Graham Hancock

Re: Black Magic, Shamanism, Supernatural, Graham Hancock

Nienna Eluch said:
EGVG said:
Nienna Eluch said:
EGVG, have you read the Wave series? I am wondering because if you had read the whole series, you would have known this. There is a lot of knowledge in those books. Most of it crucial to what we may all end up going through in the not-to-distant future.

We dont' suggest to people to read those books just for grins and giggles. There are certain things that we need to learn and Laura has spent a humongous amount of time, practically her whole life, finding these things out and then condensing what she has found into these books so that we can still learn a lot of what she has learned but don't have to go digging through a mountain range of books to do it.

So reading the material that Laura has put out there for us, compared to what she has done and is doing, is not that much to ask. And it really could save you some day.

No, I haven't completely read it. I'm on to 1/3 of all the Wave material. I have stooped, I'm not in the right place to continue, at least I'm not allowing it to happen, I'm under the influence of stressful thoughts and also have a lot of pressure from outside. That is why I haven't complete reading it, but I know its a MUST DO. So now I'm trying to get clean do a lot of EE, and then complete my readings. Sorry if I made you loose your patience. But you know I experincing adolescence right now and I have to say its not easy, specially when you cannot talk any of this to your friends because they think I'm talking shhhiiiieijh. Anyway sorry again.

EDU

I am not losing patience, and I apologize if it came across that way. I was just curious.

Thank you for answering my question. I think that if you could continue to read the Wave series, it may help you to work through some of your problems.

And why would you be talking about this stuff with your friends? I am fairly sure that you have read about Strategic Enclosure and External Considering, have you not?

EVGV, you have probably stated this before, but how old are you? Again, just curious.

Thanks for the links, they where helpfull. I'm 20 so I'm having late adolescence LOL. :) I try not not talk about stuff, but sometimes it slips trough my teeth and I can't help it, well actually I can and I will, I have created a lot off confusion in some of my closest friends and that's a terrible thing to do, specially because I do not have the whole banana (as Laura says) I think I'm just starting to peel the banana. So yeah, I planning to continue the Wave reading and keep my mouth shut when I have to.
Right now I'm about to post on the what's on your mind part, will very much appreciate your opinion and advice on the matter written.

EDU

on camelot is a new Interview with him: _http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/graham_hancock/graham_hancock.html interviewed by Kerry

Hello Pashalis, thank you for the link. All in all I feel an interview worth hearing. The sovereignity of our own consciousness and the tapping into a tiny fraction of it only, the vast forces manipulating our lives; the magicians , witches and warlocks that we share, we nurture, we support; conspiracies and distractions; the importance of gnostic texts and the reasons for genocide; mankind ,the fulcrum of a cosmic battle between good and evil where choices are fundamental; the opening of consciousness to the real spiritual forces and to the wider reality beyond our daily experience; The paths of breath work and dancing and meditation to
bring healing to bear, the healing mission and the finding of a way forward to integrate the best that we have with a fuller sight of how to live. All in all an interview
of many facets with what is an interesting human. I was particularly taken with his understanding of empathy. I also feel that he gives the reader or in this case the listener many opportunities to investigate further and to hear the other side. . I am always very grateful for what I know of Laura Knight,s disclosures work and revelations as a background for all this. Nevertheless I am glad I saw it . Thank you for the link.

I just listened to a radio segment with him (I listen to taped coast to coast on headset at work to pass time but I think of it as entertainment) however I found Graham Hancock really interesting! Without calling it political ponerology he spoke accurately of the concept and although I'm not the most knowledgeable of history (very uninformed actually) I was intrigued with his information and thought processes and recognized much from what I've learned from here.

from the camelot introduction to the video interview, I put in bold two things that raised red flags. The second one, about McKenna is interpretation of Kerry Cassidy though, so might not be the way Hancock sees it himself. Both flags though concern with the use of psychedelic drugs, which according to lots of research here on the forum seems to be a shortcut leading to nowhere (but trouble). I also find it particular that at this point in time his new direction is fiction. For some reason this reminded me of Dolan. Another one that is sidetracked as of lately? Some the description that he is a frank, open and a dynamic conversationalist gave me a bitter aftertaste. this is again description of Cassidy, but it sounded ponerized, as in a spellbinder?

I had the great pleasure to interview Graham Hancock, well known author of Fingerprints of the Gods and many other highly regarded books. His books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. He is an author, lecturer, explorer and journalist and has appeared on hundreds of radio and numerous television shows reaching millions with his work. Recently he released a new and fascinating book called Entangled, a novel that involves the story of two strong women, time travel and the battle between good and evil. I was fortunate to be able to catch up with him when he came by Los Angeles on his book tour across the U.S.

Graham is a pre-eminent researcher and investigator with an uncompromising vision into our real history and the powers behind the secrecy that keep humanity blind to its true potential. We spoke of his early dives of discovery into the mystery of Atlantis, Egypt, his new book Entangled and his experience with Ayahuasca that led him on a fascinating journey into the deepest recesses of his own mind. Ultimately, after years of writing superb nonfiction he now turns to fiction as the place to bring to light the mysteries of consciousness.

Graham is frank, open and a dynamic conversationalist. While he is erudite and highly educated he is not an arm-chair investigator. Instead, he has boldly lived the spirit of his passion whether diving in the seas in search of ruins or climbing through jungles in the Amazon. In his new work he follows in the footsteps of the late Terrence McKenna, a brilliant writer and shaman, investigating the nature of consciousness and pushing the boundaries of what is known and accepted in search of the true nature of what it means to be human.

Re: Black Magic, Shamanism, Supernatural, Graham Hancock

I merged the Graham Hancock threads. Perhaps those posting recently will want to re-read the older material?

Graham Hancock Presentation at the 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4&feature=related

Edit:

I'm currently listening to the video.
he talks about the last ice-age and how the world looked back than, cataclysmic events in the past, ancient maps of the earth including land masses that are not here today, mythological narratives from all over the world, ancient Egypt especially the Giza complex (is it older ?), ancient Angkor, numerology and it's connections, modern world etc.

one thought that came to me when listening to his description of the afterlive in ancient Egypt is:

could it be that the description of the judgment you face after death, were your heart is balanced against the feather of truth etc.
is actually a symbolic description of the fifth density ?
any thoughts ?

Pashalis said:
Graham Hancock Presentation at the 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4&feature=related

Hi Pashalis,

Since it is a long presentation, have you had the opportunity to listen to it ?

If so, could you give us the main points of his presentation please.

Graham Hancock interview for Know Drugs - "bringing honesty into the conversation" :
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFp-vaY_Ok&feature=feedbul

Graham Hancock discusses his views on the legalisation of drugs.

ADMIN NOTE: deactivated live link.

Pashalis said:
Graham Hancock interview for Know Drugs - "bringing honesty into the conversation" :
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFp-vaY_Ok&feature=feedbul

Graham Hancock discusses his views on the legalisation of drugs.

I'm a third in and the guy slams tobacco as bad, making it an example of how an informed society is now choosing not to use it. And then points out that a similar research is needed to get the information out about the rest of the drugs. :rolleyes:

ADMIN NOTE: deactivated live link.

Buzzing sound heard as effect of DMT

I want to note that in the DMSO thread i mentioned my intent wanting to experience this extremely strong buzzing sound again. I had it on like 5-10 occasions in past years. The effect - if you read Sott then will know what i'm talking about - is like when a whale emits a call of infra-sound so powerful it can push people physically back. Same effect with this extra-strong buzz i had [induced very probably by DMT overproduction something stimulating my pineal], only it was lifting my finer body, while half-asleep. This may be the astral body a dreamer controls or drives. So any force in a dream state originating either inside [coming from the dreamer] or outside - coming from abductors or Nature forces - i think directly has a felt physical effect on a finer body, let's say the astral, using G.-s terminology. Simply a push of air like you see on people during parachute training they are hovering above a propeller engine.

Now, this buzz quickly engulfs the whole body(heard also while half-asleep and going back into sleep), is like too loud music, like multiple inter-phasing church organs on maximum output power re-mixed into an electronic techno-trance super-track. Expanded sensitive state on vibration, which is internal, the sound is felt inside and passes well beyond hearing limits, much much stronger than is defined by decibels as used to explain strength of outside sound sources.

The strength of the buzz can feel like a "nuclear blast" but it does not only overwhelm all cells but actually lifts the astral body like wind lifts a leaf. When i had these experiences, i felt having some control over regulating the strength of the buzz-vibration. Felt that i could have broken over the limit and gone to the other side - described in the Spirit Molecule: a dream-space that can be full with intelligent malevolent alligators or sentient worm-like parasites. But in each cases i had a distinct premonition or feeling that i shouldn't contribute to crank up the power of the buzz by flexing (what i felt) a muscle in the back of the center of my head. So i chickened out on like 2 occasions, just before the maximum satisfaction point / endurance limit.

My wish has been fulfilled at this Saturday night however. It may have been caused by the mild DMT-high attained since like 5 years ago, Wednesday night, when out in the forest on running exercise. Runners on a longer track, going over the tiredness limit, often experience a feeling of partial weightlessness, easiness, increasing harmony of motor control, when the running motions feel much more elevated, in synch with nature/everything and spiritual. Something nudged me back close to a state to experience that buzz again. I took a full 50mg 5HTP to be able to sleep that night, (which is almost overdose to my hypersensitive system) because the longer athletic exercise took everything out of my body, serotonin included. This Saturday i also took 5-HTP. So my body must have been producing melatonin and also DMT while asleep.

I did report years ago, when melatonin-tests were done by many here that, like by many, it caused dreams that felt powerfully real. Dubbed it sorcerer-dreams, because i dreamed to be able to beam magic-force out of my hands to effect the dream-environment and the vibration of that force had a low-frequency, strong, violent horn-like sound quality that shook me and my arms as it streamed out of me. This power, vibration felt as coming from a distinct STS source or evil in the dream: the vibration freq. tasted that way.

So years after having no Buzz (DMT) experience during sleep / half-asleep or during lucid dreaming i was again experiencing this buzz last night, but the overall vibrational frequency roaring through my astral body (let's call it that) has been changed. It felt emphasized during this dream that it was shown to me taking care to explain all separate elements - so i grok it once and for all - that this DMT-induced electrical superstrong buzz has STS source, either coming from my evil side or outside from a malevolent source. It even felt like abduction. Further it felt as i was pushed and lifted up by this power-buzz so my back hit the ceiling of my room and also when i was carried-pushed by this wave-force into walls and through them my feet not touching the floor, that i may have been complicit/used as a battery during abductions. Helping to abduct someone (by borrowing my energy) who was seen as a much more tasty energy-snack in the eye of Abductors. And they exploited my half-conscious, not aware state, borrowing needed energy.

The abductors could have been a group of thought-projections (evil sides) or real Lizzy-henchmen operating on astral bodies on victims in my vicinity, in order to steal life-force from people during sleep, or place implants. I frequently experience flying dreams, but there were a number of them, years ago when at night i was flying through walls of houses and i remember one distinct case holding a woman in my arm, hurrying out of a house flying through its concrete wall several feet high, in the air.

Forge, can you explain why you posted this in the Graham Hancock thread? Also, what has changed in your life recently (the last few weeks)? Your posts have become increasingly erratic and it is concerning.

I agree with Anart. A year ago I had that buzzing effect one time and had a lucid dream (or astral projection). Nothing special or deep, just an interesting "hallucination". I would downplay it because I was sort of sleep deprived then, working night shifts and not being able to sleep well during the day. I have heard that people purposely deprive themselves of sleep to induce these effects.

How is that something crucial to the work?

Back
Top Bottom