Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Seriously, if it came out tomorrow that Jeffrey Epstein was actually a Mossad agent tasked with luring all those people of note to his island for the express purpose of getting them compromised, I’d say “That sounds about right”.🤣
You mean something like this? 😏
2023-11-02.jpg

But what if Jeffrey Epstein wasn't an "agent", but a dupe himself? What if the person we know as Jeffrey Epstein wasn't "real", but just a facade?

The reason why i'm mentioning it is because some time ago i watched an interview with Eric Weinstein, who apparently met Jeffrey Epstein (!), and the way he described the guy was exactly that: a facade. It was as if Epstein was a product of someone that carefully managed his image.
The moment he said that, i thought of Epstein not as someone with his own agency, but a willing puppet that's being led by those more powerful than him. And while it probably doesn't matter much since the end result is the same, it paints a different picture of him as a person: he wasn't part of the Elite Club, but just a toy that was allowed to enjoy the party while it lasted.

So when the toy got caught, the toy was gotten rid of, and nobody cried about it.

This is the interview where he talks about it (the part about Epstein is near the beginning):

I would be surprised by nothing from this government. I would literally put nothing past them. Seriously, if it came out tomorrow that Jeffrey Epstein was actually a Mossad agent tasked with luring all those people of note to his island for the express purpose of getting them compromised, I’d say “That sounds about right”.🤣
There does seems to be links with Mossad as the initial money source that jump started his "enterprise". Ghislaine Maxwell's Father, Robert Maxwell, was a known Mossad agent. After his "termination", Ghislaine used the remaining funds and funneled through Epstein as the front.

Seems this has been going on for a very long time!

Fwiw, this reminds me of the book by Michael Baigent that touches on this subject a bit. I read it years ago but can't remember if what he uncovered was useful.

1701967154441.png

From the Back Cover​

Will current generations live to see Armageddon?
Are there really sinister forces at work, encouraging its imminent arrival? If so, who exactly are they?
In his latest investigative book Michael Baigent takes us to the assembly hall of the UN, the boardrooms of major businesses and powerful lobbying groups, the cabinet meetings of world leaders, the ranches of cattle breeders, the churches of the faithful, and the narrow winding streets of modern Jerusalem, revealing to us the many diverse, public, and clandestine figures behind a perilous messianic agenda.
By unveiling truly bizarre alliances, revisiting centuries-old ghostly events still haunting the birthplaces of religion, unraveling complex threads of history to discern the difference between myth and prophecy, and providing a thorough explication of the religious texts underlying all of this madness in the context of the times in which they were written, Baigent presents a very different view of the past, present, and future than that perpetuated by many loose interpretations of scripture.
What are faith force multipliers? Which members of the U.S. military top brass have fought to employ them? Which world leader belongs to a secret messianic society called the Hojjatieh? What is the Chalcedon Foundation? And what is the correlation between its tenets, those of sharia law, and the fulfillment of end-time prophecies?
The answers to these questions and others will intrigue, mystify, and enrage you, whether you're a person of faith or a staunch secularist. But the author's goal is not simply to shock the reader—it is to help diffuse the time bomb that has been set by the hard-liners of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. In the end, Baigent asks these questions to deliver an urgent message: that spiritual yearning is actually a deep and personal issue of awareness, one that can bring hope and tolerance to the world, rather than the self-superiority and control that are born of fear and conflict.

About the Author​

Michael Baigent is the author of From the Omens of Babylon, Ancient Traces, and the New York Times bestseller The Jesus Papers. He is also the coauthor of the international bestsellers Holy Blood, Holy Grail and The Messianic Legacy (with Henry Lincoln and Richard Leigh).
This book was written in 2009. Michael Baigent died in 2013.

I think Israel out-nazied 1930's Germany, the comparison doesn't work anymore. I avoid sharing here the heart-wrenching photos of children deliberately killed, maimed, traumatized, orphaned, and photos of civilians shot in cold blood in the streets.
There are also some testimonies like this:
1701985001724.png
Beit Lahia is the place where male civilians over age 15 were rounded, blindfolded, forced to remove clothes, made to sit in the cold weather, and taken to a remote area ISIS style. In Gobbelian style they pretend these prisoners are Khammas. Even is they were Khammas (they're not), compare that to how Russians treat Ukranian POWs. Heck compare that to how Germans treated Americans POWs. Here's an "interesting" comment:
1701985923852.png

Maybe they're eliminating people who knew these civilians as a coverup for the propaganda.

As for the writer Refaat Al-Araeer who was target-assassinated with his family, here's the kind of messages he used to receive from YHWH's best:
1701985352575.png
Charming people.

Somehow the Quorum remides me on this guy:
View attachment 87309
He is from the original Silver Surfer series, one of the "watchers" (Watcher Prime) who are only there to register what happens.
This one made the decision to tell the Silver Surfer what is going on else where, or what will happen to the universe, the outcome, so that he (Silver Surfer) could do something about it.
Maybe this is the case for some of the members of quorum too.

I may be wrong on this, but I relate several concepts to this idea of the Watchers- "Q", the first being the iIgigi / Igigu/ Igigi. This Semitic term describes a group of possibly seven or eight gods of the Mesopotamian pantheon (sky gods, the seven mythical wise men or "wise priests" (Elohim?) were the ones who watched over their replacements at work, the newly created humans. Then I find a phonetic relationship with the Greek goddess Hygieia (Hygieia) who was the goddess of healing, cleansing and healing (later, also of the moon) this connects me with a poster that is in the Deutsches Historisches Museum in Berlin made for May 1911, which has to do with these hygienist movements andand that ends with the destruction of Dresden and the Third Reich.
The poster itself caught my attention for its beautiful watchful eye. The aforementioned Sumeria Lexicon has:
IGI: n. eye (s); to look; face, aspect, former aspect (double ig, 'door') [IGI archaic frequency: 21]. v., to see.
gi (4): to surround, besiege, block (circle + to lower).
gi (17): N. young (small and slender like a cane).
Using these renderings and transliteration, we can extend the sense 'young' to speak to the younger gods, or 'surround/siege' may be a validation of the concept that Igigi was described as the gods who remained in heaven surrounding the earth .
In addition, the term IGI.GI could also be a duplication of the root IGI = 'to look'. The eye (begi in Basque) is the all-seeing, the v-igi-lantes (Spanish) and I relate them to the biblical and non-biblical prophecies that are concatenated with the script to follow, as we are seeing now, of eugenic wars against us : cleanliness and sanitation.

Igi-.jpgigia.png
Remember that the symbol of hygiene is that of a snake in a bowl and the snakes as we already know sign 11 and so we could go on and on ....

Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses - Anunna (Anunnaku, Anunnaki) (a group of gods)

I think Israel out-nazied 1930's Germany, the comparison doesn't work anymore. I avoid sharing here the heart-wrenching photos of children deliberately killed, maimed, traumatized, orphaned, and photos of civilians shot in cold blood in the streets.
There are also some testimonies like this:
View attachment 87338
Beit Lahia is the place where male civilians over age 15 were rounded, blindfolded, forced to remove clothes, made to sit in the cold weather, and taken to a remote area ISIS style. In Gobbelian style they pretend these prisoners are Khammas. Even is they were Khammas (they're not), compare that to how Russians treat Ukranian POWs. Heck compare that to how Germans treated Americans POWs. Here's an "interesting" comment:
View attachment 87341

Maybe they're eliminating people who knew these civilians as a coverup for the propaganda.

As for the writer Refaat Al-Araeer who was target-assassinated with his family, here's the kind of messages he used to receive from YHWH's best:
View attachment 87339
Charming people.
To say "where are those comets?" would be a huuuge understatement.

'Netanyahu wants to expand the war in the region just to "hide" the ethnic cleansing.'

Beirut, southern Lebanon could become another Gaza thanks to Hezbollah — Netanyahu

7 DEC, 2023

Despite this, I am not sure if Israel could fight a war in two fronts.

I also saw this tonight, which I thought was interesting, Saudi Arabia is advocating for Iran's allies and the ones they were at war with a few years ago:

Saudi Arabia urges US restraint as Houthis attack ships in Red Sea​

Saudi Arabia has asked the United States to show restraint in responding to attacks by Yemen's Houthis against ships in the Red Sea, two sources familiar with Saudi thinking said, as Riyadh seeks to contain spillover from the Hamas-Israel war.

The Iran-aligned Houthis have waded into the conflict that has spread around the Middle East since war erupted on Oct. 7, attacking vessels in vital shipping lanes and firing drones and missiles at Israel itself.

I may be wrong on this, but I relate several concepts to this idea of the Watchers- "Q", the first being the iIgigi / Igigu/ Igigi. This Semitic term describes a group of possibly seven or eight gods of the Mesopotamian pantheon (sky gods, the seven mythical wise men or "wise priests" (Elohim?) were the ones who watched over their replacements at work, the newly created humans. Then I find a phonetic relationship with the Greek goddess Hygieia (Hygieia) who was the goddess of healing, cleansing and healing (later, also of the moon) this connects me with a poster that is in the Deutsches Historisches Museum in Berlin made for May 1911, which has to do with these hygienist movements andand that ends with the destruction of Dresden and the Third Reich.
The poster itself caught my attention for its beautiful watchful eye. The aforementioned Sumeria Lexicon has:
IGI: n. eye (s); to look; face, aspect, former aspect (double ig, 'door') [IGI archaic frequency: 21]. v., to see.
gi (4): to surround, besiege, block (circle + to lower).
gi (17): N. young (small and slender like a cane).
Using these renderings and transliteration, we can extend the sense 'young' to speak to the younger gods, or 'surround/siege' may be a validation of the concept that Igigi was described as the gods who remained in heaven surrounding the earth .
In addition, the term IGI.GI could also be a duplication of the root IGI = 'to look'. The eye (begi in Basque) is the all-seeing, the v-igi-lantes (Spanish) and I relate them to the biblical and non-biblical prophecies that are concatenated with the script to follow, as we are seeing now, of eugenic wars against us : cleanliness and sanitation.

View attachment 87340View attachment 87342
Remember that the symbol of hygiene is that of a snake in a bowl and the snakes as we already know sign 11 and so we could go on and on ....

Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses - Anunna (Anunnaku, Anunnaki) (a group of gods)
This is very interesting. In a biblical context the term "watchers" is usually linked with the group of fallen angels referred to in Chapter 6 of Genesis as the 'Sons of God' and in the Book of Enoch. It seems this group of rebel angels were not content merely to watch over mankind's affairs but chose to get directly involved (in a sort of breach of a Star Trek like 'Prime Directive') by coming down from the heavens to interbreed with human women (although the C's said they used forced insemination to achieve this) thereby producing a race of hybrid giants known as the Nephilim. They also dispensed secret knowledge and technology to men that would lead to wars occurring all over the Earth. The place where these angels descended is considered to be Mount Hermon in Lebanon, where they allegedly swore an oath together to carry out their agenda. What is also interesting to note is that the C's mentioned that a group of beings called the Antareans (who were an STS race from Orion that is humanoid) would become involved with the Sumerians and a group of Nephilim in building the city of Baalbek in 3218 B.C., a city which is also located in modern Lebanon, a country which is now in the crosshairs of the Israelis.

Although the C's said the Nephilim had originally been brought here from a planet orbiting a star in the constellation of Scorpio, this particular group of giants were the product of an experiment to recreate the Nephilim, which the C's told us failed. This leads me to wonder whether there may be some connection between these Antareans and the watchers of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. More relevant to our own modern times though is that these same Antareans were heavily involved with the Nazis via the Thule Society, although the C's say this group are now no longer on Earth.

Curiously, the date 3218 BC for the cessation of building Baalbek puts it roughly in the same ball park as the date of the mysterious Nordic Covenant:
Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?

A:
5129 years. [MJF: dating from 1998]

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant made between humans and other humans, or between humans and higher density beings?

A: Mostly between humans and humans, but some of the other.
[MJF: Could this "other" have been the Antareans?]

[....]

Q: Is there any particular thing about this that I ought to ask at the moment that I am not going to discover in the course of my research? The mail group asked a few questions about this, so I thought I ought to approach the subject. Is the Nordic Covenant made between people who are blond and blue-eyed?

A: Not the central issue.

Q: What is the central issue of the Nordic Covenant?

A: Bloodline extends off the planet.

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant a group that is in place on the planet for the purpose of guarding or propagating a particular bloodline?

A: To guard secrets.

However, the C's described the Quorum as "watchers" but stated that the Nordic Covenant was not the Quorum, although the two groups enjoyed a "segmented relationship". A segmented relationship suggests something that was part of the whole but has since been divided off as a segment. Was the Nordic Covenant therefore a breakaway from the Quorum and did the Antareans play a part in this?

As noted by Laura, the dating of the Nordic Covenant is also contemporary with the age of Hermes Trismegistus who had betrayed his Pharoah Rana, who was the Egyptian leader of a spiritual covenant that had established a unity between all the peoples in the area we know today as the Middle East:
Q: (L) I would like to know the approximate year of the life of Hermes Trismegistus.
A: 5211 [years ago] approx.

And that brings us right back into the ballpark with the time of Narmer's "Unification" of Egypt and the formation of the "Elohim Covenant." The question is, how does this relate to the Nordic Covenant?

Interestingly, the Elohim, like the Watchers, are also known as the 'Sons of God' in the Bible and the C's also confirmed that the angel that Jacob (who was really Abraham/Moses) wrestled with (which coincided with Moses handing back to the STS forces who had manufactured it the power cell that had been concealed within the Ark of the Covenant) was a member of the Elohim, who the C's said were trans-definitive beings who had once been human:

Session 03-07-95
Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

But Laura also noted that 3100 B.C. was also the time estimated for the unification of Egypt and the beginning of the reign of Pharaoh Narmer/Menes. This led Laura to wonder whether Narmer was part of this "Nordic Covenant?"

However, most importantly for us and the whole current business of the Temple of Jerusalem was the fact that the C's confirmed that Narmer was the model for the Israelite King Solomon:
Q: Which king of Egypt was the equivalent of Solomon?
A:
Narmer.

If the Egyptian Narmer was the real King Solomon, then he was never responsible for the building of the First Temple in Jerusalem, which if there ever was such a temple in the age of King David and his immediate successors, it was probably a pagan temple that had been sequestered by the Israelites to become their temple.

This makes much of the lore of the Temple (and of Freemasonry too, since much of this is built around the building of Solomon's Temple) the stuff of nonsense. However, you would have a very hard time convincing those Zionists who are determined to build the Third (or is that the Second) Temple of this fact. Ironic though isn't it!​

The images and videos we've seen today. It's just too much. Heartbreaking. We are witnessing a very dark moment of history in real time. The type that will be talked about for several decades or centuries to come - or at least it should be.

Most of the world watches in horror yet nothing can be done. I imagine that people in the know, or common people paying attention, figured out already that the plan is to rid the territory of Palestinians. That's why they are making the place uninhabitable and pushing people further south, until the 2 million are against the fence of Rafah and Egypt has no choice but to open the gates. Then they won't be able to go back - and back to what anyway?

But there may still be twists in this story. Someone may intervene or escalate or back down, who knows. I just wish so many people didn't have to suffer like that, especially children. Very sad.

Despite this, I am not sure if Israel could fight a war in two fronts.
It will need more US resources.
I also saw this tonight, which I thought was interesting, Saudi Arabia is advocating for Iran's allies and the ones they were at war with a few years ago:

Saudi Arabia urges US restraint as Houthis attack ships in Red Sea​

It is not in the best interest to Saudi Arabia for this area to become difficult petroleum-wise.
Red Sea is The New Battleground

Since the start of the war, the only place where the Axis of Resistance has escalated significantly is the Red Sea, by attacking Israeli ships.

The Red Sea is vital to the global economy and, at the same time, crucial to Israel's economy.

This will put pressure on both the West and Israel to think rationally and negotiate a ceasefire.

The Ansarullah movement initiating the attacks is known in the West as "Houthi rebels", which is far from reality.

The Ansarullah movement emerged victorious from a long war with the Saudi-led coalition.

According to reports, the Ansarullah Movement has a force of 200000 soldiers.

Moreover, they have various types of ballistic missiles (2000km), drones, sea mines, suicide boats and even air defence systems.

So they can do considerable damage if war breaks out.

I would never have imagined 😂

Summary

+ Series of Israeli air strikes target Palestinians across Gaza overnight

Israeli fighter jets carried out a series of air strikes across the Gaza Strip overnight on Friday.
Shelling was reported in northern areas, including in Gaza City and Beit Lahia, central areas, including in Deir al-Balah and Nuseirat refugee camp, as well as southern areas, including in Khan Younis and Rafah.
pic.twitter.com/Pxop6HApWJ
— قناة الجزيرة (@AJArabic) December 8, 2023
Translation: Israeli bombing of a residential square and homes belonging to the al-Nadi family in the Nuseirat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip, leaving several killed and wounded.

+ Palestinian Authority working with US on postwar plan for Gaza

The Palestinian Authority is working with US officials on a plan to run Gaza after the war is over, Bloomberg News reported, citing Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh.
The preferred outcome of the conflict would be for the Hamas militant group which controls Gaza to become a junior partner under the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), helping to build a new independent state that includes the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, Ramallah-based Shtayyeh said in an interview to Bloomberg News on Thursday.
“If they (Hamas) are ready to come to an agreement and accept the political platform of the PLO, then there will be room for talk. Palestinians should not be divided,” Shtayyeh said, adding that Israel’s aim to fully defeat Hamas is unrealistic.

+Rockets fired at US embassy in Baghdad's Green Zone: AFP

At least three rockets targeting the US embassy in Baghdad's Green Zone were fired at dawn on Friday, landing on the outskirts of the district housing government and diplomatic buildings, an Iraqi security official said.
A US military official speaking on condition of anonymity told AFP that alarms had gone off and that "probable sounds of impacts were heard" near the US embassy and Union III base, where international troops are stationed.

+ Netanyahu Threatens to Devastate Beirut If Hezbollah Enters War

7 de dic 2023 at 17:45 CET
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened devastation in Beirut and southern Lebanon if Hezbollah opens a second front in Israel’s war with Hamas.
“If Hezbollah decides to open an all-out war, then with its own hands it will turn Beirut and southern Lebanon, which are not far from here, into Gaza and Khan Yunis,” Netanyahu said.

+ US has ‘enabled a monster’

The Israeli government is “trying to do as much destruction as they can” in order to drive people out of Gaza, according to Ahmed Bedier, president of civil society group United Voices for America.
They initially had this plan to force people out into Egypt and the Sinai, but that’s not happening. So, to try to get people to leave in different ways and cause as much destruction to the infrastructure as possible, infrastructure that sustains life, we saw simultaneous attacks on hospitals, food and schools,” he told Al Jazeera.
Bedier also criticised the US’s role in emboldening Netanyahu, saying they’ve put themselves “in a difficult situation”.
“The Biden administration at the beginning of this gave full support, full throttle support for the Netanyahu government, what they’re doing, and now they’re trying to rein it in,” he said. “In a way, they enabled a monster and they can’t pull them back.”

Back
Top Bottom