Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow

paulnotbilly said:
chuck said:
The Homestead chemtrail website has a page that identifies aerosal spraying plane as a KC-135R and explains how they do it:
In the last few years the USAF has been ditching the original Pratt & Whitney engines for the CFM range, which would explain the engine problem on the homestead site. The first of the **-135 to change was the RC-135 aka 'Rivet Joint'
"the engine problem on the homestead site"? What engine problem?

Keenan said:
In answer to Laura, the physics of normal contrail formation in the atmosphere has not changed in the last several decades. Normal contrails are condensed water vapor which has momentarily frozen in the high atmosphere (usually above 25,000 feet) under low humidity and cold (-30 degrees F) conditions, and dissapates withing a few seconds to a few minutes at the most.
In fact, I was seeing contrails quite often when I was a kid, in the 50-ties, produced by Russian made jets (Russian air base was nearby). Their dissipation time depends on atmospheric conditions. They did not dissipate withing a few seconds or few minutes. So, something is very wrong with your information sources.

keenan said:
Ok, it sounds like you may not be aware of this global chemtrail program, run by the US military. That could either be because 1) France is not participating in it (France does seem to be more independent compared to the other NATO countries vis a vis US miliary mandates, so perhaps France said "non" to the chemtrail program) so it is not happening over your head, or 2) because you don't know what to look for. Seen anything like
I am quite aware of it and what people are saying and the fact that all that is said is tacitly encouraged by the PTB. And so, I ask again, a very simple question: show me the EVIDENCE of deliberate spraying.

keenan said:
Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, people have taken pictures and video all over the world and in many cases, these aircraft have been identified as white, unmarked, US Air Force tanker aircraft, including KC-135, KC-10, and the newer Boeing 757s more recently acquired. Some of these witnesses are pilots, former military people, air traffic controllers, and others who are familiar with or have more inside information about the program. I don't have time right now to find and compile all of the links to qualified experts about this, but let me just say that there have been thousands and thousands of witnesses in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, and a few other countries, most of them (but not all) part of NATO. My father was in the Air Force, so I've had a hobby identifying aircraft since I was a kid. I just acquired a video camera with a 32X zoom, so I hope to get some good close ups soon. People started noticing them in in late 1997, and that time frame does seem to correspond with the Air force documentation.
I know all that is being claimed. And lots of people claim they are abducted by gray aliens, too.

Habeas Corpus!

Keenan said:
let me just say that there have been thousands and thousands of witnesses in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, and a few other countries, most of them (but not all) part of NATO.
Witnesses of what? Of contrails? What a surprise!

And here you have them: contrails in Russia, taken with Canon PowerShot A95, at sunset, if it is of interest for you:

http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=1193625

Now, let me point out something in a couple of photos from the website linked above:

First, there is this photo:

ct-digital-1.jpg

Notice that there are FOUR engines, and FOUR "streams" forming behind.

Next, there is this photo:

ct-digital-5.jpg

You will notice that this aircraft has TWO engines and there are TWO streams forming behind.

This means that the STREAMS OF VAPOR are being created by the JET ENGINES.

Now, let's talk about jet engines.

All jet engines, which are also called gas turbines, work on the same principle. The engine sucks air in at the front with a fan. A compressor raises the pressure of the air. The compressor is made up of fans with many blades and attached to a shaft. The blades compress the air. The compressed air is then sprayed with fuel and an electric spark lights the mixture. The burning gases expand and blast out through the nozzle, at the back of the engine. As the jets of gas shoot backward, the engine and the aircraft are thrust forward.

engineanimated.GIF

The image above shows how the air flows through the engine. The air goes through the core of the engine as well as around the core. This causes some of the air to be very hot and some to be cooler. The cooler air then mixes with the hot air at the engine exit area.

Turbojets

The basic idea of the turbojet engine is simple. Air taken in from an opening in the front of the engine is compressed to 3 to 12 times its original pressure in compressor. Fuel is added to the air and burned in a combustion chamber to raise the temperature of the fluid mixture to about 1,100°F to 1,300° F. The resulting hot air is passed through a turbine, which drives the compressor. If the turbine and compressor are efficient, the pressure at the turbine discharge will be nearly twice the atmospheric pressure, and this excess pressure is sent to the nozzle to produce a high-velocity stream of gas which produces a thrust. Substantial increases in thrust can be obtained by employing an afterburner. It is a second combustion chamber positioned after the turbine and before the nozzle. The afterburner increases the temperature of the gas ahead of the nozzle. The result of this increase in temperature is an increase of about 40 percent in thrust at takeoff and a much larger percentage at high speeds once the plane is in the air.

The turbojet engine is a reaction engine. In a reaction engine, expanding gases push hard against the front of the engine. The turbojet sucks in air and compresses or squeezes it. The gases flow through the turbine and make it spin. These gases bounce back and shoot out of the rear of the exhaust, pushing the plane forward.
In other words, a jet engine is shooting out a LOT of HOT air - with attendant moisture - into a very cold atmosphere.

Next item to consider: how likely is it, do you think, that anybody in their right mind would put something OTHER than air and jet fuel into the combustion chamber of a jet engine?

Since the vapor is clearly coming out of the engines, as shown in the images above, in order for there to be some chemical being "sprayed," it would have to be coming through the engine and that's just not likely.

As I have said before, and I'll say it again, MOST of what is called "Chemtrail" activity is bogus and is simply the fact that there is a LOT more air traffic nowadays, coupled with changes in the layers of the planet's atmosphere. And, quite frankly, THAT is a problem! I suspect that the PTB would rather have people going on about the gov manipulating weather than to admit that what is coming, is coming, and the evidence is already there in the upper layers of the atmosphere.

And that is not to say that there is not SOME real "chemtrail" activity, but it is not the obvious stuff that people are getting excited about; that's just the distraction.

Laura said:
You will notice that this aircraft has TWO engines and there are TWO streams forming behind.

This means that the STREAMS OF VAPOR are being created by the JET ENGINES.
ct-digital-5.jpg

Hmm, I see three streams behind this one, one behind each wing and more more in the middle. Do you see it?

how about this to complicate things:

I have seen many times pairs of aircraft flying at the same speed and same low altitude, as far as can be detected with the naked eye, where one plane produces a trail and the other one doesn't.

I think I have a pic showing that scenario, but not sure if it is a great example. I will go and find it right now, and stick it on photobucket, and post a link when I am done.

I agree that it looks as though the streams are being created through the engines. maybe this IS the case, but if so, they are able to turn these streams on and off at will. I have seen it.

Perhaps it is STILL due to atmospheric conditions and cosmic weather, but it is certainly something to take note of.

mamadrama said:
Hmm, I see three streams behind this one, one behind each wing and more more in the middle. Do you see it?
If you are talking about the vapor trails after they begin to coalesce, then you are looking at the wrong thing. If you are saying you see three streams coming directly off the plane, then you are seeing something that my eyes do not detect in any way.

here we go:
IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

sorry if not the best example. (am looking for better)
in this one the two visible planes are not moving in the same direction, and it doesn't necessarily look as if they are at similar altitude, but that is the perspective. they are, which is why I took the pic.

I have seen planes 'in formation' with one off and one on. because they are travelling at the same speed/altitude/direction it is difficult to accept that one might be 'full throttle' and the other at 'idle' which would be one possible explanation for the trail/no-trail.

sleepyvinny said:
they are able to turn these streams on and off at will. I have seen it.
I have too, many times.
Laura said:
If you are talking about the vapor trails after they begin to coalesce, then you are looking at the wrong thing.
Perhaps this is what I'm seeing. I've not heard of the trails coalescing in such distinct trails, though. Also, doesn't it look as if it's coming from the tail rather the engines? Does anyone know if an airplane was spraying where the spraying system is located?

DonaldJHunt said:
George Ure said:
Our friends at www.halfpasthuman.com, while bummed about the prospects for the immediate future, have nevertheless agreed to do another data gathering run in early March - and the focus then will be on high immediacy value changes in the language which will come as more clear temporal markers as we transition from the 'pressure building" period we're in now to the "pressure release" period that will run from mid March to mid September - and once we get there, we are then treated to 72 very bad days.

Although the UN Climate report out today spells out a bleak outcome for humans over the longer haul, the time monks see that as being less of an issue than immediate earth change issues over the summer as "terra intrudes' into human events.

They also point to the flu-ranking system unveiled by CDC yesterday along with the increased government focus on the flu-preparedness web site www.pandemicflu.gov and advised me not to worry too much about bird flu until January 2008. There'll be plenty of opportunities not to be around to see the flu show up, they cautioned.

"Gee, that's a pretty bleak forecast, bummer by the sound of it..." I commented. "You have no idea."
Laura said:
As one article we archived on SOTT says, probably literally billions of people are gonna die in the next 5 to 10 years, IF that long.
Well, that sure is sobering. FWIW I took an herbal class last year and we talked about herbalists who were curing birds who had contracted the bird flu with Kim Chi, traditional Korean fermented vegetables. I have the recipe if anyone wants it. :) Interesting stat: If you were treated by an allopath during the Spanish flu epidemic of 1917, you had a 70% chance of survival; if you were treated by a homeopath, you had a 99% chance of survival. The body likes to heal itself.

Mmmm, Kim Chi, nasty smelling but great tasting. I am sure it will help your immune system and more since it is full of garlic, chili peppers and fermented vegetables (good for beneficial digestive bacteria) ...

Sorry to go off thread. Please do post your recipe. Maybe in Diet and Health!

mamadrama said:
Well, that sure is sobering. FWIW I took an herbal class last year and we talked about herbalists who were curing birds who had contracted the bird flu with Kim Chi, traditional Korean fermented vegetables. I have the recipe if anyone wants it. :) Interesting stat: If you were treated by an allopath during the Spanish flu epidemic of 1917, you had a 70% chance of survival; if you were treated by a homeopath, you had a 99% chance of survival. The body likes to heal itself.

here are a couple of better examples:

1. a close up of a trail being switched on / off:
IMG_0407.jpg

2. a closeup of a non-trail plane crossing a recently laid trail of another plane:
IMG_0615.jpg

(edit: taken by me, so I know they are similar altitude, even if you can't tell from the photo as there's no stereoscopic effect.)

Laura - In the pic where mamadrama says she sees 3 streams, look at the zoomed out plane (as opposed to the enlarged version). The stream on the bottom "splits" into 2 streams and creates the impression of 3 streams farther away from the plane.

Also I just want to add that I have many many times seen a plane fly overhead with the trail behind it turning completely and instantly off and after a period of time suddenly turns back on again. And not just getting dimmer or brighter but literally just totally turns off, and then after a certain period of time turns on. Or vice versa, there is no trail at all and then suddenly it appears completely in the middle of the blue sky as if the pilot just flipped a switch.

That seems weird to me - if this can be explained by the atomosphere, that means there are huge pockets of completely different atmosphere at the same altitude. And they would have to be completely separated from each other without mixing together at all, since the stream doesn't get gradually weaker or stronger, it just totally turns either on or off on the spot.

I don't know anything about airplane engines and what happens to planes during flight. However, I have played a flight simulator a few years ago, and although I do not remember any details, I remember there was something I could do that appeared to turn on those "lines" behind the plane (it could've been some sort of afterburner switch or something, I can't remember). That would suggest that this sudden turning on or off in the middle of the sky may indeed be someone flipping a switch, but it may be part of normal plane operation. So the question is, are there different "modes" of operation for a plane engine, where one mode would create those lines, and the other, would not?

Edit: Vinny, to me that pic looks more like the trail isn't being switched on, but that it simply doesn't last long and dissipates rather quickly, cuz I see it slowly fading out at the end. Do you have any where the trail starts without fading in slowly, like it was drawn with a pencil? I think this is a good example that I found on google, and although I dunno if it's authentic, I have seen exactly that many times.

contrail.jpg

Once an airplane is at cruise altitude, and most jet engines perform better at high altitudes (above 30000ft), we operate the engines at what is called a cruise thrust setting, ie, the thrust levers (which controls engine power output) is set at cruise thurst, which basically fixes the amount of thrust for a given speed of the airplane. The thrust is held more or less constant and it only varies slightly during cruise to keep constant speed (depending on the aircraft, it can be anywhere as low as Mach .76 to as high as Mach .86 for a B747-400). Usually at cruise altitude the speed is pretty constant and therefore the thrust is pretty fixed. Occasionally, turbulence causes the aircraft speed to fluctuate which then causes the thrust levers to move very slightly to re-establish constant cruise speed.

During descend, the thrust levers go to what's called idle thrust which means it is basically closed position to commence descend at constant or a fixed speed. Conversely during take off, thrust is at maximum providing maximum power output from the engines. On attaining an altitude after takeoff (usually not below 1000ft at most airports due to noise considerations) the thrust levers are set to somewhere in between takeoff power and cruise power settings or what is also called climb thrust setting, again achieving a fixed climb speed.

In most modern jets, the thrust is set automatically via what's usually called an autothrottle system which is fed thrust requirements from an on board computer called a flight management computer (FMC). The FMC also calculates schedule speed for the various phases of flight which then allows autothrottle system to set the required thrust to achieve that speed. So as the name implies, the FMC has various inputs from different sources like, engine, the outside environment for temperature and pressure inputs, the navigation computers, etc and it then works out the best thrust and speed for a given phase of flight. Having calculated the speed and thrust requirements, it then sends signal to the autothrottle and autopilot systems to control a flight.

Hope this explanation is helpful to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom