Internal Racism

H-KQGE apologies (no I should really say, sorry!) if I misconstrued your earlier post which I did based on your last response. The fault might lie with me as I at the time couldn't really grasp what you were trying to say. Not that you are unclear about what you are saying but rather you talked about a lot of things that I am sure in your mind are connected together through your experience to have a sort of meaning, but in this form the written word, it can be hard to transmit that 'experience' and 'meaning' to others so that they can relate back how you want them to.

Having said the above, I think there is quite a lot of pain maybe guilt maybe a mixture of both don't really know what it is coming through in your 2 posts here that are being masked by a) talking about a whirlwind of experience b) dismissing the topic offhand especially given how close it is to home (I know you said you have spoken about it till blue in the face) c) essentially getting angry. This last sentence is just my impression, for your honest consideration.

Mr. Premise said:
...People can take the IAT test here https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

I took the sexual orientation test. No surprise, my data suggest a strong automatic preference for gay men. That's definitely automatic, as consciously I worry about being seen with obviously gay men in case I get 'outed'. What did surprise me is that only 3% of respondents had that result. I'm in a minority! Being a white male in the UK, I don't normally think of myself as part of a minority.

Next I took the skin tone test. My data suggest a slight automatic preference for light skin compared to dark skin. That result is interesting although really I knew it already. A large number of black people have moved into my neighbourhood in the past 10 years or so and to be honest I sometimes feel like an outsider now. I sometimes find myself thinking: what are you doing in my town/country? But then I consider how the Indians or the Africans must have felt in the days of the British Empire with the arrogant whites taking over and lording it over them.

H-KQGE said:
I do not like using the word "race" to describe other members of THE HUMAN RACE. I was taught in school that there is a race called humans - which is species-specific instead of calling ourselves "the human species" (except for maybe science literature) so separating us from animals in the description colloquially. So why the heck are different tribes or groups called race? (and i'm not asking a rhetorical question either)

I think you have a good point here. Normal humans are part of the human race. If I fill in the statistics part of a questionnaire I always put 'human being' when asked for my race. However there is also the 'other race'. Only 6% of the population of the planet are members of the 'other race' yet they control just about everything. I'm referring of course to psychopaths. And they have been practicing 'divide and conquer' on normal humans for so long that Mr & Mrs Average take the world we live in as normal for human beings, with its endless wars and violence and reality TV. It is a normal world for psychopaths, but remove them from the equation and the world could be a very different place indeed. I think that one should make the distinction between members of the human race and our intra-species predator - the psychopath - that looks human only on the outside and often wears a suit and tie.

H-KQGE said:
I remember in school the pseudo-homophobia . . .

Can you put yourself in the shoes of the boy you helped chase out of the school? Feel his fear as he was chased by a mob? Did you all even know if he was actually gay? Whether its pseudo-homophobia or real homophobia, the end result is the same. I note that you were not on the receiving end of it, but were part of the 'delivery system'. I put that in quotes because I do agree with your statement that mob mentality applies to groups of young males in school.

It's worth remembering that there is a wide variation in levels of sensitivity in the human nervous system resulting in different arousal thresholds. Meaning that what one person can brush off without a care can be traumatising for another. I got the impression that maybe you had not taken that into account when writing your post. My impression is that the subtext of your words about pseudo-homophobia was: OK it happened so get over it and move on, it was only pseudo. I may have completely misread your intention though.

H-KQGE said:
(as i don't believe that they were all scared of someone allegedly homosexual

I don't think it's necessarily fear of homosexuality that drives homophobia and mob violence against gay males by straight males in schools, although there probably are cases where the fear of their own sexuality drives them to want to destroy the external exemplar. Governments use the tactic of the 'enemy', over 'there' somewhere - any group or person that is different from Mr & Mrs Average will do. Kids grow up in the pathological environment that passes for 'society' and internalise messages like this. And the message they are acting out is: having a common enemy makes us feel strong together and part of something bigger.

H-KQGE said:
Boy's schools are awful . . .

Couldn't agree more. If there was an institution designed to foster stupidity, violence and immaturity, it's our schools. Places of education they ain't.

H-KQGE said:
though these days they'll just fornicate & get pregnant at 13

I think that's a rather stereotyped view. There are some pregnancies at 13, but are not so common as far as I understand at present. They are the sort of thing the Daily Mail loves to pounce on as proof of the moral decline of civilization. However here in the UK the Office for National Statistics reports that teenage pregnancies (those where the mother is under 18) have been declining since 1969, although they don't take into account mothers under 15:

UK Office for National Statistics said:
Teenage pregnancies at lowest level since records began
Part of Conception Statistics, England and Wales, 2011 Release
Released: 02 April 2013

Estimated number of conceptions to women of all ages is the second highest since records began

The estimated number of conceptions to women aged under 18 in England and Wales in 2011 is the lowest since records began in 1969. In comparison, the estimated number of conceptions to women of all ages is the second highest since records began. Conception statistics include pregnancies that result in either one or more live births or stillbirths or a legal abortion.

The estimated number of conceptions to women aged under 18 in 2011 was 31,051. This compares with 45,495 conceptions in 1969, a decrease of 32%. In contrast, the estimated number of conceptions to all women in 2011 was 909,109 in comparison to 832,700 in 1969, an increase of 9.2%.

The under 18 conception rate for 2011 is also the lowest since records began with 30.9 conceptions per 1,000 women aged 15-17 compared with 47.1 in 1969 (a decrease of 34%).

[ . . . ]

H-KQGE said:
more an atmosphere where any show of platonic affection would get the "urgh, he's gay! He tried to touch my.." treatment.

Yeah, it's a weird thing that platonic affection amongst girls and women is tolerated, even expected and encouraged while the same amongst boys after a certain age and men is a cue for what you describe. Here's an interesting article on SOTT about intense friendships between teenage boys.

luke wilson you are amusing i must say. What exactly is it you're trying to get from me? Is it a "scratch" or what? You use the word mask, so you're saying that i'm hiding/disguising my true feelings eh? On what exactly? If you want to ask something ask & be specific. REALLY SPECIFIC. Do you remember how this started? I never directly responded to a post by you (other than being the "author" of this thread) i said & for the last time :"Oh no, (sigh) not this again. I've had it with this issue really. Speaking about this for years & years to people has drained me. Everyone speaks of it at some point, so i guess it should be well covered here too. Please excuse the tone of this post, it's just one of the few things that drive me up the wall mainly because of the stupidity of it all. :mad:
All the posts i've read are valid & spot-on & i would've liked to write some long insightful piece on it, but i can barely talk about it as i remember so many draining conversations over the years. But this is with different people, like-minded people & this is the forum so i'll say a bit."

Did you catch that part? The preliminaries as respect to those that may read my post. The being drained part. How about tolerance for the tone of the post? Hmm.. the smiley (which is a "maddy" yeah i know not 1 of my best but i'm leaving it all the same) the part about conversing with like-minded people? Seems that it's not us two then!

And so we're here again. Last time you misconstrued a portion of my post, then setting up a question... which you proceeded to answer yourself (as i said in my last post lest ye forget) whilst speaking of something which was lost on me since it was out of context in the 1st place. "Fine." I thought. "My fault, & must try & make posts clearer." But it seems you have overlooked what you did - trying to turn a lengthy post into a sound bite & being totally off the mark. That, is what tabloid newspapers do. Don't believe me? Watch the news at whatever time it is wherever you are (especially news-conferences) & go out & buy a tabloid BS paper the next day. Read the way they carry the story. Mis-quotes, lies, & chopping off pieces that create context. Now you open your next post with what is to me an insincere apology (& i didn't require one, clarification would've been good though) because at the bottom it sounds like you're projecting on to me which is just weird. What guilt? Where's the pain? Dismissing the topic off hand?!! What are you talking about?! You moved the goalposts, then hid them & act as if i should be able to see them. So i'm essentially angry now am i? Well well, thanks for helping me clear myself of my usual self-doubt, i return with another post that talks of my background hoping to add greater context in direct response to you.

Re-read your posts. I'm sure I've read them more than you have, & no one will re-read my posts more than me as i take considerable time writing & checking before posting. Then i check more times after for the sake of clarity as consideration for others. This method of communication is still new to me so i move slowly with what i say & do. Mistakes don't bother me as i'm here to learn, the past would've seen me make like 5 posts in a year or something, not now. So, if you can't understand my first post you won't my second as you've clearly demonstrated, my response on the second was directly to your points. That's how i listen & observe others -point for point, on the topic. I like to be concise but that isn't always possible through this medium. So if you wish, i'll not post on your thread any more as i'm "mr angry." Then you can get back to whatever you first had in mind without my guilt-ridden, pain-filled something or the other. No emoticons, no trying to be sly, i say it as it is not as i wish it. You are reading my thoughts on-screen not any emotional content, if you want to do that may i suggest that you practice that. A lot.

H-KQGE I honestly don't know what is going on.

I must have done something then you did something and I am not sure either of us understand what that something is. What we are experiencing or at least what I am experiencing is a complete communication breakdown if there was any communication to begin with.

How do you suggest we correct the situation? Is there anything to correct?

I also want to say that you should feel free to post and express your views. Honestly, you could be completely right in what you say about what I have done because I did not totally understand what you were trying to say. I just picked up on specific comments that I saw which I thought I understood.

Here they are and I shall try and explain my thought process as I go on:

I do not like using the word "race" to describe other members of THE HUMAN RACE. I was taught in school that there is a race called humans - which is species-specific instead of calling ourselves "the human species" (except for maybe science literature) so separating us from animals in the description colloquially.

So the above was essentially the opening section of your post. For me personally and I have to say I judged it from my own personal lense which is erroneous the above is a form of dodging. E.g. in the recent Trayvon Martin case, you would hear this a lot i.e. as an attempt to dismiss the racial motivated nature of that whole crime.

In my experience there is no way a black person can walk this planet and ignore the term race let alone dismiss it. It could be fictitious but the effects are very real.

Anyways so there you have my first impressions.

So I continue reading...

I have my biases & they're mainly against black people. Like everyone else that loves their ignorance (wilful) & cozy life of indolence that characterizes humans since way back when, i see blacks as wallowing in this behaviour

To me biases against ones own race is a red flag furthermore the following comment seems to be negative as well. I continued reading and didn't see anywhere where you wrote anything negative about lets say what white people have done.

So anyways, this next point stood out to me:

And for the record, if i was going to pity anyone it would be the white tribe (i ain't gonna say race) that's been used to batter the world into submission. Including other whites.

So here we are pitying the batterers and not the ones getting battered? Anyways so an impression is quickly solidifying in my head...

At this point I am scouring your post looking for whatever solution you might throw out and lo and behold.... There is none! All I could scavenge was, "We're all human" so I took it to mean, I don't know what it mean't but it must mean something! Maybe it means what you are saying is that everything is kind of ok, black people should just stop wallowing in ignorance and laziness.

So anyways the above is how I read your post.

Was it wrong? Yes it was and I don't know why but what you've said subsequently has shown me that I don't know what it is you are saying so apologies. I am not saying this in a bad way, I just have no idea, I thought I did but I don't. At least on this subject but that doesn't mean you shouldn't express your views.

EDIT: To add thought process so that H-KQGE can see what I was thinking.

luke wilson said:
Well I am not sure if there is anymore that can be got out of this topic other than to notice some of the hidden biases and trying to understand why they exist.

Well, there is a possibility to wonder why certain topics or subjects like "internal racism" are created in the first place. That's generally where I start due to what seems to give certain ideas credibility to begin with. To me, 'internal racism' is no different to racism, radical racism, radical feminism, radical fundamentalism, radical environmentalism, radical multiculturalism, radical terrorism, radical fearmongering, etc.

Why? These issues seem symptomatic of a problem much larger: a mode of thinking that accepts propositions based on emotion, subjectivity and predetermined ideology. Or, how about "Politically motivated energy sinks that tend to create and maintain division in the body politic?"

luke, have you familiarized yourself with the Adaptive Unconscious? IMO, there are ways to step outside the confines of narrowly defined issues and see a larger picture that includes issues like this. Metaphorically stated, I feel like any study of "trees" should also include a study of "forest ecology".

The 'forestology' in this case may reveal 'marketing' as a broader menace, due to a need to sell everything from canned beans to political policies.

You know, I am re-reading your post over and over again trying for the love of God to comprehend and I have to say the below is funny

H-KQGE said:
What are you talking about?! You moved the goalposts, then hid them & act as if i should be able to see them. So i'm essentially angry now am i? Well well, thanks for helping me clear myself of my usual self-doubt

If the above is what I did, then wow I didn't even know I was doing that but I liked how you described it.

I also like this

H-KQGE said:
So if you wish, i'll not post on your thread any more as i'm "mr angry."

It's funny and shows the absurdity of this whole situation.

Again I hope I haven't left any lasting negative impressions of my person on you.

Bud said:
Why? These issues seem symptomatic of a problem much larger:

Oh yes it is a symptom of something bigger and larger but just like the forest and specific trees, both must be understood.

Is internal racism i.e. self hatred real? Very much so. Is this whole part of a wider scheme that connects to the psychopaths taking over humanity and 4D STS enabling there control and further connecting to spiritual evolution and the existence of densities, dimensions, hyper-dimensional phenomena etc? YES. It is all connected. We can even throw karma in there.

luke wilson said:
Is internal racism i.e. self hatred real? Very much so. Is this whole part of a wider scheme that connects to the psychopaths taking over humanity and 4D STS enabling there control and further connecting to spiritual evolution and the existence of densities, dimensions, hyper-dimensional phenomena etc? YES. It is all connected. We can even throw karma in there.

Well, if its all connected, and I agree that it is all connected, what is the payoff for launching a discussion of this particular symptom, in abstracto, when you agree the problem is much larger? You knew there would be no concrete answers forthcoming unless you wish to claim full clarity of your own system 1.

What I'd like to know is have you familiarized yourself with the subjects on the Cognitive Science board?

H-KQGE said:
Oh no, (sigh) not this again. I've had it with this issue really. Speaking about this for years & years to people has drained me. Everyone speaks of it at some point, so i guess it should be well covered here too. Please excuse the tone of this post, it's just one of the few things that drive me up the wall mainly because of the stupidity of it all. :mad:

When you present a post (or series of posts) in this tone, you can't just say "please excuse" and everything will be fine. I get that something here drives you up the wall. I don't get why you don't just direct your attention elsewhere. Are you trying to correct some wrong here about the thinking expressed by the others that have posted to this topic? If so, could you get to the point in a few words? Right now your main issues are about clear about as mud to me, but what is coming across clearly is quite a bit of unpleasantness.

All the posts i've read are valid & spot-on & i would've liked to write some long insightful piece on it, but i can barely talk about it as i remember so many draining conversations over the years. But this is with different people, like-minded people & this is the forum so i'll say a bit.

As far as I can tell, much of what you are writing is about you and what you think and how you feel. The lack of use of quotes in your posts and the use of hyperlinks makes it difficult to tell to what you are referring. I think it is fair to say that your posts have not, as you more or less predicted, proved "insightful" for me. "Draining," however, would be a pretty good word for it.

Hi Bud,

To answer the most important question first,

Yes I have read the most important threads on the psychology board for the most part i.e. there might be some new comments that I might not have read. I am aware of system 1 and system 2 though every now and again I get confused as to which is which. However I have to confess that the information on that board is quite staggering and to be frank, complicated that I have found it next to impossible 'not to forget'. My system 2 is taking its time in trying to sort out the details and understand the intricate make-up of each specific theory but my system 1 is aware that all is not as appears when it comes to how the mind works. Hopefully, eventually, once it becomes more familiar, with time, both systems will sync up so one can have both intuitive and a detailed understanding at the ready.

Also just to make it more clearer, when I say I have read, don't take it to mean I have read to the same level of detail and understanding as lets say people like obyvatel, Approaching Infinity, Laura etc... I read and learn through discussions and interactions and I love watching videos where issues are discussed, not really scouring through 1000 page book as unlike all the aforementioned people, it'll take me weeks if not months as compared to my preferred method. So basically, I am aware of what you speak off, (i.e. I know more than average Joe but less than AI for example). I am using his name because, wow, if you read his stuff, one word, staggering.

Now to the other question

Bud said:
Well, if its all connected, and I agree that it is all connected, what is the payoff for launching a discussion of this particular symptom, in abstracto, when you agree the problem is much larger? You knew there would be no concrete answers forthcoming unless you wish to claim full clarity of your own system 1.

The aim was not for concrete answers. Before I continue to elaborate, all of a sudden I have taken ownership of this whole topic which is kind of weird as it is bigger than me but somehow I am on the spotlight. The aim was to bring the phenomena into the conscious awareness of others. From what I have read about it, most people walk out there in the real world with an uneasy feeling about who they are and don't know why, all they know is they don't like who they are, to the bone. So if you were to know the reason why, then you would free yourself from this particular feeling. With that last point I hope you can see it was not in abstrato but rather had a concrete existential meaning to it not just simple intellectual curiosity.

Now since I am on the spotlight, I am going to further shine the light upon myself and say, I am now having some major self-doubt about this whole topic which might not even be a topic but rather weirdly enough something to do with me. Now I don't know the ins and outs of this thing that is causing the doubt but maybe it is connected with my reply to H's comment. That seems to be the beginning of where I am now as before, it was just a topic not really connected to me, like, 'I own it'.

Ok Luke, I think H-KQGE was only giving us his rationale for his preference of the word "tribe" over "race." Of course, the term "race" still means what it means in global discourse. I myself would say there are only two races: the "pre-Adamics" and the "Adamics," who have been interbreeding with each other for a very long time.

In my opinion the point where you and H-KQGE diverge is: he is talking about black people in the UK, and I took you to be referring to black people in America. African-Americans have come a long way as a group and cannot be equated with comparatively recent arrivals to the UK from various African nations. America's race drama has been going on for a long time, so what goes for blacks in America is not necessarily reflected by blacks in the UK, and vice versa.

Hello there Endymion. The part about pseudo-homophobia was an atmosphere thing not out-&-out homophobia from what i could tell. Fights were almost always friends or former friends or someone on one gang or another fighting, resulting in someone getting stabbed in the leg. Don't ask me, 'cause i asked them & no one could give me even a poorly worded answer. That was just a gang thing i suppose.
Putting myself in his shoes? Yes of course these kind of things affect me deeply whether i want them to or not. Coupled with my slightly over-active imagination (which has always made movie watching intense as i feel the character's pain too much) these things prevented me from getting ponerized as i couldn't help but be around teenage gangs of my age group (13 at the moment in time i have in mind) or those school leavers. Believe me i was one of those people that everyone seemed to get on with & know thus, i was invited to so many different gang areas for literally miles around, even the so-called racist areas! Truly weird.

Yes you did mis-read my intention about the pseudo thing and the boy. I would not be here if i had that kind of program in me, i would never dismiss anything of the sort. What you say about nervous system sensitivity is fine, tell 14 year-old me that! Let me be crystal clear as you seem to have understood some of that post.

Yes i was a part of it & it was wrong. But, the incident went like this: a mass of boys were being rowdy at an entrance/exit and running toward the main school gates. I half caught the tail end & asked (whilst running since school mob mentality meant you had to keep up or get left behind) what was all the ruckus? The reply was that a boy was "caught having sex with another boy", obviously that exchange was expletive heavy as was the norm, my response was "WHAT?!" So i tagged along to see where everyone was going as they raced well out of the school.
When i had caught up i wondered what was going on as everyone just stood around about 5-10 feet from him not doing anything. On closer inspection i think that this group comprised of the "lesser lights" those who weren't really interesting or popular or fighters.
That's probably why no-one did anything & were looking around at each other uncomfortably. One kid at the front asked him if he'd been er "diddling" another boy, (Sorry it's late & that's all i can come up with without using profanities) of course he replied "no" to which the response came something like "well make sure you don't cuz it's nasty" words to that effect. Then the group dispersed. I don't know what i expected from the encounter really. Usually when a mob was rowdy & running out of the school it meant a fight & i missed a lot & others would return with stories & acting them out for others who missed it. Those i saw were non-events but the journey to where the fight was was hilarious with people falling over in their new shoes, holes in their trousers running into lamp posts. So i don't know why i said i was a background heckler since there was nothing to heckle about anyway. Perhaps i felt guilty for years, internalizing the event & during writing that just came out. I feel better about the mini-recapitulation though. I don't what happened to the boy after, i had never seen him before or again. I think he was in the lowest year too, he looked scrawny & defenceless.

So that was my preamble just to give you an answer of no! Still an unpleasant incident that i remember well enough from '94. Your point on fear of homosexuality & government tactics is true but i would say that governments are facilitators for the alphabet-mob, the trans-nationals & global conglomerates & banks & oil companies. These as i understand all feed the "shadow government" that we often refer to here as TPTB, the brotherhood etc.
Kids grow up in the pathological environment that passes for 'society' and internalise messages like this. And the message they are acting out is: having a common enemy makes us feel strong together and part of something bigger."
Apropos.

Yeah i did get a bit flippant with that pregnancy comment didn't i? Wouldn't be out of place in the Daily Mail-not good. That was my experience which is of course very limited so it shouldn't have been said that way. Bare in mind the statistics given vary, & are worrying nonetheless. Some young-ish British film makers discuss this a lot for their indie films & i know a lot of people connected to them as they tended to go to a lot of the acting & film schools where i've worked & lived. Thanks for the response.

luke wilson said:
Now since I am on the spotlight, I am going to further shine the light upon myself and say, I am now having some major self-doubt about this whole topic which might not even be a topic but rather weirdly enough something to do with me.

Well, if so, that's not necessarily something that implies negative self-evaluation, though that would depend on your reaction as it is linked to an Aim of working on yourself. I'm sure you remember some of the posts I've made that were later revealed as me either talking to myself, philosophizing or demonstrating the irony of offering up a solution to a problem that wasn't even a real problem until I made it one by bringing it up - that is, as seen from a work perspective.

luke wilson said:
Now I don't know the ins and outs of this thing that is causing the doubt but maybe it is connected with my reply to H's comment. That seems to be the beginning of where I am now as before, it was just a topic not really connected to me, like, 'I own it'.

If you're not feeling attached or identified with the issue and you are recognizing doubts, then you may be in a better position to find answers by simply digging deeper into and applying the knowledge of cognitive science to the issue and just follow the connections to where it all leads. As you just admitted to doing with the cognitive science info, my subjective impression is that you and I have similar tendencies to believe we have 'blinked' the essence of a thing and can then manage a discussion of a complex something all the way to a spot-on resolution.

But that's just an impression and something I'm working on myself.

On a lighter note, and FWIW, I've found Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, by Malcolm Gladwell, and its complement, Think!: Why Crucial Decisions Can't Be Made in the Blink of an Eye, by Michael R. LeGault to be very helpful.

Thanks for your response.

BUD,

I have been scouring the net trying to find this particular scene that I just have to show you. This leads on from your question:

What I'd like to know is have you familiarized yourself with the subjects on the Cognitive Science board?

Now, watch and I am going to confess, that level of understanding the guy being tortured has about how his body is functioning in real time is one I don't think I will get, now or ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBAn-HQ0sHs

The first 15 seconds are violent so just skip that but listen to the interaction and just be in awe. If that is the level of understanding required to be free of our constraints, then :scared:

luke wilson said:
I am aware of system 1 and system 2 though every now and again I get confused as to which is which.

For purposes of what I'm referring to, the torturer in that video clip could represent system 1 and the victim could represent system 2.

luke wilson said:
Hopefully, eventually, once it becomes more familiar, with time, both systems will sync up so one can have both intuitive and a detailed understanding at the ready.

You mean like that last line of the clip:

I would be ten times what you are if I had that tech in my head.

Maybe if we could put them both together with no internal inconsistencies we might come close to a state of being like that? I think I've got that last sentence stuck in my head, now.

What did Yoda say? Do or do not, there is no hoping. :whistle:

When you present a post (or series of posts) in this tone, you can't just say "please excuse" and everything will be fine. I get that something here drives you up the wall. I don't get why you don't just direct your attention elsewhere. Are you trying to correct some wrong here about the thinking expressed by the others that have posted to this topic? If so, could you get to the point in a few words? Right now your main issues are about clear about as mud to me, but what is coming across clearly is quite a bit of unpleasantness.

Ah megan! I was wondering if i would interact with you. I didn't expect it to be here though. Please & excuse me are used as a courtesy, you know politeness? Something you have neglected to be swooping from up high wherever you are into a discussion between myself & luke wilson. Although a public forum, although any member can drop into the threads to share something, what makes you think you can park your bus in front of my front door. Can you understand that analogy? Or am i muddying your clean crisp & clear waters?
Everything will be fine is your take on it megan oh sorry, "everything will be fine" is your take on it megan. Are my use of quotes allright now? Please let me go and brush up on my grammar to match your exacting standards. Heaven forbid that some quotes are missed, a few mis-spelt words. No. No one on the forum does that or will do that or megan might get them.
Where should i direct my attention eh? Off the topic or the board, maybe out of the forum. Is that what you prefer? I express myself on one post, injecting a bit of humour & telling a bit of my past that shows others how i've come to see what i have seen & what i now see (based on the posts of many i might add) adding hyperlinks to pages that are inexorably linked to this topic as an African man living in the UK & what do i get? You & your negative comments.

What am i supposed to be correcting on this thread exactly huh? You put yourself up as knowledgeable & with good attention, then pay attention! Some of your posts have not been clear, & "getting to the point" is not always easy when you are trying to express certain things. Or did you not recently use similar words on one of your recent posts? Did you expect that? Oh well, i suppose you did didn't you? You've certainly got me pegged.
Should 5-10 word posts suffice for you to curb my "unpleasantness."

So you thought that i said my post would be insightful yeah? Ok. You clearly have a talent for discernment then. Because a talent for one thing elsewhere automatically means the same like this topic that you've now barged your way in to with the grace of a one-eyed one-armed one-legged thief in the night trying to rob a home in broad daylight. Oh very clever megan, the "insightful" part at the end with the added dig about "draining", gorgeous. So will you write like yourself now or like whoever you're modelling yourself after? It's your prerogative to be unpleasant, & to think that this was one of those members who could teach something to me. Well you have. How not to be like you. Continue your attack, i have dealt with more than you'll ever know..
So to any offended by god knows what as i do not seek to offend anyone, apologies seriously. It seems that getting to grips with something new, taking time to think on what another has said before replying whilst being tired is unacceptable for me at least. Thanks a bunch megan.

Back
Top Bottom