Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

Ruth said:
kenlee said:
Ruth, I think you initiate arguments because you are basically trying to control things. I have found that this is due to the fact that we all live in a male dominated society and men often cut off their feelings by dominating others and one result of this dominance is that the female is inhibited from speaking on behalf of her feelings against this dominant force. But the thing is, when you initiate arguments fror control you are simply carrying this male dominant energy that you might experience during your interactions with the outside world and you are simply transmitting it, unconsciously, into many of your personal interactions including this forum.
Indeed the state of the world leaves a lot to be desired with the steriotypical negative male and female interactions on this planet.

My problem (from what I can tell) appears to be past life related. It's sort of like an ongoing empowerment versus disempowerment problem. The funny thing is, in all of the 'past lives', I've been a male and in the two past lives that came up most recently in regards to this problem - I never made it into adulthood.

The only thing I do know for sure is that I want my power (what ever that is/was or can be) back. Just not sure what it is yet, but it does seem to be the source of some of my anger and the reasons for making descisions in this life. Kind of like trying to draw a shadow thats always moving.
OK, but concern yourself with what is happining now. When you feel anger then let yourself feel it. When we are angry at someone we are not really angry at them. We are simply angry. When we hate someone we do not really hate them. We just hate. When we fear someone we do not really fear them. We just fear.

Feel the anger and watch how it effects you, how it makes you think, how it makes your skin feel, your muscles, your body postures, your breathing, etc. Let it pass through you into some big ocean. Watch it all as if you are an outside spectator witnessing your own inner drama. Then you might learn its dynamism, its triggers, and then you may learn how to claim it as yours and take your power back.

I think the problem is this. When we direct our anger at others it takes deceptive forms such as manipulativeness, need to control, argue, and so on. When anger takes these deceptive forms we cease to feel it for what it truly is...anger. Feel it and taste it for what it is instead of calling it a garden implement. Get to know it. That's a start.

When we direct our anger to others there's simply no end to it. It' starts a chain reaction without end. It's like this. If you have two dirty rivers run into each other they just get dirtier. That's what it's like when we get angry at someone. But when you feel it and release it into the vast ocean of the cosmos then it can become purified in the same way a dirty river can become purified when running into the ocean. Feeling it, letting it pass through you, and watching the inner drama is, Imo, the first step in transmuting it and getting your power back.

Ruth:
I said:
I was hoping you would join the discussion again after all the important things that transpired and that made all of us think.
...apparently not you. Too bad.
But you know what is worse?
Ruth said:
I'd actually like to see people go somewhere (4D maybe) if they want to. If I 'hang around' long enough, maybe they will.
...what a tragic delusion!
The reality is: If I see your posts from now on, I will only disregard them as posts from someone who can't be helped - can't even be reached.
You successfully discourage me from further trying to communicate with you.
Ruth said:
...maybe just to get away from me!
Well, you got it.

Laura, I must repeat: I admire your commitment to teaching. I have a long way to go.

I'm pondering about the Cs saying (I'm paraphrasing):
"Only give help to those who ask for it."
I guess your recent brilliant post was actually intuitively directed at "those of us who asked" (even without speaking it out).
Getting up after reading it, I felt internaly heated and all dissy - almost stoned. That state must have lasted to 20-30 minutes. I never felt any think like that before. It must have been the impact of profound truth. I'm still blown away now.

Ruth said:
I guess what I'm trying to avoid is the feeling that this is a one way hypocritical 'shite fest' perpetrated by a bunch of people who think they are so 'special' and just because they say something, they have to be right. Well, they're 'superior' aren't they? Especially when one is so busily engaged in the process of casting pearls before swine.
Mouravieff said:
"When it comes to the other centres, the misuse of the negative parts takes much more insidious forms, which entail more serious consequences for our minds as well as our bodies. That is how the negative part of the intellectual centre nourishes jealousy, afterthoughts, hypocrisy, suspicion, treachery, etc.
The negative part of the emotional centre receives all the disagreeable impressions and serves as a vehicle for negative emotions, for which the keyboard is very large, ranging from melancholy to hate. We shall have occasion to go deeper into the problem of negative emotions. Their destructive role is generally unknown, but represents one of the major obstacles to esoteric evolution."
Ruth said:
These people do not know me from a bar of soap. They have never even met me and yet they expect me to meekly and mildly accept anything they say (simply because they say it, so how could it possibly be wrong). Any problem they have has to be mine too by a process of manipulation and projection onto me which they have become quite good at doing. Like the energizer bunny - they never give up. Well, inferior people cop this all they time, don't they?
No one expects you to do anything. Your presence on this forum implies an interest in our work and our methods. If that is not the case, then you do not belong here. Please go elsewhere to while away your idle hours. Or, at the very least restrict your interactions to those areas of the forum where nothing is required of you by implicit participation. You can make comments on politics, music, literature, and a host of things without getting in the way of people who are here to work.

Mouravieff said:
...the negative part of the intellectual centre nourishes jealousy, afterthoughts, hypocrisy, suspicion, treachery, etc.

The negative part of the emotional centre receives all the disagreeable impressions and serves as a vehicle for negative emotions, for which the keyboard is very large, ranging from melancholy to hate.
Ruth said:
Quite a conundrum wouldn't you say?

This is where you say, "Well, yes it is and by the way it's all your fault. That's what we've been trying to get you to accept for the longest time! None of this is us. You're the problem and we're just so 'special' and 'superior' that you're obviously extreemly ignorant for disagreeing with us" Or words to that effect. Say it anyway you like.
No one expects you to do anything. Your presence on this forum implies an interest in our work and our methods. If that is not the case, then you do not belong here. Please go elsewhere to while away your idle hours or spend your time in areas where you are not required, by implicit participation, to try to learn to network properly.

Laura said:
Recently, I was pondering this issue of "the mirror" and how some people can "get it" and some people simply cannot. This latter type, as soon as they face the pooled observations of the group which point out to them their "blunders" and "foolish notions" and "airs in dress an' gait and Devotion," withdraw immediately into the "right man syndrome."

They are "right," everyone else is wrong, their case is special and unique, and that is that.

They will argue and nitpick and so on. And we know what this comes from: the energy of the emotional center has been aroused and usurped by the intellect to fuel its frenzied and frantic need to "self-calm". They MUST stop this "bad feeling" at all costs, and if the only way they can stop it is to make everything and everyone out there "wrong" about them, then that is what they do - usually to their own detriment, turning away the people who care about them the most.
Ruth said:
This has been going on for the longest time and I am heartly sick of it. Not to mention frustrated by it. No-one is going to get to 4th density unless they take a long hard look in the mirror and stop trying to project all their 'issues' onto people they don't even know whilst using their superior 'knowledge' (what ever that may be) as an excuse.
You could say that the feeling is mutual. Your presence on this forum implies an interest in our work and our methods. If that is not the case, then you do not belong here. Please go elsewhere to while away your idle hours. We are heartily sick of dealing with your constant interruptions and out of place comments and diatribes. More than that, we are heartily sick of, and frustrated by, the many emails we have received over the past few years from a veritable host of people from the various discussion groups and now, the forum, asking "what is WRONG with Ruth???" The fact is, it is not just US, right here, on this forum, in this thread.

Laura said:
Mouravieff said:
"[The yes, but excuses] when applied to ourselves and for our own benefit, with the aim of softening a shock, or rediscovering our inner peace after we have sinned, or excusing our actions or faults, this idiom crystallizes within us over a period of time to create a true auto-tranquillizing mechanism. [...] it is a true mechanism of mental anaesthesia, founded on a refined and disguised lie. It sows hypocrisy in man towards himself. "
A person with such a highly developed auto-tranquillizer is very much like the paranoid schizophrenic, they devise baroque and ingenious systems of perception and define them as either "given by god" or given to them specifically and exclusively by higher density beings, or achieved through some form of initiation that only they know or, in the simplest sense, it is just what they are THINKING and so, it MUST be right!

Here, we must keep in mind that I am talking about individuals whose abilities to interact with others, whose competence in what the C's refer to the basic lessons of this density, i.e. simple understandings of relationships, karma, etc, are obviously lacking to an extreme degree. Otherwise, they would not have found themselves receiving a "mirror" while in our presence.

It can be observed that such individuals, no matter what you say to them about their failure to interact with others in true activities of striving for STO, will spend an enormous amount of energy editing out all impressions that are contrary to their system of illusion.

This then leads to another aspect of the Right Man: "self-righteousness." They MUST look down on others who do not share their illusion! It is extremely important to get others to believe in their illusion in order to confirm its "rightness" even if they claim, on the surface, that "everyone has the right to their own opinion." The fact is, they cannot tolerate anyone else's opinion if it is different from their own because it threatens their "rightness."
Ruth said:
Do you trully 'get' how annoying this is - and all for what? Where is the up-side? I would hate to think there wasn't one, anywhere... for anyone... Lets hope that's not the case.

No, I don't think anyone trully 'sees' or grasps the enormity of the situation. Pretending that it's just me who doesn't 'get it' is so far 'out there' its completely nuts. This whole situation seems to have been brought about by my refusal to 'comply' to some dearly held belief or standard. I wonder what one it was?
Do you truly grok how annoying you are? Where is the up-side of your presence on this forum? (Aside from the fact that you do provide a living example of a number of things we discuss.) You don't get anything out of the interaction and it is becoming increasingly clear that you probably never will. So again, the only useful thing about it is that you are more or less a specimen under the microscope serving as an example of what NOT to do, and how NOT to be. Does that satisfy you as something to be "gotten" from your presence here, from your existence?

Laura said:
Here, we must keep in mind that I am talking about individuals whose abilities to interact with others, whose competence in what the C's refer to the basic lessons of this density, i.e. simple understandings of relationships, karma, etc, are obviously lacking to an extreme degree. Otherwise, they would not have found themselves receiving a "mirror" while in our presence.
Ruth said:
What makes you think (collectively) that you 'see' any better than me? That is actually quite an important question. Because I don't think there is much differerence between us, no matter how much you (collectively) try to 'project'.
Experience and success in changing the context of our own lives as well as the lives of many others. If it didn't work, we wouldn't be doing it or sharing it and teaching it. Many people are attracted to our work, to what we are doing, because they resonate with it and "want it for themselves." Many of them are achieving quite dramatic improvements in their abilities to BE and SEE and DO. They understand that when you see something that you admire, a structure, for example, that a great deal of work went into it and that you can't just "wish it were real" for yourself without putting in an equal amount of work. If you like a house, you have to build it. If you want to build it, you have to first acquire the resources to build one of your own. It often helps to ask the person who already has the house how they did it and to obtain guidance and even help from them.

Again, that is based on the assumption that you are here because you are attracted to our work. If you aren't, really, then you are lying and manipulating and have no business here at all.

Let me give a practical example. The French are different from Anglo-Saxons; English and many Americans. A lot of English and Americans come to France because they love the country, what it has to offer in many ways, including the atmosphere, food, scenery, lifestyle, etc.

But then, when there is something about the way things are done here that they don't like, or which inconveniences them personally, they immediately go on the attack against the French, and say things like: well, France would be great without the French.

What they fail to grok is the fact that France would not be France without the French. The landscape, the culture, the lifestyle, the atmosphere, are all part of the French people; it emerges from who and what they are. If it were not for the French people, France would be exactly like the U.S. and U.K., (or somewhere else) and nobody would want to come here.

Same thing with our work. It emerges out of who we are, how we view the world, what we have learned, what we practice, and so on. The C's, in fact, emerged out of who I am and what drives me, specifically. It is always amusing to read, when someone doesn't agree with something I have written or said in particular, because it shoots their sacred cow, that obviously I don't understand the C's and that people need to consider the C's apart from me. I have done what I have done, including the C's communication, because of who I am and what I SEE which determines what I DO. As Ark describes it, the C's and I are "quantumly entangled," you cannot separate us.

I have written the Wave and Adventures series in order to try to convey some of this and the C's themselves have had a few comments on it as well:

Cassiopaeans said:
Q: (BRH) Is there any way I can contact you guys directly?

A: Well, Devin, only if you present yourself into the presence of these 3rd densities here. Remember, their request was hard earned... one here has literally turned the world upside down in search of the greatest truths for all of humanity, much to her potential peril. And the [other] one here had to endure almost unimaginable hardships and tests of stamina in order to realize his destined path of bringing your 3rd density realm to the brink of 4th density transitional adjustment. So, the path is open to you. Wanna follow?!?
And so it is, for those who are attracted to what we are doing, the information we present, we try to help them to achieve as much as possible of the path we have followed.

Cassiopaeans said:
Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the Cassiopaean option?

A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.
Ruth said:
I'm sick of being used as the scapegoat for people who are going no-where.
If that is what you think about us and our work, you obviously do not belong here. Period.

Laura said:
It can be observed that such individuals, no matter what you say to them about their failure to interact with others in true activities of striving for STO, will spend an enormous amount of energy editing out all impressions that are contrary to their system of illusion.

This then leads to another aspect of the Right Man: "self-righteousness." They MUST look down on others who do not share their illusion! It is extremely important to get others to believe in their illusion in order to confirm its "rightness" even if they claim, on the surface, that "everyone has the right to their own opinion." The fact is, they cannot tolerate anyone else's opinion if it is different from their own because it threatens their "rightness." ...
All of this can be traced back to a poorly developed emotional center, or a sleeping emotional center, or even a grossly deformed emotional center. As Mouravieff writes:

All sorts of considerations dictated by worldly wisdom and mundane vanity; the habitual practice of lying - especially to ourselves -and hypocrisy, from which no one is totally exempt, imprint dangerous distortions on the emotional centre.

Frequently struck by a feeling of inferiority and by the need for compensation, its usual motivation; accustomed as it is to judge and to criticize everybody and everything; surrendering itself to a strangely voluptuous enjoyment of negative emotions; this centre becomes unrecognizable. It degenerates to the point where it becomes the instrument of destruction of our being, which it accelerates on its way towards ageing and death. ...

If man spends his life without distinguishing between ''A' and 'B' influences, he will end it as he started, one could say mechanically, driven by the Law of Accident. However, according to the nature and the intensity of the resultant forces to which he is subjected, it can happen to him to make a brilliant career, in the meaning the world gives to this expression.

Yet he will come to the end of his days without having either learned or understood anything of Realty. And earth returns to earth.

In life every being is subjected to a sort of competitive test. If he discerns the existence of the 'B' influences; if he acquires a taste for gathering and absorbing them; if he continually aspires to assimilate them better; his mixed inner nature will slowly undergo a certain kind of evolution. And if the efforts which he makes to absorb the 'B' influences are constant and sufficient in force, a magnetic centre can be formed within him.

If this centre once born in him is carefully developed, it takes form, and in its turn will exercise an influence over the results of the 'A' arrows which are always active, deflecting them. Such a deflection may be violent. In general it transgresses the laws of exterior life and provokes many conflicts in and around man.

If he loses the battle, he emerges with the conviction that the 'B' influences are nothing but illusion: that the only reality is represented by the 'A' influences. Slowly the magnetic centre which had been formed within him is reabsorbed and vanishes. Then, from the esoteric point of view, his situation is worse than the one he had started with, when he was just beginning to discern the 'B' influences. ...

What guarantee can man have that he will not dupe himself and that he will not fall into the latter situation? The answer is simple. The purity of the magnetic centre must be scrupulously maintained from the start and all through his evolution.

How can one maintain the "purity" of the magnetic center?

Only with the work of a group in the constant vigilance against lying to the self. A group that sincerely mirrors a person and lovingly points out to them when they have become the Lady wearing the bonnet infested with lice.
"If man wants to reach the Way, it is imperative that he stops lying to himself from his first steps on the track. If not, he will not be able to build his cage or, if he is able to start building it, the walls will tumble as soon as he intentionally seeks to cheat himself. He must no longer try to justify him self when a fall occurs, while he knows in his inmost heart that the reasons he is giving himself are not valid. "
The individual with the emotional center dominant may seem to do a lot of "critical analysis," but they do it with a "terminus a quo" - or a starting point of belief. They are not quite able to divest themselves of a starting belief to which they cling no matter what. This can create special problems....

[The] method asks neither for an ideal nor for faith. It nevertheless has its danger: it requires total impartiality in the observations and conclusions to be drawn from it.

This is where the input of a sincere group is INVALUABLE and even CRUCIAL. Because of the problem of "sleeping emotional centers" having their energy usurped by the intellect, it is almost impossible to be impartial without the mirror of the group.

Mouravieff said:
If such impartiality is not observed from the start, the man risks falling deeper into Illusion.
His situation will then be worse than it was before.
The problem of achieving objectivity - which is CRUCIAL - is that the energy of the negative emotions are utilized to protect the self against TRUTH. Note Mouravieff's comment about "negative emotions, for which the keyboard is very large, ranging from melancholy to hate."

Those whose center of gravity is the emotional center, and that emotional center is very poorly developed, are generally seeking only love and acceptance. Unfortunately, they identify emotionally with their mechanical programs so deeply that it is almost impossible to tease them apart. They can even be quite intellectual. The key to this kind of intellectualism is that it is always obscure and convoluted and very poorly communicated. The word "density" is very low. Lots of words, little meaning. All of the words that such a person speaks are designed to hide the real self and can even serve to hide the self from the self since this is the kind of dialogue that goes on in their head. It exemplifies the varied "keyboard" of emotional "buttons."

A person whose emotional center is so buried and twisted is living in terror as I noted above in the discussion of the "right man." Remember that such a person MUST be right at all costs because, deep inside, they are struggling with horror at their own helplessness. Their rightness is a dam that holds back their worst fears: that they are lost and alone and that there really is no god because how could there be a god who loves them if they have to suffer so much? Their inability to feel truly loved and accepted deep within is, in effect, like being stranded in a nightmare from which they cannot wake up.

This helplessness, this fear of being alone, is very possibly based on fear of failure. Such a person is terrified of not being "good enough" to love.

As a consequence, such an individual may work very hard to succeed at something - or several things - as compensation. They work very hard to know a lot about a number of things, generally material things so that they can give evidence of their competence in a material way to the outside world.

When you listen to such a person talk, they nearly always come across as knowing lots of things and will incessantly talk AT another person, divulging all of the things they know about any given subject, their experiences, and so on and so forth. There's that "word density" problem again. Lots of talk, little substance.
Such an individual finds it almost impossible to admit that they are ever mistaken about anything, and even if of a very gentle disposition, can give the impression of a repellant self-righteousness. They are hypersensitive to any kind of criticism at all, and quite often, interpret simple interest in their activities as "critical."

What then happens is that such a person - feeling that they must compensate for some criticism with "rightness," will utilize the emotional energy to create conditions where they can prove that they are not only good enough, but better than others. The "dreaming" energy of the emotional center combined with a clever intellect, can produce all kinds of strange experiences that border on literal schizophrenia.
Gurdjieff said:
"It often happens that, having stopped before some barrier, usually the smallest and the most simple, people turn against the work, against the teacher, and against other members of the group, and accuse them of the very thing that is becoming revealed to them in themselves.

"Sometimes they repent later and blame themselves, then they again blame others, then they repent once more, and so on. But there is nothing that shows up a man better than his attitude towards the work and the teacher after he has left it.

Sometimes such tests are arranged intentionally. A man is placed in such a position that he is obliged to leave and he is fully justified in having a grievance either against the teacher or against some other person. And then he is watched to see how he will behave. A decent man will behave decently even if he thinks that he has been treated unjustly or wrongly. But many people in such circumstances show a side of their nature which otherwise they would never show. And at times it is a necessary means for exposing a man's nature. So long as you are good to a man he is good to you. But what will he be like if you scratch him a little?

"But this is not the chief thing; the chief thing is his own personal attitude, his own valuation of the ideas which he receives or has received, and his keeping or losing this valuation. A man may think for a long time and quite sincerely that he wants to work and even make great efforts, and then he may throw up everything and even definitely go against the work; justify himself, invent various fabrications, deliberately ascribe a wrong meaning to what he has heard, and so on."

"What happens to them for this?" asked one of the audience.

"Nothing-what could happen to them?" said G. "They are their own punishment. And what punishment could be worse?
It is clear that your valuation of what we do is minimal, if there is any value placed on it at all. So again I ask, if this is how you feel, why are you here?

Do you understand the concept of Free Will? That we have the right to be and do and teach as we understand reality? As we are directed from within? We accept that you have that same right, the right to be and do and teach as you see fit. We invite you to do so in your own space and from your own resources. Please conduct your own researches, your own experiments, and publish them on your own website for the people that are attracted to your work.

No one is judging you as "wrong" or bad. You are you and you have the right to be you. If you are happy with who you are, then there is no reason for you to be involved with a group of people who are working on something different.

Meanwhile, grant us the courtesy of continuing with what we do, as we see fit to do it, without the constant harassment and interruption though, indeed, we thank you for the example you have given us to observe and study.

Hi all

I just wanted to add that while reading the threads on this forum and Cass-chat I have come to the same situation more than once that Ruth is just not 'getting it'. The same situation occurred in the OP thread, where Richard states this:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457&p=10
Richard said:
The ABSTRACT concept thing that Ruth seems totally unable to understand is not anything new. Many of those of us who have been members of discussion groups at Yahoo in which Ruth has participated for years have tried time after time in every way we could imagine to try to help Ruth get some of these types of concepts. To little (actually NO) avail!

The discussions would reach a 'certain point' and Ruth would invariably begin to distort what was said, evade direct answers, claim what she 'said' was not what she 'meant' and simply continue to 'misunderstand' what others meant by what they were saying. She insisted that she had a right to disagree but what was often inconguous was that she would quite often disagree with something she had previous stated weeks, or even sometimes, days before.

She often exhibited 'OP-like' behaviour but was always totally unwilling to consider the idea that the behaviour of everyone was essentially nothing but the reactions of the 'machine' as Gurdjieff and Mouravieff have described how these occur in 'man'. She considered them to be little more than "Old Men" whose ideas and concepts are no more relevant and correct (in fact, less so) than whatever it was she has decided . These are some of the abstract concepts she not only does not appear to understand but will just not accept as valid in any way.
So we see, over and over that the problem seems to come from 'within' Ruth than with the group, which is the opposite of what Ruth seems to be thinking... or sorry should I say feeling which is depicted in this quote.

Ruth said:
These people do not know me from a bar of soap. They have never even met me and yet they expect me to meekly and mildly accept anything they say (simply because they say it, so how could it possibly be wrong). Any problem they have has to be mine too by a process of manipulation and projection onto me which they have become quite good at doing. Like the energizer bunny - they never give up. Well, inferior people cop this all they time, don't they?
So, the question that I and many are wondering is Ruth, why are you here?

Ruth said:
These people do not know me from a bar of soap.
What if we were all bars of soap - sure we vary in color and smell a little differently, but because we're still bars of soap we have lots of things in common. The more a bar of soap knows itself as it really is, the more it can know about other bars of soap - because they too are bars of soap after all!

However, all is not as it seems. Sometimes hands are washed by a bar of soap and begin to smell like a bar of soap. A bar of soap that knows itself well can also know that not all that smells like soap is really soap! Other times, there are plastic toy bars of soap for kids - they look just like real bars of soap but are not bars of soap at all! A soap that knows itself well can also know that not all that looks like soap really is soap!

Just as you, Ruth, may have enough experience to tell when something only looks or smells like soap but is missing the other "substances" that really make it REAL soap, so can some people tell when what others say lacks any real substance and comes from mechanical programs that are already well known to those people. Ruth you can smell and look like soap all you want, but that's not enough to be real soap.

Problem is, sometimes REAL soap becomes so dirty that it's almost impossible to see that it's really soap in there. Other times it was never soap to begin with and no effort can ever make it soap, period (like if it's just hands that smell like soap). The WHOLE point of esoteric work in this group is to clean your own dirt off and help others clean their dirt off, so we can all become CLEAN soap and recognize other clean soap and dirty soap better! Those who are not soap at all have no hope of this, but a real dirty soap and something that has some soap qualities but is not soap at all, those two are basically the same. The only way to tell them apart is when one begins to clean off the dirt and reveal soap underneath, while the other only further reveals the lack of actual soap underneath.

Ruth, let me just say that you ARE dirty, and it is CLEAR to all those who have cleaned that same dirt off of themselves before. We ALL are dirty to SOME degree, just some have more dirt than others. Sometimes we have different kinds of dirt, and sometimes it's much easier to see dirt on others than dirt on ourselves. The ONLY question that now remains is, are you real soap underneath that is refusing to clean itself and pretends its everyone else who is dirty instead, or are you something else underneath and therefore that too would explain why you have no capability to clean the dirt. Besides, we ARE all dirty in various ways and to various degrees, but again, that doesn't mean we cannot also see the dirt on others - especially the same dirt that we've already seen before and cleaned off of ourselves and helped others clean that same dirt off as well. You know who really knows dirt? Vacuum cleaners. But maybe they suck it up too fast to really have time to see it well :P

Again, a 1-yr old can look at a dirty bar of soap and a clean one, and have no idea which one is dirty and how to tell. With experience and time, he will know just as you or I know. You seem to assume that nobody in this group has enough knowledge to recognize YOUR programming and lower emotional center responses and delusions. You accuse us of making assumptions about your state of being, when in fact you're the one making the assumption about the whole group in the process. That's like a 1 yr old saying that because he doesn't know if a bar of soap is dirty, nobody does, and even if they pretend to, who says they have to be right? Well, nobody says that, sure.

Just because some members here say something does NOT MEAN they "have to" be right. Nobody "has to" be right or wrong or anything for that matter. The question is - ARE THEY right or no? It was interesting that after all those posts in this thread you continued to post in other areas of the forum as if seemingly just brushing it off as something that'll just pass if you ignore it. Then suddenly you react (because that's what this is, a mechanical reaction, and that much is absolutely clear from what you say and how you say it), and you become even MORE defensive and MORE delusional and MORE angry and fearful and paranoid, exponentially more than before. The reason I called this a "negative spiral" in an earlier post is because, that's how it behaves - it tends to start out sort of casually and subtly, and as it winds inward, it becomes more and more pronounced and before you know it, it reaches a climax. It implodes. The sooner you stop yourself from spinning in that spiral, the easier it is. But the more you fight, like being stuck in a spider web, the harder it grips you, and the bigger and harder the caccoon becomes around you. Hmm another analogy is an avalanche - the sooner you stop your roll down a snowy mountain, the easier it is. But the more your roll, the bigger and more out of control you become.

They have never even met me and yet they expect me to meekly and mildly accept anything they say (simply because they say it, so how could it possibly be wrong). Any problem they have has to be mine too by a process of manipulation and projection onto me which they have become quite good at doing. Like the energizer bunny - they never give up. Well, inferior people cop this all they time, don't they?
When a teacher in a highschool classroom tells you that your answer is wrong, what then? Do you say, "Well you don't even KNOW me! You expect me to accept anything you say just because you say it? You're just projecting your lack of understanding of math onto me, so you think the problem is mine not yours"....

Imagine you're the teacher and a student tells you this. Do you have to know the student to know that he got the problem wrong? Do you expect him to accept it or maybe just LISTENS to what you're saying and thinks about it so he can figure out why he's wrong? And the last part about him projecting his lack of knowledge onto you, that's just an assumption, and you're in fact doing the opposite - projecting your real lack of ability to solve the problem onto the teacher and accusing him of not knowing what he's talking about because you do not even wish to stop and look at the problem and think about it. You know how easy it would be to pass any grade this way? Anytime the teacher says you're wrong, accuse him of projecting and move on.

But all there is is lessons, no shortcuts.

I second Nina's question and everything Laura said - why are you here?

Ruth said:
I guess what I'm trying to avoid is the feeling that this is a one way hypocritical 'shit fest' perpetrated by a bunch of people who think they are so 'special' and just because they say something, they have to be right. Well, they're 'superior' aren't they?
And here we see that Ruth is projecting.

Ruth said:

Ruth said:
This is where you say, "Well, yes it is and by the way it's all your fault. That's what we've been trying to get you to accept for the longest time! None of this is us. You're the problem and we're just so 'special' and 'superior' that you're obviously extreemly ignorant for disagreeing with us" Or words to that effect. Say it anyway you like.

Ruth said:
This has been going on for the longest time and I am heartly sick of it. Not to mention frustrated by it. No-one is going to get to 4th density unless they take a long hard look in the mirror and stop trying to project all their 'issues' onto people they don't even know whilst using their superior 'knowledge' (what ever that may be) as an excuse.

Ruth said:
No, I don't think anyone trully 'sees' or grasps the enormity of the situation. Pretending that it's just me who doesn't 'get it' is so far 'out there' its completely nuts. This whole situation seems to have been brought about by my refusal to 'comply' to some dearly held belief or standard. I wonder what one it was?

Ruth said:
What makes you think (collectively) that you 'see' any better than me? That is actually quite an important question. Because I don't think there is much differerence between us, no matter how much you (collectively) try to 'project'.
Amazing. You are completely topsy-turvy. Everything that you do, you blame others for doing to you. Ruth is never wrong. Ruth is so special. Ruth is such an "individual", and everyone else is just trying to get her to "conform".

Ruth said:
I'm sick of being used as the scapegoat for people who are going no-where.
Being a scapegoat would imply some degree of importance, wouldn't it? In fact, you have none. You are like a petty child butting in all the time to insist that her way is always the right way. Well, if your way is so "right", go set up your own website and forum where you can propound the "Gospel of Ruth". If it really is the Truth, you should have no problem striking a chord in the hearts of others, should you?

But I don't think you are even capable of producing something like a consistent set of writings. As we have seen many times on this forum and others, your ideas change from post to post, minute to minute. Many, many "i"'s, all jostling and bumping into each other like the atoms in a piece of iron, incapable of producing any consistent magnetic force. And despite the fact that you have been "hanging out" near a group that operates based on esoteric principles (the equivalent of a strong magnetic field), you don't seem to be displaying any of the qualities of people that begin to be "magnetized" by the Work.

Instead, you butt into threads and begin propounding your inconsistent and contradictory ideas about "STO" and "OPs", insisting that the way you see it cannot possibly be "wronger" than the way anyone else sees it. That is NOT what the QFG is about. The QFG is about separating the "wheat" of objective reality from the "chaff" of subjectivity. But despite the numerous times your various subjectivities have been pointed out to you as "chaff", you start building up to one of your emotional outbursts about "conformity" and how poor little Ruth is being pressured to "groupthink" like everyone else.

What you fail to see is that there is no pressure or coercion at all. You don't have to hang out here. So why do you? Are you looking for a meal ticket? A savior? A free ride out of the 3D STS playground? A few others in this thread have asked the question already, and I think you should do the polite thing and give them an honest answer.

kenlee said:
OK, but concern yourself with what is happining now. When you feel anger then let yourself feel it. When we are angry at someone we are not really angry at them. We are simply angry. When we hate someone we do not really hate them. We just hate. When we fear someone we do not really fear them. We just fear.

Feel the anger and watch how it effects you, how it makes you think, how it makes your skin feel, your muscles, your body postures, your breathing, etc. Let it pass through you into some big ocean. Watch it all as if you are an outside spectator witnessing your own inner drama. Then you might learn its dynamism, its triggers, and then you may learn how to claim it as yours and take your power back.

I think the problem is this. When we direct our anger at others it takes deceptive forms such as manipulativeness, need to control, argue, and so on. When anger takes these deceptive forms we cease to feel it for what it truly is...anger. Feel it and taste it for what it is instead of calling it a garden implement. Get to know it. That's a start.

When we direct our anger to others there's simply no end to it. It' starts a chain reaction without end. It's like this. If you have two dirty rivers run into each other they just get dirtier. That's what it's like when we get angry at someone. But when you feel it and release it into the vast ocean of the cosmos then it can become purified in the same way a dirty river can become purified when running into the ocean. Feeling it, letting it pass through you, and watching the inner drama is, Imo, the first step in transmuting it and getting your power back.
Thank you Ken, good advice. This must be what is called practical self oberservation. Its a good place to start.

Anger, I know a lot about it! Directed at others it becomes frustration, argumentativeness and causes an emotional reactivity which becomes accusative and confronting behaviour. Directed at myself it becomes self-hatred and depression. I need to try and reduce it somehow.

Its only when I take a step back and try and stop myself becoming involved in the 'snipey arrogance' that happens that I get a good look at how silly and ridiculous (and even amusing) 3rd density behaviour is. I'd still rather watch my cat, if I wanted a laugh, though. Its not quite as frustrating, and I'm bigger than he is anyway!

Anger/Fear: Fight or flight. The brain centers, I gather, are pretty close together. Right next to the pleasure centers to boot! What a mix!

All emotions are what the word says: e-motions, motivating energies. Emotions represent sensations that have energetic qualities in our being, even when they dampen us. Emotions motivate, and they can purify and expand our sense of life, and they can compress and debilitate our being. Pain is naturally a sign that something needs attention in us. Emotions are often messengers of what needs attention. Unfortunately, we tend all too often to shoot the messenger, miss the message, and distort the energies of emotions within us.

Regarding anger, as kenlee expressed, the problem is its misdirection. I read somewhere that anger is the reaction to a sense of being confined or restricted in some way. What anger really represents is a call to freedom. Anger is the messenger carrying energies to move us to be free of what restricts us.

Chronic anger means the message is not getting through and doing its job. The energy is chugged down by the body and psyche in a way that the message gets lost. So we misdirect the energy because we are not aware of its real nature. And we misdirect it along channels where we have been conditioned to push that energy.

Basically, the master of the house is not fully at home, or is quite groggy and a bunch of servant programs take over the responses of the individual. Clever servants these are, because they always come out scott free when the results of our emotional flows are not in our best interests. These clever servants bind the master and put it in a projector room where they play movie upon movie dramatizing why things must be as bad as they are.

Yet the messages keep coming no matter how many messengers get shot, and the servants have gotten fat off of them. What is the message of anger? The message is to awaken the master to break the bonds, trash the projector and boot out the parasitic servants.

When anger is both fully experienced (without coming to immediate conclusions about it), and observed in the manner kenlee described, the body, mind, emotive messenger and emotional energies realize their natural alliance. The energy of anger then transforms to the energy of liberation. No reason to submit to anyone or anything. No reason to be "good". No reason to feel "bad". These are all illusions of the servants and their movies.

The point is to be PRESENT and act in a natural and healthy fasion in accordance to the potential of our design as human beings. Of course anger is the result of sensing a loss of personal power. The point is to realize just where and how that power is drained.

Must we blindly always follow the wandering pointing fingers of the parasitic servants who have become our masters of conditioning, when we seek to know who and/or what is at fault? Or is it time to take charge of who we really are, after realizing through observation what is really going on when the messenger of anger comes?

Yeah, anger and fear are side by side and close together. One becomes the other very easily. When we place our anger in the proper context and flow, and act on its real message, the fear may not diminish for a while, but it is also placed into perspective. It is something felt, not a pronouncment of weakness. Just another messenger that needs a different response than anger. And again this must be felt and observed in the same manner.

Riding the continuum from fear and anger one encounters a point of maximum inner chaos and dissonance, where a person can feel out of control. The message gets really garbled at that point because we are at the transition between anger and fear. We are not given to fight nor to flee. Paradoxically if we can understand and accept anger and fear as they flow through us, we will come to this point, and with a lot more exploration of the chaotic energy, we can also get its message for every given situation where it appears.

When we do we realize that there is no instinctive message. We are crossing the neural interface between anger and fear that is just a crossing, and with no true evolutionary purpose. THAT fact makes it THE point of power, because there's no instinctual programming. That's why we tend to pass by it so fast, it is rarely noticed. And it is hard to notice because the servants have no movie to associate with it but a cry to avoid that state at all costs.

It threatens them! It does so because here the energy at the root of fear/anger is pure and undifferentiated, and when we own it it fills our bodies as the power deprived to us. So claim back this power is not easy. I have greatly simplified the analogy and the transition from words to practice is not easy. To get back the power that is ours, however, I think it is worth the effort of confronting, experiencing and observing the distasteful dissonance within that lies at the cross-roads of fear and anger.

My two cents on the matter.

Ruth said:
kenlee said:

Thank you Ken, good advice. This must be what is called practical self oberservation. Its a good place to start.

Anger, I know a lot about it! Directed at others it becomes frustration, argumentativeness and causes an emotional reactivity which becomes accusative and confronting behaviour. Directed at myself it becomes self-hatred and depression. I need to try and reduce it somehow.

Its only when I take a step back and try and stop myself becoming involved in the 'snipey arrogance' that happens that I get a good look at how silly and ridiculous (and even amusing) 3rd density behaviour is. I'd still rather watch my cat, if I wanted a laugh, though. Its not quite as frustrating, and I'm bigger than he is anyway!
Isn't this typical Ruth of your pattern of behavior also. Do not really look at Ruth! Pick out the one piece of all the observations from which you can say 'Oh yes' this must be my problem, I just let my anger get in the way some times. Find some little piece to hang on and never never address the issue of Ruth! Never mind that Ruth can say as she pleases, Ruth can contradict herself, Ruth is right. Back down, hang on, do not address the issue, go on.

It has happened over and over. Even this kind of response has happened over and over. Ruth's victims are left spinning in states of confusion and Ruth continues on, over and over. Will Ruth ever examine Ruth and see that this is a part of Ruth that wants these events, as they are a kind of food for a part of her being.

Laura said:
You could say that the feeling is mutual. Your presence on this forum implies an interest in our work and our methods. If that is not the case, then you do not belong here. Please go elsewhere to while away your idle hours. We are heartily sick of dealing with your constant interruptions and out of place comments and diatribes. More than that, we are heartily sick of, and frustrated by, the many emails we have received over the past few years from a veritable host of people from the various discussion groups and now, the forum, asking "what is WRONG with Ruth???" The fact is, it is not just US, right here, on this forum, in this thread.
Richard said:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457&p=10
The ABSTRACT concept thing that Ruth seems totally unable to understand is not anything new. Many of those of us who have been members of discussion groups at Yahoo in which Ruth has participated for years have tried time after time in every way we could imagine to try to help Ruth get some of these types of concepts. To little (actually NO) avail!

The discussions would reach a 'certain point' and Ruth would invariably begin to distort what was said, evade direct answers, claim what she 'said' was not what she 'meant' and simply continue to 'misunderstand' what others meant by what they were saying. She insisted that she had a right to disagree but what was often inconguous was that she would quite often disagree with something she had previous stated weeks, or even sometimes, days before.
It is a fact that this is not an isolated account. It has happened dozens of times. Ruth has affected many people. Even damaged and disillusioned many people. The list is long. But Ruth will never look at Ruth. Ruth will go on and there will be more victims, more food for Ruth's predator, more food for Ruth's programs, more food for Ruth's mechanical reaction machine.

How long can Ruth go on like this?

How many more victims need to be consumed before Ruth thinks of others, someone else besides herself?

kenlee said:
OK, but concern yourself with what is happining now.
Actually, when Ruth suggested that her "issue" stems from a past life (or numerous), that sounded to me like a cop-out. It may very well be true, but it just sounded like she was shifting the responsibility, sort of excusing why she cannot resolve it right now. And then another cop-out was attributing it all to anger, which I also don't think has much, if anything, to do with what is really going on.

The issue seems to be that of certain concepts and Ruth's understanding of them, as Richard said, certain abstract concepts. Anger may be involved, fear may be involved, but it seems like more than just that. Past lives - maybe, but the solution can only be found now - cannot change the past.

Her post that followed mine on the previous page, the one full of projections, angry accusations, etc - that one seemed to have anger in it, but the others usually did not appear angry at all - they simply distorted/changed the meanings of things in curious ways. Besides, the anger was just a "ploy" by the predator or whatever is in control, as a result of being spotted. It was never there when nobody made any comments to Ruth regarding what she's doing.

Ruth, there's danger for your predator to trick you again now - to admit a fault where none exists, in order to cover up a real problem. Just like Bush can admit that he was "irresponsible" during 911 in order to cover up actual complicity, so can the predator make a small sacrifice in order to shift the blame from the real issue that would damage it far more.

On the other hand, much as it would try, it will not trick the group as a whole - you cannot "appease" the group by admitting what sound like "faults" and try to shift the focus on those, if they're not really at the heart of the issue, and may not even be related to the issue. At least this is what it appears to me that you're doing. The first step was vehement denial of anything wrong, it's the group that is wrong, not me, period. After that didn't work, the next step is usually admitting faults that aren't really the issue at all, just to distract and shift away from dealing with what is really going on. This is for 2 reasons, for yourself, so you do not deal with the real issue, and for the group, so they "lay off" and be satisfied that you're "looking into it" or "dealing with the issue". I can see how that could work when nobody is really sure just what the issue is, and you can easily attribute it to something plausible sounding and everyone would be satisfied, all will be well. In most groups/forums this could work like a charm when dealing with "normal" people who may only sense a "disturbance" but not the nature of the disturbance. But luckily, on this group, there are some people that SEE much better exactly what is going on and why, so they won't be fooled if such an attempt is made.

Maybe my observation here is wrong, but again, this is what it is beginning to look like. IF my observation is right, as was my first one (which was shared by the group), then your predator will again vehemently deny that this observation is in any way true as much as it can, try to get everyone else on its side if possible, and if THAT doesn't work, it has the potential to go through the same violent "outbreak" as it did on the previous post and put up a heated fight. Of course, I may also be simply wrong as well, so I am curious if anyone else is getting a similar impression at all, or is my reading instrument off here?

P.S. - that reminded me of how a COINTELPRO agent can inflitrate a group in order to prevent progress from being made, and provides plausible rationalizations behind his questionable words and actions, which the other members buy into because they fail to recognize the real dynamic of what is really happening, even if they do sense something "odd" or "off". I'm not saying this is what is happening here, just that it reminded me of that.

I don't know Ruth like some of you do, so I have been making suggestions on the off-chance there is a bit of sincerity in her.

However, if these same patterns have been consistent for years no matter what the feedback, then her course is set. If she has, as Don suggested, played the same program loops of response over and over again to the point of being predictable, with little or no deviation from the script, then this is an individual run by conditioning.

We know that conditioning is often geared to stop inner growth wherever it finds it, because inner growth is a threat to all conditioning. If observations have been consistent over a period of years, and Ruth's behaviour has a predictable pattern geared to come in an confuse whenever a leap in understanding is at hand, then that seems to be her purpose for being here.

Again, that is based on observations from many others with much more experience with this person than I. There are two things one can do in this case. The first is an agreement from members (whoever wishes to do so) to ignore Ruth in threads related to psychological and inner understandings, since her behaviour does not seem to be triggered when political or more mundane topics are discussed. The second is to keep things as they are and simply use Ruth's responses as an indicator of "topics that trigger the predator".

Constant arguments with this person seem to be getting nowhere, and if one of the two perspectives I described above is adopted then at least people will not be wasting their time in repeating a lesson already learned, while in the second case, Ruth's role may actually be constructive.

Eso said:
The first is an agreement from members (whoever wishes to do so) to ignore Ruth in threads related to psychological and inner understandings
Agreed.
earlier in this thread I said:
If I see your posts from now on, I will only disregard them as posts from someone who can't be helped - can't even be reached.
Personally, I feel that way about all her posts, however, I think this is a really good point:
Eso said:
simply use Ruth's responses as an indicator of "topics that trigger the predator"
Because...
Eso said:
Constant arguments with this person seem to be getting nowhere...
You read my mind.
Eso said:
...and if one of the two perspectives I described above is adopted then at least people will not be wasting their time in repeating a lesson already learned, while in the second case, Ruth's role may actually be constructive.
And this seems to be the best way to change the polarity on the energy that Ruth is releasing.

Fifth Way said:
Eso said:
The first is an agreement from members (whoever wishes to do so) to ignore Ruth in threads related to psychological and inner understandings
Agreed.
earlier in this thread I said:
If I see your posts from now on, I will only disregard them as posts from someone who can't be helped - can't even be reached.
Personally, I feel that way about all her posts, however, I think this is a really good point:
Eso said:
simply use Ruth's responses as an indicator of "topics that trigger the predator"
Because...
Eso said:
Constant arguments with this person seem to be getting nowhere...
You read my mind.
Eso said:
...and if one of the two perspectives I described above is adopted then at least people will not be wasting their time in repeating a lesson already learned, while in the second case, Ruth's role may actually be constructive.
And this seems to be the best way to change the polarity on the energy that Ruth is releasing.
After more than two years of interacting with Ruth I've come to realize it is basically pointless to attempt true communication with her, so I will no longer try. I do feel, though, that if she persists in posting comments in areas of "psychological and inner understandings" it will be constructive to publicly re-state why we're not engaging with her, and/or to point out what she is doing so new members, those not yet 'aquainted' with her, will be able to understand and 'see' it, as well as to "change the polarity on the energy she is releasing." I think it's possible to do this without actually engaging with her if the 'group' works together with that goal in mind.

[added on 6/15]
I want to make it clear the above comments are simply a statement of my own personal opinions and ideas, and are meant as nothing 'more' or 'other' than that. -- Lucy

The only problem with such public statements is that new members tend to come to the conclusion that this is an unfair forum, that members tend to be singled out because they don't follow the party line, that this is a forum of censorship. I've seen the accusation a few times, and manipulators can and do use it as a vector of attack and defamation.

I think it would be best not to fuel that fire if possible. The more accurate assessment is that members who have experience with Ruth understand the situation as individuals. As such, it may be worthwhile for new members to explore that experience themeselves, simply avoid unecessary banter, and politely inform new members after they have had a bit of their own experience of the situation presenting all the factors involved. That way I think lessons can be constructively provided, and misunderstandings avoided.

Think of how long people who had extensive experience with Ruth came to their conclusions. Imagine if someone without such experience encounters these public statements regarding someone they don't know and then Ruth counters with her own version. Confusion will most likely result, and new members can readily jump to conclusions without testing them. Learning is about testing.

For those who have not learned, testing is probably for the best. As such they can be given a crash course, while members with experience can exercise their ability to communicate these situations with others. Benefits all around I think.

EsoQuest said:
Think of how long people who had extensive experience with Ruth came to their conclusions. Imagine if someone without such experience encounters these public statements regarding someone they don't know and then Ruth counters with her own version. Confusion will most likely result, and new members can readily jump to conclusions without testing them. Learning is about testing.
Well, I would say that the truth has a habit of coming out whether we like it or not. And sacred cows have a habit of being 'shot at', which we definately don't like- especially if people have had them since childhood and relied on them much of their adulthood. Personality traits are apparently very hard to change. As is social 'conditioning'. Perhaps (and I'm not sure of this) it easier to change these than it is to 'see' (discernment). Maybe it is for some, and perhaps others find the reverse easier.

The key is to have an open mind and never assume. Test for yourself, and still keep an open mind. You'd be surprised how many people actually can read between the lines and see what is there (some element of truth) and I don't think this ability comes just to people who have been around for a long period of time, or are more 'experienced' in whatever way - that can just as easily be used as an excuse for self importance.

There seems to me to be all these different inate levels of discernment, that don't depend on doing certain things, or saying certain things. I wonder what that's all about. Maybe we're not all just like animals afterall and that there's a bit more to humanity than we think.

Back
Top Bottom