Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

The C's were spot on with "October being very interesting" and not in a good way.
Sorta kinda, for me. (The interesting part) I think there must be so much more to come. So far my impression is nothing really new or surprising yet. Been here and seen it many times over. It sucks. Is that interesting? I’m waiting for some other more radical curveball.

As for the “fallen heroes” getting sucked into the righteous indignation/outrage mode “pity poor innocent Israel, oh how she has been wronged…”. … are they really that dumb and heartless or are they just showing their true colors? All of them deserve a Spock eyebrow at minimum.

“Oh honey, I know I just jumped in bed with Israel, but you can still trust me. Honest. You know I love truth and justice more. Please, can I still be your hero?”

The race to complete destruction -

White House Plans to Request Military Aid for Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan

The White House has conveyed to members of Congress that it will request an emergency supplemental funding package that will include military aid for Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan, as well as additional funding for border security, NBC News reported on Wednesday.

Administration officials said the request will also include funds to manufacture weapons to replace what’s being sent overseas as the conflicts in Ukraine and Israel and the US military buildup aimed at China are a boon for US arms makers.

The Washington Post first reported on Monday that the White House planned to link aid for Ukraine and Israel in an effort to “jam the far right,” referring to House Republicans who are against the proxy war in Ukraine but are staunch Israel supporters. Many Republicans who oppose funding Ukraine do favor sending weapons to Taiwan, which began receiving unprecedented military aid from the US this year.

Who are they kidding! Our porous border and mass infiltration was all part of the predetermined depopulation plan.
I wonder if there will be four wars at the same time?
Taiwan and North Korea will still join.

but the siege of Gaza that has already begun. If Yahweh's dupes are psycho enough to prolong that, then the suffering will be severe. This may well become their new plan when they end up dissatisfied with the impact of the military approach. Such a siege would eventually lead to a mass exodus of Gaza into Egypt, if the Egyptians allow it. That would please the Zionazis, but might be the last straw for Palestine's allies.

Looks like Seymour Hersh had the same idea. In a recent substack article he said Israel will not invade the Gaza Strip but will begin strangling it in a blockade, "like the Germans of Leningrad."

Today I volunteered by helping families who have lost loved ones, homes etc'

There was the gathering of food and clothing and children's toys etc, diapers
putting them cardboard boxes and making sure they arrived where they were needed.

I had some conversations during the day with quite a few people and I'd like to say:

There are more of us that see beyond the heinous attempts at polarization every day.

There are more of us that blame "politicians" and snakes in suits / uniforms than ever before
(in any position and on every "side")

Every time an event such as the one that happened takes place, the snakes are quick to rear their heads and start hissing in this and that direction.

This time, the cacophony is so great, that the snakes are literally easy to spot (for anyone that has neurons still functioning after the past thousands of years of instilling black and white (11) thought amongst EVERYONE)

They see the younger generations, who see the world in color, and they are jealous. They feel their militarism and divide-and-conquer mindset is irrelevant and outdated and that deeply wounds their egos.

They feel their utter irrelevence and impending doom.

They want to take everyone down with them

But even if they murder every last one of us, we will have learned the most valuable lessons available along the way. And will continue to be steadfast wherever the DCM sees appropriate to station us next.

Stop thinking black and white
Starve them

Help whoever asks as long as they are not being deceitful or tricking you

Many are already doing this

You are not alone

I feel like we could support each other in social media, not to being like a gang or something like that, but at least to balance a tiny bit the comments, if we see a post from someone’s of this group, and one person on the comments of that post replies back with at least an ok argument, we can reply to that person, and maybe (just maybe) we can open the curiosity of that particular person or cultivate a tiny seed, and for those who replies with only insults and zero working neurons, is better to just ignore or reply with “Lol” emojis (I wouldn’t give energy to those people anyways) whatever since those type of people would never take anything serious.
I was thinking of creating an account on twitter (I want to tell JP what I am thinking about his call for genocide🤬), but I agree to your idea as well.

Looks like Seymour Hersh had the same idea. In a recent substack article he said Israel will not invade the Gaza Strip but will begin strangling it in a blockade, "like the Germans of Leningrad."

"Three meals away from anarchy". I wonder if part of the motivation is to get a huge reaction from the palestinians that will be used to hammer them??

I have been keeping an eye on reports about oil prices, and so far most sources claim that there is no immediate impact as neither Palestine nor Israel are significant producers. Some sources have expressed concerns that supply chains may be somewhat disrupted if this conflict spreads and other countries in the region, ones that are big players in the oil industry, get involved.

Somehow I'm not that optimistic. First of all, the West has a proven track record of cutting off its nose to spite the face. They sanctioned their biggest oil supplier not too long ago, and if they did that to Russia there's nothing stopping them from doing that to countries that aid Palestine. That would bring an economic free-fall they've been so keen to engineer rather quickly.

Another possible scenario is that oil-rich countries supporting Palestine may decide to increase their prices to the point of unaffordability under the guise of punishing supporters of Israel. Heck, given how bad the current cost of living crisis has been with imports of affordable Russian oil decreasing significantly it wouldn't really take a big spike in prices to push large masses of the Western population into poverty.

Technically, the US would be fine-ish. They are a huge producer, and although they use a little bit more than they extract, they could survive by tightening the belt. Except that they currently sell not-so-small a chunk of their own oil to other places, including the EU, which doesn't have particularly impressive production abilities. The EU imports 91.67% of all crude oil and petroleum products consumed. So it would be 'game over' for Europe rather quickly.

Sure, there are other players in the oil industry, such as India, or the larger Asia Pacific region, but with two main players either out of the picture, or charging an arm and a leg, and the third one using their supply to meet their own needs the EU would crumble pretty quickly me thinks.

So if anyone hasn't been stockpiling meat cans and wooly jumpers - now is a good time to start catching up.

Today I volunteered by helping families who have lost loved ones, homes etc'

There was the gathering of food and clothing and children's toys etc, diapers
putting them cardboard boxes and making sure they arrived where they were needed.

I had some conversations during the day with quite a few people and I'd like to say:

There are more of us that see beyond the heinous attempts at polarization every day.

There are more of us that blame "politicians" and snakes in suits / uniforms than ever before
(in any position and on every "side")

Every time an event such as the one that happened takes place, the snakes are quick to rear their heads and start hissing in this and that direction.

This time, the cacophony is so great, that the snakes are literally easy to spot (for anyone that has neurons still functioning after the past thousands of years of instilling black and white (11) thought amongst EVERYONE)

They see the younger generations, who see the world in color, and they are jealous. They feel their militarism and divide-and-conquer mindset is irrelevant and outdated and that deeply wounds their egos.

They feel their utter irrelevence and impending doom.

They want to take everyone down with them

But even if they murder every last one of us, we will have learned the most valuable lessons available along the way. And will continue to be steadfast wherever the DCM sees appropriate to station us next.

Stop thinking black and white
Starve them

Help whoever asks as long as they are not being deceitful or tricking you

Many are already doing this

You are not alone
Your post is the most important thing I have read in a long time, because you are there.

Thank you very much and much encouragement.

The irony of Israel acting like 1940's Germany has been remarked upon by many in the past. Concerning Jordan Peterson, a similar irony applies: His lectures about how one could become a camp guard. Now he's calling for a "final solution" in public. It's beyond uncanny.

As Mike Rivero notes, collective punishment is a war crime!

Gazas Only Power Plant Out of Fuel as Israeli Airstrikes Pound Enclave

Gaza’s only power plant was shut down on Wednesday after it ran out of fuel as the situation in the besieged enclave is becoming increasingly desperate for civilians after days of relentless Israeli airstrikes.

At least 1,100 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, and 5,339 have been wounded since Hamas launched its attack on southern Israel. According to Israeli officials, the bodies of 1,500 Hamas militants have been found inside Israel, but the death toll is not confirmed. Violence has also spiked in the West Bank, where at least 29 Palestinians have been killed since Saturday.

On the Israeli side, at least 1,200 people have been killed, and 3,007 have been wounded. It’s estimated that Hamas captured about 150 people in Israel that have been brought into Gaza in an apparent attempt to gain leverage for negotiations.

What a hellacious Lizzie feast!

Back
Top Bottom