FOTCM: New Online Application Form

SethianSeth said:
Hello!

I sent my online app/physical app/$10 a few weeks ago (maybe just a week, can't exactly recall), and I just wanted to make sure there weren't any problems. I am looking forward to joining in on the FOTCM forum, but haven't seen it pop up yet on my homepage yet.

Patience I can manage (you guys are BUSY!), but I also have cultivated a bit of a distrust in the postal service so I wanted to make sure all was a-ok.

Thanks!

Patience is important. ;) The applications must first make it to the US post office box and then make it across the Atlantic, so it can take several weeks for that to happen.

Got it, Anart! Of course the physical copy arrived TODAY right when I first started wondering about it. Impeccable timing. My wallet already feels more balanced with the membership card inside :)

do we get a membership card? i haven't received any communication yet (sent my application around paleofest time...)

moksha said:
do we get a membership card? i haven't received any communication yet (sent my application around paleofest time...)

Hi moksha,

I'm sorry to hear you you didn't get your certificate and card yet. According to our records, the PC welcome package has been sent to you. For more details, you need to wait for Ailén to check it out and reply which should be possible any day soon. :)

Hello!

I sent my application some weeks ago already... I should have been there already...

I didn't get any messages telling me if it arrived...

I just wanted to check that, so maybe I can send it again if it is necessary...

Greetings!

edit:

I should have been there already

(It) should have been there already.. :lol:

cubbex said:
It is necessary to send a hard copy??? I can sign it with my digital table.

A digital signed copy is fine, yes.

Acid Yazz said:
Hello!

I sent my application some weeks ago already... I should have been there already...

I didn't get any messages telling me if it arrived...

I just wanted to check that, so maybe I can send it again if it is necessary...

We did receive it and your package was sent about 10 days ago, so you should receive it any time, now. Welcome to the Fellowship!

moksha said:

That's weird... It was shipped to you a long time ago!

Could you please send us an e-mail with your address in order to make sure that we have the correct one? We will ship the package once again.

Thanks!

OHH! :D

I feel happy to know that!

Thank you!

I hope I can help you somehow!

I'm looking forward!

:D :D :D

Mmm lol I have confused myself :P is "Place Signed" for another signature, or the place where it was signed by me???

cubbex said:
Mmm lol I have confused myself :P is "Place Signed" for another signature, or the place where it was signed by me???

The city/country where you are.

Ailén said:
moksha said:

That's weird... It was shipped to you a long time ago!

Could you please send us an e-mail with your address in order to make sure that we have the correct one? We will ship the package once again.

Thanks!
yes that's indeed weird, because i get other international mail and it comes just fine. i seem to be having mail issues only with FOTCM and DCM. for instance, i still havent received my latest copy of the DCM :headbash:

thank you chu :flowers: i will send you an email once again.

Hello!

I still didn't receive my package... :(

I wanted to know when will I be able to enter the other topics of the FOTCM... if I will be able of course...

Just wondering... ;D

Back
Top Bottom