Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Hi Cassandane, your help would be welcome as we always need help with transcribing/proof reading the shows. Gandalf or Damian can send you an invite/helpful instructions.

Me too. I can start on Monday, let's 08:30, and put int least 1.5 hrs a day to get the ball rolling. I'm normally kind of slow at first, but I catch up after a while and will become proficient, plus great way to learn!

Thanks for your PM @cassandra

I have just send you an invitation to join the group.io group.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group. The translators/transcribers team will be happy to welcome you.

And if you have any questions about transcription, do not hesitate to post them in that group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :[/QUOTE]

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

I also would like to do some transcribing if you still need more help. I've done a couple in the past and I still have the software and transcribe pedal to do it. I'm sure I could allocate at least a couple of hours every evening.

I also would like to do some transcribing if you still need more help. I've done a couple in the past and I still have the software and transcribe pedal to do it. I'm sure I could allocate at least a couple of hours every evening.

Thanks so much for offering @Stoneboss

Give me your email address via a PM and I will send you an invitation to join the group.

Thank you. Will do.

Thanks for your @Stoneboss

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group. The translators/transcribers team will be happy to welcome you.

And if you have any questions about transcription, do not hesitate to post them in that group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :[/QUOTE]

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Transcripts now available for:

Hi all,

Sott Talk Radio the latest important resource created for sincere truth seekers. However, it's a problem for the hearing-impaired, and those who can't access the stream for one reason or another. We can remedy that! :)

Anyone who would like to volunteer to help transcribe the weekly episodes of SOTT Talk Radio, please post here. You'll be contacted with how to proceed.

Thanks!

Edited: Please note that we need proofreaders once the transcription has been done. So don't hesitate to give your name if you want to do some proofreading. ;)

Hello. I would like to volunteer for proofreading. English isn't my first language, but I have done translations/proofreading before, so I think I can manage. Let me know if you're interested :-)

Transcripts now available:

Hello. I would like to volunteer for proofreading. English isn't my first language, but I have done translations/proofreading before, so I think I can manage. Let me know if you're interested :-)

Hi @ryu ,

Thanks for your offer.

Just send me a PM with your email address and I will send you an invitation.

A couple of more updates!

Thanks for your @Stoneboss

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :
[/QUOTE]
Hi Gandalf,
I'm interested in helping with the translation if can be possible or usefull for you, I'm a Spanish speaker, but I think I have around 70% English, I think I could use a translator and try to traslate small documents from English to Spanish or vice versa.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom