Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

The price of Bestvite is approximately what we have to pay in Europe. Quite normal, I would say.

Lumanutrition is more expensive but the nattokinase content per capsule is also higher:

Bestvite: 2000 FU
Lumanutrition: 4000 FU
Each capsule is 2000 FU in the luma brand, you have to take two to get 4000 FU. Have to watch “serving size”. They’re tricky like that.

There's this Nattokinase made by Naka that is 'delayed release'. The description says that this "capsule shell is used... to protect the ingredients from stomach acid and maintain full potency". It's only 100mg (2000 FUs) of Nattokinase and not blended with anything. I get it in Canada from Nutter's.
Unfortunately the Naka brand contains magnesium stearate.

Lumanutrition is more expensive but the nattokinase content per capsule is also higher:
No it's not: You forgot to look at the back label.
Front label is misleading when it says 4000 FU.
Back label says serving size = 2 capsules, serving per container = 30
I took that into account in my Excel file: each capsule contains 100 mg / 2000 FU
01.jpg

Edit: oups! I wrote too fast and didn't see Lilou had already answered. Sorry :)
Consumer, be double aware lol

In order to avoid such fillers there is an alternative solution:

Pure nattokinase can be bought in bulk around 25€/100gr here in Europe. The powder can be filled into capsules with a capsule filler machine, also around 25€. Such machines are available from the usual suspects like Ebay, Amazon a.s.o. Various types of capsules are also easily available around 20€/1000 pcs. For precision it would be helpful to have a micro scale. According to some users it takes about 5 minutes to fill 100 capsules. With some practice, of course.

No it's not: You forgot to look at the back label.
Front label is misleading when it says 4000 FU.
Back label says serving size = 2 capsules, serving per container = 30
I took that into account in my Excel file: each capsule contains 100 mg / 2000 FU
View attachment 96766
Yes, thanks. Lilou already mentioned it.

They will most certainly burn in hell for misleading their innocent customers....

Last edited:
There's this Nattokinase made by Naka that is 'delayed release'. The description says that this "capsule shell is used... to protect the ingredients from stomach acid and maintain full potency". It's only 100mg (2000 FUs) of Nattokinase and not blended with anything. I get it in Canada from Nutter's.

If it’s designed to survive exposure to stomach acid the impact of magnesium stearate may be even worse. Stomach acid is strong so my guess is that it dissolves it. I wonder if it could do a bit more damage further down the digestive system when it is transported there in a more in tact form.

From what I understand, Nattokinase is very easily / richly absorbed in the upper digestive trakt.

A Chinese study recently
has shown for example, that when taking 600 mg Nattokinase daily (300 mg in the morning, 300 mg in the evening / 3 pills each - on empty stomach), it gradually dissolves the plaque in our blood vessels over time to a high degree (while 100-200 mg didn't show any improvement) I have no link to the study. It was mentioned by old Grad daddy; Swedish Lars Bern (82), who often speaks about medical findings in the alternative media how people can improve / support their health.

What to watch out for, Bern says is, that you may get lower blood pressure to a degree that (in his case) he sometimes gets too low blood pressure (he then simply takes a break with Nattokinase for a while). Supposedly the condition of his blood vessels are now like "that of a 25 year old" A man who was very ill 30 years ago, on many strange medications that lead him on a path to nowhere and a lot more illnesses caused by Big Pharma's medications. Therefore, he became interested into investigating a lot more abouthealth, medicine, and studies.

Also to watch out for is kidney conditions and bleeding for those who are sensitive or have issues with it.

I personally take 600 mg Nattokinase since several weeks, because i have noticed that my left leg sometimes get somewhat thicker (puffy) compared to the other foot/lower leg - and socks leave a deeper mark in the skin. After weeks with Nattokinase however, my socks leave less pronounced marks, and seem to improve things.

Thank you, XPan, nice find!

It corresponds with my personal experience. I have been taking the recommended dosage of 100 mg/2000FU of nattokinase for 8 months now. My elevated blood pressure did not improve and my socks still leave marks on the skin.

Also I had a super advanced bioresonance scan today and it says that my body still has covid related problems which may be caused by the shedding of spike proteins. I never had a covid outbreak and no vaccines.

I think I will follow your example and increase my nattokinase dosage accordingly.

Thank you, XPan, nice find!

It corresponds with my personal experience. I have been taking the recommended dosage of 100 mg/2000FU of nattokinase for 8 months now. My elevated blood pressure did not improve and my socks still leave marks on the skin.

Also I had a super advanced bioresonance scan today and it says that my body still has covid related problems which may be caused by the shedding of spike proteins. I never had a covid outbreak and no vaccines.

I think I will follow your example and increase my nattokinase dosage accordingly.

Yes, the shedding is real
given that the body easily can encapsulate components .e.g. spike proteins it wishes to get rid of, packaging them into exosomes (little extra cellular bubbles) - which also get expelled though sweat and other bodily fluids, exiting the body. From what I understood )and hope it is correctly expressed), that exosomes are considered part of the body, which means they are transparent to the immune system - and therefore any content, even foreign intact mRNA, DNA, spike proteins can transfect / interact with cells anywhere else in the boy, where they attach to other cells.

I am happy that the 600 mg Nattokinase works. I checked my feet again this morning while driving the subway, and could again see that the imprint of my socks on the skin, was really very little. I tried one year ago with only Bromelain (ananas extract) - albeit only 1 pill a day - but that didn't make any difference.

I found this Nattokinaes, 4000 FU, that's not enteric coated, but seems to have no fillers at all, though the site does not say it.

The 'no fillers' claim is made on the American Amazon site:

Each capsule provides 4,000 FU of pure, high-quality nattokinase with no fillers, a clean ingredient from nature to bottle.

Is this realistic? I can get this one in Canada.

I found this Nattokinaes, 4000 FU, that's not enteric coated, but seems to have no fillers at all, though the site does not say it.

Is this realistic? I can get this one in Canada.

I ordered one just to see, but I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty skeptical.

On the 'About' page of the main site, they have a photo of a woman running on a treadmill, a single 5 star review, and the name Mila Kunit. Just sayin', Mila Kunis is a well known American actress. And, in the 'Contact' page, the address of this place is 333 West Brown Deer Road, Unit G - 494, Milwaukee WI, 53217, which is apparently the address of a UPS shipping outlet. Doing a reverse search on their phone number, the Whitepages tells me it's a landline that is not owned by anybody. It also looks like the site hasn't bee updated since 2022.

I don't know what to think about this. Cancelled order.

I think the idea of buying powdered nattokinase directly is great. You can buy encapsulated (enteric-coated) empty capsules as well online. You will need a scientific scale to measure the quantity needed for the correct dose. As stated above, these are reasonably priced on amazon, etc. You would need to purchase the powdered pure nattokinase and the scale first to see how large a capsule you would need. Then you could order the appropriate sized capsule to package. If you need to see different capsule sizes to see which size to order, many natural grocers carry empty capsules to view them in person to determine which size to buy. I know that the chain 'Natural Grocers' in the US carry empty capsules. It will be a project to get things going, but once you've figured it out, it should be smooth sailing from there.

Here is a scale for your needs.

Here are some enteric coated empty capsules although I believe these capsules are probably too small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom