Interviews with Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Good work Chu! :-) I only watched part of the Ark’s interview, yet made me glad to see it. I love the clarity of Ark, as well as when he interacts with the C’s in the sessions.:-)

Now, on Ark's theory where is possible to measure time and position at the same instant —so violating the fierce principle of uncertainness. Well, I'm pretty sure Ark made also that connection of multiple detectors —about video's 50 min— in a cloud like they correspond, of course, to spectators. Thus, could these be said the consciousness responsible for collapsing the “wave” and so creating events (realities?) at a measurable time and position?!! Okay, but I don’t know if was noticed that at this point exists a palpable bridge —exerted by the detectors— to mathematically (re)present the ethereal consciousness into physics!!! If I remember correctly, also the physicist Ruggerio Santilli made such association guided via his dreams. Yet he was using an oneiric math difficult to apply in current 3rd density scientific formalism.

Nevertheless, I should tell, :-[ I little understand of quantum physics and math. And so, I'm truly a lost traveller at this juncture. Even so, as an observer, I can notice that has been a long scientific debate whether the universe can exist with or without eyewitnesses. Anyway, can we at least accept, as groundwork, the frequent claim by the C's that universes are created by consciousness? With this in consideration, I guess some fundamental “new” scientific postulates: 1. Consciousness is eternal even it changes somehow; 2. Consciousness relies on consciousness; 3. Consciousness assembles the realities.:cool2:

Session, March 4, 1995

Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?
A: Invisible.
Q: (J) Huh?
(L) What do you mean, invisible?
A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?
A: When they are not thinking about it.
…….
October 10, 1998 Session

Q: My instincts say that anything possible, especially when 4th density is activated.
A: Okay.
Q: But, base on the material information, there is a very low probability.
A: Ah? We have doubts... And yes, we have always said that you create your own reality!
Q: Well, have YOU said that we create our own reality?
A: When did we not?

As another of my guesses —seen in Ark’s interview— I think is possible to bring an object from time-travels to prove that you was there —at past or future. However this deed always will change the now. Maybe also, this explains why STS beings are always time-travelling to change things and so manipulate 3D Terrans. They are urged by wishful-thinking, and yet things rarely, if any, get exactly like they want. It’s notable how we all are rather mesmerized by time-travels.
October, 22 1994 Session

A: ……They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things.
1: retaining their race as a viable species
2: increasing their numbers
3: increasing their power
4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density
To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it’s the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn’t quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Last edited:
Just a thought. Some time ago, I remember reading on QFC, an article by Ark where he is discussing EEQT (EVENT ENHANCED QUANTUM THEORY). Most, if not all, of that discussion-if my memory serves me correctly-focussed on time travel. What I found intriguing was when he mentioned the possibility that our mind could possibly be a time machine.
Actually, the whole discussion was incredibly interesting, but for whatever reason, this one part of it really grabbed my attention.
Fwiw

This is a great interview to allow us to know more about Ark and his journeys in the past.
My only glimpses of Time Travel occurs in a few dreams if i can call it such. TT is Totally above
my head. Hope to know more when the time allows.

What a great interview by the QFG team! This is a really good initiative. Hearing Ark’s opinion of various scientists such as Schroedinger ( famous for his cat), and about his PHD thesis done in 2 weeks 😲 kept me glued to his words! This is definitely another great program from you core members of the Cass team. Thank you!

Thank you Chu for sharing, it is a gem to see and hear Ark, with his knowledge and his heart.

I always thought that math and physics is a super complicated area to understand, trying to read those books with such a specific language of concepts.

It would be great to know more about his books, or videos!!!!

thanks!!!

Yes an interesting concept to wrestle with. Trying to imagine what possibly could that be like, it feels like it’s just out of reach, like a word that you know, you know, but can’t think of.
I think that the movie called "The Arrival" might assist with a tiny bit of inspiration of how this might be like.
But then again, I imagine that it would only be a very small 3D "glimpse" of what the experience might possibly be like when our consciousness of the "past", "Present", and "future" are all perceived to be open and happening simultaneously in "time." The movie I think depicts how changing the "channel" might sort of be like from a limited 3D perspective through one's own mind, that is, only relative to the main character's own fragmented soul's incarnational memories of a select few "slides" at different "points" in "time."
Meaning, not having a higher level and much more expanded awareness of a 4D Being that I imagine would have a sort of simultaneous 'eagle eyes' point of view of potentially unlimited 3D "channels." That this, 4D awareness, would not have the limitations of 3D Being's "focus" to only their own fragmented soul's, or perhaps if the 3D Being is more advanced, a smaller group/tribe of fragmented souls and their relative 3D "channels," or so I think; moreover, I think we could apply the saying 'as above, so below' for even the higher expanded awareness of these "channels" by 5D Beings, and then lastly by 6D Beings of All "channels" relative to All karmic reincarnational cycles 'below', well, or so I imagine at least. Some relevant excerpts from the sessions that came to mind:

January 14, 1995

Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan, Tom M and Andrea
[...]
Q: (L) I do have a question that I don't know if we could discuss it and work it out because it is a real outside one. I would like to know if the soul's electromagnetic pattern can be forcibly altered, from the outside, by another being, force, or source of energy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is a person's soul pattern determined by the cumulative experiences of that individual?

A: Part of the equation.

Q: (L) Does a person carry within their soul pattern memories of every single incident, event or happening that has ever occurred to them throughout all realms of their experience?

A: Memories are imprint of "Past, Present and Future."

Q: (L) So, if the imprint is there... (J) "We are you in the future!" (L) Right, so if the imprint is there, and no outside force including Lizzies or Orions can...

A: You can remember us.

Q: (L) The point I am trying to get at here is that, at some level, anything that happens to us can be accessed, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is incorrect to say that any other being can come and erase some part of our experience and replace it with their own creation in any way, shape, form or fashion?

A: Nonsense!

December 26, 1998
Laura, Ark, Frank
[...]
A: Yes. Einstein found that not only is the future open, but also the present and the past. Talk about scary!

01-22-2000

Ark, Laura, Frank
[...]
Q: Was, Nostradamus a time traveller into the past, which is why he wrote all these prophecies that were partially, or occasionally accurate, but in general, not? Is it because his travel into the past CHANGED the future?

A: Maybe, at the soul level. But then again, who is to say that the same does not apply to you all now!?!

Q: I was thinking about time travel when I went to sleep that night. I wasn't thinking about Nostradamus, for sure, but I was pondering time travel. The thing I was thinking about was that, for some reason, we are all going about it in the wrong direction. Time travel is, in my opinion, a lot easier than we suspect, though I can't quite wrap my mind around what it is we are missing here. Can you help me out here? People keep thinking in terms of a) collapsing the gravity wave so that time around stops; or b) going faster than light so that time stops in that way. Either of those two approaches seems to be going at it backward, but I can't explain why. What is it that I am trying to get my mind to grab onto that is slipping away?

A: Changing channels.

Q: Changing channels? You mean you can change channels to do it?

A: Yes. All is present, there is your illusion.

Q: Is the changing of channels something that is accomplished internally, like in the physiological structure, or in the mental/psychic/soul structure?

A: More complex.

Q: But, you said before that one has to generate an electromagnetic field, a la Tesla coils, do you have to have massive amounts of power in order to change channels and time travel?

A: That is the pathway accessible from 3rd density.

Q: How much power do you have to have?

A: Let us just say that GIGAWATT is the term of choice.

Q: Okay, if you are generating a magnetic field, and you "change the channel," is it from that immediate point within this field, that you can access a channel of some sort, and move into a different timeline. I mean, is it like being suddenly placed at the center of a spider web, with all the times available all around one, and it is a matter of direction of choice?

A: Something like that.

Q: What kind of device, or control system would you use to select the proper channel? Is this strictly a mental activity, or is there something that you use to select a frequency which resonates with a particular time, or channel, and you have to experiment to figure out which time is which frequency? (A) How do we tune?

A: Your suggestion of mental imagining's good.

Q: So you have to be able to create a mental image, which means that you must HAVE a mental image of something that is fairly accurate that will pull you into the right "time line." You have to have a marker, a significant marker!

A: Dates will do.

Q: If dates will do, and the calendar has been screwed with so much, do you use the concept of say, "2000 years before today," ignoring conventional calendrical systems? Is that it?

A: One method.

Q: Well, clearly, if you are traveling backwards and forwards in time, you want to move into the timeline in a discreet manner. You don't want to just appear in the middle of a street in a busy city with a bunch of people standing around staring at your materialization, who immediately grab you and burn you at the stake. So, if that is the case, perhaps you want to select your location as well as your time. And, how can you select a location without having an image, and how can you know that your image of the location is correct if...

A: Your are assuming immediate appearance in the visual spectrum as recognized by 3rd density.

Q: So, assuming that one materializes immediately is apparently not so.

A: It is not necessarily so.

Q: So, you can time travel and remain invisible? Sort of in an ethereal state, and then opt, at any point, to become more solid?

A: If you have skill/knowledge. If not, it could indeed be a "crapshoot."

Q: Is that 7-11 you win; snake eyes you lose!? (A) But this time travel involves TransDimensional Remolecularization. (L) I guess, if you have the skill it does, but if not, it doesn't. Very interesting. I have been looking at the French cave paintings which are so obviously superior to later prehistoric art, and I started thinking that maybe these caves could be what time travellers use as their points of entry and departure. (A) Suppose you time travel, can some other beings, even advanced humans, see you on a screen or something? In other words, when you time travel, can they monitor you? Kill you, block you? Are they "watching" to make sure that nobody time travels? Is there some sort of "time travel police," as was suggested in a movie I once saw? Is this possible?

A: Can be monitored, but only to a limited extent.

Q: Is time travel something that is going to be a significant part of our future?

A: Yes, absolutely!!!

Q: This dream I had, when we appeared in this other reality, we came tumbling down a chute of some sort, through the castle wall, and landed on our bottoms in this hallway with people walking back and forth! We were standing in a field one minute, and the next minute there we were! We weren't even dressed appropriately. (F) Yes, it would be hard to explain to Henry VIII who Calvin Klein is! (L) But, on the other hand, there is always the possibility that time travel could include transferring your focus of consciousness from one of your "selves" in one time period to another of your selves in another period, what we would call another "incarnation." You just change your focus.

A: These all are reality. And of course, the UFO issue is tied into this too.

Thank you for a very inspiring interview with much heart and humility.

Science gives the outward impression that it has just about everything figured out. I have read from various sources including from Ark as far as I remember, that this is not the case at all. Perhaps Ark can speak a little about the multitude of things that we don't know though we pretend that we know it. It could be an encouragement for young physicists/student to know just much is not known or rather how little is known so as to plant seeds for young inquiring minds.

Looking forward to the next installment.

I would think it is possible to jump forward in time or back in 3D, put the perception of time changes from linear to non-linear in 4D and above, or so I imagine. Perhaps if there are Alchemists who have achieved the Great Work, then maybe they have the understanding of how to utilize 4D to travel into any time 'slot' in 3D as needed for whatever lessons they are questing; however, I would imagine that certain rules in relation to Free Will, depending on whether they are STO or STS oriented, have to be followed.

Now, on Ark's theory where is possible to measure time and position at the same instant
.....Thus, could these be said the consciousness responsible for collapsing the “wave” and so creating events (realities?) at a measurable time and position?!!
.....It’s notable how we all are rather mesmerized by time-travels.

Interesting discussion, I think it is possible what’s Saman said “ Perhaps if there are Alchemists who have achieved the Great Work, then maybe they have the understanding of how to utilize 4D to travel”.
And the OutSky‘s theory about “ consciousness responsible for collapsing the “wave” and so creating events (realities?).
I am not fully understand about the time travel, but seems like both theories are possible.
Anyway I found the transcript that related to Ark and the time machine.

May 16, 1998

Q: We have been talking about this funny incident. Do I really have a problem with the time issue on the way to Gainesville, or was I just simply that late and not aware of it?

A: Awareness is the key to all learning.

Q: What caused my radiator cap to pop off the van?

A: Simply search through the "archives" for the answer.

Q: Well, what do the archives have to do with... uh... all the way up to that point, the temperature needle was fluctuating, though it never overheated exactly. Can you tell me anything at all or am I going to exhaust myself over it? If you are not going to tell me anything, just say so!

A: See the truth recorded.

Q: What do you mean? Recorded where?

A: Look.

Q: Look where? The psychomantium?

A: Archival record.

Q: What archives? And what am I looking for?

A: Clue in response.

Q: What about the guy who stopped to help?

A: How dressed?

Q: He was dressed in work clothes. He had on jeans and a long sleeved shirt - cuffs and buttons - and it seemed like he had on a vest. A hunting vest. Padded.

A: All important events reveal themselves in their construction.

Q: Well... okay. (A) Does it mean that the event was important?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Was there also something unusual on our way back?

A: Maybe other, look for clues from which to compare.

Q: Alright, when we were leaving, we had to pull over and stop for that machine to be moved. We had to sit on the side of the road...

A: Search and research until "light" goes off.

Q: Off? Remember, when we stopped, there was the strobe on top of the vehicle? Maybe they were NOT moving farm equipment... maybe it was a UFO!? (A) Which light?

A: That is part of the clue.

Q: Did having to stop for that farm equipment - was that part of the important event? Was it a cover for something? Was it not as we perceived it?

Q: That was just ordinary?

Q: Well, what was it?

A: What is "ordinary?"

Q: Well, that was as it seemed to be? They were moving an irrigator across and down the road?

A: Maybe.

Q: This is NOT the time to be cagey! (F) When is the time to be cagey? (L) Are you talking about stopping at a traffic light?

A: ?

Q: Well, you are gonna have to help me out here... there are a million tiny details and we could go through every one of them!

A: Not necessary to be that thorough.

Q: (A) The archival record. Is there something in the van that can be recorded? (L) The light on the tape recorder?

Q: A light in the van?

A: Not necessarily.

Q: Not necessarily, but it could be. (A) Something in the van?

A: Or around.

Q: (A) What do we have around? A tape recorder? Around here or around the van? (L) The taillights?

A: In magnetic "sphere" of the van.

Q: (A) Are we talking about the way in or way back?

A: Both and others as well.

Q: So, what is the deal with the van here? I want you to know that I am so tired and it is utterly impossible with such a tired brain to figure this out! Help us out here!

A: We are. But you need not know answers today. If you search as usual, they will become apparent.

Q: I know! The van is a time machine!!!! It is a traveling psychomantium, complete with mirrors!!!

A: All is a "time machine."

Q: So, when we get in the van... and that is funny, when I drive the van, it never has that bumpy business. So, when Ark drives the van it must become a time machine! Does this have something to do with the van?

A: Its occupants.

Q: Well, when the light goes out... search and research until light goes off... part of the clue... something about the occupants... search and research...

A: Take "time" to study.

Q: Do you have another clue? (A) There is no point of departure. (L) What is the point of departure for the clue?

A: Look for it.

Q: Is it in what you have given?

A: Yes

Great and interesting interview. Look forward to the next one, let's see what the maths is like. I loved following Ark's blog on the Dzhanibekov effect during 2017, though I did get lost when he took it into relativity. Keep up the great work Ark.

Back
Top Bottom