George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Okay, but why do you care?

This is a pretty standard progression.

"White people are being made into minorities."
"No they aren't."
"Here's the data. They are. Imminently."
"Ok but why do you care?"
🙄

Sure, the soul is the main thing that matters. But that's also a false dichotomy. Soul and body are connected. An attack on one is an attack on the other. And an attack on the social fabric - which is what this is - is an attack on the health of individuals.

White people have been told, for a long time now, that they are uniquely evil; that their crimes against the rest of the species, and against nature herself, are beyond forgiveness; that they are slated for removal; and that the future will be better without them. We're told it's evil to have pride in our ancestors; told it's evil to want our own territories; told not to have babies.

How do you think this makes us feel? Do you think it's good for the souls of whites to be subjected to constant demonization and demoralization? Is this an environment conducive to spiritual health?

And in terms of achieving a polytechnic ecumen - the civilizational ideal of christianity - is this a positive way to go about it?

"There is neither gentile nor jew" is a line that gets thrown around a lot. It's very much beside the point. It is not suggested, by that, that there are not differences between us, or that nations should not be given their own lands. The nations also are a part of God's creation, after all. The point of that line, OSIT, is that God's grace and the faith of Jesus are available to all humans, not the special possession of one group. Nothing in that suggests that any group should submit to oppression because it somehow doesn't exist in the eyes of God.

It seems very odd to me that the cops kept on doing what they were doing, even though they KNEW they were being videotaped! Was this all an act? I am not saying that it was an act, but there are some odd things about it. I do believe that there are "real" protesters out there, but how much of the violence was instigated by provocateurs?

Famous "conspiracy theorist", Jim Fetzer, has an article (Alex Scott, Have “The Powers that Be” Just Staged a False Flag to Foment a Race War across America? Alex Scott, Have "The Powers that Be" Just Staged a False Flag to Foment a Race War across America? - James Fetzer

Excerpt:

" What if the death of George Floyd wasn’t a death at all, but a cleverly organized and scripted psy-op purposely perpetrated in order to sow further racial tensions in the United States in order to further an on-going agenda? "

Frankly I'm not sure why Bjorn felt the need to bring up crime demographic statistics (much less immigrants), as it really has nothing whatsoever to do with the situation on the ground in the US right now.

The relevance is in pointing out how the manufacturing of a false sense of reality - that African-Americans are disproportionately under attack by white law enforcement agents - has been used to stoke racial hatred and social unrest. The consequences of which we see.

Dissecting the tricks of TPTB is one of the points of this forum.

The chief matter there is a false flag operation to trigger and aggravate a large demographic to distract from the failures surrounding Covid-19.

Well, maybe. I don't think there's good evidence that it's a false flag, as regards the killing at least. These things happen and They are quite happy to be opportunistic.

But you're quite right that this is being used to channel the pent-up anger and frustration that the lockdown caused. It very much looks like the police have been deliberately stood down, in order to give maximum 'space to destroy' and create a maximal crisis.

@psychegram can you name the European countries where white people are being made into minorities? Is it most of the European countries? Even France for example, are white French people being made to go extinct? Who's driving this? All the top French power brokers are white French and they make the decisions that govern France... Do you think they are unwittingly making decisions to lead to extinction of white French people for example?

In addition, can you give an indication as to the prevalence of white people not getting jobs because they have been discriminated against in favour of a minority? Do you have a rough idea?

The things you mentioned sound all encompassing and almost like there's an existential threat to white people on planet earth... :-(

I'm being curious, do you think black people are driving this conspiracy against white people? Who is? White people driving it against themselves?

I'm quite curious as where I live I don't see white people being threatened out of existence so I'm wondering where in Europe these events are taking place.

Even in highly multicultural European cities, I am yet to see this existential threat to white people you talk about. London for example is a mixing pot of various groups both European and non-european all put in a couldron and all made to chase money like its the most important thing ever. Who put all these people there and why?

"White people are being made into minorities."
"No they aren't."
"Here's the data. They are. Imminently."
"Ok but why do you care?"
🙄

I never dispute the above for what it’s worth. Who exactly here are you accusing here of backpedaling?

How do you think this makes us feel? Do you think it's good for the souls of whites to be subjected to constant demonization and demoralization?

Why would you get the impression I think that? I just said that all ethnic differences are soluble when bound to a conscious worldview that puts the transcendent good above all particularism (I.e. there’s neither Gentile not Jew in Christ). It’s funny how you say that phrase gets thrown around a lot, and then in the same thread decry the very attitudes that take root in the world (eg, “the X race is inherently irredeemable”) when that phrase is NOT honoured. To me, that means the phrase needs to be thrown around a lot MORE, not less.

(PS I am white myself.)

And in terms of achieving a polytechnic ecumen - the civilizational ideal of christianity - is this a positive way to go about it?

Is what a good way to go about it, calling whites evil? Obviously not, but I doubt those that do exactly go around calling themselves Pauline transcendentalists.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Frankly I'm not sure why Bjorn felt the need to bring up crime demographic statistics (much less immigrants), as it really has nothing whatsoever to do with the situation on the ground in the US right now.

The chief matter there is a false flag operation to trigger and aggravate a large demographic to distract from the failures surrounding Covid-19. People are angry and frustrated and lashing out with protests, and NGO-backed agitators, corrupt police, and the mainstream media are doing everything in their power to increase the chaos on the ground and get people fighting against one another.

Fair points, but regarding the stats, I think psychegram made a decent point - simply that the reality isn't what the media present it as, in relation to how the media try to present a picture of racism in the country that isn't true. And that's not to say there's no racism - just that like all things in the mainstream, it isn't presented accurately. And since the subject DID come up on this thread, I'll second Mariama's recommendation here:

I don't know anything about statistics, trendsetter, and I hope I understand you correctly, but there are things about race and crime that are simply ignored by the media and the knowledge suppressed by the PTB, so perhaps you would find the following video interesting? Don't know whether it helps, nevertheless the video is very interesting.:-)

I wrote a bit about it here:
Apparently, the British authorities are hiding the numbers of crimes committed by various ethnic groups. I know that the same is going on in The Netherlands: Nationale Politie zwijgt over aard en omvang criminele asielzoekers -- Sott.net

Trevor Philips who made the video and who was for a decade the chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality and its successor, the Equality and Human Rights Commission said:
  • The inability to discuss racial issues contributed to child grooming scandals in cities such as Rotherham and Rochdale, because authorities ‘turned a blind eye’;
  • Silence on racial issues led to the failure to take action to save Victoria Climbie;
  • A film commissioned to warn young people of the dangers of grooming was suppressed because it featured an Asian perpetrator abusing white girls;
  • He was accused of being ‘fatuous’ by senior New Labour figures when he warned of the dangers of multiculturalism;
  • Multiculturalism has become a ‘racket’ in many parts of the country, with self-styled community leaders battling for funds which prop up their authority and entrench segregation
Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

From what I can tell, it's like that in most countries that aren't primarily mono-ethnic (like Japan, for instance): crime is not evenly distributed among all ethnic/cultural/minority groups. Now, for actual racists, this fact will be used to justify racism, but as psychegram pointed out, it is a dumb conclusion to come to:

The data that we have indicate that this perception is the opposite of the truth. The data do NOT say that all, or a majority, of blacks are criminally inclined; drawing such an inclusion would be absurd.

This is practically the same discussion that went on when the migrant crisis in Europe began.

I agree it was tone deaf, but I am sympathetic to Bjorn's frustration about Antifa and other NGOs that are covertly funded and directed by oligarchs (and I know you are too) for all kinds of slimy machinations.

Same here. Bjorn, I'd watch out about making generalizations, too, e.g.:
But the ignorance and selective outrage of minorities is stunning and makes them dangerous.

I get your point - but I think you can probably also see how this could be interpreted negatively because of the way it is phrased: that minorities (all-inclusive) are ignorant, have selective outrage, and are dangerous. That's obviously not true. It is the ignorance and selective outrage of people, in this case certain members of minority groups, that can potentially make those individuals dangerous.

I don't know anything about statistics, trendsetter, and I hope I understand you correctly, but there are things about race and crime that are simply ignored by the media and the knowledge suppressed by the PTB, so perhaps you would find the following video interesting? Don't know whether it helps, nevertheless the video is very interesting.:-)

I wrote a bit about it here:
Apparently, the British authorities are hiding the numbers of crimes committed by various ethnic groups. I know that the same is going on in The Netherlands: Nationale Politie zwijgt over aard en omvang criminele asielzoekers -- Sott.net

Trevor Philips who made the video and who was for a decade the chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality and its successor, the Equality and Human Rights Commission said:

• The inability to discuss racial issues contributed to child grooming scandals in cities such as Rotherham and Rochdale, because authorities ‘turned a blind eye’;
  • Silence on racial issues led to the failure to take action to save Victoria Climbie;
  • A film commissioned to warn young people of the dangers of grooming was suppressed because it featured an Asian perpetrator abusing white girls;
  • He was accused of being ‘fatuous’ by senior New Labour figures when he warned of the dangers of multiculturalism;
  • Multiculturalism has become a ‘racket’ in many parts of the country, with self-styled community leaders battling for funds which prop up their authority and entrench segregation

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

I understand this is something that is happening / has happened.

What I don't understand is who is responsible for it. For example, in UK those Pakistanis that were running that sex ring and it got covered up... Is it the Pakistanis that are responsible for the cover up or was it the British establishment?

I'm not sure who to blame.

Also, I understand their are criminal elements built around race e.g. you might have African Carribbean drug gangs operating in London or Albanian motorbike gangs operating in London etc. The fact that criminal elements can form around such things as shared point of origin, is that an indignation to that whole class of people?

Personally I find it hard to understand where the line is between a crime being attributed to the specific perpetrators Vs when it's attributed to the whole race, religion or origin of the perpetrators. It's a complete mental job for me.

I'm not sure whether to dislike, fear or distrust just the people who did something or whether to do this to there whole race, country of origin and religion to boot. Where are the lines?

Hard to stay sane in this world!

@psychegram can you name the European countries where white people are being made into minorities? Is it most of the European countries? Even France for example, are white French people being made to go extinct? Who's driving this? All the top French power brokers are white French and they make the decisions that govern France... Do you think they are unwittingly making decisions to lead to extinction of white French people for example?

In addition, can you give an indication as to the prevalence of white people not getting jobs because they have been discriminated against in favour of a minority? Do you have a rough idea?

The things you mentioned sound all encompassing and almost like there's an existential threat to white people on planet earth... :-(

I'm being curious, do you think black people are driving this conspiracy against white people? Who is? White people driving it against themselves?

I'm quite curious as where I live I don't see white people being threatened out of existence so I'm wondering where in Europe these events are taking place.

Even in highly multicultural European cities, I am yet to see this existential threat to white people you talk about. London for example is a mixing pot of various groups both European and non-european all put in a couldron and all made to chase money like its the most important thing ever. Who put all these people there and why?

Man that's a lot of questions.

It's all European countries and Euro-colonial countries, with the exception of Slavic countries, which have very low levels of immigration. Timeframes are typically mid-century to end of century, according to most demographic projections.

The European ruling class just cares about money. Immigration means cheap labor. In addition, there's the Kalergi Plan, which involves mixing the populations of the world until there is no genetic distinction, so as to create a uniform population to be ruled over.

It's certainly not black people driving it. It's the same evil bastards driving everything else. Of course.

You say you don't see it; in the next sentence, you say London is a mixing pot. Well, what did London look like 20 years ago? 50? 100?

What will it look like in another 100 years?

To bring it back to topic: the gaslighting we've been subjected to on this general subject - the simultaneous denial and celebration of European ethnic replacement- is IMO a key element of the explosive social situation the elites have created. What's happening in the US right now is one consequence of that. Whites won't take it much longer.

I get your point - but I think you can probably also see how this could be interpreted negatively because of the way it is phrased: that minorities (all-inclusive) are ignorant, have selective outrage, and are dangerous. That's obviously not true. It is the ignorance and selective outrage of people, in this case certain members of minority groups, that can potentially make those individuals dangerous

This entire topic is very sensitive. It's inherently challenging to discuss group-level differences, without implying that all members of a given group behave in X fashion; it's also very easy to go the other direction, and say, oh well there are no group differences, everyone's a unique snowflake.

Another aspect is that a lot us - I don't exempt myself here - have programs when it comes to these topics. These programs have been carefully inculcated, via media and education, throughout our lives. They essentially say: any discussion of group differences is evil; anyone who suggests such differences is evil; therefore no discussion can be had by good people. This leads to strong emotional reactions when the subject is discussed.

We're not unique in that; this is society wide. This program affects everyone. But, since it's literally impossible to discuss riots such as these without discussing related issues, it then makes it very difficult to conduct an objective analysis. The program is constantly triggering emotional reactions.

It would be silly to think this hasn't been done deliberately.

What I don't understand is who is responsible for it. For example, in UK those Pakistanis that were running that sex ring and it got covered up... Is it the Pakistanis that are responsible for the cover up or was it the British establishment?

Also, I understand their are criminal elements built around race e.g. you might have African Carribbean drug gangs operating in London or Albanian motorbike gangs operating in London etc. The fact that criminal elements can form around such things as shared point of origin, is that an indignation to that whole class of people?

Personally I find it hard to understand where the line is between a crime being attributed to the specific perpetrators Vs when it's attributed to the whole race, religion or origin of the perpetrators. It's a complete mental job for me.

I'm not sure whether to dislike, fear or distrust just the people who did something or whether to do this to there whole race, country of origin and religion to boot. Where are the lines?

Hard to stay sane in this world!

The British establishment did the coverup, but the Pakistani rape gangs are Pakistani. The latter act with impunity because they know the former will cover for them. As to the former's motive to cover for them, we're meant to believe it's because they're very worried about being called racist, but I doubt that's it except at a very low political level.

By allowing the criminals from one group license to predate upon another group, whilst restraining the other group from so much as complaining, explosive levels of resentment are created. Inevitably that will be targeted at the group whose criminals are responsible for the outrages.

Sounds like a fantastic means of divide and conquer, no?

So now in the US, where is all the attention? Is it on the psychopaths who locked us up under false pretenses for three months? Or on black rioters who have been incited to violence?

The latter, I'd venture.

That's not the point, I think. Obviously, the Pakistanis are to blame for their crimes, and the British establishment is to blame for covering up their crimes. But the question is: why have those crimes been covered up for so many years? Partly because, as has been said already in this thread (and in others) as well as in several articles posted on SOTT*** and in the video Mariama posted, it's not "allowed", today, to report that a non-White person or a migrant has committed a crime, and to be outraged by it. If you do that, you're deemed a racist. You're accused of painting all Pakistanis, Arabs, Blacks, or whatever minority, with the same brush. OTOH, people are being asked (by the media and the politicians) to embrace and celebrate diversity and 'cultural enrichment', because it's "good for them", good for culture, good for civilization… but what many of them see and experience in their daily life – esp. those people living in poor suburbs and no-go zones, where crime is rampant and the police let the situation fester… while being very busy assaulting and maiming Yellow Vests – directly contradicts the establishment's/media's narrative.
What a great way to mess with people's heads!
I could tell you about a number of horrid crimes that were committed in France in recent years by migrants or non-White thugs, and these crimes were ignored by the media (or they barely talked about it). Worse than that, the perpetrators received a very light sentence, or were released after just a few months in jail. While the victims got a life sentence (either by being murdered, or by being crippled and damaged for life).

Of course, this is all done deliberately, to make susceptible White people go crazy. They can't voice their outrage when such crimes are committed, and they can't even say that they think there're too many migrants and we need to control our borders, for fear of being called a neo-nazi. But eventually they'll have to release that pent-up anger, and will end up directing their rage at the wrong target (minorities). Which is part of the "plan", I think.

*** Post-nihilism, a template for where we are heading -- Sott.net

Just so we're clear you are aware that 'let the dogs loose' is an actual thing that happened during Martin Luther King marches, correct?

What do you mean? Antifa and Martin Luther King civil rights movement have nothing in common. Unless you meant something else.

Saying comments like this comes across as irreverent. Have you heard the term, 'I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies?'

Antifa will burn the US down before seeing Trump reelected. But sure I could have brought it differently and more tactful, without trying to make generalizations.

Nextime I’ll try to explain myself more clearly in my comments and not leave it with a rant.

Last edited:
@psychegram I think I get where you are coming from.

You think white people are under threat and are being replaced. That's quite a scary thought!

Just out of curiosity, in your day to day life, do you feel this existential threat when you are out and about living your life or is this sense of dread brought on by the material you consume?

I'm curious to know your experience.

I ask as I know some minorities who claim the world is racist and full of discrimination but then when you ask them what it is they've experienced on a personal level, it's usually quite hard to decipher the racism. Anyways, this gets dismissed as they say it's not about personal experience, it's about you know, what they read and see on the media.

Anyways, I understand your view as I've read the same material and seen the videos e.g. from Paul Joseph Watson.

What's your personal experience? Any stories to share?

Back
Top Bottom