FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Hello! I sent my printed application just yesterday... It might take some time to arrive... Let me know when it happens! :)

in the section "Place Signed" on the printed version I should write the name of the city where I'm currently right ?

Edit: from paleochristianity.org:

3.Include a check (drawn on a US bank only) or a money order for US$10 with your membership application to cover postage and processing costs. You can also donate via PayPal.

I don't know exactly what I have to do here ? can I olso put a 10 € bill in the envelope together with the signed hardcopy ?

Pashalis said:
in the section "Place Signed" on the printed version I should write the name of the city where I'm currently right ?

I'll write my city name in it

Pashalis said:
Edit: from paleochristianity.org:

3.Include a check (drawn on a US bank only) or a money order for US$10 with your membership application to cover postage and processing costs. You can also donate via PayPal.

I don't know exactly what I have to do here ? can I olso put a 10 € bill in the envelope together with the signed hardcopy ?

Just saw this post
Ailén said:
Can I just send the 10$ in the envelope with the application?

Sure! Thanks, and welcome to the Fellowship!!

so I'll put the 10 € in the envelope and send it to you

I've send the printed version yesterday .
did you get the Online Application ?

EGVG said:
I wanna enter but I don't have a credit card, can I make a deposit???? Or something?

I've put 10 € in the envelope so I guess you can do that too ?!

Possibility of Being said:
Pashalis said:

Yes, we've got it. Thank you and welcome to the Fellowship! :)

great thanks :)

when and how can I get access to the FCM forum ?
as far as I know it will appear in this forum in the "Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind" section

Pashalis said:
Possibility of Being said:
Pashalis said:

Yes, we've got it. Thank you and welcome to the Fellowship! :)

great thanks :)

when and how can I get access to the FCM forum ?
as far as I know it will appear in this forum in the "Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind" section

You should have access to the FCM forum as soon as Laura has the time to give you the permission to see it.

So be patient a little bit since she is very busy. ;)

Gandalf said:
You should have access to the FCM forum as soon as Laura has the time to give you the permission to see it.

So be patient a little bit since she is very busy. ;)

oki doki :)

thanks

EGVG said:
I wanna enter but I don't have a credit card, can I make a deposit???? Or something?

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and read the first few pages of posts, you'll see exactly what to do. And Pashalis is correct, btw.

Hello!

I sent my online app/physical app/$10 a few weeks ago (maybe just a week, can't exactly recall), and I just wanted to make sure there weren't any problems. I am looking forward to joining in on the FOTCM forum, but haven't seen it pop up yet on my homepage yet.

Patience I can manage (you guys are BUSY!), but I also have cultivated a bit of a distrust in the postal service so I wanted to make sure all was a-ok.

Thanks!

cubbex said:
Pashalis said:
EGVG said:

I've put 10 € in the envelope so I guess you can do that too ?!

Mmm didn't know I needed to give money.

It's a request to cover the processing costs, not a strict requirement.

Back
Top Bottom