Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Sometimes they refer to the sun as a sub-logos and sometimes a logos. The context of kindness being a bias of our logos was a discussion of the archetypal mind. Here are some other parts I think are relevant:

I can see why axj listed the three options: "your peoples" seems to imply planetary mind (but the question was in reference to "this system" which seems to imply solar system or greater), the references to "bias" and "evolution" seem to be in reference to the solar logos, but there's usually some ambiguity between solar and galactic logoi in Ra.

I thought there was another excerpt clarifying the "bias towards kindness" as showing up in our religions and philosophies as a weighting of good over evil, but I can't find it, so maybe that's just something I thought when I read it.
Very good job.

Thank you.

"Hit the nuclear first, and worry about the rest later": Trump is supporting nuclear war between Israel and Iran.
Yes, it appears as if Trump actually said that and what to say. It is very misguided and extremely dangerous. You don't go around encouraging a psychopathy to do outrageous inhumane acts of evil on a grand scale.

Here is a bit more from Fox News:

The former president said he rebuilt the "entire military, jets everything, I built it, including nuclear" while he was president. "I hated to build the nuclear, but I got to know firsthand the power of that stuff, and I’ll tell you what: we have to be totally prepared. We have to be absolutely prepared."

He said when Biden was asked about Israel and Iran: "His answer should have been "'Hit the nuclear first, worry about the rest later.'"

Trump made similar comments in an interview with Fox News on Thursday, telling correspondent Bill Melugin Biden's response on Israel attacking Iran was the "craziest thing I’ve ever heard. That’s the biggest risk we have. The biggest risk we have is nuclear."

TRUMP NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISORS MOCK BIDEN'S WARNINGS TO ISRAEL TO STICK TO ‘PROPORTIONAL’ IRAN RESPONSE

Rockets over Israel this week

Many rockets, fired from Iran, are seen over Jerusalem from Hebron, West Bank, Tuesday. The Israeli army announced that missiles were fired from Iran towards Israel and sirens were heard across the country, especially in Tel Aviv. (Wisam Hashlamoun/Anadolu via Getty Images)

He continued, "I mean, to make the statement, ‘Please leave their nuclear alone.' I would tell you that that’s not the right answer. That was the craziest answer because, you know what? Soon, they’re going to have nuclear weapons. And then you’re going to have problems."

Former deputy director of national intelligence Kash Patel, who served under Trump, said this week: "Iran launched a war into Israel, so to say that the Israelis who are defending themselves and our hostages shouldn't attack sites in Iran that could kill them – especially when you're the one who gave Iran $7 billion as a commander in chief and then allowed them to acquire nuclear materials – is wildly political."
So worry about the rest later, huh :scared:

He says that he knows about the "power of that stuff". Really and that a nuclear strike by Israel will kill a few hundred thousand people instantly and millions long term in the region. Iran is a huge country, 1.6 million km2 or 2.5 times the size of Texas. Israel might be able to do serious damage if they hit Israeli nuclear facilities, but it will not hit all and Iran will retaliate and Israel will be history. US bases will be history or in permanent danger of becoming history. Israel will have no good will there after in the world community. But I guess that is inconsequential and not something to worry about now. Just do it and see what happens, right?

Will Israel do it? Who knows, but I find it irresponsible of Trump to make such a statement while Israel is seen throwing matches all over the place. That gives Israel the idea that the US will have its back if it continues doing stupid things.

ADDED: I forgot to put in that the size of Israel is about 21000 km2 equal to 1.3% of the size of Iran.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom