George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

Btw, just continuing on the previous story... The SJW story completely breaks down when it comes to football. I was just thinking about this Bayern team in Germany and they've got a scary roster of young 18 - 24 year olds from impoverished backgrounds that will be terrorising European football for years to come.

They got this guy - Kingsley Coman

They got this one - Gnabry

They just acquired the services of this one - Leroy Sane

And they'll all be one day captained by this other youngster - the next great German General on the football field (Joshua Kimmich)

Plus don't forget our boy, Alphonso Davies is in and amongst this lot.

God! Scary times ahead...

Anyways, that was just a slight segway... back to BLM 😜

Read some background on the inner cities and what happened to break families apart (some has been mentioned in threads) - from radical feminism to Crack Cocaine and the gangs. Has anyone read this before concerning what Minister Louis Farrakhan tried to do and how he was fought tooth and nail? Fought by the very people who have been meddling for so long when there were signs that things had started to turn around. Here it also concerns the militarization of police, which is interesting, because they were not getting military hand-me-downs, there were getting, and funneling same, off the shelves weapons into the gangs through the back door. No accountability. And what of the gangs themselves and peoples experience and perception of them. This is discussed, the manufacturing process.

Had not known some of this (albeit surface aspects), and might be missing things concerning Louis Farrakhan, although it becomes clear that the media rounded on him when given the cue.

This puts on a different lens on who was doing what.

Louis Farrakhan said:
“I say it again, the Government of the United States of America is planning an assault on the Black community, specifically aimed at our youth. And the conspiracy is so deep and so diabolical that many of you will not even believe that at this very moment that I am talking to you, your lives hang in the balance, whether you are living in Chicago, Detroit, Boston, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, or any city in America. Black youth, particularly Black young men, are at risk today, and unknowingly, Brothers, you are playing into the hands of your enemy, and he is using you to set up your destruction and using the fear and the pain of your mothers to call for your destruction.
 ‘Could this be possible? Farrakhan, are you making this up?’ Even though consciously you may not wish to agree with me, in your subconscious mind, you know something deeply wicked and diabolical is going on. Now let me, by God’s Grace, point it out to you.”

This predictable result was all engineered by devious design. Investigative reporter Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series, which appeared in the San Jose Mercury News in 1996, located the origin of Los Angeles’ crack-cocaine trade in the offices of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Though it is claimed that Webb—under pressure from the government officials he exposed—committed suicide, it seems that Webb may instead have been “suicided,” for he was about to publish a new book that exposed the Israeli Mossad’s role in the South American drug trade. Using the government-concocted “crack epidemic” as a pretense, politicians declared a “War on Drugs,” and under this non-racial banner their racist War on Black Males gained nuclear power.

Carl Levin’s Arms Race

Carl Levin, D. Michigan
Carl Levin, D. Michigan

In Congress, a Jewish politician from Michigan named Carl Levin worked his way onto the Senate Armed Services Committee, the powerful body that crafts defense policy for the nation. As a Jew and a Democrat Levin easily passed as a “friend” to the Black man and so his ascension to chairmanship was not alarming to the negro world.

But this same Senator Levin ushered in the so-called 1033 program under the National Defense Authorization Act, by which the Pentagon supplies surplus military equipment to local law enforcement. Back in 1990, the military transferred only about $1 million worth of equipment through this program, according to an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) report. By 2013, under Carl Levin, that number ballooned to nearly $450 million, making America’s civilian police departments the most militarized on planet Earth.

It gets interesting...

Police shoot Portland protester in head with impact weapon, causing severe injuries
Not good! Not good for anybody. The protester, from reports, was not engaging in anything that should have provoked police, certainly not anything to warrant being shot in the head. The protester is said to have been hit by an impact munition.
OregonLive said:
Impact munitions, like the foam-tipped and plastic projectiles used by Portland police, are generally intended to be fired at arms and legs to prevent serious injury. Portland Police directives restrict officers from using impact munitions to target a person’s head, neck or throat “unless deadly force is authorized.” Additionally, police can’t use impact munitions to control crowds without supervisor permission or the threat of death or serious injury.
Evidently the shooter was a federal officer, i.e., someone under Homeland Security — not a member of the Portland Police. Federal police operate under their own rules.

Police shoot Portland protester in head with impact weapon, causing severe injuries
Not good! Not good for anybody. The protester, from reports, was not engaging in anything that should have provoked police, certainly not anything to warrant being shot in the head. The protester is said to have been hit by an impact munition.

Evidently the shooter was a federal officer, i.e., someone under Homeland Security — not a member of the Portland Police. Federal police operate under their own rules.

"Peaceful", the commie journalists already have their stories written from templates. This game has been played before. A controlled press is one-sided.

"Peaceful", the commie journalists already have their stories written from templates. This game has been played before. A controlled press is one-sided.
Please help me understand your point. What you wrote seems to be true in general. I think that the police should be tougher on Antifa as the members are anything but peaceful protesters. From the brief video in the article, it's not evident that this guy did something to merit being shot in the head. Maybe other evidence will emerge, maybe I'm wrong.

Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter,’ National Media Fully Ignores

They Don’t Want You To Know: Reddit Mods Remove Viral GP Article About Woman Murdered for Saying ‘All Lives Matter’

Please help me understand your point. What you wrote seems to be true in general. I think that the police should be tougher on Antifa as the members are anything but peaceful protesters. From the brief video in the article, it's not evident that this guy did something to merit being shot in the head. Maybe other evidence will emerge, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm saying they've been hoping for this all along, so much so they already have their templated stories ready. Just fill in the name and place. When it goes anti-narrative, the story dies. There are some who believe (and I'm almost there) that they had the template in place for BLM just waiting (it is an election year), knowing that somewhere, someplace they'd get a good BLM moment to spark their well planned scheme. There are real victims - the patsy and little people, but the plot is being set up from high. I still wish we'd get some follow up on the pallets of bricks that seemed to magically show up for a good riot. Surely that's a lead still worth following up on.

Trump to Media: 'You Slander People Much Braver, More Principled than You'

Are presidents required to talk in that manner? long and drawn out words with weird pauses... almost like they're trying to lull you to sleep! Maybe I'm just seeing hypnotism everywhere 😬

I remember Obama being crafty with his words as well as also having this sort of rhythmic feel to it. Trump is more in the sound of his voice than the words he chooses, and Bush with his NUKE-YA-lar vocabulary was before I had any interest in politics and was too young to care 🤷🏻

Are presidents required to talk in that manner? long and drawn out words with weird pauses... almost like they're trying to lull you to sleep! Maybe I'm just seeing hypnotism everywhere 😬

I remember Obama being crafty with his words as well as also having this sort of rhythmic feel to it. Trump is more in the sound of his voice than the words he chooses, and Bush with his NUKE-YA-lar vocabulary was before I had any interest in politics and was too young to care 🤷🏻

It was reported that Obama was unable to make a coherent speech without a teleprompter.

It was reported that Obama was unable to make a coherent speech without a teleprompter.

I remember that too. I also remember by the time his term was ending, I couldn't stand to listen to him speak without having to hold back throwing up. There were times I remember feeling literally repulsed by him. Then again, politicians in general repulse me

Are presidents required to talk in that manner? long and drawn out words with weird pauses... almost like they're trying to lull you to sleep! Maybe I'm just seeing hypnotism everywhere

The reason I shared it is because Trump officially entered the culture wars. It didn't put me to sleep and I'm glad that the president of the USA points out cancel culture and the cultural genocide that the Left is inficting. Most Western leaders are globalist pawns. Trump isn't and tries to resist their plans wherever possible. OSIT.

Amsterdam, the very liberal/leftist capital of the Netherlands seems to have found inspiration in Seattle's example and now wants all its civil servants (15,000 of them) to learn about 'white privilege', called 'privilege training';. This is not surprising given the fact that the mayor joined BLM's protest a few weeks ago. :mad:

But the following caught my eye: the municipality will utilise 'mystery guests' snitches to grass on companies which discriminate against people who are looking for employment. The names of the companies that are guilty of 'discrimination' will be outed.

Can't they do anything without the population turning on each other? Sheesh.

Meanwhile, two men have been fined for writing a comment on the Facebook page of broadcaster NOS in 2017 which the PTB deemed 'racist' (something to do with monkeys). It's clear that the court in Amsterdam can't be too bothered with crime, but wastes its time on punishing the wrong people instead and as if there is no backlog of cases after the lock-down.

Back
Top Bottom