Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I just bought some bromelain without enteric coating, which is a bit annoying. I looked into the advice and some websites suggested that taking it in a empty stomach might prevent it being used as a digestive enzyme and allow absorption. It is recommended to take it this way for inflammatory conditions, so hopefully will still work for our purposes. Could be wrong, though.
I think the biggest thing is not taking the Bromelain with food so it won't act as a digestive enzyme.

On the plus side, my blood pressure is low which can be attributed to Natto as the last three nurses in the past couple of months have positively commented on it.
Well, my blood pressure has always been naturally low my whole life, I just took it twice to check. The first was 120/60, the second 116/61. In the past it has been as low as 99/58. I don't think I want it going any lower, so should I take the natto or not?? Looking on line I get this:

"Nattokinase may also help lower your blood pressure. If you have low blood pressure or take medication to lower your blood pressure, make sure to talk to your doctor before taking nattokinase."

and this:

"People with low blood pressure: Nattokinase can lower blood pressure, so it should be used with extreme caution."

@Gaby what do you think?

Japanese Natto from which nattokinase is made ,here is some info on making/fermenting it at home -not being a fan of soya beans I found out one can use aduki and mung beans as a base -both these beans in TCM are used for thier medicinal /therapeutic properties

how to make natto

Nutritional Health Perspective of Natto: A Critical Review​

Do a follow-up in 3 months time. If it's consistently high, you can think about adding red yeast rice with CoQ10 to reduce the inflammatory level in your fat.
Thank you Gaby, follow-up is setup and another one with the internist in July, so I will have more data points to throw a temper trantrum about then. Or maybe not, time will tell.

Your compiled document is astounding btw.

I'd like to place an order with Serena via Alibaba (Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine) but I'm afraid it won't pass the customs clearance due to my previous experiences with DHL shipping where you have to fill out some forms with things like what's the package content and used for. I don't want to get in trouble, is there someone who is willing to receive my parcel (no custom issues) and send it to my address in Romania? If yes, I'm looking for people who live in these countries Belgium, Holland or UK because in my city there are transport companies that provide these services at affordable costs and no border problems.

Thank you

I started drinking Jiaogulan tea a week ago and noticed great sleep improvements, resting heart rate was reduced by 5bpm and nightly HRV greatly increased as well. Even getting off coffee couldn't reduce these parameters for me. I've been drinking coffee daily now for 1 month and just introduced Jiaogulan tea in the evening (2-3 tea spoons) and immediately noticed the difference.

Gynostemma Benefits​

Source
Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan and southern ginseng, is an herb and type of tea you might come across if you’re looking for natural remedies to help lift your energy.

What is gynostemma good for? Throughout its long history of use in traditional systems of medicine originating in Asia, it’s been associated with youthfulness and longevity.

In fact, according to the Wild Tea Qi website, “The mountainous region of Guizhou, where Gynostemma is historically linked, is famous for its sheer number of citizens who have lived past the age of 100.”

Gynostemma pentaphyllum may also help promote metabolic health and cardiovascular health. It also may have the potential to help fight cancer due to how it can combat oxidative stress and inflammation — although more research is needed to show how effective it is for these purposes.

What Is Gynostemma?​

The gynostemma plant is a type of vine that is native to southern China and other parts of Asia. The plant produces leaves that are used to make an anti-inflammatory tea and other herbal concoctions.

The gynostemma plant belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family, which also includes other well-known vegetables, including melon and cucumbers. Within these leaves you’ll find many protective compounds, including antioxidants like polysaccharides, plant sterols, flavonoids, ginsenosides and saponins that may help to fight oxidative stress and promote healthy aging.

It’s also rich in enzymes, vitamins and minerals.

Gynostemma/jiaogulan is also called by several other names, including “miracle grass” and makino.

What foods contain gynostemma?

Gynostemma is a type of leaf that can be eaten as food, brewed to make herbal tea or used to make extracts. The leaves are sometimes added to salads or dried and ground and used in different recipes.

Is gynostemma a green tea? The two are different species, although they have some of the same benefits and a similar taste.

When made into tea, this type of herbal tea is naturally caffeine-free, while green tea is caffeinated. It has a slightly bittersweet taste similar to black or green tea.

Jiaogulan Benefits​

Here’s more about potential gynostemma benefits:

1. May Help Increase Energy​

Is gynostemma a stimulant? Although it’s sometimes called southern ginseng, gynostemma is not directly related to pantax ginseng, the popular herb in Chinese medicine that is still taken today mostly for its stimulant effects.

Still, some people use gynostemma for its potential ability to fight fatigue and help improve concentration and stamina. It’s caffeine-free, however, and generally not considered to be a stimulant — although it might have the ability to increase energy due to supply of antioxidants and other health-promoting compounds.

More formal research is needed to explain exactly how it works, but it’s thought that gynostemma might releases AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). This helps turn up fat-burning and energy-releasing metabolic processes.

2. Has Adaptogen/Stress-Fighting Effects​

Jiaogulan has traditionally been considered a naturally rejuvenating herb that acts as an adaptogen. This means that it helps the body cope with stress and maintain homeostasis or balance.

Adaptogen herbs do this by helping maintain normal levels of stress hormones, including cortisol. When released in high amounts, they can lead to a number of symptoms, like poor sleep, digestion and metabolic health.

A 2019 study published in the journal Phytomedicine found that supplementation with gynostemma “reduced ‘anxiety proneness’ in subjects under chronic psychological stress, as shown by a decrease in the score of T-STAI (State-Trait Anxiety Inventory).”

3. Supports Cardiovascular Health​

It’s thought that jiaogulan benefits heart health by helping reduce inflammation as well as the negative effects of stress, such as changes in blood pressure.

It may also increase circulation and promote healthy cholesterol levels thanks to the presence of compounds called saponins. Saponins bind to reduce cholesterol. There’s some evidence that taking jiaogulan can decrease total cholesterol and increase the “good” HDL cholesterol.

4. May Reduce Respiratory Illnesses​

Gynostemma herbal tea has been used in natural systems of medicine to help reduce coughing, colds, asthma and symptoms caused by other respiratory issues, such as infections like chronic bronchitis.

Available research indicates that it can help promote respiratory health by reducing inflammation of the airways and potentially decreasing allergic reactions. Studies have also found that G. pentaphyllum can promote positive immune responses through the activation of T and B cells.

5. Aids Liver Function​

Certain studies suggest that gynostemma benefits include supporting detoxification, healthy liver function and protecting against nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.

One small, randomized clinical trial found that adults who received 80 mL of gynostemma extract while following a prescribed diet for four months experienced a reduction in body mass index and fatty liver scores, as well as scores related to insulin resistance. Based on the results, researchers concluded that gynostemma extract “is an effective adjunct treatment to diet therapy for patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.”

6. May Have Cancer-Fighting Effects​

There’s some evidence indicating that gynostemma’s antioxidants, including polysaccharides, can help inhibit cancer cell migration and invasion.

Observations from studies suggest that gynostemma has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that can help induce apoptosis and repair DNA. This is linked to protection against some types of cancer, including colon cancer.

For example, according to a 2016 study published in Chinese Medicine, “Multiple mechanisms of action have been proposed regarding the anti-cancer activities of GpM, including cell cycle arrest, apoptosis, inhibition of invasion and metastasis, inhibition of glycolysis and immunomodulating activities.”

7. Seems to Have Anti-Diabetic Effects​

Some research has demonstrated that compounds called gypenosides found within gynostemma have anti-diabetic effects due to how they can help balance blood sugar levels and fight insulin resistance. There’s still more to learn about how it works to promote insulin sensitivity, and at this time doctors recommend using it alongside standard anti-diabetic therapy as an adjunct treatment.

If you’re looking for further support for metabolic health with help from other herbs, consider trying gymnema sylvestre, an herb with a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, including helping with blood sugar balance.

How to Use (Dosage)​

How much jiaogulan should you take? While there isn’t a standard dosage that experts recommend, a general recommendation for adults is to consume between two and four cups of brewed gynostemma tea per day.

In two of the studies mentioned above, the dosages that were used to help promote metabolic health were around six grams of leaves per day (measured by dry weight).

To make jiaogulan tea, sleep the leaves in hot water for at least 10 minutes. According to the Indigo Herbs website, if you’re using dried gynostemma powder, add 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of powder per cup of hot water, let it infuse for 15 minutes and then drink up to three times per day (or as directed by your herbal practitioner).

If taking it in extract or pill form, read dosage directions for the specific product you’re using, since concentrations of jiaogulan vary from product to product. Also take note of other compounds and ingredients that may be combined with gynostemma for metabolic or heart health-promoting effects, such as berberine (a Chinese herb known for lowering blood sugar), quercetin (a flavonoid antioxidant) or vitamin C.

Some studies have found that for promoting heart and metabolic health, a daily dosage of about 10 milligrams of extract taken three times daily may be most effective and safe.

Risks and Side Effects​

Is jiaogulan safe? Most studies have found there to be few jiaogulan side effects when it’s consumed in recommended amounts for several months. It seems safest to use it for up to four months before taking a break or consulting a doctor.

Some people have reported mild gynostemma side effects, including nausea and diarrhea. If you experience digestive issues when beginning to use this supplement, consider taking less or taking a break before beginning to use it again.

Gynostemma may not be safe for pregnant women or those with autoimmune diseases due to how it can impact the immune system. It should also be avoided by people with bleeding disorders and anyone taking medications to control blood clotting or that decrease the immune system.

Conclusion​

• Gynostemma pentaphyllum is a type of leaf grown on a vine that’s native to Asia. It’s used to make herbal tea, extracts and supplements that seem to have a variety of beneficial effects.
  • What is jiaogulan used for? Gynostemma benefits include supplying antioxidants and enzymes that can help counteract oxidative stress and promote heart, metabolic and respiratory health. It might also act like an adaptogen to increase energy and fight fatigue.
  • Is jiaogulan a stimulant? It’s caffeine-free and unlikely to cause side effects that are associated with stimulant consumption. It can be consumed as an herbal tea, pill or extract and is generally safe — however it might cause digestive issues in some people.

I started drinking Jiaogulan tea a week ago and noticed great sleep improvements, resting heart rate was reduced by 5bpm and nightly HRV greatly increased as well. Even getting off coffee couldn't reduce these parameters for me. I've been drinking coffee daily now for 1 month and just introduced Jiaogulan tea in the evening (2-3 tea spoons) and immediately noticed the difference.

Gynostemma Benefits​

Source
I recently purchased Jiaogulan extract in capsule form (250 mg) but have yet to try it since I'm currently taking so much other stuff. I also quit coffee and didn't really see much reduction in resting heart rate. Thanks for sharing your experience, Altair. I may give it a go in the near future.

. I also quit coffee and didn't really see much reduction in resting heart rate

When reading this of yours, I remembered something and the attached article talks about it, the following is a summary:

Scientific evidence is putting an end to the bad press that accompanied coffee for decades. According to the latest research, the consumption of this drink is not only not harmful to the health of our heart but can protect us from cardiovascular, respiratory and infectious diseases.

It is the conclusion of the work carried out by the National Institute of Health (NIH) of the United States, published in the prestigious magazine New England Journal of Medicine, in which a group of more than 400,000 people between 50 and 71 years old were analyzed during a period of 14 years. Research has shown that people who consumed coffee daily reduced their risk of death from cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, stroke, diabetes, infections and injuries. In fact, the analysis observed that coffee had protective properties in most diseases except tumors, revealing that people who drank around four cups of coffee a day reduced their risk of death by 14%.

Gynostemma Benefits​

Source
there has been growing interest in the prebiotic potential of jiaogulan, especially at the interface of the gut microbiota. This review focuses on the prebiotic and therapeutic aspects of saponins and polysaccharides of jiaogulan tea by summarizing the literature on cancer, obesity, antioxidant activity, and immune‐modulatory properties.

About Nattokinase: for some days now there are german sources (Harald Kautz, Wetteradler) who claim that the use of Nattokinase could cause Alzheimer.
Quote: After the Hammarström study showed that in vitro (in the test tube) the disassembly of spikes using neutrophil elastase (immune system enzyme) produced secondary amyloid fibrils (misfolded proteins), the question arises as to whether spikes can be disassembled harmlessly at all without producing Alzheimer's and CFJ "seeds" and whether this can be ruled out by disassembling spikes using nattokinase. Further research may be required here.

Their sources are the "Hammarström Study" and an article at the medicalxpress.

Abstract of the study:

Abstract​

An increasing number of reports suggest an association between COVID-19 infection and initiation or acceleration of neurodegenerative diseases (NDs) including Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD). Both these diseases and several other NDs are caused by conversion of human proteins into a misfolded, aggregated amyloid fibril state. The fibril formation process is self-perpetuating by seeded conversion from preformed fibril seeds. We recently described a plausible mechanism for amyloid fibril formation of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Spike-protein formed amyloid fibrils upon cleavage by neutrophil elastase, abundant in the inflammatory response to COVID-19 infection. We here provide evidence of significant Spike-amyloid fibril seeded acceleration of amyloid formation of CJD associated human prion protein (HuPrP) using an in vitro conversion assay. By seeding the HuPrP conversion assay with other in vitro generated disease associated amyloid fibrils we demonstrate that this is not a general effect but a specific feature of spike-amyloid fibrils. We also showed that the amyloid fibril formation of AD associated Aβ1-42 was accelerated by Spike-amyloid fibril seeds. Of seven different 20-amino acid long peptides, Spike532 (532NLVKNKCVNFNFNGLTGTGV551) was most efficient in seeding HuPrP and Spike601 (601GTNTSNQVAVLYQDVNCTEV620) was most effective in seeding Aβ1-42, suggesting substrate dependent selectivity of the cross-seeding activity. Albeit purely in vitro, our data suggest that cross-seeding by Spike-amyloid fibrils can be implicated in the increasing number of reports of CJD, AD, and possibly other NDs in the wake of COVID-19.

The Article:

Possible discovery of mechanism behind mysterious COVID-19 symptoms​

In patients with serious and long-term COVID-19, disturbed blood coagulation has often been observed. Now, researchers at Linköping University (LiU), Sweden, have discovered that the body's immune system can affect the spike protein on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, leading to the production of a misfolded spike protein called amyloid. The discovery of a possible connection between harmful amyloid production and symptoms of COVID-19 has been published in the Journal of American Chemical Society.

In those who have serious and long-term COVID-19, organs other than the lungs can be gravely affected. Complex symptoms and damage in, for example, the heart, kidneys, eyes, nose, and brain, as well as disturbed blood coagulation, can persist. Why the illness affects the body in this way is largely a mystery. Now, researchers at LiU have found a biological mechanism which has never been described before, and which can be a part of the explanation.

The research team studies illnesses which are caused by misfolded proteins, of which Alzheimer's disease in the brain is the most well-known example. The researchers noted that there are many similarities between COVID-19-related symptoms and those which are observed in illnesses caused by misfolded proteins. The functions of proteins are strongly affected by the fact that proteins are folded in specific ways that give rise to a specific three-dimensional structure. As well as this shape, a protein can also assume an alternative form. Over 30 different proteins are known to have this kind of alternative shape, which is associated with illness. This alternative folded protein is called amyloid. The LiU researchers wondered whether the virus which causes COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, contains a protein that can create amyloid. They were specifically interested in the spike protein on the surface of the virus, which the virus uses to interact with the body's cells and infect them. Using computer simulation, the researchers discovered that the coronavirus' spike protein contained seven different sequences which potentially could produce amyloid. Three of the seven sequences met the researchers' criteria for being counted as amyloid-producing sequences when experimentally tested. They produced, among other things, so-called fibrils, which look like long threads when examined under an electron microscope.

But do these fibrils arise spontaneously? It is well known that many illnesses, such as Alzheimer's, are preceded by a process where the body cuts up large proteins into smaller pieces, which can in turn produce the harmful amyloid. In their study, the researchers show that an enzyme from immune system's white blood cells can cut up coronavirus' spike protein. When the spike protein is cut up, it produces the exact piece of protein which, according to the researchers' analysis, is most likely to produce amyloid. This enzyme is released in large quantities from one type of white blood cells, neutrophils, which are released early on during infections such as COVID-19. When the researchers mixed pure spike protein with this enzyme, called neutrophil elastase, unusual fibrils were produced.

"We have never seen such perfect, but scary, fibrils as these ones from the amyloid-producing SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and pieces thereof. The fibrils starting from the full-sized spike protein branched out like limbs on a body. Amyloids don't usually branch out like that. We believe that it is due to the characteristics of the spike protein," says Per Hammarström, professor at the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IFM) at Linköping University.

Previous research, including a study by South African researchers, has indicated that the spike protein may be involved in the production of small blood clots. The blood contains the fibrin protein, which helps the blood to coagulate when a vessel is damaged, so that the hole seals again and stops bleeding. When the injury has begun to heal, the coagulate is supposed to be broken up by plasmin, which is also found in blood. The researchers at LiU mixed amyloid-producing protein pieces from the spike protein together with these bodily substances in test tubes, and saw that the fibrin coagulate which was then produced could not be broken down in the usual way by plasmin. This newly discovered mechanism may lie behind the production of similar micro blood clots that have been observed in both serious and long-term COVID-19. Disturbed blood coagulation is also seen in many amyloid-related illnesses.

"We can see that the spike protein, when affected by our own immune system, can produce amyloid structures, and that this can potentially affect our blood coagulation. We believe that this discovery is significant for many fields of research, and we hope that other researchers will examine the questions that it raises," says Sofie Nyström, who is an associate professor at IFM and the other author on the study.

About Nattokinase: for some days now there are german sources (Harald Kautz, Wetteradler) who claim that the use of Nattokinase could cause Alzheimer.
Where in the article does it state that Nattokinase could cause Alzheimer?

Yet in this study Degradation of amyloid β-peptides catalyzed by nattokinase in vivo and in vitro, they show that Nattokinase is beneficial in degrading Amyloid-β 1-42 (Aβ42)which plays a pivotal role in Alzheimer disease (AD) pathogenesis. The study states "It was concluded that oral administration of NK is a feasible approach for peripheral Aβ42/Aβ40 clearance. This implies that NK might serve as an anti-Aβ42 agent for the treatment of Aβ42/Aβ40-related diseases such as AD."

Then there is this patent called, Nattokinase for degrading and reducing amyloid fibrils—associated with alzheimer's disease, prion diseases and other amyloidoses. Which states "A method of dissolving or disrupting pre-formed or pre-deposited amyloid fibrils and/or inhibiting amyloid formation, deposition, accumulation, or persistence in Alzheimer's disease, prion diseases and/or other amyloidoses in a mammalian subject is disclosed. In the method a therapeutically effective amount of nattokinase is administered."

The following study "Amyloid-degrading ability of nattokinase from Bacillus subtilis natto" was cited in the above patent.

@Gattaca could you please clarify your claim? The study you cited does not mention Nattokinase, so I'm left wondering how a substance that has been shown to degrade or dissolve amyloid plaques is now according to you causing them? Or did I completely misread or misunderstand the information you shared?

This might be of interest to people taking Ivermectin.

Ivermectin works best when taken with high-fat foods – NaturalNews.com

And we now know that ivermectin works best when taken with high-fat foods.
It was there all along in Merck's package insert for Stromectol, the brand-name version of ivermectin sold by the company.
The insert explains that ivermectin is about 2.5 times more effective when taken with fatty foods as opposed to alone with water.

This is important information because a handful of poorly conducted studies would seem to conclude that ivermectin does not work, the reality being that they did not test the drug properly in accordance with its rightful usage protocol.

Where in the article does it state that Nattokinase could cause Alzheimer?

It doesn't. If you watch the video (from 9m30), the guy is saying that the studies quoted show neutrophil elastase created amyloid fibrils upon cleavage (by neutrophil elastase), and because nattokinase is working in a similar way (cleaving spike) it might also create amyloid fibrils which are precursors to ND (neurodegenerative diseases). He then says there are no studies showing this (wrt to nattokinase) so it's all just conjecture atm, osit.

That said, it seems more likely there could be something if someone already has ND. In this study, they found that:

Aβ1-42, but not Aβ1-40, bound to various viral proteins with a preferentially high affinity for the spike protein S1 subunit (S1) of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and the viral receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2)..

In this study on nattokinase on Covid:

The receptor-binding domain (RBD) in the S1 subunit is responsible for binding to ACE2. S protein cleavage occurs at the boundary between the S1 and S2 subunits.

[,,,]

The lysate was then incubated with 1 µg/mL nattokinase for 10–180 min. The S protein of SARS-CoV-2 was degraded by nattokinase after 60–180 min of incubation, but not after 10 and 30 min of incubation (Figure 1B). Thus, nattokinase degraded S protein in a dose- and time-dependent manner.

So if one has proteins such as amyloid beta already, which have a high affinity for S1, and nattokinase can degrade S protein, it's possible this can be released back into body. As far as I know, there is nothing showing that nattokinase can do anything against amyloid beta.

At least, that's what I get from a quick look into it, but then again I'm not a biologist!

Back
Top Bottom