Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I know this is on the verge of violating free will but I've been thinking about adding some Nattokinase powder in my cooking, so that my kids and wife (who's jabbed twice and unaware of shedding) would at least get a small amount of it. Recently I've also incrased the amount of turmeric and garlic (don't know if it helps) in the meals I prepare for them.

So, I asked the AI search enginge Perplexity the following:

Does nattokinase degrade when heated?

Answer
(surprisingly talking about SARS-CoV-2 spike protein):

Follow up question:
Can nattokinase be used in cooking without losing its effectiveness?

Answer
:

Sometimes these AI bots can be quite useful!
Cheeky, but I don’t think it’s a problem with freewill unless you asked and they said I don’t want nattokinase sprinkled in my dinner. Especially since no one asked for spike protein in the first place and you’re just trying to mop up someone else’s freewill violation.

Cheeky, but I don’t think it’s a problem with freewill unless you asked and they said I don’t want nattokinase sprinkled in my dinner. Especially since no one asked for spike protein in the first place and you’re just trying to mop up someone else’s freewill violation.
It's not exactly a free will violation when it comes to one's own children, as exercise of parental judgment, though it is a free will violation when it's for other adults.

Has anyone figured out if Nattokinase is more efficient when taken in capsule or if it's ok to take as a powder such as is sold by BulkSupplements? In their "How to use" section, they suggest adding it to food as a savory ingredient. They are the cheapest option. The Olibela brand makes me suspicious since Benjamin could not find anything tangible on them. Same results when I looked.

https://www.bulksupplements.com/products/nattokinase-powder?variant=32133438275695

On Quora many replies are similar to this one:

Why do you take nattokinase on an empty stomach?
Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from the fermented soy food known as natto. It is used to treat some conditions of the heart and blood. Nattokinase is a proteolytic (fibrinolytic) enzyme. This means it helps to break down proteins. Because it acts on proteins, it could act as a digestive enzyme if you consumed it with food, and this would reduce its therapeutic action.

This is ChatGPT's answer:
The primary difference between taking nattokinase in a capsule form versus adding powdered nattokinase to food lies in the method of consumption and potential variations in absorption.

1. Capsule Form:
    • Standardized Dosage: Capsules offer a precise and standardized dosage, ensuring consistent intake of the enzyme.
    • Convenience: Capsules are easy to take, portable, and have a longer shelf life due to being sealed, which helps maintain potency.
    • Controlled Release: Some capsules are designed to release the enzyme in specific parts of the digestive system for optimal absorption.
  2. Powdered Form (Added to Food):
    • Flexible Dosage: Allows for customizable dosing based on individual needs.
    • Integration with Meals: Can be easily mixed into foods or beverages, which might be more convenient for those who dislike swallowing pills.
    • Absorption Variability: The absorption rate can vary depending on the type of food it is mixed with and the digestive process.
Effectiveness and Bioavailability:

• Bioavailability: While both forms can be effective, capsules might offer better bioavailability since they are designed for optimal absorption.
  • Enzyme Activity: The enzymatic activity of nattokinase can potentially be influenced by the food it is mixed with, possibly affecting its effectiveness.
Taste and Texture:

• Taste Considerations: Powdered nattokinase may alter the taste and texture of food, which might not be palatable for everyone.
Stability and Storage:

• Stability: Capsules often have better stability and protection from environmental factors like moisture and air, preserving the enzyme's activity longer.
Ultimately, the choice between capsule and powdered form depends on personal preferences, lifestyle, and specific health needs. Consulting with a healthcare professional can help determine the best form for individual circumstances.

For our purposes, I think a capsule on an empty stomach is the best way to go. If you purchase bulk powder, you could always purchase enteric coated capsules and load them yourself. Capsule loading is quite tedious, and powders tend to draw moisture and often clump up over time, even with the moisture absorber thingys added.

I found some powdered bromelain on Amazon. Reviews say it's not so easy on the nose, and smells like rotting pineapple or vomit. Has anyone worked with powered Bromelain before?

I’m not sure I’d go with powdered Bromelain. The one I purchase is actually a tablet, not a capsule. It smells like fresh pineapple, not rotting pineapple. And certainly not vomit.

Without enteric coating, I think it would act as a digestive enzyme in the stomach and not the spike defense we are looking for when combined with n-acetyl cysteine.

Last edited:
Without enteric coating, I think it would act as a digestive enzyme in the stomach and not the spike defense we are looking for when combined with n-acetyl cysteine.
I looked up all the documentation about "the protocol" after the last session, but it seems I have missed that one.

What do you mean by "spike defense when combined with NAC"? Is there an article/documentation/thread on that? I was under the assumption Bromelain was used as a digestive enzyme and did not buy it. It was hard to find and also expensive, so I prioritized other stuff.

Is it mostly useful while having an infection (flu, cold, whatever) or more as a preventive measure when exposed to people shedding?
I'm at home most of the time, I don't spend time in close contact with other people, and I don't take public transport. Only my kids going to school and daycare could contaminate me. So I wonder if I can skip it. I'm also debating if I should take Nattokinase for the same reason.

I know this is on the verge of violating free will but I've been thinking about adding some Nattokinase powder in my cooking, so that my kids and wife (who's jabbed twice and unaware of shedding) would at least get a small amount of it. Recently I've also incrased the amount of turmeric and garlic (don't know if it helps) in the meals I prepare for them.
It may be best to check with your wife if she's okay with you adding a boosting supplement to some of the cooking - that's just the first thought that comes to mind.

Not sure if this question goes in this thread or another (Natto is a hot topic in this one), but I am curious if anyone has seen elevated cholesterol and LDL counts after staying steady on Natto for 45+ days?

The reason I ask is I had results back from a panel done on this Monday (6/10) and my Cholesterol was crazy high, 294 and ldl of 221. My Dr chewed me out and thought I didn't fast accordingly so I redid the panel yesterday (6/12) and today I got the results (after fasting for 14 hours) and Cholesterol is still way up there at 278 and ldl at 211.

Scratching my head here as no real change in diet over the past year. I had a panel done this past Feb which showed an increase in Cholesterol and ldl's (201, 138) but I attributed that to diet. And possibly the consistency of taking Creon prior to eating and actually absorbing my food into the system versus just passing it through my digestion tract.

So with that, anyone else seen an increase after taking Natto? The only research thus far that I see where this is mentioned is here: Nattokinase Supplementation and Cardiovascular Risk Factors: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials

On the plus side, my blood pressure is low which can be attributed to Natto as the last three nurses in the past couple of months have positively commented on it.

Thanks!

Not sure if this question goes in this thread or another (Natto is a hot topic in this one), but I am curious if anyone has seen elevated cholesterol and LDL counts after staying steady on Natto for 45+ days?

The reason I ask is I had results back from a panel done on this Monday (6/10) and my Cholesterol was crazy high, 294 and ldl of 221. My Dr chewed me out and thought I didn't fast accordingly so I redid the panel yesterday (6/12) and today I got the results (after fasting for 14 hours) and Cholesterol is still way up there at 278 and ldl at 211.

Scratching my head here as no real change in diet over the past year. I had a panel done this past Feb which showed an increase in Cholesterol and ldl's (201, 138) but I attributed that to diet. And possibly the consistency of taking Creon prior to eating and actually absorbing my food into the system versus just passing it through my digestion tract.

So with that, anyone else seen an increase after taking Natto? The only research thus far that I see where this is mentioned is here: Nattokinase Supplementation and Cardiovascular Risk Factors: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials

On the plus side, my blood pressure is low which can be attributed to Natto as the last three nurses in the past couple of months have positively commented on it.

Thanks!

I dont know about natto, but its not always a good idea to listen to doctors about cholesterol. But sometimes it is! It all depends. Gaby wrote a fascinating document that compiled over a decade of health and diet research from the forum. You can find it here:

Read it and you’ll find that low cholesterol is actually often worse than high. Medical advice is often based on the medical establishment creating averages of the levels of substances that ‘should’ be in a very generalized human body - and then prescribing health decisions or medications on that basis. Sometimes they’re totally out to lunch, because they are caught in the ‘reduce fat’ propaganda, bewitched by pharma, etc.

So thats just some food for thought. Id recommend reading the doc above, its awesome. In the meantime, you could always get a second opinion from a natural health professional or some kind?

Medical advice is often based on the medical establishment creating averages of the levels of substances that ‘should’ be in a very generalized human body
Thank you sir.

My sentiment exactly to the above..

And to prove a point I guess I will get some Super Beets and put the line back into the' norm' but even if doing so, I am very aggravated that so many 'out of norms' have occurred in the past few years without any reasonable explanation. I knock out one 'out of norm' only to run into another. Gerbil wheel for sure, and as Gaby's article (only 1/4 way through it) citing being the change to others, I have shown the change via my own changes in behavior. Hell I am miracle of science to go from stage 4 fibrosis of the liver to the current MRI results a couple of weeks ago that the liver is in near perfect shape (in under 24 months). Going from pancreas is not working (the EPI diagnosis/Creon script) to again last MRI results, hey pancreas looks great and is functioning great.

So over coming all of that and a bunch of other things, it really is bothering me about the cholesterol range out of norm that brings with it all the advice on how to eat 'better' ie. cut the animal fats. Again in Gaby's article I love how she framed that high results could be indicative of a repair job in progress going on, which I feel is indeed the case. I got alot more going on/being repaired then just the liver and pancreas.

Sorry for venting, just working on getting back to balance, I super appreciate all the folks that have done so much work already. It is STO in living color ;)

I’m not sure I’d go with powdered Bromelain. The one I purchase is actually a tablet, not a capsule. It smells like fresh pineapple, not rotting pineapple. And certainly not vomit.

I just bought some bromelain without enteric coating, which is a bit annoying. I looked into the advice and some websites suggested that taking it in a empty stomach might prevent it being used as a digestive enzyme and allow absorption. It is recommended to take it this way for inflammatory conditions, so hopefully will still work for our purposes. Could be wrong, though.

Back
Top Bottom