Important Notes on Psychopathy

Well, I currently attend an expensive private institution and I'm majoring in Astrophysics. I believe that if I am successful in my study of physics and manage to integrate my esoteric knowledge into my work; I will begin to draw the attention of various "interested parties." Exotic physics, bordering on what my be termed as metaphysics has been a nexus of secret government activity since the UFO phenomenon began its modern phase. I see my beliefs putting me at higher risk; especially when the wave starts causing contemporary scientific premises to break down and the PTB wants to use propaganda/HAARP/whatever to keep people from gaining an expanded awareness of their environment. Life is fairly smooth for me right now because I keep to myself and am not really important. I do not think I will be able to remain in obscurity indefinitely if I continue my studies. Perhaps I am a bit paranoid, but it is a threat I anticipate.

Your part about looking within oneself in order to resolve psychopathic tendancies fits in with Ponerology's assertion that if we can free ourselves of our ponerized personalities, we can free the world from the fox and bunny rabbit cycle of oppression followed by revolution & reform followed by oppression again. I notice Laura writes a lot about psychopaths, tells us that Bush, Cheny, Blair, and company are psychopaths; and there are always the psychopathic people that wander into the forum every so often. You can usually tell within their first five posts that they aren't quite right, and they usually get banned shortly afterword. Usually, their is an ensuing discussion about how this person was behaving like a psychopath. So, it seems to me there is a fair amount of "spot the psychopath" going on.

Or, is it, when you moderators are analyzing one of these "baked noodles" that you don't label them as a particular category per se, but say that the individual in question behaves in a manner that is psychopathic and we don't know exactly if he is a psychopath, but his behavior is disruptive nonetheless? I'm sure the Signs team has more experience than I on evaluating people, but since we must make judgements based on behavior, I'm curious how you would do it. The uncertainty factor seems like a good way of remaining objective in the process, because you're not saying "well you belong to this type," but "well this person has behavior that I've learned is abusive or harmful in some way." So is that what you're saying? We can't really judge people, just learn about what to avoid in ourselves and others?

Neil said:
Usually, their is an ensuing discussion about how this person was behaving like a psychopath. So, it seems to me there is a fair amount of "spot the psychopath" going on.
Not at all - it is interesting that you would think this is the case. What we do here is analyze BEHAVIOR - we cannot, due to the limitations of the medium with which we work, analyze people - which would be necessary to 'spot the psychopath' - or 'spot the OP' or 'spot the anything else'. It is my personal observation that people who are very interested in this sort of 'spotting' activity evidence the characteristics of that which they try to 'spot'. If someone is obsessed with 'spot the OP' - they tend to evidence behavior characteristics consistent with our current understanding of OPs - it really quite fascinating to observe.

As far as the 'baked noodles' category goes, it is utilized to very quickly minimize noise on this forum. Certainly, by now, you understand this forum has a very specific purpose and 'entertaining fools', if you will, is not one of them. After a year and a half and 47,490 posts, it is time to 'cut to the chase' - for that reason, we do whatever we can to minimize noise and the 'baked noodles' sub-forum is one of those ways. Again - and very importantly - it is posts that contain content that has been proven to a high degree of certainty to be noise that are relegated there, not people - not 'types' - do you understand the distinction?

I think you probably do.

anart said:
Again - and very importantly - it is posts that contain content that has been proven to a high degree of certainty to be noise that are relegated there, not people - not 'types' - do you understand the distinction?

I think you probably do.
So it just comes down to whether or not you have sense enough to read the forum rules and follow them. Well, that's pretty obvious. It seems I can't see the forest for the trees. My original perception was that you could take some kind of checklist and tabulate certain characteristics and place a person in a certain category. Then you said that we can't really be sure, and I needed extra clarification because there was a contradiction. The "baked noodles" are there because they are not attuned to the way this forum operates. It's not a judgement on the person, but a declaration that you're wasting everyone's time because you can't follow simple rules. I think I've got it. We can use these external factors to further us along on our own internal work and that is where we should apply relevance, instead of creating external arbitrations and categorizations. Thanks anart.

Laura, this has answered a lot of questions for me, in understanding the seemingly "senseless" acts of some people. What they do does make sense, but only on their platform, not in the way normal people process life. This is the most useful, intelligent explanation for "evil people" I have ever read. Thanks for your generosity in offering your deep insights to the public.

Skylynx said:
Laura, this has answered a lot of questions for me, in understanding the seemingly "senseless" acts of some people. What they do does make sense, but only on their platform, not in the way normal people process life. This is the most useful, intelligent explanation for "evil people" I have ever read. Thanks for your generosity in offering your deep insights to the public.
That's pretty much it. What deviants do makes perfect sense to them.

The problem arises because they are a statistical minority and seek to force the majority to conform to their way of thinking/being which is basically a world of a few masters and many slaves. They are "cheaters" in life, parasites, that live off the energy and effort of others. That's not terribly unusual in the natural world; there are parasites of all kinds; but generally, they don't look exactly like the host species. In the case of human beings, when the parasite looks exactly like the host, things are far more interesting. Andrzej Lobaczewski writes about this as follows:

In order to understand the functioning of an organism, medicine begins with cytology, which studies the variegated structures and functions of cells. If we want to understand the laws governing social life, we must similarly first understand the individual human being, his physiological and psychological nature, and fully accept the quality and scope of differences (particularly psychological ones) among the individuals who constitute two sexes, different families, associations, and social groups, as well as the complex structure of society itself. [...]

Man’s descent from the animals, bereft of any extraordinary occurrences, is accepted [generally] .... man has an instinctive endowment, i.e. something in common with the rest of the animal world... [however, little money is granted to] work studying this basic phenomenon of psychology.

In order to understand humanity, however, we must gain a primary understanding of mankind’s instinctive substratum and appreciate its salient role in the life of individuals and societies. This role easily escapes our notice, since our human species’ instinctive responses seem so self-evident and are so much taken for granted that it arouses insufficient interest. A psychologist, schooled in the observation of human beings, does not fully appreciate the role of this eternal phenomenon of nature until he has years of professional experience.

Man’s instinctive substratum has a slightly different biological structure than that of animals. Energetically speaking, it has become less dynamic and become more plastic, thereby giving up its job as the main dictator of behavior. It has become more receptive to the controls of reasoning, without, however, losing much of the rich specific contents of the human kind.

It is precisely this phylogenetically developed basis for our experience, and its emotional dynamism, that allow individuals to develop their feelings and social bounds, enabling us to intuit other people’s psychological state and individual or social psychological reality. It is thus possible to perceive and understand human customs and moral values. From infancy, this substratum stimulates various activities aiming at the development of the mind’s higher functions. In other words, our instinct is our first tutor, whom we carry inside all our lives. Proper child-rearing is thus not limited to teaching a young person to control the overly violent reactions of his instinctual emotionalism; it also ought to teach him to appreciate the wisdom of nature contained and speaking through his instinctive endowment.

This substratum contains millions of years’ worth of bio-psychological development that was the product of species’ life conditions, so it neither is nor can be a perfect creation. Our well-known weaknesses of human nature and errors in the natural perception and comprehension of reality have thus been conditioned on that phylogenetic level for millennia.

The common substratum of psychology has made it possible for peoples throughout the centuries and civilizations to create concepts regarding human, social, and moral matters which share significant similarities. Inter-epochal and interracial variations in this area are less striking than those differentiating persons whose instinctual human substratum is normal from those who are carriers of an instinctual bio-psychological defect, though they are members of the same race and civilization. [...]

Man has lived in groups throughout his prehistory, so our species’ instinctual substratum was shaped in this tie, thus conditioning our emotions as regard the mining of existence. The need for an appropriate internal structure of commonality, and a striving to achieve a worthy role within that structure, are encoded at this very level. In the final analysis, our self-preservation instinct is rivaled by another feeling: the good of society demands that we make sacrifices, sometimes even the supreme sacrifice. [...]

Our zeal to control anyone harmful to ourselves or our group is so primal in its near-reflex necessity as to leave no doubt that it is also encoded at the instinctual level. Our instinct, however, does not differentiate between behavior motivated by simple human failure and behavior performed by individuals with pathological aberrations. Quite the contrary: we instinctively tend to judge the latter more severely, harkening to nature’s striving to eliminate biologically or psychologically defective individuals. [...]

It is also at this level that differences begin to occur between normal individuals, influencing the formation of their characters, world-views, and attitudes. The primary differences are in the bio-psychical dynamism of this substratum; differences of content are secondary. For some people the sthenic instinct supersedes psychology; for others, it easily relinquishes control to reason. It also appears that some people have a somewhat richer and more subtle instinctual endowment than others. Significant deficiencies in this heritage nevertheless occur in only a tiny percentage of the human population; and we perceive this to be qualitatively pathological. ...

A more subtle structure of effect is built upon our instinctual sub-stratum, thanks to constant cooperation from the latter as well as familial and societal child-rearing practices. With time, this structure becomes a more easily observable component of our personality, within which it plays an integrative role. This higher effect is instrumental in linking us to society, which is why its correct development is a proper duty of pedagogues and constitutes one of the objects of a psychotherapist’s efforts, if perceived to be abnormally formed. Both pedagogues and psychotherapists sometimes feel helpless, if this process of formation was influenced by a defective instinctual substratum.

Thanks to the memory, that phenomenon ever better described by psychology, but whose nature remains at least partly mysterious, man stores life-experiences and purposely acquired knowledge. There are extensive individual variations in regard to this capacity, its quality, and its contents. A young person also looks at the world differently from an old man endowed with a good memory. People with a good memory and a great deal of knowledge have a greater tendency to reach for the written data of collective memory in order to supplement their own.

This collected material constitutes the subject matter of the second psychological process, namely association; our understanding of its characteristics is constantly improving, although we have not yet been able to shed sufficient light upon its nurturance. In spite of, or maybe thanks to, the value judgments contributed to this question by psychologists and psychoanalysts, it appears that achieving a satisfactory synthetic understanding of the associative processes will not be possible unless and until we humbly decide to cross the boundaries of purely scientific comprehension.

Our reasoning faculties continue to develop throughout our entire active lives, thus, accurate judgmental abilities do not peak until our hair starts greying and the drive of instinct, emotion, and habit begins to abate. It is a collective product derived from an interaction between man and his environment, and from many generations’ worth of creation and transmission. The environment may also have a destructive influence upon the development of our reasoning faculties. In its environment in particular, the human mind is contaminated by conversive thinking, which is the most common anomaly in this process. It is for this reason that the proper development of mind requires periods of solitary reflection on occasion.

Man has also developed a psychological function not found among animals. Only man can apprehend a certain quantity of material or abstract imaginings within his field of attention, inspecting them internally in order to effect further operations of the mind upon this material. This enables us to confront facts, affect constructive and technical operations, and predict future results. If the facts subjected to internal projection and inspection deal with man’s own personality, man performs an act of introspection essential for monitoring the state of a human personality and the meaning of his own behavior. This act of internal projection and inspection complements our consciousness; it characterizes no species other than the human. However, there is exceptionally wide divergence among individuals regarding the capacity for such mental acts. The efficiency of this mental function shows somewhat low statistical correlation with general intelligence.

Thus, if we speak of man’s general intelligence, we must take into account both its internal structure and the individual differences occurring at every level of this structure. The substratum of our intelligence, after all, contains nature’s instinctual heritage of wisdom and error, giving rise to the basic intelligence of life experience. Superimposed upon this construct, thanks to memory and the associative capacity, is our ability to effect complex operations of thought, crowned by the act of internal projection, and to constantly improve their correctness. We are variously endowed with these capabilities, which makes for a mosaic of individually variegated talents.

Basic intelligence grows from this instinctual substratum under the influence of an amicable environment and a readily accessible compendium of human experience; it is intertwined with higher effect, enabling us to understand others and to intuit their psychological state by means of some naive realism. This conditions the development of moral reason. This layer of our intelligence is widely distributed within society; the overwhelming majority of people have it, which is why we can so often admire the tact, intuition of social relationships, and sensible morality of people whose intellectual gifts are only average. We also see people with an outstanding intellect who lack these very natural values. As is the case with deficiencies in the instinctual substratum, the deficits of this basic structure of our intelligence frequently take on features we perceive as pathological.

The distribution of human intellectual capacity within societies is completely different, and its amplitude has the greatest scope. Highly gifted people constitute a tiny percentage of each population, and those with the highest quotient of intelligence constitute only a few per thousand. In spite of this, however, the latter play such a significant role in collective life that any society attempting to prevent them from fulfilling their duty does so at its own peril. At the same time, individuals barely able to master simple arithmetic and the art of writing are, in the majority, normal people whose basic intelligence is often entirely adequate.

It is a universal law of nature that the higher a given species’ psychological organization, the greater the psychological differences among individual units. Man is the most highly organized species; hence, these variations are the greatest. Both qualitatively and quantitatively, psychological differences occur in all structures of the pattern of human personality dealt with here, albeit in terms of necessary oversimplification.

Profound psychological variegations may strike some as an injustice of nature, but they are her right and have meaning.

Nature’s seeming injustice, alluded to above, is, in fact, a great gift to humanity, enabling human societies to develop their complex structures and to be highly creative at both the individual and collective level. Thanks to psychological variety, the creative potential of any society is many times higher than it could possibly be if our species were psychologically more homogeneous. Thanks to these variations, the societal structure implicit within can also develop.

The fate of human societies depends upon the proper adjustment of individuals within this structure and upon the manner in which innate variations of talents are utilized.

Our experience teaches us that psychological differences among people are [also] the cause of misunderstandings and problems. We can overcome these problems only if we accept psychological differences as a law of nature and appreciate their creative value. This would also enable us to gain an objective comprehension of man and human societies; unfortunately, it would also teach us that equality under the law is inequality under the law of nature.
[...]

The human personality is unstable by its very nature, and a lifelong evolutionary process is the normal state of affairs. Some political and religious systems advocate slowing down this process or achieving excessive stability in our personalities, but these are improper states from the point of view of psychology. If the evolution of a human personality or world-view became frozen long and deeply enough, the question enters the realm of psychopathology. The process of personality transformation reveals its meaning thanks to its creative nature, which is based on the conscious acceptance thereof as the natural course of events.

Our personalities pass through temporary destructive periods as a result of various occurrences, especially if we undergo suffering or meet with phenomena which are at variance with our prior experiences and imaginings. These so-called disintegrative stages are often unpleasant, although not necessarily so. A good dramatic work, for instance, enables us to experience a disintegrative state, simultaneously calming down the unpleasant components and furnishing creative ideas for a renewed reintegration of our personalities. True theater therefore causes the condition known as catharsis.

A disintegrative state provokes us to mental efforts and attempts to overcome it in order to regain active homeostasis. Overcoming such states, in effect, correcting our errors and enriching our personalities, is a proper and creative process of reintegration, leading to a higher level of understanding and acceptance of the laws of life, to a better comprehension of self and others, and to a more highly developed sensitivity in interpersonal relationships. Our feelings also validate the successful achievement of a reintegrative state: the unpleasant conditions we have survived are endowed with meaning. Thus, the experience renders us better-prepared to confront the next disintegrative situation.

If, however, we have proved unable to master the problems which occurred because our reflexes were too quick to repress and substitute the uncomfortable material from our consciousness, or for some similar reason, our personality undergoes retroactive egotization, but it is not free of the sensation of failure. The results are devolutionary; the person becomes more difficult to get along with. If we cannot overcome such a disintegrative state because the causative circumstances were overly dramatic or because we lacked the information essential for constructive use, our organism reacts with a neurotic condition.

The diagram of the human personality presented herein, summarized and simplified for reasons of necessity, makes us aware of how complex human beings are in their structure, their changes, and their mental and spiritual lives. If we thus wish to create social sciences whose descriptions of our reality would be satisfactory enough to enable us to rely on them in practice, we must accept this complexity and make certain that it is sufficiently respected. Any attempt to substitute this basic knowledge with the help of oversimplifying schemes leads to loss of that indispensable convergence between our reasoning and the reality we are observing. It behooves us to reemphasize that using our natural language of psychological imaginations for this purpose cannot be a substitute for objective premises.

Similarly, it is extremely difficult for a psychologist to believe in the value of any social ideology based on simplified or even naive psychological premises. This applies to any ideology which attempts to over-simplify psychological reality, whether it be one utilized by a totalitarian system or, unfortunately, by democracy as well. People are different. Whatever is qualitatively different and remains in a state of permanent evolution cannot be equal.

The above-mentioned statements about human nature apply to normal people, with a few exceptions.

However, each society on earth contains a certain percentage of individuals, a relatively small but active minority, who cannot be considered normal. We emphasize that we are dealing with qualitative, not statistical, abnormality. Outstandingly intelligent persons are statistically abnormal, but they can be quite normal members of society from the qualitative point of view.

Thus there are people who reveal morbid phenomena, and such in whom mental deviations and anomalies of various qualities and intensities can be observed. Many such people are driven by internal anxieties: they search for unconventional paths of action and adjustment to the life with their characteristic hyperactivity. In part, such activity is pioneering and creative, which ensures societal tolerance for some of these individuals. Some psychiatrists, especially Germans, have praised such people as embodying the principal inspiration for the development of civilization; this is a damagingly unilateral view of reality. Laymen in the field of psychopathology frequently gain the impression that such persons represent some extraordinary talents. This very science, however, explains that these individuals’ hyperactivity and sense of being exceptional are derived from their drive to overcompensate for a feeling of some deficiency.

The truth is that normal people are the richest of all.

Mykultra, seeing yourself for what you are is a brave act and main step for working within your mind to achieve goals, moral or otherwise. If you have seen some events or relationships in your life that have been disasterous, this is, from my experience, where you start to make changes: analyzing your own self. You seem to have SOME conscience, in order to look into yourself and see this lack of conscience in certain areas. It does bother you that certain things don't bother you. I also seem to have much more feeling for animals than humans, am completely lacking in maternal instinct for human babies, tho I'm a female. I can only tell how I SHOULD feel about a baby by how I feel about a baby rabbit, fawn, or such. So, maybe I'm a little crazy, but don't go around trying to harm babies or give birth to any, but just stay away from them. But I've changed a lot about myself just from daring the pain of seeing into myself as I really am. It's funny how you can somtimes choose better what's moral to do when you don't have TOO much conscience wrenching around your mind.

I've just started reading "Political Ponerology" and my goodness, it exactly describes an ex-friend of mine that I cut off a while back. All these inconsistencies and warning signs that I'd noticed over the years but swept aside just lit up in my mind, points of light connecting up and what do they spell? PSYCHOPATH!!!

He was very charming, confident, a smooth talker, funny and rich - he paid for everything and had a whole host of sheeple trailing in his wake. I later learned he'd amassed his wealth by money laundering for some gangster types (he was proud of getting one over the system), it had gotten quite messy and he said he shot a cop, and stripped a rival of his lifestyle and reputation.. He was so good at faking remorse over it, that I convinced myself that he was just acting out of fear at the time (damn new age books) and that he was really a good, but troubled, person.

Well, he gave my fiance a job, made all these grand promises, then he systematically and covertly tried to break us up, get my fiance fired and sent back to UK while keeping me here, luring me with the idea of having my own massage therapy place. My fiance saw what he was up to early on, it was me that was in denial. He treated my fiance terribly at work, yanking him around, setting up an atmosphere of mistrust at the office, playing all these mind games.. Well, he did warn him he'd be an "asshole of a boss"

Eventually the warnings just became too obvious, he even said "I have no problem with lying my way through life". I also noticed that I would just feel so confused and weak-minded in his presence. He had a massive ketamine habit, his parents were subjecting him to weekly urine tests, so he got me to go around and lie to them, saying he was getting much better and that i was helping him through it (I have a degree in psychology, sadly the subject of psychopathy was only glossed over, in fact they were painted out to be mere creative rebels). In our "therapy sessions", he'd have nothing to say however, apart from some superficial concerns. Obviously, he couldn't make up emotional problems because he didn't have emotions!!

All that and so much more - I just couldn't deny the signs any longer. So, my fiance quit, to which the psycho said "get out of the country before I see you" .. Thankfully we haven't seen him since, though there were emails, phone calls, threats.. We got my mum involved, he managed to make her feel sorry for him! He was so twisted, I can't believe it took me so long to see it.

I've been an optimist for way too long, time to get real and stare darkness in the face!

Edit: funny thing is, and this comparison has repeatedly been highlighted, he is also colourblind - I always knew that this had some telling significance about his character

TheManyShadesOfJo said:
I've just started reading "Political Ponerology" and my goodness, it exactly describes an ex-friend of mine that I cut off a while back. All these inconsistencies and warning signs that I'd noticed over the years but swept aside just lit up in my mind, points of light connecting up and what do they spell? PSYCHOPATH!!!<snip>

All that and so much more - I just couldn't deny the signs any longer. So, my fiance quit, to which the psycho said "get out of the country before I see you" .. Thankfully we haven't seen him since, though there were emails, phone calls, threats.. We got my mum involved, he managed to make her feel sorry for him! He was so twisted, I can't believe it took me so long to see it.

I've been an optimist for way too long, time to get real and stare darkness in the face!
That's a pretty harrowing experience and you were really lucky! It could have been much, MUCH worse!

Neil said:
I've always seen psychos as a sort of sidebar to the real enemy, 4D STS, and wasn't really concerned about them until recently.
Psychopaths are the "conduits" or "agents" for STS forces to act in our world. Best not to underestimate them or the forces behind them.

Neil said:
However, since they seem to cause so much damage, and seem to be an integral component to the MCS, I am a bit curious about psychopaths in general. Perhaps it is mentioned somewhere in the readings that I haven't gotten to, but I am curious about the "metaphysical status" of a psychopath.
See previous comment. Since, as a rule, they are "soul less," that means that about anything can "download" into them at any moment.

Neil said:
Now obviously, psychopaths are born with certain brain defects that make them cut throat and extremely self-serving.
"Brain defects"?? ! Is a cat born with brain defects because it doesn't act like a dog?

Neil said:
My question is, where do psychopaths rank on the "cosmic hierarchy?" Are they similar to OPs?

Are they highly negative entities that choose bodies with psychopathic problems because it is more conducive to their evolution?

Are some of the nastier psychopaths actually 4D STS candidates?
There is plenty of material here on the forum that discusses these things exhaustively.

Neil said:
By the way, I am interested in spotting the traits of someone who is preparing for 4D STS, because I feel that I will be in contact with many of these people in the future. If the answer is no, what traits are exhibited by a psychopath vs. a 4D STS candidate? Does anyone know, or is this area still under extensive study and refinement? Thanks for your input.
There is plenty of material here on the forum that discusses these things exhaustively. Use the search function.

Laura said:
Psychopaths are the "conduits" or "agents" for STS forces to act in our world. Best not to underestimate them or the forces behind them. Since, as a rule, they are "soul less," that means that about anything can "download" into them at any moment.
This is almost exactly what I had pop into my head 2 or 3 days ago. Since psychopaths are soul-less, what a perfect tool for 4D STS. I know that anyone hooked up to the MCS is a tool for them, but the psychopath is so "soullessly perfect".

Thanks for this confirmation.

Many years ago, while living in the inner city, I remember an incident where I was just stepping out the door of my apt to go to work. Well, at the exact moment I stepped out of the door I saw a pack of several dogs all running together in the street towards me in a circle. It seemed to me that they literally came out of nowhere. I stood outside my door transfixed and shocked watching this spectacle (as were some others who were watching it who were outside) since it was so sudden and unexpected. What I noticed is that there was a circle of big dogs surrounding a very small dog in the center of the circle and the big dogs would alternately take a bite of the smaller dog. First one would take a bite, then another, then another, and so on. It appeared to be a big game to the big dogs, since they seemed to be enjoying it so much. The smaller dog that was surrounded was doing all it could to be part of the dog pack and I got the impression that the smaller dog thought that getting bit by the bigger dogs was its way of staying part of the dog pack, since it might have thought it had better chances of survival with the pack even though it was the one that was getting chomped on.

The dogs suddenly changed direction and continued to ran down the street. They all disappeared as quickly as they appeared. The people who were actually out in the street were visibly shaken from the incident since it happened so quickly and suddenly.

Thinking back on this incident I get the impression that psychopaths are like these big dogs, that is, they have an ‘enhanced’ innate instinctive intelligence that makes them so good at being predators. It’s almost as if their reaction mechanism is some kind of fast ‘big dog’ processor whereby they have a natural predisposition to reacting most efficiently in a situation, almost without effort, to get what they want and come out on top.

The high incidence of sociopathy in human society has a profound effect on the rest of us who must live on this planet, too, even those of us who have not been clinically traumatized. The individuals who constitute this 4 percent drain our relationships, our bank accounts, our accomplishments, our self-esteem, our very peace on earth.

ripened, traumatised, hardened.
lesson one>it's never personal
lesson two>look for the agenda

Laura wrote: Why does it seem that we have a veritable epidemic of psychopaths?

Epidemic, for sure... and what better solution for an epidemic than a vaccine; or rather....maybe, and most likely, has this "epidemic" been created/caused by mandatory vaccinations? Think about it. Observed adverse reactions to vaccines are: autism ( 1 in 150) which is one the most severe adverse reaction to vaccines, then there's epilepsy and other convulsive disorders, ADD/ADHD (one in 20), dyslexia, mild to severe mental retardation, SIDS, asthma, encephalitis (which may cause a vast array of learning disabilities), and the list goes on.... all of which are said to be on the increase. It's a small step to include the mental aberration of psychopathy as an adverse reaction to vaccinations and also provides insight into why there are so many variant factors in diagnosing a psychopath, say vs a schizophrenic. They are all various degrees of brain damage.

And on the subject of psychopaths breeding and producing more psychopaths, there is a strong connection to genetic predisposition among family members to react adversely to vaccines. One family's story in the soon to be mentioned book had 4 of 5 children severely affected by the DPT vaccine. These sensitivities are genetically passed down to generations, as well. We have been fed the bull that our families have "histories" of heart disease, certain kinds of cancer, diabetes, etc.; can we not rule out that many of these diseases are latent responses to being vaccinated and our genetics determine our response to them?

Of course, the connection between vaccines and neurological damage is all "rumor", according to a Dr. just seen on major TV network. However, the abundance of anecdotal evidence far outweighs the scientific evidence...WHY? Why do you think the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was passed in 1986? The medical powerhouses could see the repercussions, and today, still are looking the other way, not calling for more research on the safety and efficacy of vaccinations. It's become a tool, and a profitable one at that. It's like asking politicians for campaign reform; you aren't going to cut off the hands that feed you.

There is one glaring similarity between the ponerology of politics and the politics of medicine.
From the book titled "A Shot in the Dark; why the P in the DPT vaccination may be hazardous to your child's health" by Coulter and Fisher, 1991, Chapter Seven begins:
"The fire that rages around the pertussis vaccine controversy has illuminated a new line of medical thought that may be called "political immunology." It is the practice of applying pressure through the press and other media for political ends, sometimes with incomplete and distorted versions of medical facts.
Since the American medical establishment long ago committed its prestige and reputation to mass vaccination programs, criticism of any vaccine stimulates strong counterattacks. The Public Health Service, American Academy of Pediatrics, and American Medical Association have money and well-organized press networks available to counter any criticism of their programs. These networks extend not only to the national press but also to practicing physicians throughout the United States....
A favorite strategy of political immunology is name-calling of individuals who point out vaccine risks. This is what happened to Lea Thompson. In the desire to cast doubt upon the validity of her report on vaccine risks, doctors and health officials attacked her personally and professionally in a diatribe that bordered on libel and slander."

Doesn't that sound familiar? These type of counterattacks are precisely why this abhorrent practice persists without unbiased review. It's a perfect crime committed by organizations the sheeple rely on to protect their children. But t'aint so, folks.
The AMA, CDC, AAP, WHO, FDA, all acknowledge some dangers to vaccines, but maintain that the benefit outweighs the side effects. Tell that to the parents of a vaccine damaged child. So now we have a world wide epidemic of AIDS brought to us by the polio vaccine, and we had the swine flu (back in the '70s, and included all sorts of long term side effects) another manufactured illness, the Gulf War Syndrome has been silently swept under the carpet and they're still working at getting this bird flu pandemic off the ground...guess they haven't quite perfected the vaccine to assure it's rapid spread in the general population.

In conclusion though, it's hard to tell whether creating psychopaths was on their agenda...seems more like a perk for the PTB and their desire to escalate chaos and fear so they can drive the sheeple home....or crazy.

But man, proud man,
Drest in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what he's most assured,
His glassy essence, like an angry ape,
Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven
As make the angels weep.
William Shakespeare

After reading the article THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity I could not help but wonder if in different times, the willingness of society to destroy (kill) psychopaths, prevented the genetic propagation that was suggested in modern times?
I am aware that by no means did any culture manage to squelch the genetic influence. But in our “kinder, more civil” culture, the thought that some people should be eliminated from society is taboo. In the old west, and even in the early 20th century, killing people who assaulted decency was often not so much a legal issue as a civil service often carried out by vigilantes. I have herd stories from the 1940's of wife beaters who were visited by several men from the church with the message that if their wife was injured again, the men would return for a final visit, and other such “old law” actions.

Is our attitude that killing the killer is wrong going to produce a murderous culture?

[Laura wrote: Why does it seem that we have a veritable epidemic of psychopaths?

Epidemic yes. Thing is that the epidemic is not new. There used to be a vacine for it, called lead. Stop the genes from spreading and we can cut back on the spread of the disease. But we are so civil now that we can no longer accept such drastic measures.

crazy_kizmet said:
After reading the article THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity I could not help but wonder if in different times, the willingness of society to destroy (kill) psychopaths, prevented the genetic propagation that was suggested in modern times?
I am aware that by no means did any culture manage to squelch the genetic influence. But in our “kinder, more civil” culture, the thought that some people should be eliminated from society is taboo. In the old west, and even in the early 20th century, killing people who assaulted decency was often not so much a legal issue as a civil service often carried out by vigilantes. I have herd stories from the 1940's of wife beaters who were visited by several men from the church with the message that if their wife was injured again, the men would return for a final visit, and other such “old law” actions.

Is our attitude that killing the killer is wrong going to produce a murderous culture?
I don't know, but I think killing a killer is wrong. I mean killing them as a way to get rid of them (not killing them if you have no other choice -- for example for defense, in case of extreme danger for you or your loved ones). But removing psychos from society doesn't mean killing them ! It is STS to do that, it's pure control.

Back
Top Bottom