George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

OK, this is a bit of a guilty pleasure. As usual, there's some entertainment in the replies.
Over the weekend, an activist got a rude awakening near the Justice Center in Portland when he opened the door of a car that was stationary on the street.

The driver leaped out of the car, executed a perfect leg-sweep takedown, then crouched over the supine activist, thundering at him, “Don’t you EVER, EVER come into my vehicle again! Do you understand me?!”

Have you read Samenow's "Inside the Criminal Mind"? I recommend it. He debunks such rationalisations as "The result of "hippie" parenting". I strongly recommend it.

No I have not, but I will check it out. Thanks. :thup:

Obviously “hippie parenting” is a generalization. That’s why I put it in quotes.

I am sure there are complex factors involved. But with that said I think there is a generation of parents today who have read too much books and forgotten some of the basic fundamentals of child rearing. Such as discipline, tough love, character building, delayed gratification, personal responsibility, and cause and effect.

Then again I could be completely wrong! 🤷‍♂️

No I have not, but I will check it out. Thanks. :thup:

Obviously “hippie parenting” is a generalization. That’s why I put it in quotes.

I am sure there are complex factors involved. But with that said I think there is a generation of parents today who have read too much books and forgotten some of the basic fundamentals of child rearing. Such as discipline, tough love, character building, delayed gratification, personal responsibility, and cause and effect.

Then again I could be completely wrong! 🤷‍♂️

I got a lot from it and hope that you shall too. Samenow demonstrates that whether parents are strict or lax they can only do so much. Some people are just born with a criminal mindset. It's a fascinating book with lots of levels to it including reviewing one's past behaviour in light of what he says about 'thinking errors'. I would also heartily recommend his other book: "The Myth of the Out of Character Crime". Both books are on our recommended reading list and are both very easy reads that don't take long to get through.

Rioting begins at conception. And as these misbegotten children grow in numbers, they are channelled into a political force.

So, they are alien to the civilization to which they belong, and as animals in a cage, because their lives were cast at conception and fixed with limitations that only few overcome. We are all in a similar condition, but by degeneration there is a threshold by which these hoards are trainable like animals, and submissive to authority, but in a twisted, political dog fight that they can't conceive, because their notion of civilization is for naught, without a master. And the only ones who would lead them are evil, and use them as instruments of force.

You might know someone who fits the description. And we all can be likened to them, because we started out needing each other. And naturally we help each other. But in large populations, the exploitation grows until the level of degeneration makes dogs out of humans, and as degeneracy reaches a threshold, so to does its remedy. And we accuse in the political arena each other of tyranny, but it is tyranny that began in the cultivation of a degenerate citizenry. Because the degenerate is the enemy of civilization, and politicians coddle and nurture them for a vote. And the degenerate see them as their master, as their view of civilization is not like a realized human, it is to feed their impulse and what better than a politician that puts food in their dish?

So, this is a problem that is always plagued us, and what happens in a exploitative culture. But it is limited to areas outside our scope yet is still a concern, because we recognise the threat as coming from within our impulsiveness. But we are capable to maintain a balance, and that is the essence of civilization.

The ill-conceived are like children, who look around and try to act like everyone else, and camouflage themselves by pretending, and political correctness helps to conceal their nature. And as we are being civil, their hoards grow, and as evil is their only master, their power is enfolded into political might. And then we appease their discontent by our own pretending, and then spiral out of control, and crash. And then it will be survival of the fittest. And that's why some prepare. But the best preparation is to understand the situation. And it can be hard if politics are involved.

So, civilization is in the blood - it is the interconnectedness with it. If there is no sense of connection, it is like being caged. But what would a human animal do for itself - in the wild? Prey on others. So, along this path we are heading we will face trials. Seemingly large in a human scope, but natural all the same.

Trump tweeted today that his administration just concluded a historic operation leading to the arrest and indictment of dozens of MS-13 members and leaders from across the country.

He tweets: "In New York and Nevada, 21 MS-13 members and leaders have been indicted on charges including murder, kidnapping, and drug trafficking."

[Attorney General Bill Barr is seeking the death penalty for a leader of MS-13 from East New York.]

"In the last three years, @ICEgov has deported over 16,000 gang members and arrested over 2,000 members of MS-13."

[end quoted tweets]

According to Wikipedia:

"Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1970s and 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants from other gangs in the Los Angeles area. Over time, the gang grew into a more traditional criminal organization."

Trump also made an interesting announcement (that I'll get to in a bit) -- and one I've been waiting to hear for quite some time now, as I watch the unimaginable criminality of Mayor de Blasio and Governor Cuomo in orchestrating an enormous -- almost overnight -- rise in violent crime, in conjunction with a malicious weakening and demoralizing of the NYPD to achieve their obvious goal of chaos and destruction in the wake of the coming election.

Here's an apt excerpt from "Town Hall":

"Like many major cities across the country, New York seems to be under siege as a vicious uptick in violent crime has set in following weeks of protests, riots, and looting by Black Lives Matter and other far-left groups. More than 60 people were shot just over Fourth of July weekend, raising alarms for NYPD, currently facing a $1 billion budget cut that was approved by the great majority of elected leaders."

This rise in violence affects all New Yorkers, but the most at risk are in poor black neighborhoods. New York's elected officials know this, and in that they are the true racists among us.

Trump has repeatedly offered to deploy the National Guard, but local leaders repeatedly reject such offers.

Now Trump is stating [in a tweet today] that next week he will be announcing his plan for dealing with this escalation in violent crime without the consent of local leaders.

As Trump stated back in early June:

“If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.” [UNTV]

I would add that there's this crazy-making "disconnect" exhibited by Mayor de Blasio when dealing with these dire matters. As the numbers of murders in the city skyrocket in the aftermath of his disbanding his plainclothes police force (responsible for tracking and seizing illegal weapons), and his reducing the NYPD budget by a billion dollars, along with doing away with bail requirements, and so sending violent criminals back out onto the streets (to name but a few of de Blasio's recent initiatives), New Yorkers, increasingly terrified by the violence, and targeted financially by the dramatic lowering of property values, have to nonetheless listen to the sublime indifference of their Mayor, Bill de Blasio, obnoxiously and benignly stating that he's been working with "community policing" efforts for the past seven years, and that he is continuing to do so. As to all this violence and destruction that's ravaging the city he's supposed to be governing? As is obvious by his inane indifference, this doesn't rattle him in the least. Not a problem, apparently.

This crazy making behavior -- clearly some kind of perverse strategy in which Democratic leaders have all decided to "pretend" that what is obviously going on is NOT going on -- is so outrageous, so contemptible, I really have to limit my exposure to it or else my blood really does begin to boil. If Bill de Blasio doesn't go down as the worst, most incompetent and malevolent/dangerous mayor New York has ever seen, then I really don't know what to say. Yes, there should be protesting -- against HIM!!!

But, no. We must focus instead on how racist the average white person is. [?????????????]

My God.

A white mother, Jessica Whitaker, 24, was shot dead by a black woman after saying "all lives matter". Now supporters of the 'Black lives matter' movement celebrate her death on Facebook.

Antiracisten-tonen-hun-steun-voor-de-moord-op-Jessica-Whitaker-op-de-Facebook-pagina-van-de-vermoorde-moeder..png

Look at the blacks!
BLM is a distraction, and also limits the scope to a racial category. And it works because a lot of inner city people are black - enough to paint the whole picture as a black issue.

You remember in the news about politicians - in their youth - dressing up in black-face costumes? And now they apologize for their youthful actions? It is what they do as standard operating procedure. Cloak themselves in virtue or deflection or deception as a way to openly commit their actions without so much as a rebuttal. Because they hide themselves from behind the cover of something else.
They are only helpful - is the impression they give - and this makes them a hidden hand, and they foster empowerment to the most ignorant of their fools, who repeat the talking points they are given.
And as BLM rally and protest, they have cover of blacks, masks, mass-media to sow destruction. Why? To maintain control. And it is underwritten by insurance money.
So, they place bricks at these rallies and the cameras are focused on black people, people with face masks start breaking windows, and of course the thugs have free reign of the situation to loot.
It's all staged. And as these false flaggers have been at it for decades trying and failing to make us their fools, they self-destruct, while trying to inflame us with their deceit. Thankfully, it is largely confined to their territory.
So, as with all these false flags, it is easy to see through, and even the players are half-hearted about their roles. So it is democrats razing their holdings to collect the insurance, under cover of civil disorder. And whip the blacks at the same time, confining them in racial shackles. Making them tightly cohesive under democratic rule.
And this also creates inroads to cities in conservative territories, if it weren't so blatantly obvious. Getting concessions for the drama they create. Empowering fools. It is a black-face deception.

Back
Top Bottom