I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

For me the question is more about what do you do about the ones that are not able to make themselves strong.
You do nothing, you have to let them suffer until they had enough and start questioning and change their way of life based on that and eventually become strong. But strong depends on the way you define it, physically it is fleeting with age, spiritually it can always grow, but it does not mean you would not be wiped out physically. Concentrate on your spiritual growth that is everlasting and help how much you are able to people around you and give knowledge if they ask. Everything else is fighting a battle you can not win. STS and thus suffering always existed and will exist because it has it s purpose for both STS and STO, it is nature, by fighting monsters you become one as was said, by wiping other half of creation because of your subjective, small picture of how it all is, you would cripple the whole existence of progression they need.
And when it comes to Ceasar it is not the same, he did not want to destroy STS, and how he could, this is STS world, he wanted to bring more justice, balance and equality, and majority of people were asking for it because of much suffering so it was in a way also their free will in action. Violence was his last option and he did it because he was in a position of power to do it, but more important his being had qualities that made him able to do it and he was on a larger mission that would benefit humanity later, and every more STO oriented soul would do the same, but would it succeed here? Not really, even Ceaser later understood that it was nearly impossible, and everything went back more or less how it was before, so as Cs said concentrate on your soul growth, that is what is left in the end and only option you have here in a STO direction. World does not want to be saved if it was even possible in that way, it wants to suffer on a deeper level.

We are not here to change anything. Nor are we here to make others see things as we do.
We can help those who are asking for it, as in ‘putting someone on the step behind you’, but that work could involve helping someone suffer, not necessarily alleviating it. People who see The Truth are all in agreement. The purpose of our existence is to suffer, that’s how we learn, sadly. We bought the ticket, we paid the price. So trying to end all suffering is really negating the reason for our existence in this realm. If you get in a fight with cosmic mind you are going to lose. Knowledge can bring peace and freedom, but why would a soldier retire right after basic training? No early retirement, it’s a struggle to the end. The last battle on earth.

The spirit of a warrior is not geared to indulging and complaining, nor is it geared to winning or losing. The spirit of a warrior is geared only to struggle, and every struggle is a warrior’s last battle on earth. Thus the outcome matters very little to him. In his last battle on earth a warrior lets his spirit flow free and clear. And as he wages his battle, knowing that his intent is impeccable, a warrior laughs and laughs. Carlos Castaneda, “Journey to Ixlan”.

Tolkien said “Evil takes another shape and grows again”, we are fighting a subtle enemy today, one that has set itself up as an indispensable, angelic hero who promises to end our suffering and bring all people together, that is not going to happen because ‘all people’ are not created ‘equal’ after all. Our leaders have the Hobbesian notion that they need to rule us because we cannot rule ourselves, they think we are soulless animals whose wealth and freedom must be confiscated before it is wasted in our selfish pursuit of happiness, (projection much)?

Last edited:
If being STO is about supporting the free will of others why not destroy those entities who would subsume the free will of others for their own gain?
Vengeance is mine? There may be a time when one has to defend oneself, or flee, or do nothing, depending on the situation. Each situation is unique. Can you wait until the mud settles? Do the right thing at the right time based on knowledge? I do hear you, I get angry too. But we must be whole, not part.

Vengeance is mine? There may be a time when one has to defend oneself, or flee, or do nothing, depending on the situation. Each situation is unique. Can you wait until the mud settles? Do the right thing at the right time based on knowledge? I do hear you, I get angry too. But we must be whole, not part.
I agree with what you wrote.
To quote a cliche, sometimes you need to "turn the other cheek".
Or to quote a song (Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven):
"And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one, and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll"

Be the rock.

To quote a cliche, sometimes you need to "turn the other cheek".
Sometimes, and sometimes the right thing is not always the same thing.

From session 10 January 2002:

Q: What about the stalking, harassment, defamation, blackmail?

A: It will be handled at the proper time by you, and you will know when to do it.

Q: (A) Why isn't ignoring them completely not the answer?

A: Because they are not affected by being ignored. And your reality is such that lies and liars have prevailed in violating Free Will for millennia. They do this most effectively by programs that are designed to perpetuate it, such as "Turn the other cheek," and "If you ignore it, it will go away." Give what is asked for by a lie: Truth.

Q: So, it comes back to balance. In the face of a lie, balance is only restored by Truth. Well, now, let me ask this: did Terry contribute positive energy at the board?

If being STO is about supporting the free will of others why not destroy those entities who would subsume the free will of others for their own gain?
Session 3 May 1997:
A: ... You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.

So the only thing you can do in order to be STO is be passive and accept evil to let people who would use and abuse have their lessons? Wait to be raped/enslaved/slaughtered
No, it's about acting on acquired knowledge.

Session 3 May 1997:
A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Have you been influenced by other channeling, maybe? New Age COINTELPRO is all about slyly appealing to the STS in us, to keep us from learning how to act in favor of our destiny, but couched in love and light word salad.

This sub-forum explores the subtleties: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/pophistorians-channel-watch-channel-static.67/

According to The Ra Material, infinite creator is interested in free will. What happens if portions of itself are free to do whatever they want? So, acting against others is acting against self.

Last edited:
A few things came to mind whilst reading the questions and replies here:

I am also someone who experienced the pain of suffering, and especially the pain of other who where/are/have suffered. And wanted nothing more than to 'end all suffering'.
It's taken a while, but I know that's not my place to decide - I can only help those who wish to help themselves.

Session 3 May 1997:
A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.
First of all, you need a knowledge/understanding of evil (both your own and others) - as most peoples understanding is immature or undeveloped. Like that of a child's. And that's not a judgement, just data we can use to work on ourselves with.

Dark man dreams are wake-up calls. They say: Pay attention! Something has gone radically amiss in the outer world. … The threat of the ‘dark man dreams’ serves as a warning to all of us – if you don’t pay attention, something will be stolen from you! The dreamer needs to be initiated so that whatever has been robbing her can be recognized, apprehended, and dealt with.

In the Bluebeard story we see how a woman who falls under the spell of the predator rouses herself and escapes him, wiser for the experience. The story is about transformation through knowledge, insight, voice, decisive action. We must unlock the secrets and use our abilities to be able to stand what we see. And then, we must use our voice and our wits to do what needs to be done about what we see. When instincts are strong, we intuitively recognize the innate predator by scent, sight, and hearing … We anticipate its presence, hear it approaching, and take steps to turn it away. In the instinct-injured (i.e. nuts and bolts person) the predator is upon them before they register its presence. We have been taught to be nice, to behave, to be blind, and to be misused.

The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment.

Wild Ways teaches people when not to act ‘nice’ about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being ‘sweet’ in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required. (Estes, 1997)
Part of our desire to 'destroy evil' comes from the awakening above. To 'get revenge' or 'inflict suffering on those that made us suffer'.
To lash out. Very human and understandable, but certainly not very STO or developed.
Better to learn the methods from above of 'drawing a line and mean it'. And I do think that can (in some very rare cases) include calculated/controlled/thoughtful violence - specifically I'm thinking of the situations in the romance novels that called for it. Or perhaps on a larger scale the Russia/Ukraine situation and that Russia was given no other option from the psychopathic leaders in the West but to defend itself.

But as the quote above mentioned - if we are injured (by a confrontation with evil/abuse, or perhaps through over protection from reality) we have to heal from that too.

Nevertheless, whatever factors are in play, the most useful approach to these lessons about predators is a combination of right use of energy, as well as clearing the unworthiness programming. We know that the program is clear when there is no more self-importance left in us, when we are no longer personally offended by their actions. This, of course, does not mean that we no longer seek to discover, capture, and contain such predators when they appear in our lives. We are still aware that there are always going to be instances where we know that acting nice is not going to protect our souls. We must always be on guard against threats to the soul, theft of energy or free will, and just because we are no longer personally offended, it does not mean that we do not draw the line and mean it. But, as Castaneda points out, when self-importance is effaced, all of this can be done with a sense of joy and in a spirit of humor.

When our unworthiness issues are clear, we can look upon petty tyrants with compassion, we can understand that it is quite possible that they have become petty tyrants because they have suffered their own torments and programming. We can thank them for teaching us, and joyfully release them from such an agreement. And, of course, if it is a human soul that we are dealing with, they will go on their way, and both will be the richer for the experience.

However, if the achieving of understanding, the psychic releasing of the contract, has no effect, we have to consider that we may be dealing with either a natural predator incarnated into a human body, or an extension of a fourth-density STS being.

But still, even in such a case, at some level we have asked for the experience in order to learn the lesson that our soul was seeking. So we find that, again, having some compassion for robotic or predatory beings is a deeper level of healing the self. We need to understand that even fourth-density robots and predators in human form are only trying to survive by feeding on us. It is all “nature,” and it’s not our job to fix them. It is, however, our job and our right to protect ourselves.

“The instinctive nature knows that being ‘sweet’ in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required.

“Warriors take strategic inventories,” he said. “They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy.” … Don Juan said then that in the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it.

“One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it,” don Juan went on. “The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability.”

And we come back to the present recapitulation. Is it a right use of energy? Or is it a distraction, as some would suggest? Don Juan has explained what he called a “three-phase progression.” This is the mode of approach to becoming a warrior who is free. This three-step program consists of:
1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.

2. Facing the unknown with courage.

3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.

“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order … should be reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.

“The seers of [the Conquest] couldn’t have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers’ skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.”

Facing petty tyrants calmly (even those that hold your life in their hands) is difficult, and may seem to the a long way off from your desire to 'destroy evil'.
So again there are some steps needed, mostly healing and understanding of what you have faced yourself. One area of exploration is the natural instincts to being attacked - that is (in the moment) to fight. These instincts can get damaged/supressed - and then come back many years later.
I can't find it, but I remember reading of several cases of women being raped, who (years later) killed there attackers in a fit of rage. The fit of rage should have happened at the time, and is based purely on survival instincts. The instincts where supressed until they managed to heal themselves.
Knowledge of all this is found in the psychology section of the recommended books. We must know ourselves and others.

Lastly, even if nothing bad ever happened to us, evil can still injure us purely by the encounter.

We are here, on this Earth, in 3D because we chose the short wave cycle of experience in order to advance more quickly. You can't do that without positive and negative energies.
Can you argue this point further. I`m asking cause if there is something all psychologists agree about is that suffering/trauma limits one growth and in contrast a supportive, peaceful, loving environment facilitates psychological development.
Kazimierz Dąbrowski goes so far as to say that in a good, supportive environment even those who don`t posses "developmental potential" achieve the highest level of personality development.

Can you argue this point further. I`m asking cause if there is something all psychologists agree about is that suffering/trauma limits one growth and in contrast a supportive, peaceful, loving environment facilitates psychological development.
Kazimierz Dąbrowski goes so far as to say that in a good, supportive environment even those who don`t posses "developmental potential" achieve the highest level of personality development.
Suffering/trauma can lead to enlightenment (which many believe is psychosis).
A good, supportive environment is subjective. Many abusive parents believe they were great parents.

Agree to disagree? Yes?

The desire to kill those you consider as evil is a selfish desire. You are doing it because YOU WANT them to be dead. By acting on that, you are just strengthening and perpetuating STS in our reality.

Like in Return of the Jedi. The emperor wants Luke to kill him, because if he does, Luke’s path towards the dark side will be complete.

The desire to kill those you consider as evil is a selfish desire. You are doing it because YOU WANT them to be dead. By acting on that, you are just strengthening and perpetuating STS in our reality.

Like in Return of the Jedi. The emperor wants Luke to kill him, because if he does, Luke’s path towards the dark side will be complete.
So, we live in a reality where we are slaves. Slowly we are waking up. Soon we will band together and start building alternative social system while ignoring the ones who desire to keep us enslaved. Inevitably they will attack us.... of course I want them dead I don`t want me and my friends to be slaves or be killed as an example.
Is this feeding into an STS system? What are the alternatives?
Bad example he killed hundreds just to get there.

We can help those who are asking for it, as in ‘putting someone on the step behind you’
Agree
but that work could involve helping someone suffer, not necessarily alleviating it.
Probably in the long run he will suffer less
The purpose of our existence is to suffer, that’s how we learn, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom