Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

Godot said:
I would just like to see a bit of actual objectivity brought to the issue
That is the intend of the this discussion, is it not?

Godot said:
- not diagnoses at a disatnce and speculation.
Can we get to one without the other?

Godot said:
It's rude for one thing.
How so? I think the whole Ruth subject was a REACTION to her very own rudeness. You may want to reread page 15.

Godot said:
And for another it's inaccurate.
What accuracy did you provide, other than that (quite funny) joke that Ruth is not an individual?

Godot said:
I humbly suggest you just ignore her.
But many are, haven't you noticed?

We - or at least I am discussing her with other kind of as a "phenomenon" with the purpose of learning to increase knowledge.

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

blindpsychic said:
The "patriot movement" he is refering to are the folks in the nothern midwest who are actively buying guns and training etc to fight the "big government" as they see it. These people are usually are so hard right wing that they start coming back around the other side.
They must be, as "big government" these days already occupies the space on the "so hard right wing".

Justin said:
From what I have heard, these groups are very heavily infiltrated by government agents, for the purpose - I assume - of monitoring and identifying potential threats to the US govt.
Ahhhemm.
You think this forum is NOT being monitored to identify potential treats to the US govt.???
Admittedly infiltration presents an extra challenge. :P

IMHO people thinking with their own heads constitutes an even bigger threat than a bunch of rednecks with a pile of outdated guns. They don't even have psychotronic or pulse weapons. Just look at the outcome of Waco.:(

Therefore I would like to add to Laura's list:
... they provoke them to do illegal things so they can 1) set them up to look like idiots; 2) have a reason to arrest or incarcerate them; 3) manipulate them and set them against each other or any selected "enemy of the state."
4.) ...and push for open conflict to get a chance to dramatically kill many to set an example that inflicts more fear in the rest of the population.

About Godot's post - somehow I'm not surprised that someone would post something like this. I think this thread was coming to closure - it appeared that the finishing touches were being added, and the point was already pretty succinctly made and so it was basically in the process of being wrapped up. Now energy could be focused on other goals. Of course, this may be a wrong impression - but based on the last couple of posts (starting with Laura's on page 25) and continuing to this page, it simply appeared that all that needed to be said was said, and now all that's left is reflection. Or so it seemed.

This post by Godot appears to be doing exactly what he proclaims he's not doing. And that is, it seems like he's just saying "Ok I don't buy it, prove it!". It appears like a challenge, but also a way to have the group reinvest their energies into this thread and to now compile everything Ruth has said that was "off" and "wrong" and present it in a summarized state as evidence of why the members have been saying what they said. But why? It is all already available if you just read Ruth's posts on this and other threads, and plenty of examples have been given in this thread alone I think.

As much as I wanted to impulsively react to this challenge and start collecting Ruth's quotes from previous pages and posts, I decided against it. It seems written more like a lure to turn this into some endless debate than anything else. Here is why I think so:

Godot said:
I have to say I find this thread on the "Ruth question" really amusing-and I'm not saying that just to stir the pot.
Somehow I get the sense that this is exactly "stirring the pot", and nothing more (I may be wrong of course). First suspicious thing (which is only a clue, not proof, but still interesting I think), is the fact that he tries to convince everyone that he's not trying to stir the pot numerous times. Why try to convince everyone how to perceive your post, why not let the group make its own judgement whether this is simply stirring the pot or whether it is a reasonable argument backed up by evidence?

I'm the only person on the forum who has actually met Ruth, rather than communicated with her by email or through Casschat or the forum.
I think meeting someone can definitely help assess them better, but in this case it doesn't seem necessary simply based on the fact that Ruth gives plenty of data in her posts based on the logic and thought process that she uses, which is revealed in her posts. It is not necessary to see/hear her in this particular case, osit. It may help, but again, I think there is plenty of data in her posts alone.

We discussed many things in that time, some of which, in ordinary every day terms were highly abstract. Past lives and the implications thereof, history, her actual mission in life which is only partly related to her career as a nurse, the various "supernatural" phenomena that we'd experienced. Etc.Ruth is down to earth and calls a spade a spade.
I think maybe it's not the concepts themselves but her thinking about the concepts that is limited. For example, many New Agers can repeat "we're all one" ad nauseum - but this is just a phrase, the concept becomes only abstract when abstract thought is applied to it, which can becomes abstract understanding. But if you take such a phrase and apply no thought or mundane thought to it, the concept itself becomes mundane or nonsensical. Anybody can talk about past lives, history, life missions, supernatural phenomena, etc. But the devil is in how you talk about it, your thought process etc. You can talk about any abstract concept in a non-abstract way, osit.

When I first met her there was a sense of instant recognition-she is not a new soul struggling to make sense of a new plane of existence, not at all.
Interesting that you're basing this on "instant recognition" instead of on data and evidence. If we could all do that, nobody here would need to research anything or learn about concepts like psychopathy and how to recognize the signs and evidence and data that may suggest that someone is a psychopath for example - no, we'd just meet someone and presto!

So forgive me if your "instant recognition" about her soul does not convince me.

If she does have trouble communicating-and she is not the only one who has that problem, especially on Cass-then it is because she has essentially lived her entire life in isolation... because she is "different".
But Ruth doesn't have any trouble communicating - she communicates just fine - she has trouble with concepts and with understanding and thinking in a certain way. Because at other times she communicates just fine.

but I rely on my own not inconsiderable experience of dealing with the various species and subspecies of humans, and my powers of observation honed by some very difficult situations.
That is hard to reconcile with "instant recognition" above. What do you need experience for if you have such an amazing power? But it does seem like you're trying to "influence" the group's assessment of your post by stressing your massive experience. Do you think the data you present to support your statements cannot stand on its own? It seems that you have not really presented any data though, you just expect us to trust you because you've met Ruth, you have tons of experience in general, and because you had instant recognition when you met her? This does not seem like data to me, seems like an attempt to "stir the pot", nothing more.

Yes, Ruth is a "freak" (and if she was here she'd probably clout me for saying so) but so am I.
Her " freakness" could in fact be that she is uncategorisable in terms of organised abstract conceptual systems, whether psychiatric or spiritual. She's one of a kind :lol:
I don't think she's one of a kind by far. In some sense we're all "one of a kind", in another, we're all the same, and in yet another sense we all share things with a group of others (sometimes large group, sometimes not). In Ruth's case, yes she's one of a kind, but her nature is not, it is shared by many others. And nobody said she's a freak, and I do think Ruth is categorizable just as we all are and everything is categorizable in many ways, osit.

Kinda reminds of that bit in Monty Python's Meaning of Life where Brain tells the multitude in exasperation
"You are all individuals'
The crowd responds
"We are all individuals"
And one solitary voice then says
"I'm not."
It may be that the solidary voice is the only true individual of the group? But either way, it's the same when New Age teacher goes "we're all one" and the group repeats. Abstract concept? Maybe. But group's approach to this concept is anything but abstract, in fact, it barely involves any thought at all.

If Ruth is truly disrupting the flow of this or other threads then I humbly suggest you just ignore her.
Yeah but before you ignore someone, doesn't it help to know why you're ignoring and if ignoring is even a good idea at all? Knowledge protects after all.

I'm sure she'd be happy to slug it out!
Why slug it out? What is productive about slugging it out? That seems to be a pointless waste of time? I think discussing and analyzing is the better alternative.

And this message is not meant as an apologia-Ruth IS responsible for her own actions as are you all .
But doesn't being responsible involve understanding the action and being aware of doing it? If Ruth is neither aware of it nor understands it, how can she be responsible? It doesn't seem like she's in control. So while I agree that we're all responsible for our actions, we cannot really act on that responsibility if we never knew what we did or why in the first place, osit.

Nor is it meant as a disruptive piece of trouble making.
Or so you keep saying :)

I would just like to see a bit of actual objectivity brought to the issue-
And then you go and say something like this with absolutely no data to support it?! How is that anything but disruptive trouble making?

not diagnoses at a disatnce and speculation.
So you're saying that because we're not all talking to Ruth in person, that our diagnosis is faulty automatically? You think it is impossible to accurately analyze someone by what they say in text, but you can do it when they say it verbally? What difference is there when the context and meaning remain the same?

How is "instant recognition" anything but speculation (at best)? You don't think Ruth's posts constitute evidence?

It's rude for one thing. And for another it's inaccurate.
Not as rude as telling someone that they're not objective and then calling them a subjective term like "rude". Then telling them they're speculating after talking about your "instant recognition". Hypocricy really is rude! How is that for speculative subjectivity!

And I stand by what I said above - that this is nothing but "disruptive trouble making" designed to convince everyone that it isn't. My question would be, why? I "speculated" earlier about the possibility that Ruth may be controlled by forces in order to distract and waste energy and confuse. This post seems to support that if such forces exist, they could be acting through a few people in "concert", and so right now, perhaps coincidentally (or maybe not), this poster seems to have given more evidence to that speculation, osit.

Ruth may indeed be here because something in her really does have subconscious recognition of this group. Well, I personally am not sure why an OP - without any such recognition, would waste all this time in this group? My thought is either it is simply acting as a portal and so controlled by something with an agenda, or it has something inside that does resonate to some degree and sees this as opportunity to grow what it may feel it needs.

But, another possibility is that an OP may be attracted to the intellectual aspect of the group - without realising the true nature of it and simply liking the challenge of being involved purely intellectually in interesting discussions. I mean, considering that there may be billions of OP's in the world, and many "groups" that like to discuss current events, philosophy, and other topics - it is not entirely out of the realm of pure probability that this group would also, simply by chance, end up having a few OP's that recognize and are interested in only a certain part of the group, not really understanding other parts.

So right now it seems to me that it's probably one of the 3 scenarios above. Either malicious intent from higher levels, subconscious attraction, or casual interest in some aspects of the group. But maybe it's something else entirely too. But just to clarify for Godot, this *is* speculation on my part, but it doesn't mean that everything that is said in this thread about Ruth is speculation - the devil is in the details, osit.

SAO, you said it. Dimitiris goes and Mareiki comes in, Mareiki goes and Ruth comes in, Ruth goes and Godot comes in.
As Eso pointed out...
...how beneficial and strengthening the whole network dynamic is, especially when it deals with understanding people who try to sabotage it.
...I can only agree wholeheartedly: Just keep 'em coming.

Please! throws hands up in air.I will not post on the subject any further.
Fact: I am a friend of Ruth.I have KNOWN her personally for over a year, therefore I qualified to speak on the "phenomenon."Which is a disgusting way to refer to another human being.
Fact: Ruth is not an agent, nor an OP.
Fact: I am not an agent.I am a gentleman, I have not spoken a word of a lie since posting on the Cass forum.
I live in Australia, Johnno has my work address. If anyone cares to approach to visit me there they are quite welcome to.And perhaps discuss my character and that of Ruth.I absolutely mean that.
Fact: I find this discourse revolting and slanderous. I am a Celt: one saying we have is " A man lives after his daeth but not after his honour"
Fact: I find no honour in this.
PLEASE-go back to the thread.

Godot said:
Fact: I am a friend of Ruth.I have KNOWN her personally for over a year, therefore I qualified to speak on the "phenomenon."Which is a disgusting way to refer to another human being.
Fact: I am not an agent.I am a gentleman, I have not spoken a word of a lie since posting on the Cass forum.
I live in Australia, Johnno has my work address. If anyone cares to approach to visit me there they are quite welcome to.And perhaps discuss my character and that of Ruth.I absolutely mean that.
Fact: I find this discourse revolting and slanderous. I am a Celt: one saying we have is " A man lives after his daeth but not after his honour"
These "facts" are fact's because you declare them facts?
I am not sure if I get this right. Are you suggesting you are creating objective reality (by deciding that it is so)?
Or do you have "accurate" data to back up your claims that you try to pass on as "facts"?

I seems to me you don't have an argument so you come back with paramoralism.
That doesn't impress anybody here my friend.

PS Where I come from we have a saying too: Honor cannot be demanded, It has to be earned.

'Honor' is IMO the ultimate OP concept (not diagnosing you, just the concept). 'Gentleman' may also be one, too. Both have to do with using a code of behavior set up by society as the measuring stick for a person. They are not necessarily bad concepts, especially in a world with 50% OP's and 6% psychopaths, but here?

I also am very suspicious of anyone who uses the term 'slander' on the internet. Look at the people who do that and judge for yourself.

Godot said:

"To be a gentleman" is yet another program package designed to internally enslave an individual. We find within it many false and destructive considerations. It also serves maintaining one's self-importance - when an individual is already drowned in conformity to it's rules he then often points to it and tells how fine a man he is. "To be a gentleman" also reinforces the duality, a division between sexes and as such can be seen as a tool for control and furthering patriarch society.

I find it strange Godot, that being a member of this forum for such a long time you pop-up with this type of sacred cow. One doesn't have to be a gentleman to treat other people with respect, but it is convenient to be a gentleman if someone is willing to restrain from paying everyone what is due and hide behind societal forms.

Godot said:
Hi, Godot. How do you know for certain that anyone (never mind Ruth) is or is not an OP or agent? If you have some sort of proof from a higher source, then I can understand your absolute point of view, but we are not higher beings ourselves and cannot know for certain until we become such that anyone is for certain an OP as far as my own POV is concerned.

Fifth Way said:
These "facts" are fact's because you declare them facts?
I like your style, I think a quote from a film I like fits nicely here.
Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Only a Sith speaks in absolutes"
I'm probably wrong, but I feel there is a Sith masquerading as a Jedi Knight among us? (I may be too, but I still haven't made up my mind on that hehe)

We call the "9-11 truth movement" the 9-11 Mafia, which is another reason they hate our guts..:-)
We have exposed their interesting connections to people like George Soros - specific connections between 911truth.org and Soros. 911truth.org is allegedly the most prominent 9-11 truth group.
They have made 9-11 truth a corporation...complete with an advisory board and a steering committee. Ya know, so they can steer people away from the truth. It took 3 1/2 years of hammering at them to get them to start addressing the controlled demolition information. I think they are a bunch of SOBs. They have stood between actual 9-11 research and the 9-11 victim families they are in contact with, and pretended to pass on the info to the families for YEARS, when in fact, they were doing nothing of the sort. Many researchers and activists are extremely angry with them because of this information suppression.

We call the "Alternative media" the Containment Press. They suppress more truth than they disseminate.
The prominent ones are in place to serve a purpose that I believe runs very counter to their publicly portayed purpose. They don't answer for their own statements, they spew a lot of empty words, and mostly, they want other people's money. They don't encourage people to become proactive, other than to support their networks, buy their products and donate funds on a regular basis.
To me, they are essentially useless to any "truth movement". In fact, they have done a nice bit of damage, because they keep people engaged in meaningless activities.
As I said above, copying Alex Jones videos or buying "No-BO" or buying British water filters, fake ener-food, or stocking up on gold and silver is not going to defeat our common enemy. The whole gold and silver racket they have going does not serve people who don't have extra money to play with, and cannot afford to buy gold and silver. It is not a solution for everybody, in my opinion. What are those people supposed to do? Punt?
Many of these shows have transformed into long, looping infomercials to hawk products. Very little information is actually given, but LOTS of commercials and sales pitches. some of them even yell at and rebuke their listeners for not sending in enough money to support their OPM rackets.
OPM = Other People's Money
It is a frustrating situation, and what they are doing is mirroring the mainstream lamestream media by herding the mainstream disaffected people into different pens. How does one fight the 'common enemy", especially when the "common enemy" is right in our midst, posing as one of us?
We do it by continuing to tell the truth, by exposing them one by one, going down the line.
They hate it, people who believe in them hate it, but it is a necessary thing.
We don't know any other way to tell who is for real and who is not for real.
And thus far, nobody else has come up with any better means of accomplishing this, that I can see.

Lisa

SAO said:
And I stand by what I said above - that this is nothing but "disruptive trouble making" designed to convince everyone that it isn't. My question would be, why? I "speculated" earlier about the possibility that Ruth may be controlled by forces in order to distract and waste energy and confuse. This post seems to support that if such forces exist, they could be acting through a few people in "concert", and so right now, perhaps coincidentally (or maybe not), this poster seems to have given more evidence to that speculation, osit.
I agree with your entire post, SAO, and this section above sheds some light on, if not the conscious purpose of, then the general effect of, Godot's post. Very interesting, as it seems to say more about Godot than it does about Ruth.

Wow lots of good feedback from you guys, Thanks, especially to Lisa for all the great work yu do. Funny thing though I seem to be kicked out of the new world order corner, lisa's group. Oh well, now my primary interst in all this is how to protect myself economically from the inevitable economic disater approaching. Looking forward to Lisa's appearance on signs.

Godot, I usually find your posts very informative. However these "facts" are from a different page in your book apparently. Let me place a few of my own:

Fact: We are here to learn, not to condemn.

Fact: Learning involves seeing what cannot be easily seen, and understanding what is not easy to understand.

Fact: The more we understand the more we can deal with the challenges of the matrix posing as the real world.

Fact: Discerning when a person is adverse to seeing the unseen, and expresses tactics to apply that adversity is the way we learn to survive said matrix because seeing the unseen is part of what counters it.

Fact: OP's are people who either do not want or cannot individuate. They have NOTHING to do with "agents". Pointing them out by identifying resistance to seeing the unseen is to their benefit. It absolves us from the wasted effort of trying pressuring someone to be something they are not.

Fact: Honour is living with integrity. Integrity is, in part, seeing the dynamics within a person's expression and being honest enough to acknowledge what one sees, and acting sincerely and with empathy upon that knowledge. Honour gives honesty. Honesty gives clear vision. Clear vision leads to clear action in the honerable person, and this benefits everyone.

Now Godot, presenting you family coat of arms is beside the point here, and to describe the essential need to understand symptoms of resistance to seeing as "revolting and disgusting" (terms used for excrement, not learning), reveals that you believe this thread is a witch-hunt. In fact, you seem to be playing the role of the galant knight out to save Ruth from the angry mob trying to lynch her.

This implies that all the other examples of resistance to seeing encountered, have also been seen by you as lynchings, although probably well-deserved. This means you are missing the point. I would not question anyones concern that a friend is being mistreated. But if you think seeing into Ruth's motives as clearly expressed in her posts is a mistreatment then you think the process of seeing is WRONG.

Instead of providing seals of social approval and personal endorsement that are completely irrelevent to what this discussion is all about, why not express your disagreement by indicating through Ruth's own words where you see that she is a clearly individuating person with the capacity to understand what seeing is all about.

Then explain why she throws monkeywrenches in discussions by posting as if she is ten different people saying ten different things? These things, I believe have been pointed out.

Fact: There are no accusations of crimes made here.

Fact: It is being observed that Ruth is consistently resisting the development of certain themes in the discussion, most likely because they disturb her.

Fact: She is not doing this in a consistent and structured manner that might prove her point, but by being compulsively reactionary, flippant, sarcastic and very close to rude.

Fact: This is a pattern observed for years by people who have conversed with Ruth.

Fact: She has been getting away with this for too long, and people want to get to the bottom of this so they can learn to see it wherever it pops up, and so they do not waste valuable time rehashing the same stuff over and over.

So please, get your facts straight, and do not place this discussion in a context that has nothing to do with what it is really all about.

That said, look at your own baseless, unimformative response, and ask yourself what promted you to jump to the conclusions you did, when they are NOT based on facts?

Golly Lisa, cool your jets. I'm not saying you are counterintelpro, I'm just saying you look like it. It's great you pose the question and examine it. I would discuss this privately with you but you have request I don't email you anymore, so I can't. I do question your needless attacks on John Stadmiller. That was uncalled for and taken completly out of context, about the mexican's. I don't know about Stadmiller either but it looks like RBN is probably the best of the alternative media. I just had to say something about that but I probably went overboard in the process of making my point. The recent attack on on Ruppert was unnecassry too but I do think peak oil is a scam, govt. sponsored but it's all heresay about sexual harrasment, let's wait and see if there is a case filed and what comes out of it. An actual sexual harrasment lawsuit, now that would be news.
My whole point is that all this rumor and inuendo is a waste of energy. We should be directing our efforts at establishing a third party or some other method to actually get soemthing done. Last night I saw 911 on the scarborough report, the 911 guy got hammered pretty good, rushed along in his responses but they did show the wtc7 collapse. The reason I am so interested in the 911 exposure is because it's the best chance we've had a t them and the 911 zogby poll show s 47% think it should be investigated properly.
My primary interest is in protecting my econimic situation. In the near future you are gong to have to be fast on feet to have any freedom or retain any economic viablity. Enough of the back and forth with Lisa, Let's open this up to the community at large, I like the philophical feedback I am getting here. I was hoping Laura would weigh in with that aspect of it. That is the spiritual aspect and also I am very intersted in learning NLP and hypnosis. Wonder where I could viably get some training? P.s.s I could be going to Eruope this summer or fall. By the way, wonder where Laura did get her hypnosis training???? I sure wish I knew how to do what "they" do, the NLP, hypnotics, ect. Just consider the way rumsfeldt operates.
"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some
things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones
we don't know we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld, Feb. 12, 2002,
Department of Defense News Briefing

When I first heard this I was studying NLP and found simlar statements that are designed to confuse the mind and induce a tracelike state. This is what is being done and it's neat to recognize it. I want to learn to do it. That's power, magic really white or black? hmmm..... Perhaps Laura could expound on this! She seems to understand a lot of this, I want to learn it myself. I have seen hyposis used in very powerful ways. A story that comes to mind is from a David Ike, I keeee, reptile man, Alan Watt makes some good pints, about him, anyway. The story is about a hypnotist who hypnotised a guy and induced a beliefe that his dughter didn't exist or wasn't there. She stood concealing the watch. Then they held a watch concealed behind her and the guy could read the wtach. Physically impossible unless, pehaps this is proof that the material world is an illusion and it's all mind.
If we could erally understand the amazing tools and powers of the mind they are using on the people perhaps we could counteract it with the same technolgy. Wonder what the staff has to say about this. Pont it out when it's being used and then if you get the chance use it to trip them up. After they screwed up 911 so they do make mistakes. I want to be at cause and not at the effect. What about cause and effect? Staff have anything to say about that? I have never seen any effect without cause, and there must be some original cause or there would not exist any effects.
One othe thing you guys might find interesting, 30 or more years ago, my father hadled the polical campaign for senetor of George Bush senior, I remember going to their house and playing chess with Neil Bush, he beat me, I was only 6. Anyway 30+ years later I saw george senior coming out of an office building and I gave him a salute, he siad to me hello Mark, that;s my real name by the way, I don't care if you know it, imagine that the man remember my first name from ove 30+ years ago. This is an example of the amazing powers of the mind these "people?" have. Just thought you guys might enjoy that.

Back
Top Bottom