Is gender a social construct?

Canada Goes Full Retard: Passes Law Criminalizing Denial of “Gender Theory”
International, Politics June 16, 2017
http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-16/canada-goes-full-retard-passes-law-criminalizing-denial-of-gender-theory/
Snip, first half link for full view:
Canada passed a law criminalizing the use of normal gender pronouns.

Canada’s Senate passed the Justin Trudeau Liberals’ transgender rights Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11. The bill now only needs royal assent from the House of Commons to pass into law.

Critics warn that under Bill C-16, Canadians who deny gender theory could be charged with hate crimes, fined, jailed, and compelled to undergo anti-bias training.

Foremost among these critics is University of Toronto psychology professor Dr. Jordan Peterson, who along with lawyer D. Jared Brown, told the Senate committee that Bill C-16 is an unprecedented threat to freedom of expression and codifies a spurious ideology of gender identity in law.
Plett unsuccessfully proposed amending Bill C-16 to add:

Peterson was invited to the committee by Manitoba Senator Don Plett, who voted against the bill.
“For greater certainty, nothing in this Act requires the use of a particular word or expression that corresponds to the gender identity or expression of any person.”

Immediately after news of Bill C-16 passing, Twittersphere erupted with hateful attacks against Plett.

Senators who voted against the bill along with Plett are David Tkachuk, Yonah Martin, Richard Neufeld, Leo Housakos, Betty Unger, Norman Doyle, Tobias C. Enverga, Thanh Hai Ngo, Lynn Beyak, and Denise Batters. They are all Conservatives.

Senators who abstained are Anne Cools (independent) and Conservatives Larry Smith, and Michael MacDonald.

Globalist cuck Prime Minister Trudeau praised the bill’s passage as “great news.”

Dr. Jordan B. PeteThe Drew Marshall Show Podcast (June 10, 2017)
http://drewmarshall.ca/listen2017-html/#170610
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson rson — Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto, Clinical Psychologist, Author of Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief

Jordan B Peterson‏ @jordanbpeterson 6 hours ago
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
Geoffrey Clarfield: How the UN is trying to sneak its unCanadian ‘values’ into Canadian schools http://news.nationalpost.com/opinion/geoffrey-clarfield-how-the-un-is-trying-to-sneak-its-uncanadian-values-into-canadian-schools … via @nationalpost

bjorn said:
Atreides said:
Very informative, in so many ways.

https://youtu.be/3UQfniR7IBE

Autosexual was definitely the lamest. Only feel sexual attracted towards oneself. That's narcissism taken to a whole new level.

Most were actually just personality disorders, but saying so would make me a racist.

Pity he didn't describe people who feel attracted to alien demons like himself, but I guess it has yet to be invented. I give it 5 years, perhaps less. Before people like that will dominate TV programs / shows / etc. Heck MTV is already full of it.

That video was an exercise in wise-acring. For example, demisexual is having an emotional connection with your partner? Isn't that just a given most of the time anyways. Why do 'categories of sexuality' need to be created for that, and I agree, most of these represent some sort of personality disorder.

I've redefined a few of these definitions to better suit the names of them:

Pansexual - A person who is inordinately attracted to pan flutes. This cluster makes up the majority of Gheorge Zamfir's album sales.
Demisexual - Someone who is attracted to Demi Moore, and no one else!
Gynesexual - Gynecologists who self-identify as a gynecologist. Can be either male or female.

Good god... I just read through (portions) of the Ontario Human Rights Commission recommendations on identifying discrimination, upon which Canada's new C-16 law is leveraged...

http://www.ohrc.on.ca/sites/default/files/Policy%20on%20preventing%20discrimination%20because%20of%20gender%20identity%20and%20gender%20expression.pdf

Blood chilling.

Excerpts:

Discrimination is not always direct and is often hard to detect. The claimant must show
on a “balance of probabilities” (more likely than not) that adverse or negative treatment
happened. The analysis should be flexible and look at all relevant factors in the situation
including circumstantial evidence as well as the full impact on the affected person or
group. While there may be evidence of “intent,” this is not needed to prove discrimination.
Gender identity, gender expression or other protected characteristics need only be one of
the factors in the negative treatment for discrimination to exist.

Once prima facie discrimination is established, the burden then shifts to the organization
or person responsible to either provide a credible non-discriminatory explanation, or
justify the conduct or practice
using one of the defences available under the Code.

Many trans people are vulnerable to harassment because of their gender identity and gender expression. Trans people also experience harassment that is sexual in nature (sexual harassment) that may be because of their gender identity, gender expression and/or sex.

Gender-based harassment can involve:

- Derogatory language toward trans people or trans communities
- Insults, comments that ridicule, humiliate or demean people because of their gender identity or expression
- Behaviour that “polices and or reinforces traditional heterosexual gender norms”
- Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun
- Comments or conduct relating to a perception that a person is not conforming with gender-role stereotypes
- Jokes related to a person’s gender identity or expression including those circulated in writing or by email or social media
- Spreading rumours about a person’s gender identity or expression including through the Internet
- “Outing” or threatening to “out” someone as trans
- Intrusive comments, questions or insults about a person’s body, physical characteristics, gender-related medical procedures, clothing, mannerisms,
or other forms of gender expression
- Other threats, unwelcome touching, violence and physical assault.

One of the big problems with this stuff, aside from Jordan Peterson's observations, is that I've already seen modern sentiments abused by those more interested in causing problems than in establishing equal rights or what-have-you.

Some people just like to stir up trouble for the 'fun' of it. -We all know the type. The benchmark example I think of was a woman working at a local cafe who had a remarkable capacity to start an argument with nearly anybody she served. She was infamous for it, hounding unsuspecting people into debates which she would proceed to 'win' with pre-prepared dogmatic tactics. She loved making people angry. I found I had to use the best of my social-fu in order to avoid getting sucked into her games. The cafe was terrified of firing her, because she was sure to set upon the act as an excuse to launch human rights violation litigation or such. She was barely able to disguise her eagerness when she spoke of it. It took a long time before they actually managed to get rid of her. I suspect she was quite damaging to their business. I certainly know I avoided the place like the plague for the year she was there!

Another example. -I know a gay guy who delights in grabbing hetero butts and saying wildly inappropriate things exactly because it makes people uncomfortable. He uses it as a sort of territorial aggression. Straight males are not welcome wherever he might be. He's 'turning the tables', I suppose. Is that harassment? Hell yes! But how does that work? Do we need a nanny state to step in? You're not allowed to be offended anymore if you're a white hetero male, so... I just cross the street these days and stay away from wherever he happens to be working. I can almost hear the SJW crowd crowing with joy over the very concept as the 'patriarchy' takes another jab to the ribs.

And more... I know a young woman who switched genders, I am convinced, NOT because of any sexual identification issues, but again as an excuse to be outraged, to find bones to pick and shoulder chips to be knocked off. S/he has a history of lodging spurious complaints over nonsense gender labels and such, creating havoc.

While I don't doubt that there are genuine cases of people really being treated poorly, who really are suffering from genuine abuse for whom these new legal structures must seem like a welcome ray of hope in their lives. I wouldn't even be surprised if that describes the majority of people who fall into the social grouping. But I'm seeing a disproportionate amount of energy being invested in the whole parade by a small number of influential predators licking their lips.

This is Ponerology in action.

Turgon said:
bjorn said:
Atreides said:
Very informative, in so many ways.

https://youtu.be/3UQfniR7IBE

Autosexual was definitely the lamest. Only feel sexual attracted towards oneself. That's narcissism taken to a whole new level.

Most were actually just personality disorders, but saying so would make me a racist.

Pity he didn't describe people who feel attracted to alien demons like himself, but I guess it has yet to be invented. I give it 5 years, perhaps less. Before people like that will dominate TV programs / shows / etc. Heck MTV is already full of it.

That video was an exercise in wise-acring. For example, demisexual is having an emotional connection with your partner? Isn't that just a given most of the time anyways. Why do 'categories of sexuality' need to be created for that, and I agree, most of these represent some sort of personality disorder.

I've redefined a few of these definitions to better suit the names of them:

Pansexual - A person who is inordinately attracted to pan flutes. This cluster makes up the majority of Gheorge Zamfir's album sales.
Demisexual - Someone who is attracted to Demi Moore, and no one else!
Gynesexual - Gynecologists who self-identify as a gynecologist. Can be either male or female.

I actually watched a few more video's of him. And yes it's a him, whet ever he wants to admit it or not. I figured that if someone could give me a better impression about how gender fluidity people think, he could.

Their 'kind' if I could phrase it like that, seem to express themselves overly cheerful and happy. With a lot of folks that settles it that there change must be of a positive nature. But for those who actually try to keep their feet on the ground. Know that one feels and acts based upon the current situation. Meaning, if the World or the people around them are in a dire state, they feel it to. And act upon it.

There is just nothing authentic or real about them. It's like a false personality on steroids. No wonder they harvest such a dark-side whenever someone questions their gender fluid reality. At some level, they must know that they are lying to themselves.

He is wearing contact lenses (obviously) so I couldn't tell if he is on drugs. But if I didn't knew any better how gender fluids tend to act, I would assume that he is on drugs.

Saw this picture on Twitter yesterday, and it's very spot on, IMO. The quote is from this article by John Pilger. I think it's important to always keep in mind who is actually behind these "progressive movements" of our times and what is their ultimate agenda.

C5DTViJWMAgIN9r.jpg

Siberia said:
"Equality March" in free and democratic Ukraine today:

https://youtu.be/3mConV2SYDU

The person dressed up in the colours of the American flag really makes me cringe. Looks like America has effectively succeeded in installing "freedom and democracy" mindset there.

The parade may not be a very peaceful one though:

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201706181054735236-ukraine-lgbt-parade/
Ukrainian Nationalists Block Route to Derail LGBT Pride Parade in Kiev

Several dozens of Ukrainian far-right supporters blocked one of the streets in Ukraine’s capital of Kiev to disrupt the upcoming LGBT pride parade, scheduled to take place later on Sunday, Sputnik correspondent reported.

KIEV (Sputnik) — Some 5,000 are scheduled to attend the LGBT parade, dubbed “The March of Equality”, according to the organizers. The event is set to take place at the central Volodymyrska street.
The radicals blocked the street as the participants of the parade started to arrive. The Ukrainian nationalists are dressed in a camouflage uniform, they are shouting slogans and holding posters against the minority group.

The Ukrainian authorities strengthened security measures in the capital in the wake of the LGBT pride parade, but are not taking actions to clear the street from the radicals.

The clashes between the radicals and the LGBT community repeatedly take place in Ukraine. In June, 2015, the radicals came into conflict with participants of the LGBT pride march in Kiev, a total of 11 policemen and several participants of the event were injured in clashes as a result.
Earlier in the year, the Human Rights Watch (HRW), the prominent rights watchdog, expressed concern with the fact that the level of homophobia remains high among Ukrainian high-ranking officials and the population in general.

Ant22 said:

Yes, that seems to be the point: first they actively support both the radical left (by promising them more "rights" and encouraging their behavior) and the radical right (by training and arming them), and then they promote events like this one in order to create conflict and chaos. And while the public is distacted by these manufactured clashes, their "leaders" can quietly continue with the wars and corruption.

Very scaring thread. :cry: The Cs said we'll see many chilling things.
Degeneration of humanity, under our eyes. Perverted mentality and actions becoming normality :scared:
I hope the humans with consciousness won't fall in this snare

Oxajil said:
According to the bill, gender identity is important in addition to gender and sexual orientation. Gender identity refers to the extent to which a person is "feeling" male or female. Just as in the new transgender law, one does not take the biological data into account for determining the identity, but rather the feeling. Scientifically, the chromosomes of each cell determine the sex, so the biological data is more profound ... Now they are basing this assessment on how one feels: do I feel like a boy or a girl. ...

For various reasons, during the growth phase there may be a desire to belong to the other gender, but in how far is that of a lasting nature? Is it okay to confirm this from early on, and to allow a teenager to take hormones so that the characteristics of the gender of subjective preference become visible? How healthy is this and what are its side effects in the long term? Is this an identity crisis or a gender crisis?

Slowly they're trying to introduce these kinds of 'education' to schools involving young children, and topics on gender fluidity will most likely be included. :/ in their letter they also mentioned how anyone who disagrees with the bill is called 'scary, homophobic, guilty of discriminating'. They emphasize that it is not up to the state to enforce an ideology, and that the state ought to protect freedom of opinion.
[/quote]

In Ontario there is now legislation in place where children can be taken from their parents if they don't go along with this madness. There are now LGBT flags flying on school grounds in some districts. Because of TV and the media, TG has become 'trendy' even in kids too young to have yet hit puberty (that is what bothers me the most). What so-called Feminists fail to realize is that you cannot have trans without reinforcing patriarchal gender stereotypes. A girl who wears jeans, rejects dresses or dollies and plays rough-and-tumble sport is still a girl. A boy who likes pink is still a boy. At heart, it is anti-gay as well. A man who is attracted to other men is not *really* a woman. I think gays and lesbians are doing a world of harm to themselves and their own interests by aligning with trans, especially nowadays. This isn't the 80s/70s/60s anymore.

What I find most disturbing is that in one friend's child's school, children are not allowed to exclude anyone else. Choosing their own friends is discouraged (this is in an upper middle class area of downtown Toronto). Bullying is one thing and social isolation sucks (I know; I was pretty much invisible in grade 7 and I do not think children should be forced, I think some children need to be taught better social skills if their parents failed at it) At the same time, we see articles or Facebook posts about how making a child hug Grandma is rape culture.

I never imagined back when I was a teen in the 80s that these social conservatives were to some extent right. They really do want to destroy the family unit and replace it with the State. Now, I still do bristle at the "family values" bunch for myriad reasons. However, that does not make them entirely wrong.

Perhaps it was mentioned before, but there is a saying that was attributed to many public figures, and in many possible variations:

"If you're not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."

Siberia said:
Ant22 said:

Yes, that seems to be the point: first they actively support both the radical left (by promising them more "rights" and encouraging their behavior) and the radical right (by training and arming them), and then they promote events like this one in order to create conflict and chaos. And while the public is distacted by these manufactured clashes, their "leaders" can quietly continue with the wars and corruption.

If for instance you take a look at what came to be known as The Years of Lead in Italy, this is precisely what was happening. Both the right-wing and left-wing extremists (certanily not all of them, some were probably duped) had ties to certain Western powers and were being used to achieve what the PTB wanted; destabilizing in order to stabilize, despite of what they though they were fighting for, or despite their ideology.

Today's news from "discriminatory" and "homophobic" (in the eyes of the European Court of Human Rights, anyway) Russia:

The Russian Justice Ministry has announced plans to appeal a ruling that found Russia’s ban on the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations to minors discriminatory and awarded damages to several activists previously convicted under the act.

According to the statement published on the ministry’s website on Tuesday, the ban does not contradict international practices and the sole purpose of the law was to protect children’s morals and health.

The statement was released soon after the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg ruled that the law, often described in the mass media as a ‘gay propaganda ban’, was discriminatory and encouraged homophobia. The court took the side of three Russian activists who were convicted in Russia for violating the ban between 2009 and 2012, and ordered the Russian state to pay compensation for damages.

One of the main sponsors of the original Russian bill, State Duma MP Vitaly Milonov (United Russia) called the ECHR ruling a “propaganda stunt” and a “bludgeon” used by neo-liberals to destroy their opponents.

This court became an information propaganda dump quite some time ago and everyone should stop calling it a court. Because a court is something independent and important,” Milonov told RT.

The ECHR [European Court of Human Rights] is nothing more than a branch of the propaganda machine servicing the European neoliberal circles. It has already stopped protecting the human rights and liberties, now they use it as a bludgeon for making threats,” he added.

The lawmaker also said that the ruling can be easily ignored in Russia.

The head of the Upper House committee for constitutional law, Senator Andrey Klishas, said on Tuesday that in his view, the Justice Ministry should have sent an enquiry to the Constitutional Court to check whether the potential execution of the ECHR ruling is in line with the Russian Constitution.

According to the senator’s press service, he believes that following the ECHR orders could violate the constitution, which states that the exercising of one’s rights must not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others, as well as banning public promotion of social, racial, ethnic, or religious hatred.

The current legislation matches public morals as they are traditionally understood in Russian society. As any legislative solution to a public request lies within the powers of the national legislative bodies, the senator’s opinion is that European entities should abstain from interfering in the internal affairs of our state,” the press service’s statement reads, as quoted by Interfax.

In 2013, Russia introduced the law banning any promotion of non-traditional sexual relations to persons under 18. Before being approved nationwide, the law had been passed at a municipal level in the city of St. Petersburg.

The law ordered fines for breaches of the ban, including in the media, on the internet and via viral advertisements. Holding LGBT rallies was also prohibited as well as distribution of information aimed at forming non-traditional sexual concepts in children, describing such relations as attractive, promoting a distorted understanding of a social equality between traditional and non-traditional relations, and also unwanted solicitation of information that could provoke interest in such relations.

In late 2015, two Communist Party lawmakers proposed an additional ban on any public demonstration of “non-traditional” sexual orientation, however this bill has not been passed by the parliament.

Back
Top Bottom