Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Fantastic work, Natus Videre, on that previous long post. It is important to maintain the large perspective to guide our focus. All you noted really lays it out.

There is a strong tendency to dive immersively back into the minutiae of the present clown horror show and immediately fall back asleep. It is so important to bask in the presence of the larger macro perspective, IMO.

Part of the point of the 7/24 news cycle is to keep humanity distracted from noticing the bigger pictures at play. And when I revisit the bigger picture you have excellently laid out, it inspires me to try to remember what I came here for.

Fantastic work, Natus Videre, on that previous long post. It is important to maintain the large perspective to guide our focus. All you noted really lays it out.

There is a strong tendency to dive immersively back into the minutiae of the present clown horror show and immediately fall back asleep. It is so important to bask in the presence of the larger macro perspective, IMO.

Part of the point of the 7/24 news cycle is to keep humanity distracted from noticing the bigger pictures at play. And when I revisit the bigger picture you have excellently laid out, it inspires me to try to remember what I came here for.
Here here!🍻 I wish to second that!

Scalated already.

Confirmed?
UKMTO (United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations) Warnings
Image of: 11/12/2023 - 11/12/2023

Also
French frigate shoots down drones over Red Sea: Military
Incident comes after Houthi rebels threatened to prevent passage of Israel-linked ships if aid is not allowed into Gaza
A French frigate has shot down two drones over the Red Sea that were believed to be approaching from the coast of Yemen, according to the French military.
“The interception and destruction of these two identified threats” were carried out late on Saturday by the frigate Languedoc, which operates in the Red Sea, the general staff said in a press release on Sunday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_195653.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_195653.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 6
Did the Israelis decide to open a second front on their own? Doubtful.
Israel has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to Lebanon, threatening to start a full-scale war
Israel has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the Lebanese government and military demanding that negotiations begin on the return of Hezbollah to the positions provided for in UN Security Council Resolution 1701. In case of non-compliance, the IDF is ready to launch a military operation against Hezbollah's infrastructure in southern Lebanon. The ultimatum came after increased violence on the border, including the use of explosive drones and rockets by Hezbollah.

As it became known, Israel launched retaliatory airstrikes in southern Lebanon, as a result of which five houses were destroyed in the city of Aitarun. Five people were injured, and deaths were avoided thanks to "divine intervention," according to local official Ali Hijazi. Hezbollah called the airstrikes a "new escalation" and promised new types of attacks.

It is also reported that the Israeli army reported the interception of "suspicious air targets" from Lebanon, as a result of which two soldiers were injured of moderate severity. In response, Israel launched massive strikes against Hezbollah targets.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned of serious consequences for Beirut in the event of a war with Hezbollah. Clashes between Israel and Hezbollah intensified after the Gaza war, becoming the most significant since 2006. Hezbollah claims that its actions are aimed at supporting the Palestinians in Gaza.
Израиль объявил 48-часовой ультиматум Ливану, грозя начать полномасштабную войну

It's just an opinion
The Economist: Israel's success in Gaza is unlikely - the US refuses to support
The British magazine "The Economist" reports that Israel has several weeks left to complete its mission in the Gaza Strip, due to the potential refusal of the United States to support this operation. Nine weeks have passed since the bombing of Gaza began, and six weeks have passed since ground operations began. According to the publication, Israel's initiatives look unpromising, despite the intensification of military operations.

Israel has stepped up its operations by deploying a full airborne division around Khan Yunis in southern Gaza, while armored divisions operate in the northern part of the destroyed city. Despite this, there are doubts about the success of the operation and Israeli society demands that its leaders confirm the final victory.

Israeli generals, since the beginning of hostilities, have argued that it would take months of intensive operations to achieve success. However, after more than two months, they still expect long months of work, while time may be limited.

The magazine notes that the high rate of civilian deaths has already undermined international support for the Israeli operation. The United States, a key ally of Israel, is wavering in its support. The US and Israeli authorities publicly deny that the Biden administration has set any deadlines for completing the attack, but reports are emerging that the US may demand a cessation of hostilities at the beginning of the new year.

If Washington does demand a cessation of hostilities, the Israeli bombing of Gaza may cease, but the Israeli army is likely to continue a less intense campaign using mobile ground forces. In such a scenario, Hamas will retain control of part of the Gaza Strip and Israel will not be able to achieve its main goal of destroying Hamas.
The Economist: Успех Израиля в Газе маловероятен - США отказываются от поддержки

Израильтяне сами решили открыть второй фронт? Сомнительно.

More brazen excuses...

Israel has helped finance Hamas for years
Yesterday in an interview with Thierry Meyssan, in French, says that Hamas hasn't helped the Palestinians at all, given what's going on.

Here l'interview but in French. A very good program.

Yesterday in an interview with Thierry Meyssan, in French, says that Hamas hasn't helped the Palestinians at all, given what's going on.

Here l'interview but in French. A very good program.

Hamas is not there to help the Palestinian cause. Hamas is there to help start the Third World War. I refer to Albert Pike's letter about the Three World Wars and to the blistering rage stampeding on both sides of this catastrophe.

Hamas is not there to help the Palestinian cause. Hamas is there to help start the Third World War. I refer to Albert Pike's letter about the Three World Wars and to the blistering rage stampeding on both sides of this catastrophe.
Exactly. No extreme militia is there to help anyone.

When you capture civilian infants and the elderly as hostages and torture and kill people, you ain't doing so in the name of peace. Same goes for bombing entire neighborhoods

This goes for all militias, I don't care who funds them or what banners they carry

We've been paying attention:
The name of the game is sowing hatred, chaos and causing destabilization, and the nationalities involved in each case are quite besides the point

Yes it is Israeli propaganda. And besides, Meyssan explains that there are two main factions within Hamas: An internationalist faction related to the Muslim brotherhood, the one financed indirectly by Israel, and a genuine resistance group that's just preoccupied with Palestine. Remember that Islamist groups like ISIS do not care about Palestinians. ISIS is attacking Syria in an informal alliance with Israel (and the US), how convenient.
When your land is stolen, your people is tortured and starved, inside job or not you're pushed to resist. My "ancestral" village is known for the largest massacre of villagers during an "intifada" in the 19th century against a colonial power. Some schools today are named after my family name because of some resistance combatants who died in the mid 20th century (some of whom had fought against the Nazis in Europe previously). Resistance movements are often subverted and infiltrated like what happened in Ireland in the 70's. They're all called terrorists. The fact that Egypt warned Israel about the Aqsa Storm operation means they have spies inside the internationalist branch of Hamas, which no other can do (certainly not Shia Iran). It should be clear for now that the massacre of the Palestinian people by Israel with the complicity of the US and the UK has nothing to do with Aqsa Storm, that it was prepared for a long time, and that the goal is ethnic cleansing. An that, nothing can justify. Not the Aqsa Storm attack, not Covid, not Global Warming, not anything. It's just evil.

Yes it is Israeli propaganda. And besides, Meyssan explains that there are two main factions within Hamas: An internationalist faction related to the Muslim brotherhood, the one financed indirectly by Israel, and a genuine resistance group that's just preoccupied with Palestine. Remember that Islamist groups like ISIS do not care about Palestinians. ISIS is attacking Syria in an informal alliance with Israel (and the US), how convenient.
When your land is stolen, your people is tortured and starved, inside job or not you're pushed to resist. My "ancestral" village is known for the largest massacre of villagers during an "intifada" in the 19th century against a colonial power. Some schools today are named after my family name because of some resistance combatants who died in the mid 20th century (some of whom had fought against the Nazis in Europe previously). Resistance movements are often subverted and infiltrated like what happened in Ireland in the 70's. They're all called terrorists. The fact that Egypt warned Israel about the Aqsa Storm operation means they have spies inside the internationalist branch of Hamas, which no other can do (certainly not Shia Iran). It should be clear for now that the massacre of the Palestinian people by Israel with the complicity of the US and the UK has nothing to do with Aqsa Storm, that it was prepared for a long time, and that the goal is ethnic cleansing. An that, nothing can justify. Not the Aqsa Storm attack, not Covid, not Global Warming, not anything. It's just evil.
And I ask myself, we (normal folk) are surrounded by evil from all sides. What hope could there possibly ever be ?

An asteroid ?

Okay so lotsa ppl die and some structures collapse.

There's no way that afterwards, suddenly, the people who will be in leading positions -won't- be psychopaths.

I don't see a viable avenue that would lead to real change

If i recall correctly
(from a Nuoflix interview recently, "Script for Armageddon" with Wolfgang Eggert, in german language - and extremely interesting interview by the way)

that Moshe Dayan, the perhaps biggest military hero in Israel, once said "Give an Arab one million dollar - and we can start a war" (to address e.g. the 'Palestinian question')

This came out of prime minister Moshe Sharett's private diary, which his daughter Yael published in a book around year 1980 "My struggle for Peace" (?). The Zionists and its secret service machinery puppets made sure that anyone who hurts the zionistic interests will be eliminated. Mysteriously, Yeal was later found dead in a hotel room in Rome (1984 ?).

I assume similar background activities steered the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin in 1995, when Rabin went against the zionistic plots and plans, being the creator/defender of the Oslo peace accords... which failed, as Benjamin Netanyahu 'happened' to enter the stage.

:whistle:

PS: Note that i have written this out of memory, and do not have to time to double check everything, since I am on my way out for work in order to 'get my head washed' (for the third time) by my super boss for a mistake i've done 2-3 weeks ago (Which i admitted openly and have corrected). But hey, all good things are three, right ?! So, i really need to focus on that now.

Last edited:
Exactly. No extreme militia is there to help anyone.

Hamas is not an "extreme militia".

When you capture civilian infants and the elderly as hostages and torture and kill people, you ain't doing so in the name of peace. Same goes for bombing entire neighborhoods

Taking people (including children) as hostages is what Israel does, so Palestinian resistance is left with little option but to do the same.
There is no evidence beyond any doubt that Hamas tortured and killed civilians.

Hamas is not an "extreme militia".

Taking people (including children) as hostages is what Israel does, so Palestinian resistance is left with little option but to do the same.
There is no evidence beyond any doubt that Hamas tortured and killed civilians.
As I wrote: I don't care who does these things. It can't be right for some and wrong for others.

Back
Top Bottom