FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Thankyou Allen.
Well Allen that's because I didn't send it--I tried though. But yes, I did mail the hard copy. Let me know if you receive it. You know I think I'll retry the online application again in addition just to see if perhaps, as I suspect, if I reload the page or try some things it will work. But it was weird-could be an operating interface problem but I doubt it.

I received my card and certificate yesterday. Thank you! I'm a member. Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!

Nathancat7 said:
Thankyou Allen.
Well Allen that's because I didn't send it--I tried though. But yes, I did mail the hard copy. Let me know if you receive it. You know I think I'll retry the online application again in addition just to see if perhaps, as I suspect, if I reload the page or try some things it will work. But it was weird-could be an operating interface problem but I doubt it.

Well, it works for others, because we've been receiving other applications. But no sign about yours.

In any case, the hard copy should be here soon.

Thanks!

And welcome to the Fellowship, Bluefyre!

Ailén said:
Well, it works for others, because we've been receiving other applications. But no sign about yours.

In any case, the hard copy should be here soon.

Another batch of hard copy applications went on its way just last week, so it will likely be there soon.

Is there any feedback as to whether or not a hardcopy of the application has been received (I did not register online)?
Sent mine in a couple of weeks ago....and nothing :huh:
Thanks,
P

Piotrek said:
Is there any feedback as to whether or not a hardcopy of the application has been received (I did not register online)?
Sent mine in a couple of weeks ago....and nothing :huh:
Thanks,
P

It's making its way. It was received on the first stop - still has to make it across the Atlantic. :)

Hi Moderators,

I registered online. Did you receive the online application from me? I submitted it 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe around the middle of January. I'm not in a hurry but I guess I just want to make sure.

Hi wetroof,

Yes, indeed. We received your application and will soon send you the welcome package. We have just been very busy lately. But it's coming!

And Welcome to the Fellowship! :D

Apparently, I forgot to send my signed copy and since then my copy of the original application has gone missing. Would it be OK for me to fill it out again, sign the new one and send it in just for the signature?

Drea said:
Apparently, I forgot to send my signed copy and since then my copy of the original application has gone missing. Would it be OK for me to fill it out again, sign the new one and send it in just for the signature?

Hi Drea,

Let me see if we can send you a copy via e-mail, that you can simply print, sing and mail to us. That would save you the trouble of having to fill it in again. I'll send you an e-mail shortly.

Ailén said:
Drea said:

Hi Drea,

Let me see if we can send you a copy via e-mail, that you can simply print, sing and mail to us. That would save you the trouble of having to fill it in again. I'll send you an e-mail shortly.

Thank you very much Ailen. :)

I don't mean to trouble you Ailen, but if you sent an e-mail I have not gotten it. It would be ok with me if I had to send a new application, but I thought I'd check with you first. Sorry for the hassle.

Drea said:
I don't mean to trouble you Ailen, but if you sent an e-mail I have not gotten it. It would be ok with me if I had to send a new application, but I thought I'd check with you first. Sorry for the hassle.

And sorry for the delay. No, I haven't sent it yet. Yesterday, Possibility of Being and I spent the whole afternoon reorganizing files, going through each application again, and checking over and over so that we don't ask you to send something if you don't need to.

Since your signed application IS definitely missing, I'll send you that e-mail as I promised.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Hello Everybody!

I'm filling the On-line Application form to join the FOTCM but I don't understand what to put in this area:

Names of Friends,Family Members in PC.

can you help me?

Back
Top Bottom