Graham Hancock

Thank you! I'll watch it very soon! And for French speakers, the same exists in French:

And there is another one in French too (in 2 parts), that I found very interesting watching it years ago, and again after having watched the Hancock's show on Netflix.

First Part:

Second Part:

There is a full version but its resolution is a bit lower.
Thank you for those two last ones. Unfortunately I don't understand any French, and those didn't appear to have the option for subtitles. Has anyone found those with subs somewhere? I'll also search for them.

Thank you for those two last ones. Unfortunately I don't understand any French, and those didn't appear to have the option for subtitles. Has anyone found those with subs somewhere? I'll also search for them.
The video exists in English on youtube. Here is an example: .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
I remember that it was pointed out on the forum there was a legitimate translation (French to English) and another one that's altered. I don't know to which category this link corresponds to.

An interesting tidbit about the recent series.

In the series, the Friends of Serpent Mound (FOSM) discussed the problems. The one guy, the founder, lives on the adjacent property and was none to pleased with the Serpent Mound property owners. A long running feud by the sounds of it.

FOSM was established originally as a support group for the Great Serpent Mound Park, but after another group undermined our willingness to support their management of Serpent Mound, we widened our view. We have since helped support the preservation efforts to save Spruce Hill, Junction Group, and the Butler County Fortified Hill. We have also stood up for the preservation of other sites, as well as records and document sites on private properties.

We use non-invasive techniques to research sites. We also keep private locations private. We do not disturb burial sites or grave hunt.

Here is a FOSM facebook post on it, although I can't read it and someone may be able to expand on what it says - all I can read of it is:

Graham Hancock and his wife Santha came to the Friend of Serpent Mound -Summer Solstice Celebration in June of 2017, and along with Author Ross Hamilton ...

The link is English but turns to German 🤷‍♂️

Here is a short clip on the issues:

From a selection the titles below Graham Hancock's documentary has got many MSM upset :

320165294_680729396863365_3603802301847795910_n.jpg

I finished watching the Ancient Apocalypse series. What I liked the most is connecting the dots in the last episode. For some reason ( probably for suspense or making people watch it to the end), he didn't made the connection between snakes to comets until the last episode. The connection to Taurid stream is also good. He talked about comet research group and wondered whether Victor Clube or Bill Napier are in it or not. I see Bill Napier is in the list. If doesn't mean they are in agreement with him in the evidence from individual sites he covered in 10 episodes.
  • Victor Clube or Bill Napier 1984 research paper with mathematics is fantastic in connecting the dots to 12800 Years back theory. Then I realized that if graham interviews them, then he has to talk about further disintegrations at 3000 BC+/-300 and 1000+/300 BC events. Then his theory of Taurids coming from aquarius constellation during winter solstice time that happens only few times in 26000 years may or may not work for recent comet disintegrations. We have to assume this series is only for younger dryas event.
  • So many events happed, we don't know every thing is related to younger dryas only.
  • I remember reading from Pierre's article, raise of ocean level can't be accounted by melting of ice alone and it has to come from some where else - in this case from Mars.
As a whole it is a decent one with emphasis on finger to the main stream science.

From a selection the titles below Graham Hancock's documentary has got many MSM upset :

320165294_680729396863365_3603802301847795910_n.jpg

That's weird - MSM are angry and triggered by something produced by one of the biggest mass media platform... What's the real reason for producing this by Netflix? I recently started to read more about Martin Sweatman's work, who was also present in the documentary as one of the experts of engravings on some of the Göbekli Tepe's T-pillars, and apparently his claims about engraved animals being the zodiac are too far-fetched and not supported by enough evidence (see the thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/thread...ebekli-tepe-to-the-zodiac-and-beyond.52093/); he's entirely convinced that he's right though, no traces of doubt, which is indeed suspicious. That's not how a scientist should behave. And the documentary presented his claims as complete truth and science.

So I suspect that in the doc there's a mixture of truth and misinformation, far-fetched claims, and the final purpose of presenting the theory this way is to mislead the audience. While it reveals many facts, they are presented in the company of unsupported false assumptions, which are probably easy to expose if one takes a broader interest in the subject. Thus, someone who sees these inaccuracies will dismiss Hancock's theory in its entirety as complete pseudoscience. Goal achieved. Isn't it indeed a clever move? And we should also take into account that elites are now more desperate to hide the facts about the upcoming next ice age from the masses so they resort to various means. And people will just treat it as another curiosity, nothing more.

Those articles in MSM are now playing the role of exposing those false claims and inaccuracies, so people will be convinced that Hancock is a scammer. And who knows, maybe Hancock himself agreed to play the role? He must have known what filming the documentary entailed and what the true intentions behind it were. Maybe he was manipulated or paid or threatened?

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Hancock appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast recently, again with Randall Carlson, who teased viewers with 'insider information' about a group of scientists who have been working for years, in secret, in the Maldives on 'ancient technology involving sound waves'...

This may be more appropriate to put in the Randall Carlson thread, but I just saw Randall tweet a newly released 1 hr follow-up about the plasmoid implosion engine:

This may be more appropriate to put in the Randall Carlson thread, but I just saw Randall tweet a newly released 1 hr follow-up about the plasmoid implosion engine:

I found this image at the Strike Foundation, which is the webpage of Malcolm Bendall, who is the 'conduit' (as he says) for this new tech. It is quite beyond me. That said, I noticed that there is mention of 3D, 4D, 5D, and 6D, and the graphic places us at the transition between 3D and 4D! I have no clue what Bendall actually means but this, but - whoa!

Plasmoid_Unification_Model_FINAL+FP_GW.png

I found this image at the Strike Foundation, which is the webpage of Malcolm Bendall, who is the 'conduit' (as he says) for this new tech. It is quite beyond me. That said, I noticed that there is mention of 3D, 4D, 5D, and 6D, and the graphic places us at the transition between 3D and 4D! I have no clue what Bendall actually means but this, but - whoa!

Plasmoid_Unification_Model_FINAL+FP_GW.png

I have no time to watch it right now. Anything else of note to report about it? I would like to hear an evaluation of the video, in a bit more detail, if possible. Some key points maybe? By the way, the picture in your post doesn't show up on my side.

I have no time to watch it right now. Anything else of note to report about it? I would like to hear an evaluation of the video, in a bit more detail, if possible. Some key points maybe? By the way, the picture in your post doesn't show up on my side.

Yep, you bet.

- in general Bendall seems like an honest and sincere guy to me

- discussion begins with the note that this field of science (alternative energy technologies or free energy) has long been intimidated and silenced

- Randall Carlson relates a brief summary of his own research, noticing a recurring pattern of numbers in (1) ancient sacred texts like the Vedas, the Mayans, the Bible, and also (2) the ancient architecture of North America as well as the layout and geometry of the Gothic Cathedrals in Europe; and (3) that these numbers were also in the material world on Earth and amongst the planets; Bendall reached out to him 7 years ago when Randall had reached a wall when trying to discern the meaning of all this

- Carlson mentions being inspired by Hancock's idea of another order of civilization that was lost over the years that was lost in the cataclysms of the years, and his suspicion that there was a lost technology instead of farmers taking time off to build monuments

- The roll out of Bendall's plasmoid generator will be rolled out on HowTube, as well as Carlson's own site and his podcast appearances, in attempt to translate this highly detailed technical information for the educated layperson

- the plasmoid generator can turn the exhaust of internal combustion engines into fuel, which means that the transition into this new technology would not displace hydrocarbons and cause a massive disruption in conventional economy

- "The PUM [Plasmoid Unification Model] is evidence that the Universe is an intelligent design. The design is in perfect octave tangenic resonance with itself. Therefore all of creation from Galaxies to Planets to Elements all resonate in unison with a collective chord "As Above So Below”. This is interconnected with an Energy “web”, the 24 components of laws which we are all based and governed on the same 16 sector Torus Plasmoid precepts shown. The concepts and ruling principles of the PUM can and have been applied to make Energy to Matter and Matter to Energy conversient. When applied to the modern hydrocarbon powered internal combustion engine, PUM technology removes exhaust toxic waste products and increases the engine power output by transforming waste energy back into fuel. Plasmoids employed in conjunction with Plasmoid Toroidal Implosive Turbine provide a new novel Matter to Energy and Energy to Matter propulsion device for water, land, air, and space travel.

Plasmoids are doughnut or toroidal shaped clusters of net Protons or net Electrons that once captured and placed into a Toroidal orbit are capable of absorbing, storing, and releasing enormous amounts of energy present within their self-generated and structured electro magnetic containment field. Plasmoids, in effect, function as an atomic battery that can be-self charging due to the ability to convert matter to available clean energy. Plasmoids by their unique geometry cause a consequential electromagnetic containment field to generate a Zero point naturally and casually, without much effort, have the ability to convert the nuclear Mass of Protium (Atoms) into energy.

The Plasmoid Unification Model (PUM) posits that Plasmoids are epoch-making and that the knowledge of them has been hidden in plain sight for centuries. This PUM 'slide rule' reveals the algorithmic relationships life's elements critical to mankind's existence and development, its parts with Protium [another word of Hydrogen] which has a melting point of -259.2C and is the most abundant element in our solar system. Protium determines the 25,920 Great Year frequency of our Solar System. The resonant frequencies of all other elements can then be calculated when the 25,920 years is reduced from years to days, hours, and seconds."

- Bendall is asked about how he aims to avoid the fate of being blackballed by the PTB due to his invention and its implications. In his response he doesn't really answer, but talks about Tesla being targeted by JP Morgan, and insists that he stands on the shoulders of giants (such as Ken Shoulders) and that the time is right due to both him and Carlson being at the apex of their careers, plus he sees the need to be an icebreaker into a new paradigm despite the fact that 'ice cuts'

- he encourages everyone to look at the government and ask whether they are empowering or disempowering the world, evil being that which disempowers, considerations that our civilization is on the point of suicide due to 'explosive technologies' and the poisoning of the biosphere, however he rips on some aspets of the green agenda, such as the CO2 scam, mentioning the greening of the earth (7% according to NASA) that occurred after the Industrial Revolution which the plants loved, according to him (280 PPM CO2 in those days grew into something like 400PPM now), also rips on other as electric cars that are 5% energy efficient with 1/100th the efficiency of diesel and yet people are talking about getting rid of diesel

- Randall mentions that at the end of the ice age 10,000 years ago, we were at 180 PPM CO2, which was only 30 above the point at which the biosphere begins to die off, so we have to ask for the optimum % for CO2 in atmosphere

- Bendall insists that nothing comes for free, implying that he's not talking about free energy in the sense of defying physical laws; Tesla thought of the world as a solar panel that only needed one connector, in his argument it is plasmoids, which are what create the path on which lightning travels; this cannot be done with copper wire because it wouldn't take the voltages and amperages of ionospheric charge, so in essence his generator seems to be about capturing ambient electric solar energy using plasma toroids in a particular structure - this is a different application from the internal-combustion application mentioned above. He mentions that the main issue for the planet at the moment is the loss of the atmosphere, which

- mentions Solomon's Molten Sea (?) as the most recent example of a plasmoid generator, also mentions the vajra (carried by Indra, God of thunder and lightning - and also Buddha, lord of enlightenment)

- has the ideal building an energy generator in the Himalayas, and has an available prototype, needs dry air, and one of these plants in India can power the whole world

- Bendall talks about his two great mentors, a Christian pastor and a Tibetan monk (Jain Buddhist) where he trained for 10 years from age 16 to 26, apparently saw celluloid videos of Tibetan monks chanting rocks in the air

- our civilization is not advanced, we have regressed both in terms of the sonic or frequency capabilities of language and also in mathematics, and claims that 2/3 of mathematics is wrong and has been used to destroy most of the sciences, and in creating the PUM he has had to rewrite much of the book on math, science, chemistry, astrology/astronomy

- foundation of much science, including quantum physics, is geometry such as that described in Carlson's research into sacred numbers

- Bendall mentions that there will always be immense pain and suffering in bringing forward new Knowledge into the world, and mentions a book by Roland Perry called The Shaman which features a cold fusion scientist who is under attack by government agents trying to silence his discovery
- he is asked if he thinks there is already a lot of advanced tech out there, but which is hidden from the public and only made available for the PTB

- the truth always has a way of coming out, Knowledge and technology is given by God, and there will always be an issue of populations living with intellectual blinders, he expresses appreciation for Carlson and Hancock for challenging status quo assumptions, and this is the context which makes the timing perfect, with Hancock revealing all of these structures all over the world, and Carlson revealing the math embedded in them

- considers that the Military Industrial Complex might be having its own conscious awakening about the finitude of planet earth and the need for a biosphere

- Ken Shoulders research classified; plasmoids transform matter (turning copper into gold)

- the further you go back in history, the further forward you can go in life, and the further you go back in history, you can learn that you can destroy a planet and make it a living hell

- doesn't see a fundamental utopian change, for instance in class relations; the rich will stay rich, but the poor can have access to clean water, food, basic needs

- Randall says we are at an inflection point in our history, and says that this is the possibility of a win-win situation where a rising tide lifts all boats; international scale and exploration of space as possibilities

- the turbine is 90% lighter than a normal turbine, and 5000 times more power

You can find the photo here, just scroll down:

Yep, you bet.

- in general Bendall seems like an honest and sincere guy to me

- discussion begins with the note that this field of science (alternative energy technologies or free energy) has long been intimidated and silenced

- Randall Carlson relates a brief summary of his own research, noticing a recurring pattern of numbers in (1) ancient sacred texts like the Vedas, the Mayans, the Bible, and also (2) the ancient architecture of North America as well as the layout and geometry of the Gothic Cathedrals in Europe; and (3) that these numbers were also in the material world on Earth and amongst the planets; Bendall reached out to him 7 years ago when Randall had reached a wall when trying to discern the meaning of all this

- Carlson mentions being inspired by Hancock's idea of another order of civilization that was lost over the years that was lost in the cataclysms of the years, and his suspicion that there was a lost technology instead of farmers taking time off to build monuments

- The roll out of Bendall's plasmoid generator will be rolled out on HowTube, as well as Carlson's own site and his podcast appearances, in attempt to translate this highly detailed technical information for the educated layperson

- the plasmoid generator can turn the exhaust of internal combustion engines into fuel, which means that the transition into this new technology would not displace hydrocarbons and cause a massive disruption in conventional economy

- Bendall is asked about how he aims to avoid the fate of being blackballed by the PTB due to his invention and its implications. In his response he doesn't really answer, but talks about Tesla being targeted by JP Morgan, and insists that he stands on the shoulders of giants (such as Ken Shoulders) and that the time is right due to both him and Carlson being at the apex of their careers, plus he sees the need to be an icebreaker into a new paradigm despite the fact that 'ice cuts'

- he encourages everyone to look at the government and ask whether they are empowering or disempowering the world, evil being that which disempowers, considerations that our civilization is on the point of suicide due to 'explosive technologies' and the poisoning of the biosphere, however he rips on some aspets of the green agenda, such as the CO2 scam, mentioning the greening of the earth (7% according to NASA) that occurred after the Industrial Revolution which the plants loved, according to him (280 PPM CO2 in those days grew into something like 400PPM now), also rips on other as electric cars that are 5% energy efficient with 1/100th the efficiency of diesel and yet people are talking about getting rid of diesel

- Randall mentions that at the end of the ice age 10,000 years ago, we were at 180 PPM CO2, which was only 30 above the point at which the biosphere begins to die off, so we have to ask for the optimum % for CO2 in atmosphere

- Bendall insists that nothing comes for free, implying that he's not talking about free energy in the sense of defying physical laws; Tesla thought of the world as a solar panel that only needed one connector, in his argument it is plasmoids, which are what create the path on which lightning travels; this cannot be done with copper wire because it wouldn't take the voltages and amperages of ionospheric charge, so in essence his generator seems to be about capturing ambient electric solar energy using plasma toroids in a particular structure - this is a different application from the internal-combustion application mentioned above. He mentions that the main issue for the planet at the moment is the loss of the atmosphere, which

- mentions Solomon's Molten Sea (?) as the most recent example of a plasmoid generator, also mentions the vajra (carried by Indra, God of thunder and lightning - and also Buddha, lord of enlightenment)

- has the ideal building an energy generator in the Himalayas, and has an available prototype, needs dry air, and one of these plants in India can power the whole world

- Bendall talks about his two great mentors, a Christian pastor and a Tibetan monk (Jain Buddhist) where he trained for 10 years from age 16 to 26, apparently saw celluloid videos of Tibetan monks chanting rocks in the air

- our civilization is not advanced, we have regressed both in terms of the sonic or frequency capabilities of language and also in mathematics, and claims that 2/3 of mathematics is wrong and has been used to destroy most of the sciences, and in creating the PUM he has had to rewrite much of the book on math, science, chemistry, astrology/astronomy

- foundation of much science, including quantum physics, is geometry such as that described in Carlson's research into sacred numbers

- Bendall mentions that there will always be immense pain and suffering in bringing forward new Knowledge into the world, and mentions a book by Roland Perry called The Shaman which features a cold fusion scientist who is under attack by government agents trying to silence his discovery
- he is asked if he thinks there is already a lot of advanced tech out there, but which is hidden from the public and only made available for the PTB

- the truth always has a way of coming out, Knowledge and technology is given by God, and there will always be an issue of populations living with intellectual blinders, he expresses appreciation for Carlson and Hancock for challenging status quo assumptions, and this is the context which makes the timing perfect, with Hancock revealing all of these structures all over the world, and Carlson revealing the math embedded in them

- considers that the Military Industrial Complex might be having its own conscious awakening about the finitude of planet earth and the need for a biosphere

- Ken Shoulders research classified; plasmoids transform matter (turning copper into gold)

- the further you go back in history, the further forward you can go in life, and the further you go back in history, you can learn that you can destroy a planet and make it a living hell

- doesn't see a fundamental utopian change, for instance in class relations; the rich will stay rich, but the poor can have access to clean water, food, basic needs

- Randall says we are at an inflection point in our history, and says that this is the possibility of a win-win situation where a rising tide lifts all boats; international scale and exploration of space as possibilities

- the turbine is 90% lighter than a normal turbine, and 5000 times more power

I skimmed through it now and also had a bit of a look on the video with the explanation of how those „turbines“ and the „plasmoid generator“ in general is supposed to work. I can’t judge it, really. It seems to be above my head. Or not. Some of my notes:

- If it is not a scam I think they are quite a bit naive about how they think they can implement it

- They seem to be quite a bit ignorant about how the world works in terms of geopolitics and Ponerology. Some of their ideas sound like pipe dreams to me, in the world we are living in

- Granted, if it is not a scam, it might be true that it could be the next big leap in how things are done and powered comparable to the biggest inventions that propelled our civilization „forward“. And it is also true that at the beginning of every great invention there were almost no people who believed in it and it was good that somebody pushed through against that. So if that should be the case here too, kudos to Carlson and the others for at least trying

- It seems like Randall has fully invested in it. How that will end, we will see

- Maybe the whole thing is some kind of scam that was designed to catch and discredit Carlson, Hancock and others?

In their video they say that Malcom Bendall has a „Unified Field Theory“ which says:

„All elements are Plasmoids and that all those Elements are directly controlled by charge density, therefore making charge density the only relevant characteristic when considering Zero Matter, Time, Light and Matter“

I don’t seem to be able to find that „theory“ anywhere. Somehow it sounds like world salad to me, which is also true for some of the stuff I‘ve read so far. I’m not an expert though.

Last edited:

Yeah, suppressed inventions to "maintain the status quo," he said. Wonder, pray tell, why would it be any different this time around?

- It seems like Randall has fully invested in it. How that will end, we will see

- Maybe the whole thing is some kind of scam that was designed to catch and discredit Carlson, Hancock and others?

Yes, maybe. Seems odd that he, in particular Carlson, would let himself get caught up in something without some legitimacy. It may have that aspect, too, by degree, yet it goes back to iamthatis quote regarding maintaining the status quo. So yeah, wait and see.

There is a lot to read. For a start, here is the video of the Bendall Turbine and description of operation.

1672292002826.png

Edit: "Sorry This video does not exist"

It is there on iamthatis's link - 4th down on the list.

Back
Top Bottom