Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

Warning: Long and potentially boring recounting of memories and experiences follows. Read at own risk!
SAO, I do not find those memories boring at all. Quite the contrary, it's interesting to learn how other people came here in the first place, and how they experienced it. This topic may well deserve a thread on its own.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
That was kinda when I began to get a real sense of the terror of the situation first hand. I was throwing gold at people, I was throwing diamonds at them freely and rather naively, and they were reacting like I was throwing mud and rocks. Then I decided that maybe I need a bigger audience, so I went online to ATS (AboveTopSecret), where I already happened to have an account. Ok that was my second shock - size of audience did not matter, and in fact, that's when the totally absurd attacks began on the material right in front of me. Absurd because they were SO easy to prove false, or because they were subjective, or because they were assumptions with nothing to back them up at all, or simply so stupid and obviously contrived that I couldn't understand why someone would do that - didn't they want to know the truth!?
I think that there is a law of nature that states that every forum, every discussion group, that attracts and/or tolerates idiots of the classes 1-15 automatically repells and/or gets rid of any intelligent being.

P.S.1. For your easy reference here are the first 16 classes of idiots:

1 ordinary;
2 super;
3 arch;
4 hopeless;
5 compassionate;
6 squirming;
7 square;
8 round;
9 zigzag;
10 enlightened;
11 doubting;
12 swaggering)
13 born;
14 patented;
15 psychopathic;
* 16 polyhedral (boundary)

P.S.2. I am not sure about idiots of the class 16, the "polyhedral idiots". They may be sitting on a fence and may descend from there one way or another, I think.

P.S.3. As with every law of nature, there may be exceptions. But we should not count on these exceptions to happen, except when we know what we are doing.

UPDATE: Jeff Rense Retains Lawyer; Uses Coercion & Intimidation

WING TV:
TUESDAY Radio Broadcast ~ June 6, 2006
" Jeff Rense Lawyer Coercion Backfires "

http://www.wingtv.net/todaysshow/humancheck_check.php

Today's WING radio broadcast discussion regarding the letter Jeff Rense's attorney, Eugene V. Anderson, sent to KOBI-TV station owner, Patsy Smullin (Jeff Rense's former employer).

Check it out if you get a chance. This show will be accessible at this link until next Tuesday afternoon.

Have a great day everyone...;-)

Lisa G.

Today's WING radio broadcast discussion regarding the letter Jeff Rense's attorney, Eugene V. Anderson, sent to KOBI-TV station owner, Patsy Smullin (Jeff Rense's former employer).

Check it out if you get a chance. This show will be accessible at this link until next Tuesday afternoon.

Have a great day everyone...;-)

Lisa G.

Just wanted to say thanks SAO for sharing your experiences, as a real beginner here, it was a most interesting and informative post.
And,
Laura said:
I know that if I keep saying things, trying new ways of saying them, saying them under different circumstances, that different people will "get it." This is especially true when that person has been through some more experiences and has seen certain things. In the present situation, it is all the more meaningful after the past weeks of "local experiences" here in the forum.
Yes! It's all starting to make more and more sense to me, especially after observing all the events on the forum lately. Thank you again Laura!

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I was throwing gold at people, I was throwing diamonds at them freely and rather naively, and they were reacting like I was throwing mud and rocks.
I just wanted to comment on the hilarity of this image.

SAO hurls handful of beautiful, sharply cut diamonds and sharp-edged coinage at friends and family.

"Oww, Scio!" they shout as they pull diamond shards and gold schrapnel embedded in faces.

If only the New Agers could see the absurdity of hurling weapons of truth!

hkoehli said:
I just wanted to comment on the hilarity of this image.

SAO hurls handful of beautiful, sharply cut diamonds and sharp-edged coinage at friends and family.

"Oww, Scio!" they shout as they pull diamond shards and gold schrapnel embedded in faces.

If only the New Agers could see the absurdity of hurling weapons of truth!
LOL!#@... and henceforth it became known as "Scio's Coinage Massacre".

kenlee said:
Ruth, I think you initiate arguments because you are basically trying to control things. I have found that this is due to the fact that we all live in a male dominated society and men often cut off their feelings by dominating others and one result of this dominance is that the female is inhibited from speaking on behalf of her feelings against this dominant force. But the thing is, when you initiate arguments fror control you are simply carrying this male dominant energy that you might experience during your interactions with the outside world and you are simply transmitting it, unconsciously, into many of your personal interactions including this forum.
Indeed the state of the world leaves a lot to be desired with the steriotypical negative male and female interactions on this planet.

My problem (from what I can tell) appears to be past life related. It's sort of like an ongoing empowerment versus disempowerment problem. The funny thing is, in all of the 'past lives', I've been a male and in the two past lives that came up most recently in regards to this problem - I never made it into adulthood.

The only thing I do know for sure is that I want my power (what ever that is/was or can be) back. Just not sure what it is yet, but it does seem to be the source of some of my anger and the reasons for making descisions in this life. Kind of like trying to draw a shadow thats always moving.

Ruth said:
The funny thing is, in all of the 'past lives', I've been a male and in the two past lives that came up most recently in regards to this problem - I never made it into adulthood.
That does sound like a tough one. But looking at it is a good start. I was hoping you would join the discussion again after all the important things that transpired and that made all of us think. :)

Ruth said:
My problem (from what I can tell) appears to be past life related. It's sort of like an ongoing empowerment versus disempowerment problem. The funny thing is, in all of the 'past lives', I've been a male and in the two past lives that came up most recently in regards to this problem - I never made it into adulthood.

The only thing I do know for sure is that I want my power (what ever that is/was or can be) back. Just not sure what it is yet, but it does seem to be the source of some of my anger and the reasons for making descisions in this life. Kind of like trying to draw a shadow thats always moving.
Well, power could be from knowledge or simply from authority (or both). But from what I could gather, you seemed to have problems understanding certain things that were said by others, you somehow twisted the meaning or derived from them something that they do not in fact logically lead to at all.

In terms of controlling things, I'm not sure if that's what I was seeing, to me it appeared like you were trying to avoid things, although maybe not even intentionally. And it's not so much that you were simply changing the subject or going off on a tangent, but more like continuing to talk about the same subject but seemingly missing certain parts that were essential to the context and the point that the other person is making. And but I definitely feel that there's something there Ruth, something "wrong" if I may use that word, something that is preventing you from being able to either SEE or grasp certain concepts at certain times - but what is it and why?

And although this can be said about anybody, I don't mean that as a general "nobody's perfect" thing because I'm referring to specifically the dynamic that I and others have seen in your posts. And I'm sure whatever that is interfering with your SEEing won't be too happy to be discovered, identified, and kicked out. But I'm also glad that you rejoined the conversation, and I truly hope that you can see all these comments in the spirit that they are given - to help you know yourself better, to help you identify whatever it is that is showing itself and thus be able to deal with it as you see fit, to regain control over yourself.

And you know what, speaking of regaining your power - this could very well be related to what you described above. Part of your free will is unavailable to YOU (to your REAL "I") because it is currently in use by something else. And I'm sure you are aware that the more we know ourselves, the more programs and "i"'s we find and identify, the more we can regain control of ourselves, and thus increase our own free will. And knowledge leads to more free will which is essentially power. It gives you more control over yourself and opens more paths and options in terms of your interaction with creation. Of course, that power can be used to control others as well, but that is STS and I personally wouldn't recommend it, word has it STS is bad for ur health (just ask the 4th density STS lizzies that might very well be dying as a race) :P

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
In terms of controlling things, I'm not sure if that's what I was seeing, to me it appeared like you were trying to avoid things, although maybe not even intentionally. And it's not so much that you were simply changing the subject or going off on a tangent, but more like continuing to talk about the same subject but seemingly missing certain parts that were essential to the context and the point that the other person is making. And but I definitely feel that there's something there Ruth, something "wrong" if I may use that word, something that is preventing you from being able to either SEE or grasp certain concepts at certain times - but what is it and why?
I guess what I'm trying to avoid is the feeling that this is a one way hypocritical 'shit fest' perpetrated by a bunch of people who think they are so 'special' and just because they say something, they have to be right. Well, they're 'superior' aren't they? Especially when one is so busily engaged in the process of casting pearls before swine.

These people do not know me from a bar of soap. They have never even met me and yet they expect me to meekly and mildly accept anything they say (simply because they say it, so how could it possibly be wrong). Any problem they have has to be mine too by a process of manipulation and projection onto me which they have become quite good at doing. Like the energizer bunny - they never give up. Well, inferior people cop this all they time, don't they?

Quite a conundrum wouldn't you say?

This is where you say, "Well, yes it is and by the way it's all your fault. That's what we've been trying to get you to accept for the longest time! None of this is us. You're the problem and we're just so 'special' and 'superior' that you're obviously extreemly ignorant for disagreeing with us" Or words to that effect. Say it anyway you like.

This has been going on for the longest time and I am heartly sick of it. Not to mention frustrated by it. No-one is going to get to 4th density unless they take a long hard look in the mirror and stop trying to project all their 'issues' onto people they don't even know whilst using their superior 'knowledge' (what ever that may be) as an excuse.

Do you trully 'get' how annoying this is - and all for what? Where is the up-side? I would hate to think there wasn't one, anywhere... for anyone... Lets hope that's not the case.

No, I don't think anyone trully 'sees' or grasps the enormity of the situation. Pretending that it's just me who doesn't 'get it' is so far 'out there' its completely nuts. This whole situation seems to have been brought about by my refusal to 'comply' to some dearly held belief or standard. I wonder what one it was?

What makes you think (collectively) that you 'see' any better than me? That is actually quite an important question. Because I don't think there is much differerence between us, no matter how much you (collectively) try to 'project'.

I'm sick of being used as the scapegoat for people who are going no-where.

Other people see how you appear to other people better than you do. Just like other people see how I appear to other people better than I do. It's simple, really.

A Network can offer you a mirror, one of the most valuable things you can get. It is your choice to reject a gift of great value, though.

Ruth said:
What makes you think (collectively) that you 'see' any better than me? That is actually quite an important question. Because I don't think there is much differerence between us, no matter how much you (collectively) try to 'project'.

If they are going nowhere, why are you hanging around them?

DonaldJHunt said:
Other people see how you appear to other people better than you do. Just like other people see how I appear to other people better than I do. It's simple, really.
Not always the case. Other people see what they want to see, in themselves and in others. That is how people are. That is why they don't like mirrors.

DonaldJHunt said:
A Network can offer you a mirror, one of the most valuable things you can get. It is your choice to reject a gift of great value, though..
It is always a person's choice as to whether they 'see' anything or not. The mirror is not always correct either. It can be a projection. It often (for the most part), is.

DonaldJHunt said:
Ruth said:

Why not? I'd actually like to see people go somewhere (4D maybe) if they want to. If I 'hang around' long enough, maybe they will - just to prove they can or maybe just to get away from me!

Ruth said:
Other people see what they want to see, in themselves and in others. That is how people are. That is why they don't like mirrors.
Ruth, can you not see that you are projecting here? The whole point of a mirror is to see yourself the way others see you. I asked you before for an example where you were wrong. That did not work. I'll try again. Can you give an example where the mirror has reflected back to you an image that you did not want to see, did not like, but subsequently accepted as a truth about yourself that you did not see before? Are you the only person who can always tell when the mirror is wrong? Are you the only person for whom the mirror is always inaccurate?

If you really understood the idea of a mirror, I think you would have said, "We see what we want to see, in ourselves and others. That is how we are. That is why we don't like mirrors." It is you who does not like what you see in the mirror, Ruth. Whether it is correct or not, you cannot bring yourself to say, "I do not like the image that I am seeing of myself. Thank you for your attempt at mirroring, but I think you are wrong." Instead, you get defensive, lash out, and attack.

It is always a person's choice as to whether they 'see' anything or not.
Exactly. We have the choice to see ourselves objectively, as others see us, or subjectively, as we see ourselves and want to be seen.

The mirror is not always correct either. It can be a projection.
This may be so, if the mirror is one individual. A network is a group of people mirroring from different angles, to cover as many angles as possible, in the hopes of providing an objective picture. What are the chances they are all wrong? And if they are all wrong, why hang around them?

It often (for the most part), is.
Is your only data for this claim the fact that you believe that the mirror is always wrong when it comes to reflecting you? Only a person caught in the black hole of subjectivity will look in a mirror and tell themselves that what they see reflected is not reality.

DonaldJHunt said:
Why not? I'd actually like to see people go somewhere (4D maybe) if they want to. If I 'hang around' long enough, maybe they will - just to prove they can or maybe just to get away from me!
Are you saying you think the people here are going nowhere, and that you're sticking around in the hopes thatthat you can possibly help a few get to 4D? Because that's what it sounds like to me...

Back
Top Bottom