FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Graalsword said:
I have a question: in the printed version it asks to write "pc forum email adress and pc forum name" (as something different than cass forum and EE forum)... Is this the name I wish to have when I enter the PC forum or only for those who already have an account in the PC forum?

Hi Graalsword,

The PC or FOTCM forum is a forum which is embedded (or invisible) here, until one becomes a member. So essentially, you would use the same username and email address that you use here. Once your membership is approved, you will automatically be granted permission to participate in the FOTCM forum. You will then see a new board here (at the top of the page main page) called "Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind".

The E/E forum has it's own website and if you want to be a member there, you can opt for another username when you register there. :)

Graalsword said:
I submitted the online application. And I'll send the money order and the printed version within 2 days.

I have a question: in the printed version it asks to write "pc forum email adress and pc forum name" (as something different than cass forum and EE forum)... Is this the name I wish to have when I enter the PC forum or only for those who already have an account in the PC forum?

You can leave that blank. We are supposed to delete that from the form, but it is still in process. Apologies for the confusion!

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Graalsword,

The PC or FOTCM forum is a forum which is embedded (or invisible) here, until one becomes a member. So essentially, you would use the same username and email address that you use here. Once your membership is approved, you will automatically be granted permission to participate in the FOTCM forum. You will then see a new board here (at the top of the page main page) called "Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind".

The E/E forum has it's own website and if you want to be a member there, you can opt for another username when you register there. :)

Thanks, yes I'm aware of EE forum, I already registered there.

Ailén said:
You can leave that blank. We are supposed to delete that from the form, but it is still in process. Apologies for the confusion!

Thank you. I'm leaving that blank. :scooter:

Hello everyone!

After talking about it for the longest time... (and procrastinating :-[)... both foofighter and I had just submitted our application for the FOTCM :)

Starlight said:
Hello everyone!

After talking about it for the longest time... (and procrastinating :-[)... both foofighter and I had just submitted our application for the FOTCM :)

:thup:

Starlight said:

That's great, Starlight -- I look forward to seeing you guys aboard :)

Unfortunately neither the post office nor western union allow in my country money order to organizations or companies. They only allow from individual to individual, I was going to several places and the answer is always a NO. I already have the 10 dollars (in local currency) ready to send it to Boulder, but it seems there is no way to send it to FOTCM. And if I want to send 10 u$s hidden in a normal postcard, I have to by 10 dollars, and in my country they only allow a minimal of 1000 dollars in the currency exchange houses. Except maybe the illegal ones, who sell dollars in the street, that is the last option I have in order to be able to send it. If I can buy them those 10 dollars, I will send the money hidden in a normal postcard. If not, is there another way to send the money?

The card and the other papers arrived at my home two days ago :D
They made it to my hands safely.

Anyway, I will send the money, I think that I will have to do it through a postcard, don´t know whether it is safe, but it seems to be the only way available now, as I don´t have credit card and western union don´t allow sending money to organizations or companies. :(

Graalsword said:

Anyway, I will send the money, I think that I will have to do it through a postcard, don´t know whether it is safe, but it seems to be the only way available now, as I don´t have credit card and western union don´t allow sending money to organizations or companies. :(

Apologies for this late reply, Graalsword. Yes, cash inside a card usually gets there safely. Thanks!

Ailén said:
Graalsword said:

Apologies for this late reply, Graalsword. Yes, cash inside a card usually gets there safely. Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the reply. Ok, I will try to send it in that way. I am also researching about "virtual credit cards", which are only for internet use, and it seems that some banks give such card, and have many less requisites than standard credit cards.

Just sent the online application for FOTCM :) Not sure what took me so long, but it is finally done. I also sent the money via PayPal and I'll post the signed copy tomorrow. I am looking forward to joining you all :flowers:

Finduilas495 said:
Just sent the online application for FOTCM :) Not sure what took me so long, but it is finally done. I also sent the money via PayPal and I'll post the signed copy tomorrow. I am looking forward to joining you all :flowers:

We received it, thanks. You'll be hearing from us very soon. Welcome to the Fellowship!

Hello all!

I Have just sent the application form for FOTCM by post.

Greetings

Elisa

Mods note: FOTCM acronym edited

I sent in an application to TFOTCM but had trouble with the capcha phrase after submitting it electronically at least 8 times. I sent in a check from Credit Union in US along with hard copy last week.

Nathancat7 said:
I sent in an application to TFOTCM but had trouble with the capcha phrase after submitting it electronically at least 8 times. I sent in a check from Credit Union in US along with hard copy last week.

Hmmm, weird. We'll look into that. We didn't receive any online application from you, that's for sure. So we'll get it sorted out as soon as we receive your hard copy.

Back
Top Bottom