Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

From what I understand Macy Pan is already in the practice of doing that when they are dealing with European customers. If they hadn't done that I would have had to pay 2,000 euros in taxes, based on a 40% VAT/import taxes rate. Unless customs suspect these kind of strategies and therefore, overtax Chinese products as a general rule? Don't know...

Confirmed. Macy Pan reduced from $7,000 to $1,500 to negate a huge import tax on my behalf (US Customer). Considering I didn't even mention it, I praise their customer service.

For other purchasers, maybe you can ask the Macy Pan salesperson (Riley in our case) to undervalue the chamber on the customs slip in order to minimize the amount of taxes you have to pay.
I can vouch for this approach being taken by MP.

They will also describe the contents of the shipment on the paperwork quite discreetly.

My unit arrives tomorrow.......

It's been mentioned before that at pressures below 1.5 ata bacteria and fungal growth are enhanced. Above (and at?) 1.5 ata, the environment becomes bacteriostatic, as in it inhibits these growths (see here).

When I had covid, I used 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide and nebulized it into my lungs and it greatly improved my recovery. Since then, I've also used a 50/50 solution of that and water to season my cigar humidor, and have been spraying the wood like crazy and saw zero mold! Prior to this discovery, I tried only with water and saw black spots popping up in the wood, which I had to remove with rubbing alchohol.

Some places that offer hyperbaric chambers allow you to bring water inside their units, so I think that it would be safe to rub the inner layer of the chamber with the 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide to achieve a level of bacteriostatic-ness just before use. Not soaking, but perhaps a very low level of wetness. Then after use, you can clean it however you like.

Just emerged from Session #01. The chamber is awkward to get in and out of, especially with tendonitis pain, and not simple to get all the zippers done properly from inside, but maybe there's a knack I have to master. Felt fine inside the whole time. Adjustment of the ears to the pressure is the most obvious sensation. Felt a focusing of pressure between the eyes, like a light headache, but very focused there, not an issue. I feel a bit lighter now and breathing more easily. But I'm distracted by acute shoulder tendonitis pain that's coloring my impressions of everything at the moment. :)

Maybe it's the particular valve on this unit, but I recommend precautionary earplugs for the white-noise hiss of depressurization.

View attachment 59345
Regarding zipping up when inside the chamber, the trick I was told is to zip the outside up a little, then the inside, outside, inside and keep alternating. Also ensure the zips are flat and not kinked.

So negociations with the french manufacturer are this: 5960€ delivery fees included (in France). No customs taxes among european countries. This is 1.000€ discount for grouped purchase.
One can contact them for customs and delivery fees abroad.

Here is the link to the chamber. it's available at 1.3 and 1.5ATAhttp://www.hyperbare.fr/caisson-hyperbare-Shallow-Dive.php

Q: (L) Yeah, how come I thought of the hyperbaric chamber all of a sudden out of the blue? I still cannot trace a single thing that triggered it. I read nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing... It just emerged as urgent.

A: You were channeling as you often do spontaneously.
…….
Q: (L) Well, going along with that question: Is our current interaction with the coronavirus gonna provide us with any upgrades?

A: In some respects. But remember what was said about parasites at times of major change and remain vigilant and proactive.

Q: (L) In other words, don't just assume that things can go a positive way without taking action yourself. Like hyperbaric chambers or vitamin C or ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and all of that.

(L) And what they are saying, I think, is that this oncoming realm border, this density change, is being felt and is stimulating consciousness. Essentially what has been said is that what is coming up for us is the ending of a Grand Cycle. A Grand Cycle is 300,000 years... (T) Give or take a day...
(L) ...as we measure time. At the beginning of this Grand Cycle, we were genetically altered to reduce our awareness and also genetically altered through our DNA to perceive time itself. It is in our DNA to be limited this way.
Now, at the end of this 300,000 year cycle, a lot of people are reassembling this broken DNA as a result of the changes in energy, and that this is causing their mental powers and perceptions to expand exponentially.

I am really amazed by Laura’s intuition about using Hyperbaric Chamber to oxygenate the body. That is sure and easy way to accelerate and reconnecting to the DNA strands.
And very glad and happy about so many members able to participating this project.

Q: (Joe) Can I ask what was the cause of my "Saturday Night Fever"? [laughter]

A: DNA modification!

Q: (Pierre) Those GMO's you consumed! [laughter]

(Joe) By iodine?

A: Yes. Indirectly.

Q: (Data) Is it a positive or negative modification?

A: Positive. New strands online.

Q: (Data) Congratulations! [laughter]

(Galatea) "You have evolved. You are experiencing new feelings: anxiety, fear, terror!" [laughter]

(Joe) Why have I been having these symptoms like anxiety and fear since then?

A: Any DNA activation has far reaching repercussions on multiple body systems. You have experienced swarms of micro-earthquakes within.
…….
A: Yes. It could be a couple more months before you adjust to the new energy state.

Q: No contest. Okay, if there is nothing else, then we will say goodnight... I am so miserable! What is going on with this pain?

A: Maybe some ongoing DNA evolvement.

Q: What does DNA have to do with pain in the shoulder and neck, especially when you get it as a result of being stupid leaping about on piles of pillows on the bed like a lunatic...

A: Good Night!

Q: (L) The other night…..I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear unlike anything I have ever had. It was three sharp jabs. What was that?

A: Electrical nerve surge.

Q: (L) What caused that?

A: DNA changing.

Q: (L) Well, A__ now has the ubiquitous pain in the shoulder. Is this because her DNA is changing?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is causing the pain in Jan's right shoulder since several of us have been having this exact same symptom?

A: DNA changes.

Q: (L) Can Reiki be used to help alleviate the discomfort?

A: Not necessary or recommended.

Q: (L) Do we just have to suffer through this one?

A: Each "suffering" will be closely followed by dramatic life changes.

Q: (L) I want to ask what is the source of the pain L__, J__ and I have been experiencing identically for the past week or so?

A: DNA changes.

Q: (L) And what is the source of these DNA changes?

A: Moving to 4th density.

Q: (L) How soon are we going to make it?

A: Open

Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A: Close

There's a little trick you can use on search engines, and for this, google remains the most efficient as the subject is not yet "ponerized" 😅

Best is to use english terms to find more results (maybe you can also find a lot with chinese or russian too, but difficult if you do not know the language)

Trick is simple : choose an illness, translate it in english for those who are not english, then type it on google + add "hbot".
I tried for 4 ones related to illness of some relatives and it works well. I figure out that this "trick" is not really a trick for some here but just an obvious action to do when you search on internet, but I think this what good "to get the message out. In fact, +/- 10 years ago when i was searching on colloidal silver, this is how i did, type any illness folowed by whether "colloidal silver" when i was searching on english references or "argent colloidal" for french ones.

Here are the 4 tests i made :
psorasis HBOT​
osteoarthritis HBOT​
ulcerative colitis HBOT​
hashimoto disease HBOT​

... and google gives also other terms to search on.

That's all, have good investigations.

I am interested in acquiring a hyberbaric oxygen chamber, so if other French members want to contribute that we can group together to share it?
As I said before, I have bought one Macy-Pan ST702 for myself. If 2 or 3 other members want to become a share-owner or something, we should be able to arrange something.

It would probably be better if those 2 or 3 are, like me, located in the chocolatine part of France, or close to it.
la-chocolatine-regne-3690664365.jpg

Hi, on my side i decided to acquire one first low cost model through my company, to test & also to experiment, i may be reselling some in the future with other kind of devices (but will i have the time ??? ... that i wonder). One of my colleague already gathered a couple of documents and i first considered to contact some professionals of the medical domain around (i was thinking about doctors) but finally concluded that if they can prescribe HBOT treatment only for the limited official list of diseases/pathologies, they'll not have much people doing it.
At this stage reselling such products remains a wish, but now it's sure i'll acquire one, soon, and we'll install it first in our offices, my colleagues will have the option to use it and perform a treatment or not. As for Goemon, if any here is located at Luxembourg or south BE or north-east FR we can liaise together and see if we can help each others.

During my investigations, i finally contacted the Austrian manufacturer i mentioned in my previous post here. (AHA Hyperbarics)
So, the good thing is that it's clearly targeted for professionals.
- they have (visibly, didn't dig the subject) all the E.U. official certifications/authorisations/standards ... you can imagine
- they provide with a professional support and come to install the stuff, or they help you to install it using remote video conference
- they also provide with trainings
- from what they say their devices (the air compressor which provide extra oxygen and the one which raise atm pressure) are of high standard and better than the common ones, they mention the fact that due to high level pressure the oxygen tool must deliver more than usual tools do and that their the one they sell does it, but just the price of this air compressor device is EUR 7k !)
- they even provide with UPS and backup devices on their high-end system (clearly for pros)

... but the price is not for common people : 50k+ euros ( :scared: )... and would only suit for whether an hospital, a wellness center or a medical house with a couple of doctors who can "fill" the hours of their HBOT system in order to have a minimum return on investment. This remains a good product & service and it would have its market, but the cost approaches the first hard-shelled HBOT devices (from what i remember from my researches)

Thanks for all the posts in this thread. Have decided to take the plunge and im in the process of purchasing the same Macypan unit that the Chateau purchased. Best price they could give was USD 5,880. They will under-declare the price in order i pay less GST. The only concern i had was that in requesting the payment they wanted me to pay it to an account in Hong Kong. Just checking to see if this was the same payment process for other members who purchased from Macypan. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for all the posts in this thread. Have decided to take the plunge and im in the process of purchasing the same Macypan unit that the Chateau purchased. Best price they could give was USD 5,880. They will under-declare the price in order i pay less GST. The only concern i had was that in requesting the payment they wanted me to pay it to an account in Hong Kong. Just checking to see if this was the same payment process for other members who purchased from Macypan. Thanks for the feedback.
I paid in euros to an account in Hong Kong.

As I said before, I have bought one Macy-Pan ST702 for myself. If 2 or 3 other members want to become a share-owner or something, we should be able to arrange something.

It would probably be better if those 2 or 3 are, like me, located in the chocolatine part of France, or close to it.
View attachment 59490
Unfortunately I am located in the "chocolate croissant" area, however I am willing to make the drive once the other members in the area have finished using it! That way I can bring it back once I have done the 60 sessions.

Hi, on my side i decided to acquire one first low cost model through my company, to test & also to experiment, i may be reselling some in the future with other kind of devices (but will i have the time ??? ... that i wonder). One of my colleague already gathered a couple of documents and i first considered to contact some professionals of the medical domain around (i was thinking about doctors) but finally concluded that if they can prescribe HBOT treatment only for the limited official list of diseases/pathologies, they'll not have much people doing it.
At this stage reselling such products remains a wish, but now it's sure i'll acquire one, soon, and we'll install it first in our offices, my colleagues will have the option to use it and perform a treatment or not. As for Goemon, if any here is located at Luxembourg or south BE or north-east FR we can liaise together and see if we can help each others.

During my investigations, i finally contacted the Austrian manufacturer i mentioned in my previous post here. (AHA Hyperbarics)
So, the good thing is that it's clearly targeted for professionals.
- they have (visibly, didn't dig the subject) all the E.U. official certifications/authorisations/standards ... you can imagine
- they provide with a professional support and come to install the stuff, or they help you to install it using remote video conference
- they also provide with trainings
- from what they say their devices (the air compressor which provide extra oxygen and the one which raise atm pressure) are of high standard and better than the common ones, they mention the fact that due to high level pressure the oxygen tool must deliver more than usual tools do and that their the one they sell does it, but just the price of this air compressor device is EUR 7k !)
- they even provide with UPS and backup devices on their high-end system (clearly for pros)

... but the price is not for common people : 50k+ euros ( :scared: )... and would only suit for whether an hospital, a wellness center or a medical house with a couple of doctors who can "fill" the hours of their HBOT system in order to have a minimum return on investment. This remains a good product & service and it would have its market, but the cost approaches the first hard-shelled HBOT devices (from what i remember from my researches)
Hi Dredger, you are much closer to my area than @Goemon_ , since I am close to Luxembourg, maybe we could arrange a loan? or any other possibility that seems appropriate?

Back
Top Bottom