Imminent Alien Disclosure?

"New" documentary out, mentioned by James Fox on Rogan:
Accidental Truth: UFO Revelations (2023)

Notes:
Admitting hyperdimensional realities and time-traversal.
"Evolution may come from consciousness and not the other way around."

Telepathic communication with aliens in Varginha Brasil = Moment of Contact + many cases, like Ariel School Incident: see Rogan-Fox interview. Brain-damaged US Army soldiers study:
Receivership capability through Caudoputamen - "brain within the brain" - as called so by many neurophysiologists: Was way more developed in case of and lit up on brain scans of examined high-end remote viewers. To below video-screenshot I added the pituitary gland is below, in front of it, separated by some distance from the base of the caudate nucleus. Highlighted both with arrows & yellow text.
Accidental-Truth-UFO-Revelations-2023-snapshot-at-videotime-01-20.jpg

New version of evolved human/sapiens projected because of above.

- Technology / machining revelations -

Metamaterials:
1. Roswell memory-metal is now widely used in the industry: Nitinol & cables
2. Nano materials in vaccines.
3. Neuromorphic chips, thinking AI-chips based on neuron interactions
4. Black research into anti-gravity machines / negative mass propulsion, time and dimensional travel. See my previous post in this thread about "alien craft piece" (examined by Dr. Garry Nolan) turns out to be gravity-wave repelling Magnesium-Bismuth alloy. Discovered and reverse-engineered in the 60's. See Jesse's other videos.
5. Quantum communication
6. Invisibility cloaks: see book titled Chameleo, discussed in this session.
7. Transparent armor, metallic glass (super-bouncy glass-ball videos on YT)
8. Metallic spintronics + same link has: biomaterials ==> Nanovaccines ==> Covid Jab / Graphene, etc..
2021 FOIA request at videotime 50:15(mm/ss)

Insane, panicking, malevolent cover up by Deep State Skunkworks-types, during disclosure ongoing: expect massive lies by US government colluding with extremely sinister aliens.

I think, the Deep State deserves football-field sized, large sky-screens going live above many US cities broadcasting:
1. highest classified disclosure material with hangared or flown ships, vats, alien bases
and
2. existing SRA films starring many Presidents and Top Government Officials

So that we can watch how they are attempting to flee or jump as their precious super-rich worlds collapse.

This ongoing highest criminal deception of a "disclosure" is nauseating to the extreme. How they are protecting their alien-collaborator hides with many ridiculous claims about "secrecy": see ending 5 minutes of this documentary... I'm 100% with Representative Tim Burchett at videotime 01:27:22 - 01:29:00 in the end of the video. Bring on the Torches & pitchforks!!

If you have chronic LOW blood pressure and were advised to raise it by any means: this is how you do it! Watching these "disclosure"-begging documentaries advertising The Impotence and Ignorance of the 8 Billion Sheeple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom