FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Acid Yazz said:
They asked me questions like, what is the weight of the package? do you have the code for the package?... Of course, I didn't know any of that... I just told them that it was from the USA.

I found out that they don't even use computers for their database! :scared: could you imagine that? The National Mailing Service managing all the data without a computer??? ha ha ha! well... They searched for a package on my name coming from the USA in this big folder where they keep notes... NO luck... They told I me that I shouldn't worry and that they will send me a notification if it arrives... :D

It will arrive from France, not the U.S.

Kaigen said:
:D I have sent on-line application on April 26 and had answer e-mail on Mai 15.
Today I've sent hard copy with my sign and 10 USD to

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
PO Box # 7238
Boulder, CO 80306
USA

After Work I came home :shock: and package is in my Postbox :scared:
Wow that was fast.......... ;D
Thank you for your hard work

Hi, I just want to ask about the hard copy I've sent on May 20. Did it arrive?
Thanks

davey72 said:
Do we not need to make a donation before signing up?

All you need to know about joining can be found here:

http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/

:)

:) Sorry do I miss something?
I sent the 10 USD donation in a letter to US Address.
You mean another donation?

Kaigen said:
:) Sorry do I miss something?
I sent the 10 USD donation in a letter to US Address.
You mean another donation?

He was responding to Davey72, as can be seen by what he quoted. No, another donation is not necessary. Patience, however, is important. The application must cross two oceans from where you are and that takes time.

Sorry... Just completed the online application, but I didn't take into consideration the fact that I don't have a printer. I thought I could save it and print it elsewhere, but it's not working. :rolleyes:

I will print the pdf version and fill it out exactly the same (cut&paste or by hand) and mail it with my donation- is this ok? If I have to fill it in by hand, don't worry, I'm not a doctor- my handwriting is easily legible!

Also, I have no idea how long it takes mail to go from Oz to the U.S. and back. Could someone please tell me roughly how long I need to wait before I should start to wonder where the reply is?

Thanx :)

Fester said:
Sorry... Just completed the online application, but I didn't take into consideration the fact that I don't have a printer. I thought I could save it and print it elsewhere, but it's not working.
No copy shops where you live?

Fester said:
Also, I have no idea how long it takes mail to go from Oz to the U.S. and back.
What is “Oz”? Remember that it also goes to France (and back).

Sirius said:
Fester said:
Sorry... Just completed the online application, but I didn't take into consideration the fact that I don't have a printer. I thought I could save it and print it elsewhere, but it's not working.
No copy shops where you live?

Fester said:
Also, I have no idea how long it takes mail to go from Oz to the U.S. and back.
What is “Oz”? Remember that it also goes to France (and back).

Oz- Australia (sorry :))

umm, copy shop is no problem or somewhere else to get it printed. Problem is I can't save it properly. I tried "save page as", but when I try to open it I get a "Windows Script Host" box that says Error: 'window' is undefined, then Code: 800A1391, then Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error.

None of which I have a clue about. Only just barely computer literate :huh:

Selecting 'All' to try to cut and paste only highlights the text, not the form.

Any suggestions?

And do you mean it goes from here to U.S. to France and then back here?

Fester said:
"Windows Script Host" box that says Error: 'window' is undefined, then Code: 800A1391, then Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error.
LOL

Fester said:
Selecting 'All' to try to cut and paste only highlights the text, not the form.

Any suggestions?
No no, that's too much work and not necessary at all, since a PDF version is available in addition (for those people with “undefined windows”). This is perhaps what you should use in your case. You can fill out the PDF form, save it, and finally print it somewhere.
Link: http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Membership_Application.pdf

And do you mean it goes from here to U.S. to France and then back here?
Or similar …
There are two addresses posted by Ailén some posts ago:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
PO Box # 7238
Boulder, CO 80306
USA

and

Association Éiriú Eolas
BP 121
82100 Castelsarrasin
FRANCE

So feel free to use the most economical in terms of costs and time.

Sirius said:
Fester said:
"Windows Script Host" box that says Error: 'window' is undefined, then Code: 800A1391, then Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error.
LOL

I think I'm missing the joke?

sirius said:
No no, that's too much work and not necessary at all, since a PDF version is available in addition. This is perhaps what you should use in your case. You can fill out the PDF form and save it.
Link: http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Membership_Application.pdf

I think he mentioned that he was having issues saving it. Hopefully that will work.

Back
Top Bottom