Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Can't help but wonder if the universe and its symbolic messaging system is about to dip in with a pertinent comment....

Lest we forget in all this mayhem, come October 14th (Saturn's-day) the US will be dissected by a Ring of Fire 'Annular' Eclipse of the sun:

UntitledCON8.jpg

The Great American Eclipse indeed...

Can't help but wonder if the universe and its symbolic messaging system is about to dip in with a pertinent comment....

Lest we forget in all this mayhem, come October 14th (Saturn's-day) the US will be dissected by a Ring of Fire 'Annular' Eclipse of the sun:

View attachment 83013

The Great American Eclipse indeed...

Did you by chance mean to say “bisected”? Though I can certainly understand a well-placed Freudian slip! Or if you literally meant “dissected”, I suppose that fits too! I can go either way.😄

I did not post anything here at the time because of the bad reputation of the alleged/fake alien bodies and other comments - being flares, but those look like this...

Looks similar to what we talking about in the transcript thread.

Here is the short video.
At the bottom right you can see an airplane move across the screen. Unfortunately, a minute after I stopped recording it faded away.

Things are getting spicy for sure.

From zerohedge:

Egyptian Intelligence Warned 'Something Big' Was Coming, But This Was Ignored: Israeli Media

Egypt is trying to have a "told ya so" moment, as on Monday the government said that Egyptian intelligence tried to repeatedly communicate to Israel that 'something big' was coming, prior to the massive jihadist militant attack out of Gaza which killed hundreds of Israelis.

A top Egyptian official was cited in Israeli media as saying, "Egypt cautioned about the situation's escalation, but unfortunately, these warnings were disregarded by Israel."

All but certain the attack wasn't a surprise. The inside job of 911 killed 2977+ in New York city, so 1100 Israelis killed so far, well, barely a trifle by comparison and of little consequence to the real perpetrators.

From Presstv. This is kind of interesting. I am not sure it explains 100% of what we’ve seen in the reported lapse in Israeli security and intelligence, but perhaps it plays at least some role.

An informed Palestinian official says some Israeli military personnel collaborated with Palestinian resistance groups in the fields of logistics and intelligence in the recent surprise attack against the occupying regime.

The informed source told Tasnim that some of the information obtained from the “infiltration spots” had been acquired through long-time collaboration of certain Israeli military personnel with the resistance groups.

“During al-Aqsa Storm, the information played a crucial role in facilitating the infiltration of forces into Israeli districts, especially the military bases surrounding Gaza,” the source said.

The official underlined that the cooperation has not been limited to intelligence and the Palestinians have for a long time been procuring a large part of their equipment from the soldiers and the body of the Israeli military.

“Such an approach adopted by the Zionists has resulted in the growing number of suspicious death of Israeli officers, non-commissioned officers, and soldiers. Nevertheless, many of those deaths have remained undisclosed under strict censorship of military news,” it added.

From zerohedge:

Egyptian Intelligence Warned 'Something Big' Was Coming, But This Was Ignored: Israeli Media

Egypt is trying to have a "told ya so" moment, as on Monday the government said that Egyptian intelligence tried to repeatedly communicate to Israel that 'something big' was coming, prior to the massive jihadist militant attack out of Gaza which killed hundreds of Israelis.

A top Egyptian official was cited in Israeli media as saying, "Egypt cautioned about the situation's escalation, but unfortunately, these warnings were disregarded by Israel."

All but certain the attack wasn't a surprise. The inside job of 911 killed 2977+ in New York city, so 1100 Israelis killed so far, well, barely a trifle by comparison and of little consequence to the real perpetrators.
Not a trifle at all…Israel has a population of 10 million…having 1000+ killed would make it even more significant don’t you think? This is clearly going to escalate, and many more are going to die. I don’t see any good moves here. This was such a bad decision to attack by Iran and hammas, they do not value life it appears. They are going to regret this one just like YKW 50 yrs ago.

As you can imagine, being a forum members for so long, I had to develop the awareness to match.

Some experiences include:
A shadowlike UAP that myself and one other person saw. It disconnected from a hotel and floated before rising up. Disconnected is the only way we could describe it.

Strange sudden "weather" from out of nowhere

A "dude" that had been following people around and taking photos of them with high end equipment under the guise of taking pictures of nature. Saw him too, he was not exactly your average guy.

But the biggest one so far is the sounds (in plural), something seismic and or wavelike is definitely taking place

Whatever happens I will always have the Cs and the forum in my heart
This reminded me of the 2/20/22 session where the C's discussed the large portal over the Middle East:
Q: (L) Okay. Next topic. Oh, there was this weird video that Niall found. It was really weird.

SOTT: Cosmic phenomenon? Strange waves pulse through cloud in skies over northwestern Syria

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

Q: (Artemis) Something came in... Prepare for the worst!

(Chu) Something like what?

A: We told you that there would be strange cosmic phenomena!
So am wondering if cosmic energies are pouring through this portal at this time, fueling the crisis. It would make sense that 4D critters would make use of this now...

Not a trifle at all…Israel has a population of 10 million…having 1000+ killed would make it even more significant don’t you think? This is clearly going to escalate, and many more are going to die. I don’t see any good moves here. This was such a bad decision to attack by Iran and hammas, they do not value life it appears. They are going to regret this one just like YKW 50 yrs ago.
You are assuming much, had not you read all posts here?

Learn more about Hamas

So far in my experience, from the lefties in my life I have heard "we need to stop the violence because both sides are equally responsible here".. that is as far as they will go, a 50/50. Because as far as the left will go in their posturing, they cannot comprehend the real aggressor in this situation. They have no trouble supporting continuing to send Ukrainians to their deaths, because they need to defend themselves, but when it comes to Gaza.. it's suddenly nuanced and complicated, and guys! let's just agree to stop the violence for now.

Israel just announced a complete blockade of Gaza, that is.. Israel gets to complain about people in a festival, while Gaza doesn't have running water, or electricity, their medicine they have to smuggle somehow.

On the right, it has been the usual, "bomb the terriristsss"

Which I can see deepening the gaps of already existing division in the world over once again. Sadly, thousands will die as a result on both sides, and millions will live worse off by the end of whatever they're trying to pull, Israel will probably see its position even more enforced and their treatment of Gaza will become way worse, and for years it won't be a questionable issue because "don't you remember 10/7?! how dare you?!"

So, we're seeing a taboo being created in real time atop death and misery

As far as I can see, this situation is beyond odd, as coordinated and well armed as Hamas may be, there's no real reason that this should be taking this long, not against Israel in Israeli territory.

You are assuming much, had not you read all posts here?

Learn more about Hamas
Thank you for posting that. There is much of this history I’m ignorant about. I respect Ron Paul and what he has to say and have rarely if ever disagreed with him. I just know that the response from Benny is going to be severe and that this will escalate.

Back
Top Bottom