I wear a mask or not for the purchase of my food -My question for the moment- What is your opinion ?

I do food delivery part-time and it's been mandatory to wear a mask inside of restaurants for a while now. It is rather unpleasant to have to wear outside, but I feel like it's a good practice of external consideration—making it easier on others lest I draw the ire of the public, and that's always a drain for both parties. Of course, as soon as I make it to my car I rip the thing right off!

The reduced air-flow doesn't bother me as much as it used to. The decreased flow mimics breathing during meditation, and according to studies done by James Nestor on nose-breathing, this type of slow inhalation through the nose and out does wonders to the parasympathetic nervous system and relaxing the body! Now, the hard part is getting the internal world to sync up with that...

The reduced airflow could activate dormant retroviruses according to Dr Mikovits. This is the plan of enforced mask wearing.

This then will make you susceptible to future covid waves. This all feeds to the need for population reduction.

Watch plandemic.

@pecha just some quick Google searches

Also

In response to reduced oxygenation, mammalian cells activate hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1, which regulates transcription of genes involved in angiogenesis, erythropoiesis, glycolysis, iron metabolism and cell survival 1. In addition to its role in oxygen homeostasis, in vivo studies have revealed a specific role of HIF-1 during ischaemia, inflammation and various cancers, as well as during development 1.

HIF-1 is a heterodimeric basic helix–loop–helix/PER/ARNT/SIM (PAS) domain transcription factor, composed of a stable and constitutively expressed β-subunit (HIF-1β, also known as aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator (ARNT)) and an inducible α-subunit (HIF-1α), the levels of which are controlled by cellular oxygen concentration (fig. 1). In addition to the ubiquitous HIF-1α, the HIF-α family contains two other members, HIF-2α (also referred to as endothelial PAS domain protein-1) and HIF-3α, both of which have a more restricted tissue expression 2, 3. Whereas HIF-2α is directly involved in hypoxic gene regulation, most notably in endothelial cells, HIF-3α might be a negative regulator of hypoxia-inducible gene expression 4.

Let's all externally consider ourselves out of existence is what we're being pushed to do!

My city have mandatory mask wearing, since last couple weeks. Up until that point I refused to wear one, even though I had more reasons then others, due to my husbands health issues. Now I only quickly go in to by groceries. Like others sad, we have to pick our battles in this craziness. We know that all is BS, but now is critical to stay connected through this. While there is still debate about school and kids going back to actual classes, I will not send my kid to be in the class under the mask. Still cannot phantom that others are buying effectiveness of the mask, so much on line to find that there is no effect for it.

The reduced airflow could activate dormant retroviruses according to Dr Mikovits. This is the plan of enforced mask wearing.

This then will make you susceptible to future covid waves. This all feeds to the need for population reduction.

Watch plandemic.

I've seen it. Dr Mikovits certainly has done her homework on the issue and I was fascinated to see that she deviated from message that the virus originated in China. A brilliant and brave individual!

There are two rates to differentiate when it comes to inhaling air. The first is the air inhalation/exhalation rate and the second being the oxygenation rate, or the rate of transfer from the available oxygen in the lungs to the red blood cells.

In meditation, it is customary to breathe deeply and slowly. By doing so, one limits the rate of air inhalation but in turn maximizes the oxygenation rate.

Take for example the Wim Hof or any technique that requires one to breath in and out quickly. It takes time for the oxygen to transfer to red blood cells and by inhaling and exhaling quickly, one is introducing interruptions in that transfer. This is why these types of breathing methods cause one to feel light-headed, which is due to a lack of oxygen in the system. It's like turning a faucet on and off repeatedly to wash your hands instead of letting it run continuously.

The mask attacks both rates, but there are practical steps that can limit the attack on the second one. Internal and emotional regulation in addition to being attentive to one's breathing can help with this regard. I also suspect that breathing deeply through the nose with the mask and a slow exhalation can help offset it, even just a little bit.

The masks are particularly devastating for those who don't practice internal regulation as they have no defenses to preserve this oxygenation rate, which may indeed activate particular retroviruses as Dr. Mikovits states, or cause increased susceptibility to disease.

Today, 4th day of mandatory wearing of masks in all public places in France, I went to a material shop with a friend. No regular plaster at the back outside where most of the goods are. So we went inside with our masks on to look for a small bag and found an employee to help us find the plaster. While he was talking to my friend I noticed the employee was not wearing a mask. My friend has already noticed it and removed his mask.

Me to the employee: Are you a revolutionist ?
The employe: what ?
Me: Well, we are forced to were a mask and you don't were one.
him: I was alone in the shop so it's ok. (me think he is not alone anymore)

We go to the checkout.
When ask for a name for the bill:
My friend: Arsène Lupin, (my friend to me: he can't reconise me with my mask on)
The cashier: how do you spell it.

It is Mandatory to wear a mask when going into any store, dentist, doctor, etc. where I live in South Florida. I know they are basically useless but unless you follow those guidelines you are not allowed into the establishment. So, I put one on just before entering (they have people who check and will not let you in without one) and take it off one step outside the door. It does not mean I agree but if I want to go in for food or dentist/doctor appointment, you don’t get in without one, no excuses here.
Same here in Georgia where I live- as the Cs said in last session try not to make waves- so I adopt the “gray man” policy and don’t draw attention. Sometimes you just have to roll with it whether or not you agree. If it means difference between getting the things you need and not just wear the damn mask and get on with it. No one cares what you think anyways and it’s a small concession- but when it comes to sticking needles in me, that’s another story. Need to be vigilant and watch out for each other! Hope this is of some help.

Good one!

Masks have not been mandated (yet) in my province, and since there are no criteria designs for a mask; never mind they are useless, who is to say a fishnet mask does not serve - who is going to tell you? Put another way (reading in the occupational hygiene professional world), if a person was cutting concrete and being exposed to silica dust (producing possible silicosis) there are studies and chart tables that tell them what kind of mask are acceptable. What is not acceptable would be a P95 cloth filter mask - and the bandana would be laughable. Here we are talking silica particulates in a test range from 14 nm to 673 nm, and not biological hazard in the 8 -120 nm range (for the corona-bologna) and with not a shred of mask evidence for efficacy, with plenty to show masks cause harm. Thus, the prescriptive level for silica dust exposure would be a fit-tested rubber half mask (minimum) with filter screw on cartridges (and be clean shaven if male).

Nope. Forget the above, in news responses there are now parades of 'doctors' to berate the public for not wearing cloth masks to stop a 120 nm particle (I'm still trying to figure out how said particles miraculously survived in the heat of July when in February they said otherwise - I digress). If said doctors had read up on the disease of silicosis, for instance, they might remember that if it was a silica-pandemic of dust, a cloth mask would not ever be acceptable - testwise, so what can one say.

Here is a man at Tim Horton's (doughnut shop) in Quebec being taken down by masked police officers for, well for not wearing a mask - the protests are heating up, too.

When you think about it, if enough people said no way jose, no masks for us, the whole charade would quickly fall apart, and the ptb know it, they know they could never enforce it. It is actually people enforcing it on other people, and they are getting emboldened, by social means rooted in fear (and shop owners are caught in the middle).

In the clip above towards the end, Dr. Bonnie H has now had to come out and (cough) remind the people of BC that wearing a mask, should it be required - hint hint, is no problem. The problem is that Bonnie is being disingenuous, because she is smart and understands gases having worked in the Navy:

She more than understands biological and chemical warfare, and more then understands what it means to stop a biological particulate. She understands O2 and C02, nitrogen et al. and it is sad to see her here sweeping it all under the rug for Canadians.
I am totally thinking of wearing my Darth Vader helmet...yep I have one! Breathing sounds and all...heck if we have to let’s have some fun and get creative! Masks with lights and sounds! Probably won’t though that thing is hard to see out of....

Well the mask mandates appear to be accelerating around the world, as usual in lockstep and it looks like they are really going to push this on just about everyone on the planet. And it seems at this stage of the game, in order to feed ourselves and maybe even keep our jobs or our friendly relations with co workers, neighbours etc, we are forced to comply with ridiculous, nonsensical rules like wearing a useless muzzle. It is truly maddening, but for most of us, we may not have any choice about wearing the mask, but what we do have is the choice of how we look at it. We can choose to view this as a form of conscious suffering whereby we use this suffering as a means to gain control over our machine, our negative emotions, and in general our ability to foster self control and stoicism.

There is also the aspect of strategic enclosure, which the way things are going and people's deteriorating mental state, we have to consider the possibility that any second wave of covid will be blamed on anti maskers. People are so nuts that who knows what they'll do ? Of course, some people's individual situations will allow them to protest in various ways, but for others this may not be a prudent option.

I've had to wear a mask a few times lately for short periods, and I enter the store wearing the mask and immediately pull it below my nose as soon as I'm past the mask enforcers. No one has said anything about that as of yet. Like others have said, I also feel anger, frustration and resistance but I've been trying to focus on paying attention to these emotions, just observing them and letting them pass by. It is far from easy to keep all this in check, and yet it could be seen as a golden opportunity for growing mental strength and will. I certainly don't find this easy myself, but I guess like all lessons, it has to be hard and difficult in order to be worthwhile.

I am fortunate (so far) to be living in an area (in British Columbia) where masks are not mandatory, yet. Except maybe places like the doctor's office, but I'm actually not even sure about that. So wearing a mask has not been an issue at all, and I haven't put a mask on since this whole thing started... until yesterday.

About 2 1/2 weeks ago, my daughter drove from Manitoba (about a 21 hour drive) to come and visit me for a week. Then, I drove back with her so I could have the opportunity to visit with the rest of my kids (I call them 'kids', but the oldest is actually 41 and the youngest 29), all 4 of them who live in Manitoba. Then, I flew back, which of course meant that I would have to wear a mask on the flight.

I just returned yesterday, and yes, the mask wearing thing wasn't very pleasant. But I survived (as I knew I would), and it was worth it.

I hadn't seen them in over a year, which is the longest time I've spent without seeing them (except for one of my sons) in the 17 years or so that I've lived here, so, to me, it was a very special week, considering the 'times' we are now living in.

So yeah, I complied and wore the damn mask. Would I do it again? Yes, in a heartbeat, as long as the 'worst' restriction is wearing a mask. I guess what I'm trying to say is along the lines of what manitoban said above: " but what we do have is the choice of how we look at it."

A very thorough poll, you'll agree with the trends but will be shocked at the high number of compliant types. The most telling about this poll was that those with Trump Derangement Syndrome, democratic women, and women(in general) are the most compliant😤 😷and those who are pro Trump, republican women, and men(in general) are the least compliant.:clap:

Wearing the mast does not bother that much but the quick embracing of the gestapo tactics👨‍✈️ do rankle my nerves. This is the core frustration and it is only a thin line to cross to were it can go full on cruel and deadly enforcement of all of their total social behavioral management agendas. Plus the rioters are trying to push the government in this direction.

I have changed my life to were I minimize my exposure to these encounters and spend more time in nature, exercising, meditating, EE and posting. At least this is were good things happen.🌳🌄🧘‍♂️

It's important to read the situation in your area accurately, so you can take the appropriate measures without attracting unwanted attention.

In my area, the southern united states, in a more conservative area, most people mind their own business, and there are no fines for not wearing a mask, and there are medical exemptions - so I don't wear one, yet. Only one person has made an off-hand comment. I just ignored them. I also go the store on the off the hours when there are fewer people. In a confrontation with someone who isn't an employee, my plan is to be polite, and politely decline to wear one, and then be on my way. If an employee confronts me, I will either leave or comply.

If you have to wear one, you could try poking little holes in your mask to get more oxygen. Or you could make a home made one that is more lose fitting, maybe even just use a paper towel and some strings.

No one cares what you think anyways and it’s a small concession- but when it comes to sticking needles in me, that’s another story. Need to be vigilant and watch out for each other!

I'd say that pretty much sums it up. Do what your conscience urges you to do, by all means. However, this mask stuff is conditioning for the real goal, vaccination.

I'm watching a thread on 'Nextdoor' titled; 'Wear a mask.' The back and forth has been going on for days. It doesn't look good folks. It's mostly people parroting what they've been hearing on the idiot box. And even the ones advocating for the right to choose are totally missing the bigger picture.

I tell you, it's straight up depressing.

Masks have not yet been made mandatory in my state, but was thinking that if they did become that way, I'd make my own. I've been wondering about getting some of that clear plastic tube that is available at hardwares and inserting it into the mask in some way to make breather tubes that lead to the outside edges of the mask. Don't know how yet and not sure how it will work, but I'll play around with it as the time comes.

Even more disturbing are people like me who have to enforce mask wearing while working in a restaurant to ensure job security when I most certainly do NOT think it is any of my business to tell a customer to wear a mask like I'm their mother! Better yet, I have to look upset and angry at customers who do not wear masks to 'blend in' with my coworkers! Time to work on my acting skills... Blending in might be the best defense when your friends, family and coworkers start reporting people to the authority!

I'm so sorry for you, and many others who are in the same situation! What a world! But please feel free to rant here, while you keep your strategic enclosure and your job. Some people are forced to act as the Gestapo, but are the best kind of "resistance" inside their minds and in their own networks. So, hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom