Interviews with Arkadiusz Jadczyk

I found this thread by searching for "Dzhanibekov effect" on this website after findind Arkadius'es blog entries about the "Dzhanibekov effect" on his website. I wonder why Arkadius never asked "the C's" about the Dzhanibekov effect and if it will play a role during earth changes?

I found this thread by searching for "Dzhanibekov effect" on this website after findind Arkadius'es blog entries about the "Dzhanibekov effect" on his website. I wonder why Arkadius never asked "the C's" about the Dzhanibekov effect and if it will play a role during earth changes?
Did he asked any questions about it since your post?

Interesting thoughts. Notice also that "quantization" is kind of inbuilt into calculus itself, i.e. integral calculus, which could be thought of as quantization with an infinitely high resolution.

But fascinatingly, some sort of quantization seems to be going on in real physical terms: the amount of energy that, say, an oscillator (think of a pendulum) can have is discrete, i.e. only multiples of Planck's constant. Amazingly, this means that if you push a child on a swing, you cannot arbitrarily choose the amount of energy, but there is a discrete "energy grid", or finite "resolution" of energy statuses! Of course, since Planck's constant is so small, we cannot really experience this except in dedicated quantum experiments. What does this mean though? I don't know.

Maybe there is something to the idea that true "analog" systems don't exist really? The Cs said something about an "energy grid" of consciousness:

As for time, as Ark alluded to, without time in our "clock" sense there could be no oscillations/frequencies/vibrations. Depending on wavelength, you need a certain amount of time to even speak of a vibrational cycle or frequency. And then there is information that is supposed to be a "mover and shaker". Maybe the concept of modulation has something to do with it? I.e. as in how we modulate a carrier wave in radio communication (such as FM or AM)? Are "unstable gravity waves" modulated waves and as such carry information? What does all that have to do with time?

Anyway, so many questions, so little answers and understanding, at least for me. But learning is fun!
Do you really need time to have an oscillation? Do you really need a propagation to have an oscillation? I don't think so, we're asking these kind of questions because we're thinking in 3D space-time (it'sour reference of visualisation) but don't forget, one you access 4D , you access the infinity all at once, you're out of the 3D linear space-time (galilean or einsteinien) and 5D there is no more space and time (antimatter for example).

Did you saw this post?

I just caught up with this thread and what wonderful videos of Ark that seemed to put in perspective knowing him more and sharing his incredible knowledge. Don’t know how I missed this one but so happy I found it. These interviews are incredible! WOW, made my day!

Back
Top Bottom