Graham Hancock

I agree, but I think it isn’t impossible.
Randall Carlson is a Freemason, and was a master at one of the oldest lodges in Georgia, according to him. Which supposedly gives him the insight into the esoteric and occult things that are going on. It’s definitely an STS choice, which by nature will restrict his ability to objectively see reality.

Randall Carlson is a Freemason, and was a master at one of the oldest lodges in Georgia, according to him. Which supposedly gives him the insight into the esoteric and occult things that are going on. It’s definitely an STS choice, which by nature will restrict his ability to objectively see reality.

In terms of „The masons“ you might want to read this.

In terms of „The masons“ you might want to read this.
It’s part of the private board. I read the other thread about all his geologic discoveries and then tried to verify his story about the fire from the Peshtigo fire from the museum’s website. The copy of that particular letter wasn’t there, in short I just think he’s a fraud but that’s my personal opinion after a little bit of digging. The Peshtigo museum hasn’t responded to my question about the letter he read, if they do I’ll respond on the other thread.

I finally watched Hancok's series recently. I was super grateful for the footage, and at least his approximation to some useful theories. But I was mostly glad to have access to the knowledge we have here, when watching it! There is only circumstantial evidence of course, and sometimes I think he gets very close, me thinks. It's a pity he ignores some things (like evidence for the existence of giants, for example). Overall, I'd give it a very good rating, given the quality of modern shows. He needs to read the Cs, ;-) but he was good. It will be ridiculed till the comets come (pun intended), but... at least it's out there and some people may be interested enough to read more on the subject, or at least consider the possibility that history is not as it was told, and that humanity is not so powerful and awesome?

It’s part of the private board.

Cosmos posted the following:

If you search for "mason" in all the C's transcripts, you get 44 results. Let's take a look at the just a couple of those in chronological order:

Session October 16, 1994

[...]

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

[...]

Session 25 October 1994​

[...]

Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?

A: Hidden. None you would know.

Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?

A: Watchers.

Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?

A: Keep track of prophecies.

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

[...]

Session 12 November 1994​

[...]

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Please put new music on; this a little disruptive. {Creation Chant}

Q: (L) How is this? {Celtic harp}

A: Better.

Q: (L) You don't like the Native American stuff?

A: It is okay but disruptive to vibrations.

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

[...]

Session 19 July 1995​

[...]

Q: (L) What is the true significance of the Masonic Apron?

A: In what way?

Q: (L) There are hieroglyphics and carvings from ancient Egypt showing high priests wearing aprons and there are many secret societies down through the ages for centuries and possibly even further back than that where the initiates wore aprons. Now, the aprons have been either white cloth or sheepskin. What is the significance of the apron? Why an apron?

A: It is simply a tradition born of ritual.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this tradition? What did it symbolize to put on the apron?

A: Perhaps it could best be described as attempts to shield from negative or evil spirits.

It’s part of the private board.

Indeed, sorry for that. iamthatis posted part of it here:

Cosmos posted the following:

The other part was partly this:

[…]Personally speaking, from what I've seen, there seems to be much disinformation out there in the "alternative" conspiracy "community" about "the masons", and on top of that, quite a lot of black and white thinking.

The C's also seem to have quite another take on the topic, that would probably not be very popular with some of those conspiracy minded people[…]

The following is a repost from the discussion about the Comet Research Group here. I thought it fits well in this topic as well, so here it goes:

Two days ago Graham Hancock was on the Joe Rogan show together with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson where they debated the infamous "skeptic" Michael Shermer (the head of the deceivers from "Skeptic Magazine") and his "scientist" friends about all sorts of intriguing topics.

Although it is a very long podcast, I recommend to watch or listen to it, since one learns a LOT! And I mean a lot. Not only is it a debate about the latest research into catastrophism, Göbekli Tepe, human history etc, Graham also states clearly that he is in strong support of especially Baily, Clube and Firestone and their research on comet-cataclysms and that they are very concerned that we will face something similar again the next coming 30 years. Graham also brings a researcher from the Comet Research group on the table who discusses his latest research. A lot of scientific topics are brought up and especially the latest research on comet bombartments around the time of the ice age and Graham makes interesting points about the idea of a comet breakup cluster, that has wiped out civilisations before and that some ancient traditions thought that human behaviour might somehow be implicated in those distructions.

Also a scientific discussion gets going that includes slide shows of the latest data points on massive floddings comet impacts etc. and how they get interpreted. I must also say that Randall's knowledge base there sounds pretty deep and solid.

Although listening to it only via audio is good, I recommend to watch it because Joe, Randall and especially Graham do an absolutely great job in exposing Shermer and his "scientists" for the pathological liars they are, without getting to emotional and sticking to the facts. It is also a great lesson in detecting pathological lying and how one can confront/expose it without letting the emotions run over.

At one point, the to this point rather "reasonable" sounding Shermer, gets confronted by Graham with the latest article that is supposed to be published on his "Skeptic Magazine" about Grahams latest research as a journalist, written by his "geology scientist" that is later also in the show. Joe, Randall and especially Graham then go into dissecting those defamatory statements (that can only be described as character assassination towards Graham) that are clearly purposefully a bag of lies this scientist presents about what Graham actually said and researched. Here they also do a pretty good job to not let Shermer and co but out and deflect and let them get away with those lies. From then on Shermer and his "scientists" get deliciously exposed especially by Graham, with his profound knowledge of the subject matters. It is a delight to watch and you wont regret it. I'm also impressed by the amount of knowledge Joe, Graham and Randall posses about those topics. So if you can take the time, you will learn A LOT.

I'm not finished with it yet, but will do so in the next coming days. A previous discussion (podcast) between Joe Rogan, Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson is also brought up, after which Shermer "had something to say about it", which was the basis of them coming together now on the show "to sort it out". Also this earlier potcast sounds like a MUST watch. I will watch/listen to it next. A final word, you will miss a lot when only listening to it as audio, since the devlecting and lying from Shermer and co. and how the others handle it, doesn't come across there fully and you also don't see all the slightshow pictures and data points.

So here is the latest potcast as audio file (you can download it here). And here as a video:

https://youtu.be/tFlAFo78xoQ

And here is the previous discussion as and audio file. And here as a video:

https://youtu.be/0H5LCLljJho

Enjoy!
Had a chance to watch both interviews and they were very interesting! Especially the first podcast, episode 872, where they show all the satellite, google earth and drone footage of giant pockets of land that were carved out of the earth due to massive flooding at a scale beyond imagining. I mean, if these floods were as voluminous as shown by the evidence presented, by the fact that the flood waters were able to move massive boulders the size of small buildings as if they were pebbles on a beach, that really would have been a traumatic event that left a mark on anyone who survived such a catastrophe to talk about through myths and legends passed down throughout the ages.

As for the episode with Shermer and Defant, that was insightful in seeing how the scientific authoritarianism and dogma come into play. I mean, so many of Shermer's counter arguments were pretty flat, and he really was stretching it. It's almost as if he didn't know much at all about what was being discussed except at a superficial level, and kept trying to expound this 'scientific process' that because other theories in the past have been debunked because of new evidence, that somehow the same holds true here. Which, realistically doesn't make any sense. If you're gonna argue the evidence, then argue the evidence. Don't meander off into left field talking about Michael Cremo or other theories to prove your point on Hancock and Carlson's theories and then group them into some field of 'pseudo-theories' as the basis for your argument.

I think one part that would be interesting to hear more about is the comet impact theory as the reason for the end of the last ice-age. Even the scientist from the comet research group that they had on was a little hesitant to say it was a comet for sure, and DeFant brought up an interesting point that no major impact site has ever been found, which, I believe Carlson agreed with. Although some of the core sampling of certain types of mineral deposits indicate that something sure did happen in a short period of time that lends credence to the comet impact theory.

Last edited:
Despite the a bit 'tin-foilish' argumentation at times, I highly recommend watching this one. For being a crowd funded production it's amazingly well made:

In any case, the most impressive and astounding thing in this documentary are the caves in India that are presented. I mean, wow! Be sure to watch the segement at ca 2 hours when they revisit the caves and produce 3D models of them. Really mind boggling! And the theory of why many ancient megalithic walls were built assymetrically sounds plausible: it was to miminize the impact of earth quakes and other natural disasters...to make them more durable. Oh, and the measurements showing how amazingly smooth those surfaces are, makes the whole construction appear almost supernatural...how on Earth did they build those?!

I just watched this, and am halfway through the follow-up:

Yeah, I thought it was very good.. Those Barabar caves are amazing! Seeing the results of the laser measuring devices/3D modelling etc makes the perfection of the works really sink in.. Another interesting thing was: what's the deal with many of these super ancient monuments apparently using METRES as a measurement? And cubits are related to metres? I think I'd heard about this before, but forgotten (was there anything about it in Secret History of the World? I'll have to look). Maybe this is common knowledge? I'm not very educated in these things.. But I think it's not something you hear about much.. Of course it can be simple - the same length measurement could have been derived in the same way by different people in different time periods.. But it made me think of how the C's said freemasonry originated 7000+ years ago - maybe the people who defined the metre in more modern times had access to that ancient knowledge, and were bringing it forward for use in their day, for some reason?

Another interesting thing was: what's the deal with many of these super ancient monuments apparently using METRES as a measurement? And cubits are related to metres?
There is a French metrologist who works on these questions. He wrote several papers on it, hoping Google translate will be good enough:

There is a French metrologist who works on these questions. He wrote several papers on it, hoping Google translate will be good enough:

Pretty sure the Uriel's Machine guys talk about it too in several of their books.

Hancock appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast recently, again with Randall Carlson, who teased viewers with 'insider information' about a group of scientists who have been working for years, in secret, in the Maldives on 'ancient technology involving sound waves'...

Thanks for bringing that up. Sounds interesting. I'm not sure though that most especially Hancock (and probably, to a far lesser degree, Carlson) are fully aware of the extent and reach of the PTB and how good they are in infiltrating, suppressing, coopting anything that poses even slightly a threat to "the system". And what seems to happen here certainly sounds like something they would want to control. And here I'm just talking about the human level, not even accounting for the hyperdimensional control/power structure (which both, Hancock and Carlson, IMO, are likely not aware of, or, in "the right way")!

There is also the possibility that Carlson was taken in by a "scammer" although I'll give that a low probability since Carlson (from what I have seen) seems to have a pretty well and good functioning bullshit detector and is somewhat aware of coopting and cointelpro mechanisms.

Assuming the stated story is true, I think there is a good likelihood that the PTB monitored/infiltrated/controlled "the secret lab in the Maldives" from the get-go and that "the inventor", those working in the project and Carlson himself are probably fooling themselves in believing that they have put in all the right safety mechanism in order for it not to be suppressed/controlled/coopted by the PTB. The fact alone that car manufacturer Mazda in Japan seems to be already part of the "research and development of those ideas in form of a concrete 25 Million Dollar project/development" certainly points to that direction for me as well, since Japan (and therefore likely pretty much all their big cooperations) seems to be fully infiltrated and controlled by "the power structure".

I'm pretty certain that Randall Carlson has indeed uncovered/presented pretty fascinating ideas over the decades (not only) in terms of geometry and numbers and I wouldn't be surprised if some scientist/inventor/engineer types would have indeed found unique and probably "revolutionary" ways of using that information to develop stuff.

As for Hancock's statement about the leaders of our world being children, and that he can't think of any leader of those people being "mature" enough to responsibly handle such things as atomic energy, I would have to disagree. There is one leader/government I can think of, and that is Putin and co in Russia. I wouldn't be surprised that Hancock has bought into the Putin/Russia bad thing quite a bit, while I think there is a good chance that Carlson hasn't fallen for it (nor for the Covid nonsense).

I also think there is a good chance that both are fooling themselves (and probably Hancock much more than Carlson) in assuming that just because ancient civilizations (such as Atlantis) might have been more highly developed in terms of "technology" than we are, or had a different approach to civilization, that this automatically translates into them having being "better", "smarter", "holier" or more "spiritually advanced". Those are big assumptions.

Seems odd that he, in particular Carlson, would let himself get caught up in something without some legitimacy.

I agree, but I think it isn’t impossible.

I skimmed through it now and also had a bit of a look on the video with the explanation of how those „turbines“ and the „plasmoid generator“ in general is supposed to work. I can’t judge it, really. It seems to be above my head. Or not. Some of my notes:

- If it is not a scam I think they are quite a bit naive about how they think they can implement it

- They seem to be quite a bit ignorant about how the world works in terms of geopolitics and Ponerology. Some of their ideas sound like pipe dreams to me, in the world we are living in

- Granted, if it is not a scam, it might be true that it could be the next big leap in how things are done and powered comparable to the biggest inventions that propelled our civilization „forward“. And it is also true that at the beginning of every great invention there were almost no people who believed in it and it was good that somebody pushed through against that. So if that should be the case here too, kudos to Carlson and the others for at least trying

- It seems like Randall has fully invested in it. How that will end, we will see

- Maybe the whole thing is some kind of scam that was designed to catch and discredit Carlson, Hancock and others?

In their video they say that Malcom Bendall has a „Unified Field Theory“ which says:

„All elements are Plasmoids and that all those Elements are directly controlled by charge density, therefore making charge density the only relevant characteristic when considering Zero Matter, Time, Light and Matter“

I don’t seem to be able to find that „theory“ anywhere. Somehow it sounds like world salad to me, which is also true for some of the stuff I‘ve read so far. I’m not an expert though.

My working presumption at the moment is that Randall Carlson has been taken on a ride. Or in other words: He has fallen into the hands of a clever scammer, or a number of them.

Somewhere Carlson said that he was contacted by this Bendall person about 7 years ago. Carlson said that it took him a while to get convinced about the legitimacy. So, I very much presume that Carlson has done quite a bit of vetting in order to be convinced that it is not nonsense or a scam. Knowing quite a bit on how Carlson seems to approach things, I think it is likely that he even saw some of those prototypes working in action, first hand.

First thing to note: Anyone can be fooled by pretty much anything, even if the person that is being fooled is, generally speaking, a no nonsense type of person that can think critically to a high degree.

Secondly: I think in order to really judge the claims of Bendall, Carlson (or anybody considering/vetting the legitimacy of those claims) would need to have full access to a prototype and test it for a prolonged period themselves. Preferably in such a way that you can apply rather strict testing methods to the “prototype” outside the reach and interference of Bendall and co. Carlson would need to get pretty detailed with laboratory type settings and instruments to judge those claims. In such a prolonged test setup, Carlson could see for himself and with his own eyes if the real world results "of the prototype" hold up to the claims.

My guess is that Carlson never really got a hold of one of those prototypes himself, in order to test them, far away from the interference of Bendall. My guess is that he only saw it “in operation” when Bendall and co were around and/or when Carlson saw it “operate” in their facilities.

Thirdly: If I were Carlson I would critically test and evaluate all the claims and statements that were made to him by Bendall and co via private communication over the years. Such as: By demanding concrete proof of those claims and/or trying to see if he can find any solid data himself in regard to those claims.

Fourthly: I’m quite aware that there are a myriad of people out there who claim that they have this or that “revolutionary”, “free energy“, "alternative energy" and/or “extremely high efficient” device. At one point, quite a number of years ago, I was researching stuff like that quite extensively. At the time I even came to be "convinced" that some guy really had developed a working thing of that sort. So I bought the quite big manual on “how to build it myself”. I never came around to building it at the end, but I’m pretty sure nothing would have come out of it, that is in any way “revolutionary”, even if it had worked.

In short, there are many scammers of that type out there, and as a general rule: you can’t and shouldn’t believe any of the claims unless you have a working device in front of you that you can test independently for quite a while. The proof is in the pudding here.

Additional note:

In Carlsons most recent question and answer live podcast about the defamation campaign against Hancock and Ancient Apocalypse, Carlson revealed that what he made public in the Rogan interview - namely that the famous and big Japanese car company Mazda is working with the technology in terms of a concrete 25 Million Dollar project/development - is part of a none disclosure agreement by Mazda that he shouldn’t have made public! Apparently a panic ensured right after Carlson said this on Rogan and quote, "one of the associates of the Strike Earth Foundation made an emergency flight to Japan to try to do damage control". According to Carlson that slip turned out to be a good thing at the end after all the "ruffled feathers had been smoothed" since Mazda's stock value had an uptick the day or two after the Rogan interview. Sounds all very convincing, I have to say too.

But, if I were Carlson I would try to get some concrete/provable data about those Mazda claims. For all we know, it could very well be that all those Mazda claims are hoaxed by Bendall and co, and Carlson only knows "about it" through what Bendall and co. told him. A good way for Carlson to test those Mazda claims would be, to ask himself: "Have I ever talked to someone at Mazda myself, and if so, is the person really someone at Mazda and/or someone there who has a say on anything?". If not, "have I ever seen any concrete proof about those claims in regard to Mazda myself?". Further, I would ask the Bendall people something like: "Can you provide me with any concrete proof who exactly made an emergency flight to Japan to Mazda and can you show me with concrete proof when that happened and can I talk to the guy?".

And even if the claims about Mazda are true, it is quite less likely, but entirely possible, that Mazda itself has been fooled by Bendall.
Also, if it is a scam, it seems like a prime example on how anyone can be fooled, and most especially, if that person isn't aware about Ponerology and similar stuff.

If it is a scam, I can easily see how Carlson and even Mazda could have been fooled by it over the years. I tell ya, there are really clever scammers out there!

Last edited:
If Bendall and the „Strike Earth Foundation“ are serious about their claims of those prototypes themselves, and more specifically, that the technology is so revolutionary that it could change the direction of humanity in a positive way, one thing he could do is send out a number of those prototypes (if he wishes, with attached legal reassurances/penalties that it won’t be copied/distributed) to anyone interested in it. I specifically think of the prototype here that is apparently supposed to work on its own and produce energy to run a car as soon as it has reached the appropriate temperatures/conditions via a short intervall of using conventional fuel at the beginning. Somewhere it was said, that by doing so, that prototype can reduce conventional fuel consumption by something like 80 Percent. Then Bendall could attach a user manual how to install it into a car and people could see for themselves if the car works with minimal conventional fuel for an astounding amounts of time. After all, that should be in Bendalls interest, if one of his primary goals isn’t money, but rather that this technology can benefit people/humanity. Right? And going even further, if the primary goal isn’t money but humanity, what would prevent him to just send out working prototypes to everyone (with a reasonable price attached, if he wants)? After all that could only be a positive thing because it would be freely distributed and likely copied everywhere! Isn’t that what he would like to see happen?

Last edited:
Don’t know how much can be said about it but what I noticed is how very little substance and concrete, specific stuff Bendall seemed to say/present in his short appearance in the video above with Carlson and the howtube chief (actually pretty much zero IMO). All of what Bendall said pretty much sounds like hot air to me with a lot of platitudes.

If it is a scam it is kinda afoul to see how they seemed to have pushed Carlson into a position to be the main spokesperson and presenter of the technology, rather then Bendall himself. It almost sounds like Carlson is being used by Bendall to deeply „study“ and then explain his revolution scam to the public. Why are they apparently so fixated on Randall doing the „heavy lifting“ for them, by trying to get Carlson to absorb „40 years of Bendalls research“ and then be the primary person who should explain/present it to the public?

I said that my working presumption is that Carlson is being taken on a ride, but the more I look at it, the more that presumption seems to be a huge understatement.

If it is a scam it is kinda afoul to see how they seemed to have pushed Carlson into a position to be the main spokesperson and presenter of the technology, rather then Bendall himself. It almost sounds like Carlson is being used by Bendall to deeply „study“ and then explain his revolution scam to the public. Why are they apparently so fixated on Randall doing the „heavy lifting“ for them, by trying to get Carlson to absorb „40 years of Bendalls research“ and then be the primary person who should explain/present it to the public?
And thereafter, flip the script with the lens looking to Carlson and Co. - see, look how gullible he is, which might position his other work, which is good, in a bad light to the many who are on and off the free-energy train.

Back
Top Bottom