French regressive hypnosis channel

Cassis

The Force is Strong With This One
Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
Voilà la vidéo qui m'a fait m'éloigner de tout ça... si quelqu'un pouvait traduire les parties les plus intéressantes ce serait bien pour démontrer comment avec quelques vérités, on arrive à insérer beaucoup de mensonges ! Ils parlent notamment du portail en Ukraine et de Poutine mais aussi des OP et ça ne correspond pas aux enseignements des C.

Natus Videre

Jedi Master
Of course, people involved in these videos don't have access to most/all possible futures as the C's do. Their perception is 3D, so they use 3D concepts to explain hyperdimensional concepts. However, it is surprising that, sometimes, their description of concepts fits exactly into what the C's have mentioned. So I believe there is truth in what is said in these videos, but one should be careful when interpreting the visual descriptions suggested by these people.

Personally, I have experienced emotional releases by watching these videos (just like when doing EE!). I think a connection (or re-connection!) is being made with people who seek truth.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.
We are not alone, never were, and never will be!

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yes, I agree Ellipse but Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very mech active lizzies on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda (des lizzies très actives sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, ce serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C's parce qu'ils nous ont dit que tous les channelings étaient corrompus mais qu'en est-il des hypnoses régressives ?

Yes, I agree Ellipse but for Mathieu's corruption protocol is not effective because they spoke with the entities Ashtar and Sananda (very nasty lizzies active on our planet) as luminous people! Yes, it would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's because they told us that all the channelings were corrupted but what about the regressive hypnoses?

Oui, je suis d'accord Ellipse mais pour le protocole de corruption de Mathieu n'est pas efficace car ils ont parlé avec les entités Ashtar et Sananda ( des lizzies très méchamment actifs sur notre planète) comme des personnes lumineuses ! Oui, cela serait intéressant d'avoir le point de vue des C car ils nous ont dit que toutes les canalisations etaient corrompues mais qu'en est il des hypnoses regressives ?
You're right, I tend to dismiss those videos because I know it's disinfo.

Now, it's a 2 years old video (April 2020). I want to think they learn since because the message they received then was "don't search into the direction of hard subjects like children abduction, the matrix and so on... you will lower your frequencies" and since they did it for the matrix.

I was surprised that Mathieu published this regression (#103) because he explained that Sanandra came from himself while they were starting to look at above-mentioned subjects. I notice too that the telepath Diane, who was the telepath, is charming but have what I would describe as a somewhat "love and light" bias. She did not participate in the last 100 regressions.

Now there's Marie-José who have a somewhat religious bias.

So I think they are learning and I don't want to throw the baby with the water of the bath, especially because we have the chance to have the C's background.

dredger

The Living Force
Here's the video that made me walk away from it all... if someone could translate the most interesting parts it would be great to show how with a few truths, you can insert a lot of lies! In particular they talk about the portal in Ukraine and Putin but also about the OPs and it doesn't fit the teachings of the Cs.
I also watched this video and was not convicted at all, but more the contrary. I had a bad feeling about this guy (Pascal Cascarino), but as usual, difficult to explain it with words. Let's say that I had in mind that he much influences the channel by his own beliefs, and this is noticeable when you watch the video. On the other hand, Matthieu's channel is quite better, we can notice that they learnt since they started (see Ellipse previous post), and on the personal feeling side, i do not feel something wrong as I felt when i watched the video of P. Cascarino)

At least this is my (actual) opinion. I take the use to regularly check Matthieu's YT channel and watch some last session when the title/subject attract me, and i'll post here if they release information that would be worth to be shared here.

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The YouTube channel of Fabienne Brail is interesting for its investigations. Fabienne let telepaths speak and their connection is fluid (which does not mean not polluted). Anyway Exploration 12 about Facebook Metavers and more globally, virtual reality, is very interesting.

I will transcribe more if I have time, but there's a somewhat interesting point: they see Zuckerberg and Macron as being cyborgs. i.e. bodies artificially built as adults and filled with a program. Would be interesting to have the point of view of the C's.

It's around 34:00.
"This is a body which have been artificially fabricated, synthetic, and which have really the appearance, like Canada-dry it look like but it's not, it's technologie melted with organic. It's created with past memories. It's like it had a past life, really like if it was an human but no birth, directly an adult but they think they were child. A memory program has been transferred."

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There's an interesting regression about the Georgia Guidestones and their recent destruction.

- First build by men at the end of the 19th century/start of the 20th century (not in the present form). Gold miners, cowboys or an association, something like Ku Klux Klan. To show their belief. A lot in the ego.

- Build on an energetic place. Idea of keeping the human race pure. Something like Aryan ideas but not so negative.

- Sentences modified since. Took over and transformed by another group but the principle remains the same. A lot more negativity. Members, enthusiasts, Nazis at the end of WWII, fanaticism. A lot of more subscribers, more popularity. The spirit of the beginning has been transformed. Idea of keeping some lands for the elite (mainly in the USA).

- Used as an excellent breeding ground for people who can lead and influence the masses. Programmation on the monument, people who connect to it are influenced. The energetic place is hijacked to amplified the programmation. More people connected, more the place is protected.

- More recently, they took the power, they no more hide, link with Reagan.

- Explosion coming from an electro-magnetic beam, from a vessel in upper space. Electro-magnetic field around but not sufficient to protect it.

- This is the result of "quarrels" between 3D groups of powers with 4D behind them. The group of Elon Musk being the one at the manoeuvre.

- No really interest in all that when replaced in the big picture.

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here is the transcription of Regression 63 about tinnitus conduct by "Aude Hypnose OSOL" on Dec. 9 2021. Julie as the RV.
Unfortunately, in my view, the conduct of the questioning is not so good. Aude nitpicking on some particulars points instead of trying to have a broader view (i.e. what are the multifactors?). But of course, conducting an interview is not so easy.

English:
Investigation of tinnitus.

Difference in frequencies, emotional, depending on the state of the heart chakra, open or closed, can influence them (accentuate or decrease). Created by waves that pass through the body in dissonance with those emitted by the body.

Difference between a person who is tense about their tinnitus and a more relaxed person. Resonance box for the person who is stuck on it created by the mind or the emotional, do not focus on it. Reprogram your brain to not associate it with something negative. Associate it with a sound of the nature, an external background noise to make a form of dissociation between this sound and us, something like the wind. It makes it easier to associate it. Little by little, allows to accept it more easily.

Can be accentuated by the difference between the frequency rise of the Earth and the one of the person. The two are not necessarily at the same rhythm.

Tinnitus is multifactorial. The first solution is not to fight them, but to do so in such a way that they are integrated, soothed. Accompany it, assimilate it to yourself and it calms down.

Can be an inner indicator, use it. When do they appear? Is it related to my inner state? Linked to external energy? Can become a tool.

Find a way to calm down without focusing on it. A game of balance between emotions, mind and body. A work in itself to be done. If the mental body has a lot of space (that it holds the reins) accentuated sensations.

Can be linked to 4D implant. Creation of a distortion of the captured waves.

Possible if multiple ear infections. Not due to jaw joint.

Possible causes: blood pressure, deafness (related to physical dysfunction), plug.

No integration of the wave by the body, only passes through. Particular wave. The brain bugs on certain types of waves, cannot process them. Linked to the vibration level of the person, as if the brain was not trained to process certain types of waves, hence the idea of re-educating the brain to integrate them and to make them as little disturbing as possible. Try to forget them gradually.

Person who is not impacted: more anchored in matter. Impacted person: more ethereal (intrinsic constitution of the person, cannot be changed).

May be linked to physical deterioration due to age but then no link with the way waves are perceived. Women would be more sensitive to wave-related tinnitus.

French:
Enquête sur les acouphènes.

Différence de fréquences, émotionnel, selon l'état du chakra du cœur, ouvert ou fermé, peut les influencer (accentuer ou diminuer). Créé par ondes qui traversent le corps en dissonance avec celles émises par le corps.

Différence entre une personne qui est crispée sur ses acouphènes et une plus détendue. Caisse de résonance pour la personne qui se bloque dessus créée par le mental ou l'émotionnel, ne pas porter l'intention dessus. Reprogrammer son cerveau pour ne pas associer ça à quelque chose de négatif. L'associer à un bruit de la nature, un bruit de fond extérieur pour faire une forme de dissociation entre ce son et nous, quelque chose comme le vent. Permet de l'associer plus facilement. Peu à peu, permets de l'accepter plus facilement.

Peut être accentué par l'écart entre la différence de monté en fréquence de la Terre et celle de la personne. Les deux ne sont pas forcément au même rythme.

Les acouphènes sont multifactoriels. La 1er des solutions est de ne pas les combattre, faire de façon à ce que soit intégré, apaisé. Accompagner, l'assimiler à soi et ça se calme.

Peut être un indicateur intérieur, s'en servir. Apparaissent à quel moment ? Est-ce lié à mon état intérieur ? Lié à de l'énergie extérieure ? Peut devenir un outil.

Trouver une façon de s'apaiser sans se focaliser dessus. Jeu d'équilibre entre ses émotions, son mental, son corps physique. Un travail en soi à faire. Si le corps mental à beaucoup de place (qu'il tient les rennes) sensations accentuées.

Peut être lié à implant 4D. Création d'une distorsion des ondes captées.

Possible si otites multiples. Pas à cause de l'articulation de la mâchoire.

Causes possibles : pression sanguine, surdité (lié à dysfonctionnement physique), bouchon.

Pas d'intégration de l'onde par le corps, ne fait que traverser. Onde particulière. Le cerveau bug sur certains types d'ondes, n'arrive pas à les traiter. Lié au niveau de vibration de la personne, comme si le cerveau n'était pas formé pour traiter certains types d'ondes d'où l'idée de rééduquer le cerveau pour les intégrer et que ça perturbe le moins possible. Essayer de les oublier progressivement.

Personne qui n'est pas impactée : plus ancrée dans la matière. Personne impactée : plus éthérée (constitution intrinsèque de la personne, ne peut pas être changée).

Peut être lié à une dégradation physique due à l'âge mais alors pas de lien avec la façon dont les ondes sont perçues. Les femmes seraient plus sensibles aux acouphènes liés aux ondes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom