Is Alan Watt Credible?

REVIEW OF ALAN WATT interview -- Part 3 of 3

Has anyone investigated his 'facts' that he states with such absolute certainty? Much could simply be wrong (or simply lies). He also shuns Israel as if to talk about Israel is the equivalent to kryptonite. Also, what's with all this focus he has on symbols and masonry? Is he really doing this to bypass the 'conscious' mind and trigger fear mongering within the subconscious?

Watts said:
If (you search?) Pathocracys you'll come up with different books..
this is almost surreal. there is only ONE book on 'Pathocracy' - which introduces the new term 'pathocracy' and the scientific background behind it, and has only been published for a year, and very nearly didn't exist at all. All of which makes it a VERY important book, to those seeking the truth.

And so he has obviously read it, or knows about it, and yet he is very careful not to mention its name. This is hardly the action of a sincere truth-seeker trying to spread the word!

Excellent point, Vinny. I knew there was something that bugged me about the clip besides him not mentioning the book's name or author. It's that he's so GLIB. I know it's common to exaggerate while talking, but if Watt considers himself a researcher he should be careful and precise about the words he uses. As you said, there is only ONE book on pathocracy, a term which was introduced solely by Lobaczewski. If he'd read the book, he'd know that.

sleepyvinny said:
And so he has obviously read it, or knows about it, and yet he is very careful not to mention its name. This is hardly the action of a sincere truth-seeker trying to spread the word!
It is, however, perfectly in accord with the actions of someone subtly sowing ‘negativity’ and a ‘sense of helplessness’ – targeting the emotions with a barrage of how clever and powerful the ‘secret government’ are. How their plans have been laid for hundreds of years. How the ‘One World Government’ is actually already here – and has been for many years now. How the ‘mass’ of the public cannot even begin to understand all this, much less awaken from it. Yada,yada,yada. You can almost feel the weights piling up on your shoulders!

No … no mention of Red Pill Press, or Laura Knight Jadczyk, or SOTT website, or further follow-up reading offered by Red Pill … ALL of which are actually mentioned and referred to in my copy of ‘Political Ponerology’, and to which any honest critic would give the due credits.

But our friend, Mr Watt, is not I believe, an honest critic, and he is not about to give information that might lead people to a new and very real source of truth and inspiration!

Sadly I think he is right about a great number of our population, in that they simply do not yet have the ‘tools’ – and certainly have not been given the guidance by our media – that might begin to ‘awaken’ them. So these are not really his target. His targets – under the ‘intellectual’ guise of a bold uncovering of ‘facts – are people like you and me, and others who come to this Forum.

And the hidden message – delivered in a sonorous, unemotional – almost deadpan – voice (that after 45 minutes is actually quite hypnotic!), is an emotional message, or rather a targeting of the emotional centres, that says: ‘There is nothing you can do.’

But we’re not going to fall for that old shtick! Are we guys?

‘Knowledge protects … ignorance endangers.’

And ‘Learning is fun.’

What an absolutely incredible Creation we do live in.

Kieran

His voice is quite depressing, but at the same time, he makes more sense than most. Has anyone emailed him about Ponerology? No reply?

If you guys want someone uplifting you need to listen to ALAN WATTS (with an "s").

sleepyvinny said:
Watts said:
If (you search?) Pathocracys you'll come up with different books..
this is almost surreal. there is only ONE book on 'Pathocracy' - which introduces the new term 'pathocracy' and the scientific background behind it, and has only been published for a year, and very nearly didn't exist at all. All of which makes it a VERY important book, to those seeking the truth.

hkoehli said:
Excellent point, Vinny. I knew there was something that bugged me about the clip besides him not mentioning the book's name or author. It's that he's so GLIB. I know it's common to exaggerate while talking, but if Watt considers himself a researcher he should be careful and precise about the words he uses. As you said, there is only ONE book on pathocracy, a term which was introduced solely by Lobaczewski. If he'd read the book, he'd know that.
It should be noted what the REAL effect of Watt's reference to search for "Pathocracy" really is. People listening to him, and doing said search would inevitably find their way to "Political Ponerology".

He may just be trying to stay distant, without overt links to certain material, by nature. I get the feeling he does not want to associate or to be thought to associate with any particular source.

But he is getting the word out about pathocrats, isn't he?

If he ever is discredited, almost nobody will have been brought down by association, because he doesn't have any.

We live in subtle times.....

Azur said:
He may just be trying to stay distant, without overt links to certain material, by nature. I get the feeling he does not want to associate or to be thought to associate with any particular source.

But he is getting the word out about pathocrats, isn't he?

If he ever is discredited, almost nobody will have been brought down by association, because he doesn't have any.

Excellent points Azur.

Particularly your last comment:

Azur said:
Yes!

Wheels within wheels within wheels within wheels ….

We must NEVER make the mistake of underestimating the ‘control system(s)’! If they have mastered ‘time displacement’ then they have had illimitable ‘time’ to perfect their techniques.

baffledking said:
If you guys want someone uplifting you need to listen to ALAN WATTS (with an "s").
The ‘trick’ – I am coming to the conclusion – is neither to ‘want’ something ‘uplifting’, nor to succumb to something ‘downlifting.’

Watch the centres that take the ‘hits’ within yourself; ‘intellectual’, ‘emotional’, ‘moving’, ‘sexual’, ‘automatic robot’, etc.

People are, of course, variously effected in dependence upon their particular ‘centre of gravity’. Highly intellectual types tend to de-code different messages to emotional/artistic or body/sensual types … from the SAME information.

For me, I can listen to Alan Watt or Alan Watts for hours. I appreciate some of the information (that which I can cross-check!) received from Alan Watt intellectually. But I noticed a very definite drain on my emotions.

I do receive an emotional uplift from Alan Watts, but notice intellectually that much of his delivery is ‘siren-song’. To me. So I hold it in mind provisionally until events in my experience lend credence … or not. One way or another.

It is necessary to take onboard – very seriously indeed – that we (humanity in general, as well as in particular) are menaced at every turn by a deadly adversary to ‘our greater good’ that essentially appears to feed off our suffering. And in some instances off our blood and flesh also.

As Laura has pointed out in her writings and podcasts, if we were left to ourselves you would expect that at least 50% of the time we would ‘get things right’ and beneficial results would accrue to humanity from our actions – personal, governmental and national.

Factoring in the information that at least about 70% of humanity – regardless of ‘level of perspicacity’ – don’t want to murder people and kill small children, and would, in fact, like a nice, even mundane, life, in which they and their family live peacefully in their own niche within the world, then the odds should be better than 50/50 that the world becomes a better place to live in. We would expect to see fewer wars and violence; less people dieing of starvation; the steady eradication of dread disease; an increase in real education and awareness; a reduction in crime and drug abuse; etc., etc., etc.

But what we actually see is the REVERSE of the above!

So we must assume that there is a very real INFLUENCE inputting murder and mayhem into our human family.

What to do about it?

As always, first and foremost is to wake up and actually have the courage to look and see what is really happening to us.

All of Laura’s books are a good place to start. Particularly ‘High Strangeness’ and ‘The Wave Series.’ And, of course, ‘Political Ponerolgy’ by Andrzey M. Lobaczewski published by Red Pill Press.

Lest you think me too fond of Laura’s work – which I am – here is another ‘taster’ of ‘what to do’ from Carlos Castaneda’s book, ‘The Active Side of Infinity’:
"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

….the predators create flares of awareness [within us] that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion.
They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns.

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline.

"Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this manoeuvre the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin.

http://www.rarecloud.com/cc_html/cc_html_12/index.html

(Note: 'Predators' and 'Flyers' are two terms for the same 'adversary.')
Kieran

Another bottom-line observation about Alan Watt that I've picked up: he is strongly anti-group. He says group members don't think for themselves. He says the PTB loves groups because they're easy to lead astray by manipulation of their leaders. He's also suspicious of groups, in general, as "created and managed opposition."

I think it's contradictory to promote talking and spreading knowledge, connecting with people face-to-face, yet remaining in isolation, especially since he says the PTB have spent so much effort to separate natural groups (breaking up the family, breaking up communities, ensuring that neighbors don't know each other, etc.), which he says allows the PTB a direct programming line into the minds of individuals (through mass media) without them being strongly influenced by others. Yet, he also says that individualism among we slaves scares the PTB. It's a confusing message, IMO.

AdPop said:
It's a confusing message, IMO.
Yeah, that's not really a wise message for him to be promoting, considering 4D STS have for millenia promoted and achieved both the "confusion of the tongues" (Babel Tower) and the Machiavellian divide-and-conquer strategies. William Bramley does a really good job of pointing this out in Gods of Eden, how Jehovah would deliberately set two groups up in opposition to each other and he would proceed to play each side like a violin. Perhaps it's Alan's ignorance on this part of history or he is knowingly speaking against people forming groups because of the threat it poses to our hyperdimensional buddies. Either way, it makes him look bad.

beau said:
AdPop said:
It's a confusing message, IMO.
Yeah, that's not really a wise message for him to be promoting, considering 4D STS have for millenia promoted and achieved both the "confusion of the tongues" (Babel Tower) and the Machiavellian divide-and-conquer strategies. William Bramley does a really good job of pointing this out in Gods of Eden, how Jehovah would deliberately set two groups up in opposition to each other and he would proceed to play each side like a violin. Perhaps it's Alan's ignorance on this part of history or he is knowingly speaking against people forming groups because of the threat it poses to our hyperdimensional buddies. Either way, it makes him look bad.
There are so many things that are positive - impulses and modes that are natural to those of an internal STO configuration - that have been turned to negative use. Our very impulse to give and serve others is twisted to make us food for psychopaths. Machiavelli wrote about this long before Bramley!

Yes, groups can be easily "turned" if they have been infiltrated by pathological types that use their "special knowledge" against us. The very impulse to work within a group is an STO impulse. But groups that strive to acquire the knowledge of pathology so as to be able to spot it and remove it can do far more than any individual.

So this is basically evidence that either Watt is "ponerized" himself or his knowledge seeking hasn't taken him to any level of deep understanding.

As with everything: there is good, there is evil, and there is the specific situation that determines which is which.

Kevin MacDonald discussed this problem in the introduction to Culture of Critique.

Kevin MacDonald said:
THE EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS OF EUROPEAN INDIVIDUALISM

Although there is much evidence that Europeans presented a spirited defense of their cultural and ethnic hegemony in the early- to mid-20th century, their rapid decline raises the question: What cultural or ethnic characteristics of Europeans made them susceptible to the intellectual and political movements described in CofC? T... Europeans are relatively less ethnocentric than other peoples and relatively more prone to individualism as opposed to the ethnocentric collectivist social structures historically far more characteristic of other human groups, including -- relevant to this discussion -- Jewish groups. ...

The basic idea is that European groups are highly vulnerable to invasion by strongly collectivist, ethnocentric groups because individualists have less powerful defenses against such groups. The competitive advantage of cohesive, cooperating groups is obvious and is a theme that recurs throughout my trilogy on Judaism. This scenario implies that European peoples are more prone to individualism.

Individualist cultures show little emotional attachment to ingroups. Personal goals are paramount, and socialization emphasizes the importance of self-reliance, independence, individual responsibility, and 'finding yourself' (Triandis 1991, 82). Individualists have more positive attitudes toward strangers and outgroup members and are more likely to behave in a pro-social, altruistic manner to strangers. People in individualist cultures are less aware of ingroup/outgroup boundaries and thus do not have highly negative attitudes toward outgroup members. They often disagree with ingroup policy, show little emotional commitment or loyalty to ingroups, and do not have a sense of common fate with other ingroup members.

Opposition to outgroups occurs in individualist societies, but the opposition is more 'rational' in the sense that there is less of a tendency to suppose that all of the outgroup members are culpable. Individualists form mild attachments to many groups, while collectivists have an intense attachment and identification to a few ingroups (Triandis 1990, 61). Individualists are therefore relatively ill-prepared for between-group competition so characteristic of the history of Judaism.

Historically Judaism has been far more ethnocentric and collectivist than typical Western societies. I make this argument in Separation and Its Discontents (MacDonald 1998a; Ch. 1) and especially in A People That Shall Dwell Alone (MacDonald 1994; Ch. 8), where I suggest that over the course of their recent evolution, Europeans were less subjected to between-group natural selection than Jews and other Middle Eastern populations. This was originally proposed by Fritz Lenz (1931, 657) who suggested that, because of the harsh environment of the Ice Age, the Nordic peoples evolved in small groups and have a tendency toward social isolation rather than cohesive groups. This perspective would not imply that Northern Europeans lack collectivist mechanisms for group competition, but only that these mechanisms are relatively less elaborated and/or require a higher level of group conflict to trigger their expression.

This perspective is consistent with ecological theory. Under ecologically adverse circumstances, adaptations are directed more at coping with the adverse physical environment than at competing with other groups (Southwood 1977, 1981), and in such an environment, there would be less pressure for selection for extended kinship networks and highly collectivist groups. Evolutionary conceptualizations of ethnocentrism emphasize the utility of ethnocentrism in group competition. Ethnocentrism would thus be of no importance at all in combating the physical environment, and such an environment would not support large groups.

European groups are part of what Burton et al. (1996) term the North Eurasian and Circumpolar culture area.9 This culture area derives from hunter-gatherers adapted to cold, ecologically adverse climates. In such climates there is pressure for male provisioning of the family and a tendency toward monogamy because the ecology did not support either polygyny or large groups for an evolutionarily significant period. These cultures are characterized by bilateral kinship relationships which recognize both the male and female lines, suggesting a more equal contribution for each sex as would be expected under conditions of monogamy. There is also less emphasis on extended kinship relationships and marriage tends to be exogamous (i.e., outside the kinship group). As discussed below, all of these characteristics are opposite those found among Jews.

The historical evidence shows that Europeans, and especially Northwest Europeans, were relatively quick to abandon extended kinship networks and collectivist social structures when their interests were protected with the rise of strong centralized governments. There is indeed a general tendency throughout the world for a decline in extended kinship networks with the rise of central authority (Alexander 1979; Goldschmidt & Kunkel 1971; Stone 1977). But in the case of Northwest Europe this tendency quickly gave rise long before the industrial revolution to the unique Western European 'simple household' type. The simple household type is based on a single married couple and their children. It contrasts with the joint family structure typical of the rest of Eurasia in which the household consists of two or more related couples, typically brothers and their wives and other members of the extended family (Hajnal 1983). (An example of the joint household would be the families of the patriarchs described in the Old Testament; see MacDonald 1994, Ch. 3)

Uniquely in Eurasia, age of first marriage for women was quite high, fluctuating around a mean of about 25 years of age. Age of marriage was flexible, rising in times of scarcity and declining in times of abundance, with the result that there was capital accumulation rather than a constant pressure of population on resources. During economically difficult times, women married late or not at all, whereas in the polygynous societies of the rest of Eurasia, women married early, often as concubines or secondary wives of wealthy men (MacDonald 1995b,c).

Before the industrial revolution, the simple household system was characterized by methods of keeping unmarried young people occupied as servants. It was not just the children of the poor and landless who became servants, but even large, successful farmers sent their children to be servants elsewhere. In the 17th and 18th centuries individuals often took in servants early in their marriage, before their own children could help out, and then passed their children to others when the children were older and there was more than enough help (Stone 1977).

This suggests a deeply ingrained cultural practice which resulted in a high level of non-kinship based reciprocity. The practice also bespeaks a relative lack of ethnocentrism because people are taking in non-relatives as household members whereas in the rest of Eurasia people tend to surround themselves with biological relatives. Simply put, genetic relatedness was less important in Europe and especially in the Nordic areas of Europe. The unique feature of the simple household system was the high percentage of non-relatives. Unlike the rest of Eurasia, the pre-industrial societies of northwestern Europe were not organized around extended kinship relationships, and it is easy to see that they are pre-adapted to the industrial revolution and modern world generally.10

This simple household system is a fundamental feature of individualist culture. The individualist family was able to pursue its interests freed from the obligations and constraints of extended kinship relationships and free of the suffocating collectivism of the social structures typical of so much of the rest of the world. Monogamous marriage based on individual consent and conjugal affection quickly replaced marriage based on kinship and family strategizing. (See Chs. 4 and 8 for a discussion of the greater proneness of Western Europeans to monogamy and to marriage based on companionship and affection rather than polygyny and collectivist mechanisms of social control and family strategizing.)

This relatively greater proneness to forming a simple household type may well be ethnically based. During the pre-industrial era, this household system was found only within Nordic Europe: The simple household type is based on a single married couple and their children and characterized Scandinavia (except Finland), British Isles, Low Countries, German-speaking areas, and northern France. Within France, the simple household occurred in areas inhabited by the Germanic peoples who lived northeast of 'the eternal line' running from Saint Malo on the English Channel coast to Geneva in French-speaking Switzerland (Ladurie 1986). This area developed large scale agriculture capable of feeding the growing towns and cities, and did so prior to the agricultural revolution of the 18th century. It was supported by a large array of skilled craftsmen in the towns, and a large class of medium-sized ploughmen who 'owned horses, copper bowls, glass goblets and often shoes; their children had fat cheeks and broad shoulders, and their babies wore tiny shoes. None of these children had the swollen bellies of the rachitics of the Third World' (Ladurie 1986, 340). The northeast became the center of French industrialization and world trade.

The northeast also differed from the southwest in literacy rates. In the early 19th century, while literacy rates for France as a whole were approximately 50%, the rate in the northeast was close to 100%, and differences occurred at least from the 17th century. Moreover, there was a pronounced difference in stature, with the northeasterners being taller by almost 2 centimeters in an 18th century sample of military recruits. Ladurie notes that the difference in the entire population was probably larger because the army would not accept many of the shorter men from the southwest. In addition, Laslett (1983) and other family historians have noted that the trend toward the economically independent nuclear family was more prominent in the north, while there was a tendency toward joint families as one moves to the south and east.

These findings are compatible with the interpretation that ethnic differences are a contributing factor to the geographical variation in family forms within Europe. The findings suggest that the Germanic peoples had a greater biological tendency toward a suite of traits that predisposed them to individualism -- including a greater tendency toward the simple household because of natural selection occurring in a prolonged resource-limited period of their evolution in the north of Europe. Similar tendencies toward exogamy, monogamy, individualism, and relative de-emphasis on the extended family were also characteristic of Roman civilization (MacDonald 1990), again suggesting an ethnic tendency that pervades Western cultures generally.

Current data indicate that around 80% of European genes are derived from people who settled in Europe 30-40,000 years ago and therefore persisted through the Ice Ages (Sykes 2001). This is sufficient time for the adverse ecology of the north to have had a powerful shaping influence on European psychological and cultural tendencies. These European groups were less attracted to extended kinship groups, so that when the context altered with the rise of powerful central governments able to guarantee individual interests, the simple household structure quickly became dominant. This simple family structure was adopted relatively easily because Europeans already had relatively powerful psychological predispositions toward the simple family resulting from its prolonged evolutionary history in the north of Europe.

Although these differences within the Western European system are important, they do not belie the general difference between Western Europe and the rest of Eurasia. Although the trend toward simple households occurred first in the northwest of Europe, they spread relatively quickly among all the Western European countries.

The establishment of the simple household freed from enmeshment in the wider kinship community was then followed in short order by all the other markers of Western modernization: limited governments in which individuals have rights against the state, capitalist economic enterprise based on individual economic rights, moral universalism, and science as individualist truth seeking. Individualist societies develop republican political institutions and institutions of scientific inquiry that assume that groups are maximally permeable and highly subject to defection when individual needs are not met.

Recent research by evolutionary economists provides fascinating insight on the differences between individualistic cultures versus collectivist cultures. An important aspect of this research is to model the evolution of cooperation among individualistic peoples. Fehr and Gächter (2002) found that people will altruistically punish defectors in a 'one-shot' game -- a game in which participants only interact once and are thus not influenced by the reputations of the people with whom they are interacting. This situation therefore models an individualistic culture because participants are strangers with no kinship ties. The surprising finding was that subjects who made high levels of public goods donations tended to punish people who did not even though they did not receive any benefit from doing so. Moreover, the punished individuals changed their ways and donated more in future games even though they knew that the participants in later rounds were not the same as in previous rounds. and Gächter suggest that people from individualistic cultures have an evolved negative emotional reaction to free riding that results in their punishing such people even at a cost to themselves -- hence the term 'altruistic punishment.'

Essentially Fehr and Gächter provide a model of the evolution of cooperation among individualistic peoples. Their results are most applicable to individualistic groups because such groups are not based on extended kinship relationships and are therefore much more prone to defection. In general, high levels of altruistic punishment are more likely to be found among individualistic, hunter-gather societies than in kinship based societies based on the extended family. Their results are least applicable to groups such as Jewish groups or other highly collectivist groups which in traditional societies were based on extended kinship relationships, known kinship linkages, and repeated interactions among members. In such situations, actors know the people with whom they are cooperating and anticipate future cooperation because they are enmeshed in extended kinship networks, or, as in the case of Jews, they are in the same group.

Similarly, in the ultimatum game, one subject (the 'proposer') is assigned a sum of money equal to two days' wages and required to propose an offer to a second person (the 'respondent'). The respondent may then accept the offer or reject the offer, and if the offer is rejected neither player wins anything. As in the previously described public goods game, the game is intended to model economic interactions between strangers, so players are anonymous. Henrich et al. (2001) found that two variables, payoffs to cooperation and the extent of market exchange, predicted offers and rejections in the game. Societies with an emphasis on cooperation and on market exchange had the highest offers -- results interpreted as reflecting the fact that they have extensive experience of the principle of cooperation and sharing with strangers. These are individualistic societies. On the other hand, subjects from societies where all interactions are among family members made low offers in the ultimatum game and contributed low amounts to public goods in similarly anonymous conditions.

Europeans are thus exactly the sort of groups modeled by Fehr and Gächter and Henrich et al: They are groups with high levels of cooperation with strangers rather than with extended family members, and they are prone to market relations and individualism. On the other hand, Jewish culture derives from the Middle Old World culture area characterized by extended kinship networks and the extended family. Such cultures are prone to ingroup-outgroup relationships in which cooperation involves repeated interactions with ingroup members and the ingroup is composed of extended family members.

This suggests the fascinating possibility that the key for a group intending to turn Europeans against themselves is to trigger their strong tendency toward altruistic punishment by convincing them of the evil of their own people. Because Europeans are individualists at heart, they readily rise up in moral anger against their own people once they are seen as free riders and therefore morally blameworthy -- a manifestation of their much stronger tendency toward altruistic punishment deriving from their evolutionary past as hunter gatherers. In making judgments of altruistic punishment, relative genetic distance is irrelevant. Free-riders are seen as strangers in a market situation; i.e., they have no familial or tribal connection with the altruistic punisher.

Thus the current altruistic punishment so characteristic of contemporary Western civilization: Once Europeans were convinced that their own people were morally bankrupt, any and all means of punishment should be used against their own people. Rather than see other Europeans as part of an encompassing ethnic and tribal community, fellow Europeans were seen as morally blameworthy and the appropriate target of altruistic punishment. For Westerners, morality is individualistic -- violations of communal norms by free-riders are punished by altruistic aggression.

On the other hand, group strategies deriving from collectivist cultures, such as the Jews, are immune to such a maneuver because kinship and group ties come first. Morality is particularistic -- whatever is good for the group. There is no tradition of altruistic punishment because the evolutionary history of these groups centers around cooperation of close kin, not strangers .

The best strategy for a collectivist group like the Jews for destroying Europeans therefore is to convince the Europeans of their own moral bankruptcy. A major theme of CofC is that this is exactly what Jewish intellectual movements have done. They have presented Judaism as morally superior to European civilization and European civilization as morally bankrupt and the proper target of altruistic punishment. The consequence is that once Europeans are convinced of their own moral depravity, they will destroy their own people in a fit of altruistic punishment.

The general dismantling of the culture of the West and eventually its demise as anything resembling an ethnic entity will occur as a result of a moral onslaught triggering a paroxysm of altruistic punishment. And thus the intense effort among Jewish intellectuals to continue the ideology of the moral superiority of Judaism and its role as undeserving historical victim while at the same time continuing the onslaught on the moral legitimacy of the West.

Individualist societies are therefore an ideal environment for Judaism as a highly collectivist, group-oriented strategy. Indeed, a major theme of Chapter 5 is that the Frankfurt School of Social Research advocated radical individualism among non-Jews while at the same time retaining their own powerful group allegiance to Judaism. Jews benefit from open, individualistic societies in which barriers to upward mobility are removed, in which people are viewed as individuals rather than as members of groups, in which intellectual discourse is not prescribed by institutions like the Catholic Church that are not dominated by Jews, and in which mechanisms of altruistic punishment may be exploited to divide the European majority. This is also why, apart from periods in which Jews served as middlemen between alien elites and native populations, Middle Eastern societies were much more efficient than Western individualistic societies at keeping Jews in a powerless position where they did not pose a competitive threat (see MacDonald 1998a, Ch. 2).
I hope ya'll can see that this is not really a Jewish thing, but rather a psychopathic thing. Everything good about groups and kinship has been twisted and distorted.

Kevin MacDonald said:
THE EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS OF JEWISH COLLECTIVISM AND ETHNOCENTRISM

Jews originate in the Middle Old World cultural area and retain several of the key cultural features of their ancestral population. The Middle Old World culture group is characterized by extended kinship groups based on relatedness through the male line (patrilineal) rather than the bilateral relationships characteristic of Europeans.

These male-dominated groups functioned as military units to protect herds, and between-group conflict is a much more important component of their evolutionary history. There is a great deal of pressure to form larger groups in order to increase military strength, and this is done partly by acquiring extra women through bridewealth. (Bridewealth involves the transfer of resources in return for marriage rights to a female, as in the marriages of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob recounted in the Old Testament.)

As a result, polygyny rather than the monogamy characteristic of European culture is the norm.

Another contrast is that traditional Jewish groups were basically extended families with high levels of endogamy (i.e., marriage within the kinship group) and consanguineous marriage (i.e., marriage to blood relatives), including the uncle-niece marriage sanctioned in the Old Testament. This is exactly the opposite of Western European tendencies toward exogamy. (See MacDonald 1994, Chs. 3 and 8 for a discussion of Jewish tendencies toward polygyny, endogamy, and consanguineous marriage.) Table 1 contrasts European and Jewish cultural characteristics.13

TABLE 1: CONTRASTS BETWEEN EUROPEAN AND JEWISH CULTURAL FORMS.

European Cultural Origins Jewish Cultural Origins

Northern Hunter-Gatherers Middle Old World Pastoralists (Herders)

Kinship System Bilateral; Unilineal
Weakly Patricentric Strongly Patricentric

Family System Simple Household; Extended Family;
Joint Household;

Marriage Practices Exogamous Endogamous, Consanguineous
Monogamous Polygynous

Marriage Psychology Companionate; Utilitarian; Based on Family
Based on Mutual Consent Strategizing and Control of
and Affection Kinship Group

Position of Women Relatively High Relatively Low

Social Structure Individualistic; Collectivistic
Republican; Authoritarian;
Democratic Charismatic Leaders

Ethnocentrism Relatively Low Relatively High;
"Hyper-ethnocentrism"

Xenophobia Relatively Low Relatively High
"Hyper-xenophobia"

Socialization Stresses Independence, Stresses Ingroup
Self-Reliance Identification and
Obligations to Kinship Group

Intellectual Stance Reason; Dogmatism;
Science Charismatic Leaders
(e.g., Freud, Boas);
Submission to Ingroup Authority

Moral Stance Moral Universalism: Moral Particularism:
Independent Ingroup/Outgroup Morality
of Group Affiliation ("Is it good for the Jews?")

Whereas individualist cultures are biased toward separation from the wider group, individuals in collectivist societies have a strong sense of group identity and group boundaries based on genetic relatedness as a result of the greater importance of group conflict during their evolutionary history. Middle Eastern societies are characterized by anthropologists as 'segmentary societies' organized into relatively impermeable, kinship-based groups (e.g., Coon 1958, 153; Eickelman 1981, 157-174). Group boundaries are often reinforced through external markers such as hair style or clothing, as Jews have often done throughout their history. Different groups settle in different areas where they retain their homogeneity alongside other homogeneous groups. Consider Carleton Coon's (1958) description of Middle Eastern society:

There the ideal was to emphasize not the uniformity of the citizens of a country as a whole but a uniformity within each special segment, and the greatest possible contrast between segments. The members of each ethnic unit feel the need to identify themselves by some configuration of symbols. If by virtue of their history they possess some racial peculiarity, this they will enhance by special haircuts and the like; in any case they will wear distinctive garments and behave in a distinctive fashion. (Coon 1958, 153)
Between-group conflict often lurked just beneath the surface of these societies. For example, Dumont (1982, 223) describes the increase in anti-Semitism in Turkey in the late 19th century consequent to increased resource competition. In many towns, Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in a sort of superficial harmony, and even lived in the same areas, 'but the slightest spark sufficed to ignite the fuse' (p. 222).

Jews are at the extreme of this Middle Eastern tendency toward hyper-collectivism and hyper-ethnocentrism -- a phenomenon that goes a long way toward explaining the chronic hostilities in the area. I give many examples of Jewish hyper-ethnocentrism in my trilogy and have suggested in several places that Jewish hyper-ethnocentrism is biologically based (MacDonald 1994, Ch. 8; 1998a, Ch. 1).

It was noted above that individualist European cultures tend to be more open to strangers than collectivist cultures such as Judaism. In this regard, it is interesting that developmental psychologists have found unusually intense fear reactions among Israeli infants in response to strangers, while the opposite pattern is found for infants from North Germany.14 The Israeli infants were much more likely to become 'inconsolably upset' in reaction to strangers, whereas the North German infants had relatively minor reactions to strangers. The Israeli babies therefore tended to have an unusual degree of stranger anxiety, while the North German babies were the opposite -- findings that fit with the hypothesis that Europeans and Jews are on opposite ends of scales of xenophobia and ethnocentrism.

I provide many examples of Jewish hyper-ethnocentrism in my trilogy on Judaism. Recently, I have been much impressed with the theme of Jewish hyper-ethnocentrism in the writings of Israel Shahak, most notably his co-authored Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel (Shahak & Mezvinsky 1999). In their examination of current Jewish fundamentalists and their influence in Israel, Shahak and Mezvinsky argue that present-day fundamentalists attempt to recreate the life of Jewish communities before the Enlightenment (i.e., prior to about 1750). During this period the great majority of Jews believed in Cabbala -- Jewish mysticism. Influential Jewish scholars like Gershom Scholem ignored the obvious racialist, exclusivist material in the Cabbala by using words like 'men', 'human beings', and 'cosmic' to suggest the Cabbala has a universalist message. The actual text says salvation is only for Jews, while non-Jews have 'Satanic souls' (p. 58).

The ethnocentrism apparent in such statements was not only the norm in traditional Jewish society. It remains a powerful current of contemporary Jewish fundamentalism, with important implications for Israeli politics. For example, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, describing the difference between Jews and non-Jews:

We do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of ... a totally different species.... The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world ... The difference of the inner quality [of the body], ... is so great that the bodies would be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic15 difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the bodies of Jews] 'their bodies are in vain'.... An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness. (In Shahak & Mezvinsky 1999, 59-60)
This claim of Jewish uniqueness echoes Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel's (1985, 153) claim that 'everything about us is different.' Jews are 'ontologically' exceptional.

The Gush Emunim and other Jewish fundamentalist sects described by Shahak and Mezvinsky are thus part of a long mainstream Jewish tradition that considers Jews and non-Jews as completely different species, with Jews absolutely superior to non-Jews and subject to a radically different moral code. Moral universalism is thus antithetical to the Jewish tradition.

Within Israel, these Jewish fundamentalist groups are not tiny fringe groups, mere relics of traditional Jewish culture. They are widely respected by the Israeli public and by many Jews in the Diaspora. They have a great deal of influence on the government, especially the Likud governments and the recent government of national unity headed by Ariel Sharon. The members of Gush Emunim constitute a significant percentage of the elite units of the Israeli army, and, as expected on the hypothesis that they are extremely ethnocentric, they are much more willing to treat the Palestinians in a savage and brutal manner than are other Israeli soldiers. All together, the religious parties make up about 25% of the Israeli electorate (Shahak & Mezvinsky 1999, 8) -- a percentage that is sure to increase because of their high fertility and because intensified troubles with the Palestinians tend to make other Israelis more sympathetic to their cause. Given the fractionated state of Israeli politics and the increasing numbers of the religious groups, it is unlikely that future governments can be formed without their participation. Peace in the Middle East therefore appears unlikely absent the complete capitulation of the Palestinians.

The point here is not so much about the fundamentalists in contemporary Israel but that traditional Jewish communities were intensely ethnocentric and collectivist -- a major theme of all three of my books on Judaism. A thread throughout CofC is that Jewish intellectuals and political activists strongly identified as Jews and saw their work as furthering specific Jewish agendas. Their advocacy of intellectual and political causes, although often expressed in the language of moral universalism, was actually moral particularism in disguise.

Given that ethnocentrism continues to pervade all segments of the Jewish community, the advocacy of the de-ethnicization of Europeans -- a common sentiment in the movements I discuss in CofC -- is best seen as a strategic move against peoples regarded as historical enemies.

In Chapter 8 of CofC, I called attention to a long list of similar double standards, especially with regard to the policies pursued by Israel versus the policies Jewish organizations have pursued in the U.S. As noted throughout CofC, Jewish advocates addressing Western audiences have promoted policies that satisfy Jewish (particularist) interests in terms of the morally universalist language that is a central feature of Western moral and intellectual discourse. These policies include church-state separation, attitudes toward multi-culturalism, and immigration policies favoring the dominant ethnic groups. This double standard is fairly pervasive.16

A principal theme of CofC is that Jewish organizations played a decisive role in opposing the idea that the United States ought to be a European nation. Nevertheless, these organizations have been strong supporters of Israel as a nation of the Jewish people. Consider, for example, a press release of May 28, 1999 by the ADL:

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today lauded the passage of sweeping changes in Germany's immigration law, saying the easing of the nation's once rigorous naturalization requirements 'will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance. It is encouraging to see pluralism taking root in a society that, despite its strong democracy, had for decades maintained an unyielding policy of citizenship by blood or descent only,' said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. 'The easing of immigration requirements is especially significant in light of Germany's history of the Holocaust and persecution of Jews and other minority groups. The new law will provide a climate for diversity and acceptance in a nation with an onerous legacy of xenophobia, where the concept of 'us versus them' will be replaced by a principle of citizenship for all.'17
There is no mention of analogous laws in place in Israel restricting immigration to Jews and the long-standing policy of rejecting the possibility of repatriation for Palestinian refugees wishing to return to Israel or the occupied territories. The prospective change in the 'us versus them' attitude alleged to be characteristic of Germany is applauded, while the 'us versus them' attitude characteristic of Israel and Jewish culture throughout history is unmentioned.

Recently, the Israeli Ministry of Interior ruled that new immigrants who have converted to Judaism will no longer be able to bring non-Jewish family members into the country. The decision is expected to cut by half the number of eligible immigrants to Israel.18 Nevertheless, Jewish organizations continue to be strong proponents of multi-ethnic immigration to the United States.19 This pervasive double standard was noticed by writer Vincent Sheean in his observations of Zionists in Palestine in 1930: 'how idealism goes hand in hand with the most terrific cynicism; ... how they are Fascists in their own affairs, with regard to Palestine, and internationalists in everything else.'20

My view is that Judaism must be conceived primarily as an ethnic rather than a religious group. Recent statements by prominent Jewish figures show that an ethnic conceptualization of Judaism fits with the self-images of many Jews. Speaking to a largely Jewish audience, Benjamin Netanyahu, prominent Likud Party member and until recently prime minister of Israel, stated, 'If Israel had not come into existence after World War II then I am certain the Jewish race wouldn't have survived.... I stand before you and say you must strengthen your commitment to Israel. You must become leaders and stand up as Jews. We must be proud of our past to be confident of our future.'21

Charles Bronfman, a main sponsor of the $210 million 'Birthright Israel' project which attempts to deepen the commitment of American Jews, expresses a similar sentiment: 'You can live a perfectly decent life not being Jewish, but I think you're losing a lot -- losing the kind of feeling you have when you know [that] throughout the world there are people who somehow or other have the same kind of DNA that you have.'22 (Bronfman is co-chairman of the Seagram company and brother of Edgar Bronfman, Sr., president of the World Jewish Congress.)

Such sentiments would be unthinkable coming from European-American leaders.

European-Americans making such assertions of racial pride would quickly be labeled haters and extremists.

A revealing comment by AJCommittee official Stephen Steinlight (2001) illustrates the profound ethnic nationalism that has pervaded the socialization of American Jews continuing into the present:

I'll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.... t must be admitted that the essence of the process of my nationalist training was to inculcate the belief that the primary division in the world was between 'us' and 'them.' Of course we also saluted the American and Canadian flags and sang those anthems, usually with real feeling, but it was clear where our primary loyalty was meant to reside.23

Assertions of Jewish ethnicity are well-founded. Scientific studies supporting the genetic cohesiveness of Jewish groups continue to appear, most notably Hammer et al. (2000). Based on Y-chromosome data, Hammer et al. conclude that 1 in 200 matings within Jewish communities were with non-Jews over a 2000 year period.

This is a link to a report discussing the article by Hammer et al., "Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences May 9, 2000: http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/346genetics.html

In general, the contemporary organized Jewish community is characterized by high levels of Jewish identification and ethnocentrism. Jewish activist organizations like the ADL and the AJCommittee are not creations of the fundamentalist and Orthodox, but represent the broad Jewish community, including non-religious Jews and Reform Jews. In general, the more actively people are involved in the Jewish community, the more committed they are to preventing intermarriage and retaining Jewish ethnic cohesion. And despite a considerable level of intermarriage among less committed Jews, the leadership of the Jewish community in the U.S. is not now made up of the offspring of intermarried people to any significant extent.

Jewish ethnocentrism is ultimately simple traditional human ethnocentrism, although it is certainly among the more extreme varieties. But what is so fascinating is the cloak of intellectual support for Jewish ethnocentrism, the complexity and intellectual sophistication of the rationalizations for it -- some of which are reviewed in Separation and Its Discontents (Chs. 6-8), and the rather awesome hypocrisy of it, given Jewish opposition to ethnocentrism among Europeans.

It is important to realize that the "Jewish ethnocentrism" would support and protect psychopaths in their midst while the European individualism would decrease psychopathy IF THEY WERE AWARE OF IT. And so, the strategy of psychopaths is to create groups where their offspring can survive and thrive, while dividing and conquering anyone "outside the pathological group."

If, however, this strategy were turned on its head and "normies" were to group together and exclude psychopaths, if "group belongingness" depended on qualities other than familial relationships, and more on psychological and spiritual qualities, and "altruistic punishment" were not misdirected as it often is by the strategic manipulations of pathological groups, i.e. ponerological unions, then normies would have a chance to survive.

So, in the end, we see Alan Watt promoting the Jewish agenda of turning normal people against one another.

Laura said:
So, in the end, we see Alan Watt promoting the Jewish agenda of turning normal people against one another.
And he might be unknowingly, at that.

But one sure does get the distinct impression that anybody that might come across his material, without their own deep background of what he speaks, are basically given a rock in their shoe, and pointed to walk down a long road.

Loose cannons, walking in fear because they realize (or might be beginning to realize) something very wrong is going on, once they bothered to have a look.

And that leaves them with what?

Certainly any kind of direction offered post-realization can, will be and is scrutinized for agendas, personal or otherwise. They tend to become clear for what they are pretty quickly. The triple, quadruple, x-tuple blinds take more time (no pun intended), but always come up short.

Sharing knowledge is distinctly different than providing direction. The distinction is not cut-and-dried in every case, depending on individual perception. But there is certainly a means available to share a little bit of knowledge that effectively renders a calculated reaction, thus a direction.

In essence, giving some or half knowledge, is a grand disservice, without specifically knowing its effect.

If by design is one thing. If by accident, it is chaos. Both require discernment from the individual.

I've been following this thread on and off for a while. Re Watts and his strange behavior, what comes to mind is a parable (my invention):
There is a couple living in the forest who has a child. They take pride in raising their child to be a good person. They give him good food, cloth him in good and clean clothes, send him to a good school, teach him to be respectful and friendly with other people, tend to his every necessity ... These people have for neighbours an evil couple with very different values: they have brought their children up to be a bunch of foul-mouthed, malevolent scoundrels. These people hate the friendly couple and resent how well their only child is developing. Violence is not an option. So, what do they do ? So one day the sneaky b******s go and build a high wall (the wall of silence) around the land of the good couple, kidnap their friendly child and leave him in a wild patch of the forest, unprotected from the rough weather, the wolves and the jeers of their own evil prole, but near their shack so they can fend off anybody who could decide to help the child.
Re MacDonald

(edit)
MacDonald said:
Jews are at the extreme of this Middle Eastern tendency toward hyper-collectivism and hyper-ethnocentrism -- a phenomenon that goes a long way toward explaining the chronic hostilities in the area.
I want to qualify what I say about MacDonald with the caveat that my criticism is from how I understand his writing, and mainly due to above quote which I understand suggests that all peoples of that general area have as traits "hyper-collectivism and hyper-ethnocentrism", and that this is the root of the troubles in the region. I digress. I don't think that the clannishness of the Arabs is the source of their problems, but that MacDonald exposes his "white man's blind spot" with that statement; second, I don't thing that the Jewish "hyper-collectivism and hyper-ethnocentrism" is a special case of the clannishness of the Semitic tribes of the area but is something completely different. I think that MacDonald understands the Jews as a phenomenon in western (white) societies, but that his understanding of the Jews themselves was/is clouded: he probably committed the same error as Eisenmenger (and he admits as much in his intro), in that he became emotionally involved with the subject of his studies and judged what he saw in normal moral categories, and he wrongly (IMO at least) suggests that they are just another tribe from "that region", biblically correct but factually not really so. And, I may be wrong.
(/edit)

MacDonald said:
My view is that Judaism must be conceived primarily as an ethnic rather than a religious group.
In this I disagree. I've read elsewhere that Judaism can best be understood as a religious group organized along ethnic lines, what sounds more convincing to me. Also, Judaism has been discussed here on the forum and IIRC the consensus is that Jews ARE NOT an ethnic group, but that they originate from many ethnic groups.

Also, while MacDonald might be correct that whites from European ancestry are ill-prepared to resist the attacks from an "etnocentrist group as the Jews", he does not explain why a non-ethnic group (the Jews) adopts the ethnocentrist behavior characteristic of their semitic and non-semitic neighbours between northern Africa and modern Irak (and what used to be Khazaria to the north, and Iran), and behave according to it but in a far more extreme way than these other peoples native of the region. From looking at this, their extreme "ethnocentrist behaviour" strikes me as something more reminiscent of strawberry aldehyde (artificial strawberry flavor) than of the flavoor of fresh strawberries.

And "THE EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS OF JEWISH COLLECTIVISM AND ETHNOCENTRISM": if we are talking about strawberry aldehyde instead of strawberries, how could their collectivism and ethnocentrism have "evolved" ? Perhaps this also explains why McDonald still has a tenure while Finkelstein does not.

Also, MacDonald is right when he says that Europeans are more open to strangers and Jews more closed to strangers ("hyper-ethnocentrism"), and he describes as an example of this the higher propensity of Jewish babies to cry when they see a non-Jew. What he does not say is that this behaviour (anxiety before strangers) can also be seen in Jewish adults for anyone who cares to look. At the same time, Semitic peoples (Arabs ...) and others who are strongly organized in ethnocentric/clan social structures ("Middle Old World Pastoralists" as per MacDonald) DO NOT instinctively react to strangers with anxiety or fright, neither adults nor children. My personal experience with Arabs, northern Africans, Persians ... is that these peoples are very welcoming of strangers and that _normally_ their first reaction is that of friendly interest.

Also, MacDonald does not (as far as I know, haven't yet read all of his work) say anywhere that this phenomenon, "anxiety before strangers" is NOT characteristic of ALL Jews, neither does he say that MANY Jews integrate ("assimilate") into their host societies over time, and take over their mores and behaviours. And (my thought), it may well be that these persons do not "assimilate into their host societies", but that they reabsorb into the societies or ethnicities from which their ancestors at some time in the past were "cut off from".

MacDonald refers to Gush Emunim and other Jewish fundamentalist sects as a "... part of a long mainstream Jewish tradition that considers Jews and non-Jews as completely different species ...".

He might be right about this, but MacDonald may not have been aware that, when he was looking at Gush Emunim and other Jewish fundamentalist sects, he was in fact looking at parts of the inner sect of psychopaths mentioned by Reed. A picture of the founder of Gush Emunim, Moshe Levinger, can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/yptcgr. And there is lots of information available about this and other "fundamentalist Jewish sects" all over the www.

As for why all these "fundamentalist sects" represent a "mainstream Jewish tradition", I think that Douglas Reeds work explains a lot of that. The Gush Emunim and other such "fundamentalist sects", like Kahane Chai (Kach), Chabad ... are all concerns for, of and by the illegal West Bank settlers or closely associated with them. Most Israeli Jews and probably most Jews outside Israel find these people plain disgusting and wouldn't touch them with a flagpole (their ideas still percolate). The common characteristics of these groups are religious zealotry, militancy, racism, being recruited mainly from American White Jews (Ashkhenazim). There are many of these groups and they are like made with a cookie cutter. Another thing which strikes me, when browsing thru portraits of these people (see http://tinyurl.com/2hslse - same site as above) is that they don't look 'normal' to me, it is as if all or most exhibit subtle physical deformities or, in their facial expression, evidence of mental abnormities beyond the damage which religious zeal can cause. I mention this because some years ago I read an interview with Baruch Marzel (the head of Kach, another "fundamentalist sect") and his wife Sarah, and the author made the very strange statement to the effect that she was "awed and honoured to meet Jews of pure race". I found if very weird back then. Today and after reading PP and Reed and other books I'd say that these crazies are the lesser specimens of the result of generations of breeding for psychopathy. And, I think that these groups are fronts - the useful idiots who always do the dirty work - for something else.

Lets for a moment suppose that "something else" is the real inner sect, the Cohanim, and that they are standing directly behind (or even among) these violent kooks ...

baffledking said:
I have all three of Alan Watt's books. They have no footnotes or sources whatsoever. What's worse, they came to me in duotang folders on photocopied paper! I paid about $80 Canadian for them. Needless to say, I felt ripped-off.
I can remember listening to Alex Jones in the background while at work and then this guy named Alan Watt came on. I think it was back in July of 2007, but anyway my ears perked up. I have long been aware that this world is anything but what it seems. I'm one of those people who had a sense of this as a child. I rejected the attempted indoctrination by my parents into the Catholic dogma so much so that they gave up trying when I was very young. I always thought it a strange ritual. Well, to make a long story short, I have researched, read and explored as I'm sure you all have. Alan struck a chord in me right away. I said to a co-worker, "this guy gets it."

I think we all have to take a step back and look at the big picture every once in a while and try to remember that information is just that, information. We as sentient beings have the responsibility to sift through the information we unearth or that is passed on to us regardless of the source and come to our own conclusions. I'm sure you are all well aware of this. So often I come across people who wonder whether or not an individual is credible etc etc. These are all valid considerations of course, but I think we all need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves if we are credible as individuals. Alan Watt's research is quite impressive and after listening to literally days of his talks and interviews, I can safely say that this man is very much on track. In his defence, with the vast extent of his knowledge, it must be tough for him. Where to start, how to say what I know, and on and on. I sense a man who is jaded by the very system we have all been born into and for good reason. We have literally been born into a tightly controlled security network. As a sentient being I can only have empathy for his and our predicament. To say that he can be depressing is understandable but how should one feel after coming to understand the very system we live in?

We are lucky to have a man who really is one of today's great minds sharing his knowledge, insights, philosophy and emotions with us. A man who gives most of his information for free. To say that you feel ripped off is unfair in my opinion. Where may I ask are you going to find this kind of information? I think we owe him a debt of gratitude and if you find yourself feeling depressed, well maybe that's a good thing. When you finally come to terms with the fact that we have all been had, I think feeling a little down is normal. It's up to each and every one of us to sort through all that has been tainted within us and realize that we have the power as individuals to make the world a better place. We live in a tremendous time and the fact that you have come to understand this is ammunition enough to start the journey that will be anything but easy.

As far as the Beatles go. I can understand your doubts, but it is true that Paul can't read music and John Lennon came to understand that he and the band were duped. I think that is one of the reasons they killed Lennon and of course McCartney was knighted. I think for Alan to say what he has said takes guts, even more so if it's not true. Why discredit yourself with a statement that need not be mentioned to get the overall point across. I can tell you that live performances are very often acted out over a pre-recorded sound track. This I have witnessed many times when working at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Many artists simply follow orders and do so willingly for the loot. It's business, just like the Monkeys were.

Seems everyone is a little bewildered by this man who calls himself Alan Watt. I'm sure he knows he will be infecting a few people with that skeptism bug. Try not to become paranoid. Actually, if you really think about it, he is simply a down to earth sort of eccentric kind of guy who thinks reptiles, UFO's, and New Age things are laughable. I have to agree with his sentiments. I have never witnessed a UFO or a shape-shifting reptile. Human beings have been around a long long time and I think we as a species are quite capable of some of the unexplained phenomena witnessed on this planet. Do you think the Elite are going to tell you or show you everything? To me Alan Watt is a breath of fresh air. For once someone is not sounding like some kind of lunatic mad man with flashes of brilliance. I think we are safe to listen and learn.
Geez, and to think that some people actually think George gives all the orders. ;)

Back
Top Bottom