Imminent Alien Disclosure?

At least the second part. Maybe someone thinks that having a "monopoly" on alien disclosure in whatever form will give the US or the West more power. Just some thoughts.
At this point in time, the very odd focus on the US military (representing mankind? LOL!) having contact with alien technology or aliens could also be seen as sending the message "Oh yeah? You have supersonic missiles? Well we have extraterrestrial weapons and our friends know how to disable nuclear weapons!". After all, the super secret back-engineering of "non-human intelligence crafts" with black budgets is not meant to make coffee.

Last edited:
At this point in time, the very odd focus on the US military (representing mankind? LOL!) having contact with alien technology or aliens could also be seen as sending the message "Oh yeah? You have supersonic missiles? Well we have extraterrestrial weapons and our friends know how to disable nuclear weapons!".
I think there's something to this. Not sure if this is precisely it, but here are a few possible data points.

First, from Lacatski, Kelleher, and Knapp's recent book Skinwalkers at the Pentagon (which details the history Lacakski/Bigelow's AAWSAP program, which Reid was instrumental in getting off the ground):
Over the years [Senator Majority Leader Harry] Reid had caught various straws in the wind that both Russia and China were involved with, and heavily invested in, UAP-based advanced technology research programs. That chatter had intensified, and by May 2009 Reid was concerned that the United States was asleep at the wheel, that the mixture of bureaucratic fear, careerism, and scientific conservatism at the Pentagon was handcuffing the ability of the United States to make progress exploiting UAP-based technology.

In Reid's mind there was a grave danger that China and Russia, who were not similarly handcuffed, would succeed in taking quantum leaps forward from exploiting UAP-based hardware and thus gain an irreversible technological upper hand over the United States. On June 24, 2009, Reid took the bull by the horns and, in consultation wit the intelligence community, drafted a gold letter to then Deputy Secretary of Defense William Lynn. (pp. 90-91)
Don't know about China, but Knapp believes (based on interviews and documents from the early 90s) that Russia did have reverse engineering programs prior to that. Then there's this little anecdote, from an interview with Randall Nickerson, who spent years investigating the famous African Ariel School sighting. Nickerson was talking about how foreign officials and military are much more open about UFOs than in the English-speaking world, especially the U.S. In one conversation, he said African military told him that the U.S. is the country that knows the most (around 59:00 in the interview). In that conversation (with a South African air force base commander and a female Lieutenant Colonel at the base), he said:
She supported him [the base commander] about what they see on radar ... but they said that ... "we can tell the difference between the American version the Russian version and the real thing," really, and I'm like, what are you guys talking about, the American version the Russian version and the real thing, meaning there's technology that we have and that they have and there's technology that someone else controls and you can easily tell the difference, really, these are military guys, like straight laced, him and her, I mean, I couldn't be believe they were so open with me.
The guys around Knapp/Bigelow/Reid seem to think that the U.S. reverse engineering programs have mostly been a failure (along the lines of what Lazar talked about, where they've had the tech for years, but still knew very little about how it actually worked). Maybe that's just their cover story, but it's plausible that they may genuinely think that. It may also be largely true, to the degree that the program is highly compartmentalized and privatized and no real scientific progress can be made that way. (That's not to say that others haven't been successful, just that these guys might not have access to that level of information.)

Wow.. Once again, if anything this man claims is true, then what an absolute bombshell that’s being dropped for public thought and discourse.

He at least has verifiable photographic evidence that he was where he says he was, doing the things he says he was doing. It’s just the claims he makes that are so extraordinary. And a few of them go along with things the C’s have mentioned, if I remember correctly:

• Underground technology capable of creating earthquakes, although they quickly realized they were in way over their own heads in utilizing it.

• Technology to project and remote control voice commands mimicking our own internal voices within our minds, for manipulative purposes.

There’s a LOT to unpack in this 30 minute interview. He seems sincere in trying to bring about mass awareness to these technologies and how they are being weaponized against us. Worth the watch, IMO, if you have 30+ minutes to spare.

Wow.. Once again, if anything this man claims is true, then what an absolute bombshell that’s being dropped for public thought and discourse.

He at least has verifiable photographic evidence that he was where he says he was, doing the things he says he was doing. It’s just the claims he makes that are so extraordinary. And a few of them go along with things the C’s have mentioned, if I remember correctly:

• Underground technology capable of creating earthquakes, although they quickly realized they were in way over their own heads in utilizing it.

• Technology to project and remote control voice commands mimicking our own internal voices within our minds, for manipulative purposes.

There’s a LOT to unpack in this 30 minute interview. He seems sincere in trying to bring about mass awareness to these technologies and how they are being weaponized against us. Worth the watch, IMO, if you have 30+ minutes to spare.

I'd just like to add that this gentleman also says that we have a space fleet "out there" and that quantum entanglement communication is being used so it is instantaneous communication.

I'd just like to add that this gentleman also says that we have a space fleet "out there" and that quantum entanglement communication is being used so it is instantaneous communication.
This screams for "consciousness," "immaterial world," "pure energy," and "no time."
Dismissing the possibility of an immaterial world leads to funny definitions...

At this point in time, the very odd focus on the US military (representing mankind? LOL!) having contact with alien technology or aliens could also be seen as sending the message "Oh yeah? You have supersonic missiles? Well we have extraterrestrial weapons and our friends know how to disable nuclear weapons!". After all, the super secret back-engineering of "non-human intelligence crafts" with black budgets is not meant to make coffee.
The whole thing reminds me a bit of the Nazi secret weapons propaganda campaign called Wunderwaffe.
And it becomes more interesting if we already know that relevant Nazi scientists went to work for the US military industrial complex.

Explaining to myself (and other interested parties), although it's a bit off the main thread topic.

Becoming less dense in the context above, can be accomplished by reducing the amount of consciousness in the Being or/and by enlarging the Being encompassing the consciousness in question. Although that seems obvious enough without saying.
Since reducing the amount of consciousness can be achieved by believing lies (and maybe even wishful thinking), as consciousness is information arranged by truth (if I remember right what the C's said on that topic), it seems that advancement to the next density level is not tight up exclusively with consciousness becoming less dense (by any cost). That's why I think it has to do with density of awareness instead.

Being an observer (of itself, by reflection for example), consciousness becomes aware (of its Being). IOW, an act of observation effectively transforms an amount of consciousness into an amount of awareness, which in fact means that consciousness becomes less dense, and awareness becomes more dense within the same Being, while advancing along its path of learning. OSIT.

I saw that video a few years ago, I thought they had asked the C's about it but I could not find a session. But this video always struck me as being fake not sure why, it always seemed like.. too movie scene like.

I did a quick search online and found out that there was a documentary made about it in 97, take a look here

Not necessarily. We are talking about awareness density levels, at least that's how I understand the letter D in 3D and/or 4D.

Since it's a level of density, higher number means it's more dense, thus if interior of the functioning craft observed in 3D realm is of 4D realm quality (like a 4D container in 3D environment), then while being there 3D observer should theoretically experience more of 'awareness' in the same amount of the 'projected' 4D realm object onto local 3D realm 'external' reality, i.e. how 4D craft appears in 3D.

Maybe in a bit simpler words: awareness of/in the 4D space/room would be denser, which would be perceived as more space/room than it appears to contain when looked at/from 3D outside/exterior of the craft. That is, if those 3D perceiving minds could handle the sudden shift of their awarenesses to more denser atmosphere so to say when entering 4D craft's interior.
I think @Mytja has made correct point that consciousness is more dense in 4D.
It is the other way around. When you go up to the next level it's less dense, less material:
While you were thinking of density of matter Mytja was talking awareness density which thus lead to confusion. Btw I found this reference from Ra material in Casswiki on the page 475 where one can read:
From Ra:QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?
RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
P.D.Ouspensky’s book, The Psychology of Man’s PossibleEvolution makes another comparison:
From this point of view, then, the world consists of vibrations and matter, or of matter in a state of vibration, of vibrating matter. THE RATE OF VIBRATION IS IN INVERSE RATIO TO THE DENSITY OF MATTER. In the Absolute the vibrations are the most rapid and matter is the least dense. In the next world vibrations are slower and matter denser; and further on matter is still more dense and vibrations correspondingly slower.

From Amazon.com:

The Phenomenon​

Directors James Fox
Starring John Podesta, Senator Harry Reid, Governor Fife Symington
~~~~~~~~

What is John Podesta doing in this movie?

Is this the same John Podesta infamous from Pizzagate?

The reviews for this film are mixed; several calling it a re-hash of known material. Is it worth $20..?
This documentary is now available to watch for free on YouTube. I guess UFO buffs won't learn anything new from it, but it oughta still straighten out a few things in their minds. If you are new to the subject, or confused by the morass of (often overlapping and contradictory) information on it, this documentary provides a good overview. It's told chronologically, moving from the first major UFO flaps that got the budding post-WW2 US national security state's attention, through high-profile cases (one of which I'd not heard about before, in which an entire school in Australia observed 'contact'), to today's 'disclosure' process in which the political class has begun taking the phenomenon seriously.

Yes, the Clintons' advisor John Podesta (notoriously implicated in Pizzagate) features in it, as does Senator Harry Reid and other high-profile American political figures, and it's useful that they do because we learn that they played key roles (prompted initially by 'elitist' Lawrence Rockefeller) in the initial steps that got the 'disclosure' ball rolling in the early 1990s.

We also see archival - and some recent - interview footage with surviving US military personnel who were ordered to cover up the Roswell incident (now 'confirmed' to have been an actual UFO crash), which is arguably where and when the modern 'UFO phenomenon' begins in 1947.

The interviews - and footage from their 2010 press conference - of retired top military-intelligence personnel who managed the US nuclear missile bases in the 1960s and 70s, in which they describe UFOs 'disabling' and 'monitoring' nuclear facilities, also 'confirms' what Richard Dolan researched for his UFOs and the National Security State books: that the UFO controllers have (and always have had) full 'veto control' over any nuclear war scenario. (However, the documentary also covers an incident in Soviet Ukraine in 1982 in which the reverse occurred: UFO interference 'remotely-armed' nukes, forcing military personnel to execute manual overrides!)

The second half, covering more recent UFO incidents, has a great segment on the 'tic-tac' sightings by USS Nimitz sailors off San Diego in 2004 (the incident the NYT would later 'reveal' with Pentagon-approved video footage, beginning in 2017). It was way more than a 'sighting': the documentary interviews the lead fighter pilot who chased one of the objects. You get a sense from him that, at this point, 'everyone in the US military' knows the phenomenon is real, and ET/ED in nature. I don't understand how DeSouza can still argue, with a straight face, that that incident was a 'secret govt test on our own sailors'...

Lastly, there are interviews with children (now grown-up) who had a remarkable contact experience whan a UFO 'landed' at their school in Zimbabwe in the mid-1990s: 65 or so of these schoolchildren approached the craft - just beyond the school grounds - and seem to have been 'entranced' by a 'grey', who 'told them all the same thing', telepathically, that humanity was 'going on the wrong path', that it must 'turn away from technology', and that 'we are here to help you do so'. The kids described feeling at once euphoric and petrified in the grey's presence.

I found that particularly interesting in light of the cult of 'sustainability' and 'saving the planet' that has emerged since then. Obviously Greta Thunberg and the vast majority of such 'green activists' have not been subject to 'up-close-and-personal brainwashing' via 'direct alien contact' experience, but the same kinds of ideas are, nevertheless, most likely, being 'put in their heads', ultimately from the same or similar 'off-world' sources.

If they have reverse engineered UFO technologies (how ever inferior it is), why is USA is lagging behind the Russia's latest technology? That doesn't make sense. Are they muddying the waters by mixing the trafficking events and all else into the story?

Maybe because the USA have no idea that this technology exists. According to Dr Steven Greer it seems to be the case.

Lastly, there are interviews with children (now grown-up) who had a remarkable contact experience whan a UFO 'landed' at their school in Zimbabwe in the mid-1990s: 65 or so of these schoolchildren approached the craft - just beyond the school grounds - and seem to have been 'entranced' by a 'grey', who 'told them all the same thing', telepathically, that humanity was 'going on the wrong path', that it must 'turn away from technology', and that 'we are here to help you do so'. The kids described feeling at once euphoric and petrified in the grey's presence.
I listened to a podcast with the director of another documentary (released last year) which deals exclusively with this case:

Haven't watched it yet, but it sounds fascinating. The guy spent over a decade on it.

Also, James Fox, who made The Phenomenon, has another one that came out last year on a Brazilian crash/body retrieval case from the 90s (also from last year):

Haven't watched it either, but plan on getting around to it eventually.

Haven't watched it either, but plan on getting around to it eventually.
"Moment of Contact", very good, well worth watching. I saw it earlier this year and found it very thorough. I'll not say too much about it but it centres on people in Brazil seeing a 4d entity from a crashed UFO. Very eerie story in places, you come away from it feeling haunted by the phenomenon. In the doc, director Fox goes down to Brazil to meet the contactees and witnesses to get a clear understanding of just what happened. It's a really well made film, I'm sure you'll find it interesting. The feeling afterwards is knowing that these people have experienced something that completely shatters their previous worldviews, it's palpable. I can only concur; I saw a UFO in 2004, it revolutionised my life in an instant. You redefine your horizons let's put it that way!

I've bumped up High Strangeness by Laura on my reading pile, just wanted to check my understandings on the subject are on point. Nice to know that Richard Dolan is now deep at work writing Vol. 3 of UFOs and the National Security State as well. This volume should be aiming at getting very close to the present day events, so I'm really looking forward to this book in particular. From what I've researched over the years we are looking at a private interest group performing R&D on crashed/recovered 4d tech, and progress has been laborious and slow. Apparently the atmosphere within the sphere of those involved has been described as being "somewhat akin to a pressure cooker", and often conversations are had about relieving the pressure about what is known by leaking certain amounts of info on the phenomenon. I tend to think that disclosure is inevitable, but what I want actually is exposure, where we discover the truth, not take what "they" have to say at face value. We're far from this point at the moment, but events are unpredictable and the "fits and starts" process described by the C's should be kept in mind. Slowly mostly, but spurts of info can create sudden acceleration in how this could grow as a global phenomenon. I'll be watching with keenest interest!

Back
Top Bottom