"Healing Developmental Trauma" by L. Heller and A. LaPierre

Merci ARWENN ET LAURA
J'ai terminé DUOLINGO Anglais mais je n'ai que 68 % donc il faut que je fasse les révisions pour obtenir 100% et/ou reprendre le cours au début...
Même si c'est plus facile de comprendre l'anglais ce n'est pas parfait et il me manque beaucoup de vocabulaire, heureusement il y a DEEPL...
Laura, où trouver "l'entraînement cérébral NeurOptimal neurofeedback", je ne sais pas ce que c'est...

Thank you ARWENN AND LAURA
I finished DUOLINGO English but I only have 68% so I need to do the revisions to get 100% and/or take the course at the beginning...
Even if it's easier to understand English it's not perfect and I lack a lot of vocabulary, fortunately there is DEEPL...
Laura, where to find "brain training NeurOptimal neurofeedback", I don't know what it is...

J'ai trouvé ce lien : https://neurofeedback-atlantic.webnode.fr/la-methode-neuroptimal/

I found this link: https://neurofeedback-atlantic.webnode.fr/la-methode-neuroptimal/

Il y a cet annuaire: où tu peux voir s'il y a un praticien près de chez toi
There is this directory: where you can chek for a practitionner near you

https://www.adnf.org/neurofeedback_directory.htm

and this thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33124.0.html

Merci La NATURE pour tes liens, j'y vais de ce pas...

Thank you NATURE for your links, I'll go right away...

I've found a NeurOptimal neurofeedback trainer in the next city to where I live and will be making an appointment to start in February. I started neurofeedback with a practitioner listed on the site Nora Gedgaudus recommended but it was too passive for me. The practitioner set it and I didn't notice much difference. That was before therapy and EMDR and HDT and everything else I am learning, so am looking forward to working with this modality where I get instant feedback on how my brain is functioning.

The book arrived today and I can't wait to read it.
I cannot seem to find an NeurOptimal therapist in the dutch speaking part of Belgium. Will continu looking.

maxtree said:
I cannot seem to find an NeurOptimal therapist in the dutch speaking part of Belgium. Will continu looking.

I'm going to add some comments here that I made in the "Righteous Mind" book thread that I think might be helpful.

First, I want to make an observation: it seems that a lot of people are falling into despair at this point in time. I understand it and I battle it myself. And in my battle, I try to find what helps. That is one reason behind the recent reading recommendations most especially including this book (The Righteous Mind) AND the book "Healing Developmental Trauma" and the finding and experimenting with the NeurOptimal neurofeedback system. These seem like almost the final pieces in the puzzle for preparation for bigger changes including transiting through times of chaos (things are already chaotic).

It is in these times that we need more than ever to hang on to ourselves, our gains, our sanity, and each other. We don't want to give up and then find, on the other side (i.e. 5D), that we only had to hold on a little longer, have a little bit more faith in the process... I know I don't want any such regrets when I leave this body; that there was some little thing I could have done, but I gave up too soon.

We have explored and experimented with dozens of things in trying to get to the optimal state for esoteric development beginning with diet and health issues, on through psychological and emotional issues, and more. Once we have enough experimental results from this book and the NeurOptimal system, we should put a manual together, I think. And we should not forget the all-important role of choice and Free Will. The Cs have said that Free Will is the most important Law of creation and we have learned a whole lot about the tricks and traps of our reality that seek to deprive us of that Free Will. So, we need to keep in mind that application of that Law is still all-important; we can choose to continue to work, no matter how difficult it is, or we can give up. As the Cs once said:

Q: Nevertheless, getting back to the original subject. I felt some restriction with T & J present. Was this imagined or actual?

A: Both.

Q: What was the nature of the restriction?

A: Clash of wills.

Q: Whose wills were clashing?

A: Yours and theirs.

Q: And what is their will focused upon?

A: Themselves.

Q: In the past, you encouraged association with them...

A: And we still do!

Q: Why?

A: Because the best way to get used to the heat is to spend time in the kitchen. The field you have been directed to is chock full of those who would make Terry and Jan seem like Ma and Pa Kettle!!!

Q: What do you mean 'the field?'

A: What do you think?!?

Q: Well, I just want to sit at home and channel the information, publish it, and not have to deal with the unpleasant parts!

A: Lots o'luck!!!

Q: What is that supposed to mean?

A: If you live by the sword, do not expect to sleep on the couch!

Q: Talk about your mixed metaphors!!! What the heck is THAT supposed to mean? Now listen, you guys are the ones who got me into all this!

A: Negative!

Q: I asked before... can't we just quit now, and you said it was too late...

A: Correct.

Q: You mean if I did absolutely NOTHING further, stuff would still happen to me?

A: Yes.

ADDED:

I've been fighting a godawful battle for health and enough energy to finish what I need to do in this life which can take some time yet, but I'm only as good as the support I get from all of you. I just can't do it alone. We are up against forces and intelligences that are way bigger than we are individually, and only together, as a sort of super-being connected by chakras etc, will we get through this.

Just remember the ship captain in the movie "Krakatoa" who took his ship straight into the WAVE. We have to do that.

Listen to the description in this clip and think of it as a metaphor for what we are going through:

https://youtu.be/BUlE4qO1veg

maxtree said:

Hopefully, you can find a therapist in northern Belgium once you finished the book. Check out this link, perhaps there are some therapists or trainers close to you: https://www.breingoed.nl/Werken_met_NeurOptimal/Neurofeedback_Trainers_/ (they all should be using NeurOptimal, but do a check to be sure, in some cases it's also possible to rent your own with instructions). Hope this helps!

Laura said:
First, I want to make an observation: it seems that a lot of people are falling into despair at this point in time. I understand it and I battle it myself. And in my battle, I try to find what helps. That is one reason behind the recent reading recommendations most especially including this book (The Righteous Mind) AND the book "Healing Developmental Trauma" and the finding and experimenting with the NeurOptimal neurofeedback system. These seem like almost the final pieces in the puzzle for preparation for bigger changes including transiting through times of chaos (things are already chaotic).

It is in these times that we need more than ever to hang on to ourselves, our gains, our sanity, and each other. We don't want to give up and then find, on the other side (i.e. 5D), that we only had to hold on a little longer, have a little bit more faith in the process... I know I don't want any such regrets when I leave this body; that there was some little thing I could have done, but I gave up too soon.

[...]

I've been fighting a godawful battle for health and enough energy to finish what I need to do in this life which can take some time yet, but I'm only as good as the support I get from all of you. I just can't do it alone. We are up against forces and intelligences that are way bigger than we are individually, and only together, as a sort of super-being connected by chakras etc, will we get through this.

Just remember the ship captain in the movie "Krakatoa" who took his ship straight into the WAVE. We have to do that.

Exactly what I needed to hear right now!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. - Ephesians 6:12

It is always darkest before dawn.

Gaby said:
Exactly what I needed to hear right now!

Same here.

Laura said:
I'm going to add some comments here that I made in the "Righteous Mind" book thread that I think might be helpful.

This is something I've been struggling with for a while, trying to find and balance what was blocking me from actualizing my potential. And your recommended readings have been spot on to pave the way.

I have had a look at what is available in Australia/ NZ and am somewhat disappointed to see that you have to buy a PC/tablet of some sort to run the software - there doesn't seem to be an option to just get the software. it makes the whole thing very expensive (US$7K plus a pass). Is there somewhere where you can just have sessions with a therapist ? I wasn't able to find any in our region.

Flashgordonv said:
I have had a look at what is available in Australia/ NZ and am somewhat disappointed to see that you have to buy a PC/tablet of some sort to run the software - there doesn't seem to be an option to just get the software. it makes the whole thing very expensive (US$7K plus a pass). Is there somewhere where you can just have sessions with a therapist ? I wasn't able to find any in our region.

Just hang on for a bit. As soon as we determine for sure the benefits of the system, we'll try to work out ways so all our FOTCM members can participate. One option would be for the org to purchase a few of the personal systems and then they can be shipped to members for long enough to do a good set of sessions, and then shipped on to the next member. We've got two experimental groups at the moment that are renting the system to test it and a few outliers who have local practitioners who are trying it and reporting results. Results will be posted in this thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33124.0.html

Thank you for the reminder Laura!

Oxajil thank you for the links. I will check them out once I finished reading the book.

Back
Top Bottom