Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Thinking about the bullet casing count on the roof:

- If there was a conspiracy as we suspect, namely, that a real sniper shot probably the first three bullets, and Crooks shot 5, or so, it would have probably been kinda risky for the conspirators to place additional (3?) shells on the roof AFTER Crooks was shot since there was the real risk that local police/people would get up the roof before the conspirator, who would need to place the additional shells on the crime scene BEFORE anyone else comes up. Therefore, I can think of two ways the conspirators could have managed that part of the cover-up: One; 3 shells were placed on the roof at the right spot before Crooks went up, and second; maybe Crooks was told to place three shells around him as soon as he found the spot where he was supposed to shoot BEFORE he starts to shoot himself. And then he shot, and the conspirators made sure that he has only 5 (or so) bullets in his gun AND he was told to shoot all bullets.

The first option sounds like the least risky one, and maybe the possible one. But both options sound risky, and especially the second one, because you rely on the patsy to do as he was told several times and on chance (that someone wouldn't shoot him dead before the five shots were fired for example, or how much Crooks will be able to shoot). And both options also have the problem that one needs to assume that it was decided beforehand that the real sniper shoots EXACTLY 3 bullets!

- Given the above, that Crooks was the only shooter enters the picture again, as a possibility. LOL!

At this point, the last option still seems most likely to me. The best evidence against it is the audio from that one video, but I'm not yet convinced that one is an open and shut case.

One thing that may be worth considering: so far we don't have any witnesses from close to Crooks's location expressing any doubt that he fired all eight shots. Maybe we'll eventually get someone coming forward to say so, but so far no one has said something like, "some shots sounded like they came from inside the building," or from farther away, etc. If a second shooter were placed on the building behind him, maybe they wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in the heat of the moment, but on the videos you can hear that they're pretty sure about seeing him actually firing the rifle. And if someone were firing from within the building below him, those shots would definitely sound different compared to those fired from the roof.

If it comes out that there's any possibility that the shell casings were planted, my next guess would be that all 8 shots were fired by a different shooter and that Crooks didn't shoot any.

I agree. If we apply occam's razor just to the bullet casing problem mentioned above, what would you conclude? Occam's razor states: "If you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one." So, we compare:

1: Additional bullet casing placement on the roof at any point before or after Crooks death, or 2: No additional bullet casing placement on the roof at any point before or after Crooks death. I would certainly say that option 2 is by far the more simple one.

And when we take all the other speculations about a second shooter near Crooks angle and compare it to Crooks having shot all bullets, we come to the same conclusion: Crooks having fired all bullets seems far simpler. But then again, if there was a second shooter, as we assume it, it naturally would confuse the issue in many respects, exactly as we see here.

I agree. If we apply occam's razor just to the bullet casing problem mentioned above, what would you conclude? Occam's razor states: "If you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one." So, we compare:

1: Additional bullet casing placement on the roof at any point before or after Crooks death, or 2: No additional bullet casing placement on the roof at any point before or after Crooks death. I would certainly say that option 2 is by far the more simple one.

And when we take all the other speculations about a second shooter near Crooks angle and compare it to Crooks having shot all bullets, we come to the same conclusion: Crooks having fired all bullets seems far simpler. But then again, if there was a second shooter, as we assume it, it naturally would confuse the issue in many respects, exactly as we see here.
Maybe we can have our cake and eat it too: there WAS a second shooter, and it was Crooks's Manchurian Candidate alternate personality! :lol:

Yes, there's differences with recordings due to location, movement/direction, microphone type etc which means they affect what is being picked from the original source.

But the important thing is that all these different recordings have all the shots fired captured in one single take, meaning that inside the single audio recording the shots can be compared to each other, which means they can be analyzed in the same context that the recording medium and location is colorizing (and then compared between different recordings to match similarities).

For example one of those recordings I looked with equalization showed clear distinction with the frequency profile of the first three shots compared to the second burst (that IMO can't be explained just with the camera microphone moving between the bursts etc).

There are clear differences with certain frequency areas, e.g boosting 400hz has totally different effect on second burst of shots. This is just another way of highlighting the sound differences that anyone can hear from the recording.

The most probable reason is that the location is not the same, and it's the 'room' profile (inside the building vs open roof) that explains the sound difference between the burst of shots.

Though if they can spin things like WTC7 collapsing due to office fire, I'm sure they can spin these differences that are clearly audible with e.g the camera microphone movement or some other secondary reason that could affect the sound.
You've probably done a spectral analysis on those shots? I would be curious to see the differences, could you post some screenshots here?

So, how about the following very crazy theory/idea:

- What happened WAS really a conspiracy, but they indeed just used Crooks this time because at some level in the hierarchy they (or someone there with lots to say) was VERY SURE that this will work as planned, because THEY KNEW that "Aliens" will help them. Whatever they thought the "Aliens" will "surely do" and what "the Aliens" and/or counter STO forces really did, is up for discussion.

At this point, the last option still seems most likely to me. The best evidence against it is the audio from that one video, but I'm not yet convinced that one is an open and shut case.

One thing that may be worth considering: so far we don't have any witnesses from close to Crooks's location expressing any doubt that he fired all eight shots. Maybe we'll eventually get someone coming forward to say so, but so far no one has said something like, "some shots sounded like they came from inside the building," or from farther away, etc. If a second shooter were placed on the building behind him, maybe they wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in the heat of the moment, but on the videos you can hear that they're pretty sure about seeing him actually firing the rifle. And if someone were firing from within the building below him, those shots would definitely sound different compared to those fired from the roof.
I share your opinion. We really only have the audios that suggest there was another shooter, but I'm not convinced that's definite proof. For example that phd guy who did the analysis that went viral, he seems to say that from the first audio/video the first 3 shots were very distinct from the following 5 - and indeed that's what it sounds like. Yet from the second audio/video he concludes that shots number 3 and 6 (I think) were the odd ones out, which shows how much the sound can change depending on location, echoes, recording devices, etc. I'll admit the piece of evidence is suggestive, but not yet conclusive to me.

The other thing that bothers me is what you mention above. That there is no other indication apart from those audios about a second shooter. No one saw or clearly heard shots coming from elsewhere. The trajectories of the bullets are all consistent with Crooks position. Logically, if there was another shooter, he had to be close to Crooks position or within the same aproximate line of fire, shooting from the same direction, even if further back. But we still got to see some indication of that other shooter apart from the audio itself.

The new video about the bullet casings, if they had been planted, also seems kind of problematic to me, for the reasons Cosmos says. If they planted them, they would have had to know in advance or figure out real quick how many shots had been fired in total so as to leave the right amount of casings, and do it before the local police arrived to the roof. Unless the local police had also been involved but that's stretching things out a bit, I think.

So, how about the following very crazy theory/idea:

- What happened WAS really a conspiracy, but they indeed just used Crooks this time because at some level in the hierarchy they (or someone there with lots to say) was VERY SURE that this will work as planned, because THEY KNEW that "Aliens" will help them. Whatever they thought the "Aliens" will "surely do" and what "the Aliens" and/or counter STO forces really did, is up for discussion.
Well, maybe they weren't relying on aliens, but they were just overconfident. To me, it sounds like either a Greenbaum subject or one of those people that the FBI themselves radicalize and provide means to carry out an attack, and then they just let him do it. Hubris and a sloppy job, because obviously they couldn't be sure he would succeed.

Well, maybe they weren't relying on aliens, but they were just overconfident. To me, it sounds like either a Greenbaum subject or one of those people that the FBI themselves radicalize and provide means to carry out an attack, and then they just let him do it. Hubris and a sloppy job, because obviously they couldn't be sure he would succeed.

That would be quite a lot of hubris right there! But maybe that's it!?! Or, we are looking at something that wasn't fully sanctioned by some key PTB players and was done by a small and/or rouge faction that has not all the best equipment/resources? Or, maybe a group did it that was not really that much connected "to the real PTB" but has enough resources to create the security leaks (and/or was helped with it by the real PTB)? Maybe that's it? Or, the key elements here were not manged/done by humans at all, but by "the Aliens" themselves? Maybe that is it?!?

Last edited:
hum , there's 2x things we know for sure , the obvious stand down from a security standpoint , and the refusal of the SS director for answers , in conjunction these do point to a conspiracy , be it a greenbaum person + some 2nd position sniper , or something more complex /outlandish . Given that the murican sheeple have been sold for decades "the lone gunman mythos" im somewhat sold on this , however can't really fathom how any poli-tic person in the big house will make any significant difference.

I've been working on another short video looking at this and 5 of the other recordings. When it's done, there's a few shots from other recordings where your analysis might help rule out some possibilities.
Here's the video. Planning on making another one looking at just the audio in Audacity. I've got a Google Maps image showing where each video was taken.

Pay particular attention to shots 1, 3, and 4 in each video. In videos 2 and 3, the camera shifts, and shots 1 and 3 sound different from each other, even though they're from the same initial barrage of 3, but shots 3 and 4 sound similar, even though they're from different barrages. Maybe not quite as different as 1-3 and 4-8 in the first video, but different enough to make me question whether video 1 is the benchmark, especially since it also has the most drastic shift in camera angle - a full 180 degrees.

That would be quite a lot of hubris right there! But maybe that's it!?! Or, we are looking at something that wasn't fully sanctioned by some key PTB players and was done by a small and/or rouge faction that has not all the best equipment/resources? Or, maybe a group did it that was not really that much connected "to the real PTB" but has enough resources to create the security leaks (and/or was helped with it by the real PTB)? Maybe that's it? Or, the key elements here were not manged/done by humans at all, but by "the Aliens" themselves? Maybe that is it?!?
I wouldn't rule out any of those possibilities! Including 'aliens did it' ( :lol: :shock:) for reasons of social manipulation or alteration of the timeline that we cannot see.

I wouldn't rule out any of those possibilities! Including 'aliens did it' ( :lol: :shock:) for reasons of social manipulation or alteration of the timeline that we cannot see.
It would really only take the manipulation of a few people, I think. A few SS agents - to miss the meeting that morning with local law enforcement, neglect securing that building by leaving it to the locals, and delay response to their warnings about Crooks. A couple local law enforcement - to make them both leave their post in the building. If one of them had stayed, he would've had a clean view of Crooks if he were watching. And of course Crooks, to make sure he was in the right places at the right times to avoid getting snatched up. Anyone else? If those UFOs were there to "save" Trump, maybe they were also there to make sure Crooks was able to take the shots (assuming he's the one who did).

Back
Top Bottom