FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Acid Yazz said:
Hello Everybody!

I'm filling the On-line Application form to join the FOTCM but I don't understand what to put in this area:

Names of Friends,Family Members in PC.

can you help me?

That's needed only if a member of your family or friends are already members of the Fellowship (PC= Paleochristianity). Otherwise, you can leave that blank.

OHH! :scared: :scared:

I checked my printed version of the application and it has some mistakes! how could that be? I double checked it before I printed it... :huh:

It says that I'm married and I'm not. :lol:

What can I do now?

Maybe I can use the PDF version instead, right?

One more thing...

Can I just send the 10$ in the envelope with the application?

Paraguay is not on the PayPal list of countries... :P

Acid Yazz said:
OHH! :scared: :scared:

I checked my printed version of the application and it has some mistakes! how could that be? I double checked it before I printed it... :huh:

It says that I'm married and I'm not. :lol:

What can I do now?

You can just correct the mistake on your printed versions and we will update it here. Thanks! It must be a bug on the electronic form.

Can I just send the 10$ in the envelope with the application?

Sure! Thanks, and welcome to the Fellowship!!

Hooray! I have submitted my application this afternoon and have put a little note on my donation via paypal that it is related to the app.

I will be posting my hardcopy tomorrow. I did send an emailed app on saturday but it was a bit of a botched one, sorry! :-[

The one sent today is the genuine article!

I recieved my package from the fellowship this morning in the post! Thank you all! :D

I have one small problem though, and that is that my email address has now had to change after an unforeseen problem with my previous account. To what email address should I send my changed address details?

I'm pretty sure you can send an email to info@paleochristianity.com with any updated personal info.

Unfortunately the email was rejected, return to sender. Any advice guys?

Darn. Try here: http://paleochristianity.org/contact-us/

Ailén said:
Acid Yazz said:
Hello Everybody!

I'm filling the On-line Application form to join the FOTCM but I don't understand what to put in this area:

Names of Friends,Family Members in PC.

can you help me?

That's needed only if a member of your family or friends are already members of the Fellowship (PC= Paleochristianity). Otherwise, you can leave that blank.

maybe someone can add this into the online application form ?

Back
Top Bottom