Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

So, I looked at my NAC and I find that it's no good. Ant22 had posted two clean versions but they don't ship to Canada. Looking on CanAmazon, I found three versions that might work but was confused about one of the non-medical ingredients. Platinum Naturals makes one but uses flaxseed oil, curcuma oil, MCT, beeswax and lecithin. Not great. The other two are from HTN and Jadin. These use Oryaza Sativa powder, which is apparently rice flour, and L-Leucine. It's the Leucine that confuses me because, apparently, it's already found in soy and rice. Has it been added or is it just an existing ingredient that has to be listed?

I found this Nattokinaes, 4000 FU, that's not enteric coated, but seems to have no fillers at all, though the site does not say it.

The 'no fillers' claim is made on the American Amazon site:

Is this realistic? I can get this one in Canada.

Bought this one off Amazon and received it today. Can confirm, no fillers. The pills are about 1/3 the size of my other nattokinase from Solaray. Very affordable too.

So, I looked at my NAC and I find that it's no good. Ant22 had posted two clean versions but they don't ship to Canada. Looking on CanAmazon, I found three versions that might work but was confused about one of the non-medical ingredients. Platinum Naturals makes one but uses flaxseed oil, curcuma oil, MCT, beeswax and lecithin. Not great. The other two are from HTN and Jadin. These use Oryaza Sativa powder, which is apparently rice flour, and L-Leucine. It's the Leucine that confuses me because, apparently, it's already found in soy and rice. Has it been added or is it just an existing ingredient that has to be listed?
This one says absolutely no other ingredients except veggie capsule.
I have very good experience with iherb, they ship all over the world, and they have amazing range of products - you can find almost any supplement under the sun and any version of it - takes a while to find filler free version though

I dont want anyone to think that i am sharing these links for financial gain. I have Iherb app on my phone and when I press share this is the link I get and i just realised it comes this way. I guess i should have visited their website from the computer and copied links from there.
Mods if this is inappropriate - please delete and when I have time I will look these products up from my computer.

A friend sent me this product that a small french laboratory sells (but it's produced in USA according to the bottle) which seems extremely relevant to the detoxification of the spike protein, support for the heart in relation to the last session. I found it very interesting because It's somekind of all in one product and don't require to buy separetly. It's in French, so I've attached a translation of the product page :

Serracor NK AST Enzymes

**Serracor-NK**

**Serracor-NK** by AST Enzymes is a complex based on bromelain, nattokinase, and serrapeptase enzymes, rutin, amla, and other proteolytic enzymes (which digest proteins) specially formulated to protect the body. Serracor-NK also contains coenzyme Q10, which plays a crucial role. Indeed, whenever an enzyme acts in the body, it needs a coenzyme to catalyze this action. The composition of Serracor-NK provides a balanced proportion of enzymes and coenzymes to function autonomously, without relying on food intake.

**Usage**
Helps the body in its detoxification system.

**Directions for use**
Take 1 to 3 capsules in the morning upon waking, at noon, and in the evening at bedtime (three times a day). Take on an empty stomach. Start with 1 capsule per dose for the first three days, then increase to 2 capsules per dose for the next three days, and eventually increase to 3 capsules per dose. Do not exceed 12 capsules per day. For those on anticoagulants, consult with your doctor. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women as these cases have not been tested.

**Composition**
- Systemic and lipolytic enzyme complex: bromelain, nattokinase, serrapeptase.
- Protease complex: microbial proteases derived from A. Oryzae, B. Subtilis, and Serratia.
- Cofactor complex: amla, papain, lipase, rutin, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), magnesium bisglycinate.

Capsules dosed at 500 mg.

micheldogna is a naturopath and he made this webpage regarding the product that I found useful too beause he talk about the shedding, I put an english translation :

**SERRACOR-NK**
The Ultimate Cleanser for Severe Pathologies and Destroyer of the Dreaded Spike Protein

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL THOSE INJECTED WITH mRNA VACCINES**

In January 2023, a team of Japanese researchers made a significant discovery:

1. The sudden rise in myocarditis among young people post-COVID-19 vaccination was due to the Spike protein contained in the vaccine.
2. This Spike protein can be destroyed by nattokinase, an enzyme found in NATTO, a traditional fermented soy cheese popular in Japan.

Note: Organic NATTO can now be found in France, especially in the southern regions (check online for locations).

**Reminder:** It was already known that the Spike protein (or spike protein) enters cells, commandeers their RNA to replicate itself throughout the body indefinitely. Once established, in case of a viral epidemic invasion, it can trigger the immune system to react in an autoimmune manner, potentially leading to rapid sepsis. It's a ticking time bomb!

**This information is also relevant for the unvaccinated due to the possibility of airborne contagion from close proximity to vaccinated individuals.**

Indeed, nattokinase is the major component of SERRACOR NK, a powerful remedy already known to us.

**COMPOSITION OF SERRACOR NK**

Serracor is composed entirely of enzymes extracted through a natural process with:

- **Major component:** Nattokinase (as discussed above)
- **Serrapeptase** from silkworms
- **Bromelain**
- **Co-enzyme Q10**

**Nattokinase**

**History**

- In 1907, a Japanese researcher discovered a protease enzyme activity in natto.
- In 1925, it was demonstrated that this protease degrades fibrin, the fibrous framework of blood clots, and gelatin.
- In 1956, the fibrinolytic and thrombolytic activity of nattokinase was confirmed.
- A report by a team of Harvard researchers showed that when fibrinogen concentration becomes too high with age, it poses a cardiovascular risk. The team prescribed 2 capsules of nattokinase daily (2000 FU per capsule) to three groups of at-risk women for two months and found a significant reduction in fibrinogen levels in all three groups.

**Serrapeptase**

Silkworms maintain a culture of bacteria, "Serratiae 15," in their intestines. These bacteria secrete serrapeptase, the enzyme that allows the moth, once metamorphosed from a chrysalis, to dissolve an opening in the cocoon. Serrapeptase only targets dead tissue, excluding all living tissues.

- It is a powerful, non-toxic natural anti-inflammatory.
- It is effective against uterine fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic breasts, and even old keloid scars.
- It is a blood cleanser that prevents clots and thrombosis.

**Bromelain**

Renowned for its effectiveness against cysts and fibroids.

**Coenzyme Q10**

- The king remedy for heart failure.
- An essential catalyst for enzyme function.
- Balances enzymes/coenzymes.

**Conclusion:**
The advantage of using Serracor over nattokinase alone is that nattokinase destroys the spike protein but leaves behind many dead residues, whereas Serracor provides a complete cleanup by digestion.

**STUDY BY DR. LAURENT BANNOCK ON ENZYMES**
At the Center for Nutritional Medicine in Santa Fe, USA

Enzymes are metabolism catalysts: they assist and stimulate the body's biochemical reactions. Our body has 3,000 enzymes that generate over 7,000 reactions. Although best known for their digestive functions, they extend far beyond that domain.

**The importance of enzymes must be seriously considered, especially when modern diets are refined and often cooked at high temperatures.** Dr. Bannock selected subjects whose clinical exams suggested enzyme deficiencies in their diet. Serracor was given as the sole treatment to all subjects in the experiment.

**Experiments**

Two analysis domains were addressed: C-reactive protein and sedimentation rate. C-reactive protein levels indicate inflammation. High levels generally indicate an increased risk of arthritis, diabetes, or cardiovascular disease.

From the beginning of the study, protein tests showed that people over 40 produce fewer enzymes. The consequences are numerous:

- The tissue repair mechanism becomes unbalanced and loses its ability to digest deposited fibrin throughout the body, from simple cuts to internal organs and blood vessels (arterial sclerotic plaques).
- Women may develop fibrocystic breast syndrome, uterine fibroids, endometriosis.
- With age, wounds leave more visible scars.

Replacing lost enzymes helps control scar tissue and fibrous deposits. Even old keloid scars can be eliminated years after formation.

**In the blood, enzymes improve circulation by absorbing excess fibrin, which thickens the blood and may cause clots.** Normally, the liver purifies the blood, but it often becomes intoxicated and inefficient. The cleaning process is delayed, and waste accumulates.

**Taking Serracor NK enzymes eliminates excess fibrin in the blood, reducing blood cells' tendency to clump and form clots. Enzymes reduce waste size, allowing it to pass directly into the intestines.**

**SUMMARY OF SERRACOR INDICATIONS**

- Angina
- Arteriosclerosis
- Stiff joints
- Cardiovascular problems
- Keloid scars
- Heart failure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Inflammatory pain
- Pulmonary embolism
- Enzyme/coenzyme imbalance
- Multiple fibrin deposits
- Uterine fibroids
- Hemorrhoids
- Various inflammations
- Heart failure
- Weak or necrotic heart
- Cysts
- Phlebitis
- Spike protein in the body
- Impure and thick blood
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Thrombosis

**DOSAGE**

- **Heavy curative action:** 3 to 4 capsules 30 minutes before 3 meals – pause 2 days on weekends.
- **Standard curative action:** 2 capsules 30 minutes before 3 meals – pause 2 days on weekends.
- **Maintenance action:** 2 capsules per day, 30 minutes before a meal.

Last edited:
For Western Europe: I ordered this
Nattokinase capsules from Scheunengut- no fillers – GMO Free, Gastric Juice-Resistant (Slow Release), affordable.

Question: is a "Gastric Juice-Resistant" capsule the same or has the same effect as enteric coated cps.?
I have the same.

The capsules are made of Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose which is the same material as almost all other nattokinase capsules on the market.

Besides that nattokinase powder itself has a relatively good resistance against gastric acid. The capsule material shouldn't be a matter of great concern.

A friend sent me this product that a small french laboratory sells (but it's produced in USA according to the bottle) which seems extremely relevant to the detoxification of the spike protein, support for the heart in relation to the last session. I found it very interesting because It's somekind of all in one product and don't require to buy separetly. It's in French, so I've attached a translation of the product page :

Serracor NK AST Enzymes

Searching to see if it was available in Canada, I found a site that showed additional photos:

Serracor-NK Other Ingredients.jpg

The other two are from HTN and Jadin.

To try it out, I bought the Jadin NAC. I also bought their Zinc/Quercetin (17mg/300mg) because my current zinc from Natural Factors is no good. Both arrived today.

There's this one from Pharmakon.

Like a nob, I went with Pharmakon's Nattokinaes, which arrived on Saturday, instead of the Olibela one I found first because I overthought it and was afraid it was a scam based on some previous experiences. Beau bought it and got a better deal. I'll go with the Olibela one or the Neprinol, maybe, that Candice found.

I know this is on the verge of violating free will but I've been thinking about adding some Nattokinase powder in my cooking, so that my kids and wife (who's jabbed twice and unaware of shedding) would at least get a small amount of it. Recently I've also incrased the amount of turmeric and garlic (don't know if it helps) in the meals I prepare for them.

So, I asked the AI search enginge Perplexity the following:

Does nattokinase degrade when heated?

Answer
(surprisingly talking about SARS-CoV-2 spike protein):

Yes, the degradative effect of nattokinase on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is blocked when nattokinase is heated at 100°C for 5 minutes. This indicates that the degradation is dependent on the enzymatic activity of nattokinase, which is heat-sensitive. Specifically, the study found that when nattokinase was heated at 100°C for 5 minutes, the degradation of the spike protein was lost. This suggests that the protease activity of nattokinase, which is responsible for degrading the spike protein, is inactivated by heat treatment. In addition, the loss of spike protein bands caused by nattokinase was blocked when protease inhibitors were added. This further confirms that the degradative effect is due to the protease activity of nattokinase. In summary, the heat-labile nature of nattokinase's protease activity is demonstrated by the loss of its spike protein degradation effect after heating at 100°C for 5 minutes. This indicates that nattokinase is sensitive to heat and its degradative properties are dependent on its enzymatic activity.

Follow up question:
Can nattokinase be used in cooking without losing its effectiveness?

Answer
:
Yes, nattokinase can be used in cooking without losing its effectiveness, as long as it is not exposed to high temperatures or acidic conditions. Here are some points to consider:
Heat Sensitivity: Nattokinase is sensitive to heat and can be inactivated by temperatures above 100°C (212°F). Therefore, it is essential to avoid heating nattokinase during cooking.
Acidic Conditions: Nattokinase is also sensitive to acidic conditions, which can degrade its activity. Avoid using nattokinase in dishes with high acidity, such as those containing vinegar or citrus juices.
Proper Handling: Handle nattokinase supplements or natto products carefully to maintain their potency. Avoid exposing them to heat, light, or moisture, which can degrade the enzyme.
Cooking Methods: Use cooking methods that do not involve high temperatures or acidic conditions. For example, you can use nattokinase in salads, smoothies, or as a marinade for meats or vegetables.
Supplement Form: If you are using nattokinase supplements, follow the recommended dosage and handling instructions provided by the manufacturer. These supplements are designed to be taken orally and should not be used in cooking.
By following these guidelines, you can effectively use nattokinase in your cooking without compromising its health benefits.

Sometimes these AI bots can be quite useful!

Back
Top Bottom