French presidential elections.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
eoste said:
loreta said:
I just hear that Hollande is an "homme de bataille" de gauche, very strong and with very clear ideas. He has experience in politics. Not much. I think it will be better than Sark. But who knows? Socialisme today means nothing. I hear also that the first thing he will do, if he wins, is that to go directly to see the president of Germany, la Madame. Is that good?

Anyway, bon débarras of the assassin of Libya, Mister Sarkozy.

French Socialists (and even the Green Party) were supporting Sarko about Libya !

Anyway, the next elections in June for the French Parliament will decide if Hollande has a majority to allow him to govern...


Arrrgh, there is no solution in this planet. It makes me mad, mad, mad!!! :curse:
 

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Belibaste said:
I'm wondering. Maybe the plan of the PTB was to get Hollande elected. Like they got Obama elected. Those kinds of politicians are more diplomatic, smarter, less antipathetic than Sarkozy or Bush. So they are more likely to conduct the destruction of the nations without triggering too much reactions amongst the people.

Hollande has made some exciting statements (fighting the international finance, raising taxes for very rich people, lowering retirement age...) either it's just empty premises or he will try to implement them and quickly realize that he's not allowed to.

I become suspicious when politicians make “exciting statements” or/and promises to me are candies or carrots, people yearning for a change, and they give out what people want to hear. That's quiet easy isn't it?. And then, later, they say they really wanted to implemented them …BUT!!! something whatever... as if they did not knew from the beginning.

Found this article:
THE ROVING EYE , Change Europe can believe in?, By Pepe Escobar
_:http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/NE08Dj06.html

Having been learning that there is one world government, with what the author above mentioned in his article, France -as pretty much all countries- already have “agreements”, so Hollande has a lot of work to do if he wants to go against the monetary system.

There will be elections in Mexico too, every candidate with their propaganda's slogan for a change, personally I see it like a circus, although this weekend, I was with a couple of aunts that …in short, from my perspective, seemed to me they wanted to change my point of view regarding elections, “being more responsible, since people listen to me” … people listen to me?... since when? – in my environment that is...

I have been thinking about me as an example of responsibility to others, feeling between a rock and a hard place … and this come along with this:

SeekinTruth said:
[…] If a "revolution" of consciousness happens -- i.e. non-violent -- there's always a chance to stop the PTB in their tracks if enough people share the awareness. We'll have to wait and see....

Maybe I am pessimistic, but that sounds too good to be true… perhaps it can be done in other countries, I do not see it in this one (Mexico) though...
 

HowToBe

The Living Force
I need to get caught up on all the SOTT news, but a thought occurred to me regarding Hollande's promise to raise taxes on the rich: How many presidents does France have (1 of course, not counting Puppet Masters), how many wealthy French are there, and how many hit-men are there? What kind of alignment of planets would be required for all those rich folks to agree to be taxed?
 

caballero reyes

The Living Force
Quote from mabar.

There will be elections in Mexico too, every candidate with their propaganda's slogan for a change, personally I see it like a circus



Yes, Mabar, the elections in Mexico are the Big circus, but in this tragicomic Big circus, the acrobats performances becauce too much repetitions are very, very boring already, and the show of the clowns don´t make laugh nobody anymore.
 

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Speaking of French elections, not sure if this was noticed by people in Harperland - Just after Harper cited the Dalai Lama honorary Canadian citizenship:

_http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/04/30/dali-lama-quebec-independence.html

Dalai Lama sees Canada accepting Quebec independence

Peaceful Quebec referendums show how Canada could push China to accept Tibetan autonomy
The Canadian Press
Posted: Apr 30, 2012 8:55 PM ET

{in reference to his speaking with Harper two days earlier}

"It was an opportunity for me to ask him about the independence of Quebec," she said in an interview Monday. "And he answered, 'you know, Canada it's a democratic country so if the majority of Quebec people decide to say yes for the independence,' he's sure — he said, 'I'm sure Canada it's going to be accepted."
 

Jeremy F Kreuz

Dagobah Resident
from Mabar

I become suspicious when politicians make “exciting statements” or/and promises to me are candies or carrots, people yearning for a change, and they give out what people want to hear. That's quiet easy isn't it?. And then, later, they say they really wanted to implemented them …BUT!!! something whatever... as if they did not knew from the beginning.

Sarkozy promised more austerity measures, Hollande promises more debt - which will require more austerity later on, as long as the current economic system is withheld. Hollande does not challenge anything, he just postpones. That temporary promise of pain relief blinded the population, as they tend to choose for the easiest, less painfull way. It´s like holding a candy bar to a sugar addicted patient. Of course he will grab for it, blocking out his feelings and thinking. whatever Hollande does will only result in more of the same pain. FWIW.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
voyageur said:
Speaking of French elections, not sure if this was noticed by people in Harperland - Just after Harper cited the Dalai Lama honorary Canadian citizenship:

_http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/04/30/dali-lama-quebec-independence.html

Dalai Lama sees Canada accepting Quebec independence

Peaceful Quebec referendums show how Canada could push China to accept Tibetan autonomy
The Canadian Press
Posted: Apr 30, 2012 8:55 PM ET

{in reference to his speaking with Harper two days earlier}

"It was an opportunity for me to ask him about the independence of Quebec," she said in an interview Monday. "And he answered, 'you know, Canada it's a democratic country so if the majority of Quebec people decide to say yes for the independence,' he's sure — he said, 'I'm sure Canada it's going to be accepted."


I think the Dalai Lama talks for talking, like any politician in this world, they like to use words for the joy of using them. Really, what he says is false: Canada is not a democratic country and Canada will never accept the Independence of Quebec. And in part because Canada is under the orders of America. But Dalai Lama is a politician, like the others.

***Please, can someone tell me what FWIW means? :-[
 

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
[quote author=loreta


***Please, can someone tell me what FWIW means? :-[
[/quote]

Hi loreta, it means "For What it is Worth".

As for Harper, DL and Quebec, much playing of games, imo.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
voyageur said:
[quote author=loreta


***Please, can someone tell me what FWIW means? :-[

Hi loreta, it means "For What it is Worth".

As for Harper, DL and Quebec, much playing of games, imo.
[/quote]

Thank you!
 

Graalsword

Jedi Council Member
Jeremy F Kreuz said:
Sarkozy promised more austerity measures, Hollande promises more debt - which will require more austerity later on, as long as the current economic system is withheld. Hollande does not challenge anything, he just postpones. That temporary promise of pain relief blinded the population, as they tend to choose for the easiest, less painfull way. It´s like holding a candy bar to a sugar addicted patient. Of course he will grab for it, blocking out his feelings and thinking. whatever Hollande does will only result in more of the same pain. FWIW.

That seems to be the case. Unfortunately, currently many so called "socialist parties" have little to do with real socialism. :thdown:
 

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
:)
loreta said:
voyageur said:
[quote author=loreta


***Please, can someone tell me what FWIW means? :-[

Hi loreta, it means "For What it is Worth".

As for Harper, DL and Quebec, much playing of games, imo.

Thank you!
[/quote]

loreta you may check this :

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Internet_slang
 

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
caballero reyes said:
Yes, Mabar, the elections in Mexico are the Big circus, but in this tragicomic Big circus, the acrobats performances becauce too much repetitions are very, very boring already, and the show of the clowns don´t make laugh nobody anymore.

Right! and that's why all participants (party's, media and institutions) are making their effort to grab our attention!!! Starting from the IFE (Instituto Federal Electoral) --Institute which regulate federal elections. Their last performance, obviously a global news now: (should this be in the absurd section or in the poneric/pathological one? I had my doubts ...

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/9253914/Playboy-model-brushes-off-criticism-of-show-stealing-presidential-debate-dress.html

Most of the news headlines talk about the model herself, BUT there is an institution behind, there is a producer behind ... and they acted naively -apparently- had said or had been washing their hands!!!
There were also a woman candidate and woman moderator, neither of them did nothing either. It remembered me from this thread, about the blonde jokes: was looking for the blonde jokes thread?, the one which talk about women like an object, misogynously, contemposuly and such ... -but did not found it. -need to go-


edit: delete the wrong blonde joke´s thread
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
loreta you may check this :

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Internet_slang


Thanks! This can help. But... the word OSIT is not there! :O and it seems to me that many members use this word very often. :halo:

Ok, I found the sense with another link put by truth seeker so thank you and return to politics! :)
 
Top Bottom