Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Yep, RedFox and I posted it above. His PhD is in neurotoxicology. Now he bills himself as an "economic researcher and futurist." I would take his analysis with a grain of salt at this point. His argument that the first three shots were from inside and the next 5 from the roof makes no sense after listening to all the other videos, for example. Though he may have a point about shot #6 being weird. It's basically inaudible in the RSBN video, but perfectly clear (and of the same volume) in the other I one I linked to in a post above. Don't know if it's an artifact of microphones and echoes or what...

Last edited:
I don't think we can draw any conclusions from the bullet photo. I'm not all that convinced the photo is real.

It could also be any 1 of the 10 or 11 shots supposedly fired - there may be more due to the reality of subsonic rounds or secret black ops weapons. It could come from shooter 1, 2, or 3, depending on the theory. And that means 1, 2, or 3 locations. All we can state is that given its apparent momentum, it's likely to have come from the Crooks direction.

One thing that's clear to me is that it's not the bullet that hit Trump. It's not the first shot. Look at the elevation of the bullet. It arrives at around mouth level.

TrumpBullet2.jpeg

Trump was struck in the upper part of his right ear. That's a difference of about 4 inches.

1721443312659.png

He didn't duck his head as well as turn.

Still, we could try correct for the angle of the photographer, and say it only looks like its coming on at mouth level due to the steep perspective. It may not be the bullet that hit Trump, but maybe it was moving along the same trajectory that hit Trump.

Here's a still from the most straight-on video, stopped at the time when the first shot is heard.

1721444761823.png

We can immediately conclude the bullet photo does not capture the first shot. Both of Trump's hands are on the podium when the first shot is taken, whereas in the bullet photo, one is in the air making a gesture. The only shot it could have been is the second one, where he had raised his hand to his ear. But in the video, I don't see his hand taking the same gesture shape as shown in the bullet photo. I'd also think that if this were the second shot, there would be some blur to his hand motion, given that his hand moved to his ear quickly. In the video, he is starting to hunch over, whereas in the photo, he is upright.

It's not the third shot because his hand has no blood on it. So second shot is the only likely candidate. But even then, I don't think that this is what the photo shows.

One main reason why is the blue sky background that very conveniently shows the bullet trajectory on a clear background. This is the perspective question again.

Look at the packed bleachers behind Trump. How did the cameraman not capture any of those people in the photo? One answer is that his angle must have been pretty steep. From what I recall the press was down below Trump.

But was it steep enough to not include the crowd behind Trump, and still capture his head from what like basically straight on? I'd say no, it doesn't.

Add in the low probability of actually capturing a bullet in flight - especially such an important one - and think we can say the photo is fake.

I don't think we can draw any conclusions from the bullet photo. I'm not all that convinced the photo is real.

It could also be any 1 of the 10 or 11 shots supposedly fired - there may be more due to the reality of subsonic rounds or secret black ops weapons. It could come from shooter 1, 2, or 3, depending on the theory. And that means 1, 2, or 3 locations. All we can state is that given its apparent momentum, it's likely to have come from the Crooks direction.

One thing that's clear to me is that it's not the bullet that hit Trump. It's not the first shot. Look at the elevation of the bullet. It arrives at around mouth level.

View attachment 98486

Trump was struck in the upper part of his right ear. That's a difference of about 4 inches.

View attachment 98485

He didn't duck his head as well as turn.

Still, we could try correct for the angle of the photographer, and say it only looks like its coming on at mouth level due to the steep perspective. It may not be the bullet that hit Trump, but maybe it was moving along the same trajectory that hit Trump.

Here's a still from the most straight-on video, stopped at the time when the first shot is heard.

View attachment 98487

We can immediately conclude the bullet photo does not capture the first shot. Both of Trump's hands are on the podium when the first shot is taken, whereas in the bullet photo, one is in the air making a gesture. The only shot it could have been is the second one, where he had raised his hand to his ear. But in the video, I don't see his hand taking the same gesture shape as shown in the bullet photo. I'd also think that if this were the second shot, there would be some blur to his hand motion, given that his hand moved to his ear quickly. In the video, he is starting to hunch over, whereas in the photo, he is upright.

It's not the third shot because his hand has no blood on it. So second shot is the only likely candidate. But even then, I don't think that this is what the photo shows.

One main reason why is the blue sky background that very conveniently shows the bullet trajectory on a clear background. This is the perspective question again.

Look at the packed bleachers behind Trump. How did the cameraman not capture any of those people in the photo? One answer is that his angle must have been pretty steep. From what I recall the press was down below Trump.

But was it steep enough to not include the crowd behind Trump, and still capture his head from what like basically straight on? I'd say no, it doesn't.

Add in the low probability of actually capturing a bullet in flight - especially such an important one - and think we can say the photo is fake.
I think you're right and that it's the 2nd bullet in the picture, but not necessarily that it's fake. The first shot, which hits Trump's ear, is heard at 7 seconds in this video. Trump winces immediately and starts moving his hand up (8 seconds in the video), then the second shot is heard as he is reaching towards his ear. This is when the picture was taken. The third shot rings out as he is ducking (9 seconds).

Here are three cropped consecutive pictures Doug Mills took.
w1xlm53nzdcd1.jpeg

My hypothesis so far is that they wanted to assassinate Trump and make him a martyr so that they can install a conservative president they can control. It's very timely that it happens around the time they want to ditch Biden. With a controllable conservative president, they can recruit more soldiers for direct military involvements. Maybe they came to the conclusion that they cannot rely on the proxies like ISIS and Ukraine alone, and that nobody's really willing to die for Biden. Speculation for the most part.

You're not the only one who thinks they may have wanted to make a martyr of him, install someone like Nikki Haley instead, and then go off to war with...... Iran? Looks like luck was on Trumps side (finally). Now they are stuck with a problem of their own making (Joe Biden).

Yep, RedFox and I posted it above. His PhD is in neurotoxicology. Now he bills himself as an "economic researcher and futurist." I would take his analysis with a grain of salt at this point.
Anybody who leads with click bait style messaging and bombast gets a Vulcan eyebrow from me these days.
"My Jaw is on the Floor."
"OMG, Insider former CIA Navy Seal Remote Viewing Body Builder from MIT will blow your mind!"
"Three Shooters? NO! Make that FIVE!"
"Absolutely Shocking Leaked Video that has the CIA quaking in their Boots!"

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

Speaking of ZH, this article just got posted:

Trump Second-Shooter Theory Emerges | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com
They have a second shooter farther back in the AGR complex, but shooting from the same angle as Crooks. And they discount the water tower theory.

Again, it's a theory a minute right now, but that one at least looks plausible.

If there was a second, and the elevated angles work (it is much higher while eliminating the water tower as that does not make sense from a exposed perspective), it is interesting theory that may be dispelled, with plenty of cover to make exit:

1721454445336.png
1721454495585.png

A couple of questions; there are many, however, here are two with the last one in more parts:

1. In almost any shooting (pick a city near you), a lead investigator is called in and procedures direct his/her people - and at the shooting end, each bullet casing is marked out i.e., 1, 2, 3 etc. as evidence. All photographed and measured. Bodies and angles also. Basic 101 forensics. At the other end, each bullet is accounted for in near the same way - fired from there, entered here. Not much else needs to be added as it is a step by step prosses that they go through to make determinations, and maybe they did and it has not been presented. Had not noticed anything other than a post washing down of the roof, and no real photo evidence to suggest a real time on the spot investigation took place, could be wrong.

2. If (and it was darn close) Trump had have been murdered (and remember there is a man who was murdered), medical bullet forensics would be a given - to make a match to a firearm (and it is known what happened in JFK's case). So, if this had happened (and again it did in the one mans case), the bullet would have been matched to the dead suspect on the roof that is known. It is this nightmare aspect that thankfully never happened to Trump, and yet what would have been the outcome? The press was there in spades, including the BBC (with all the goings on with Biden, that may have been reason enough for them to have all been there). If this outcome had have been the case, the photographer discussed would have likely had a kill shot for the press - like Kennedy. They would have had their lone nut with a ready made background narrative (as they do now), so case closed. They would have also had more democratic reason to point to guns as a 'systemic' problem. The right would have been infuriated - and who knows what would happen, yet none of it good.

This is all very messy business on the shoulders of a nation divided.

As for the bullet photo trajectory: An inclination (relative to the podium we would say perhaps) downwards to the right could mean two things. The bullet goes a little to the left (southeast) of its flight path (in the plane parallel to the ground) and/or the bullet goes slightly downwards, and the camera angle looks like something like 45° upwards, so it would catch inclination in both planes. If you simply copy that inclination onto a flat camera angle like the RSBN wide view, a right/left angle would look like an up/down one when it wouldn't actually be visible from that perspective. Just something to keep in mind if someone tries.

Another thing is that the bullet photo kind of shows how good the audio is synchronized. If the hand position of Trump matches in photo and video, it should be at the click in video because the bullet is closest in photo. It could be that this was already mentioned earlier in the thread though.

Given all the evidence posted here, as far as I can see the most likely scenario still seems to be a sniper in the building taking the planned kill shot(s). This would not only be consistent with past such things but also provide the best cover in terms of forensics. It would be really brazen though, but then again maybe they had to plan the whole thing relatively quickly, and they're arrogant...

This doesn't mean it was a SS sniper necessarily. Could be a sort of double cross, or some special ops sniper masquerading as local police countersniper or something like that. This also would put the SS in a bad position where they have to help with the coverup and maybe accept being the fall guys.

As far as I understand it, that scenario would be consistent with the available evidence, no?

That, or some drone tech or advanced tech or something. It just seems completely unlikely they would count on the patsy.

Some more ideas on where the second shooter was located. The more I think about the Crooks character, the more I think he was just a patsy and to him, this was only a game (although I don't know why he would think that, as it points to somebody being incredibly niaive).

I think you're right and that it's the 2nd bullet in the picture, but not necessarily that it's fake. The first shot, which hits Trump's ear, is heard at 7 seconds in this video. Trump winces immediately and starts moving his hand up (8 seconds in the video), then the second shot is heard as he is reaching towards his ear. This is when the picture was taken. The third shot rings out as he is ducking (9 seconds).

Here are three cropped consecutive pictures Doug Mills took.
View attachment 98488

I‘m pretty sure that the photo showing the bullet can only have been the second audible shot and/or bullet.

Back
Top Bottom