Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Despite the time and energy expended on this thread, it is quite illuminating. Clearly illustrates the unconscious mind-disturbing and manipulation-games of confused, unserious people that continually appear to road-block those progressing on whatever form of Real Work -path they are trodding.
Speed-bumps. Buzzing gnats.
Oh well, gotta get back to my gold/silver portfolio....

Ok I initiated the thread but I think I have already expressed myself fully. I don't want to argue. I don't have a big investmetn in being right. I was just trying to make a contribution but perhpas this is not the right forum for it. I am not real experienced in these argument places. I don't want to argue unless it's going somewhere. It just seems kind of funny to me that someone who would put down others for participating in forums and then they do the same thing themselves. This could go on endlessly. Perhaps I will start another thread later in response to this weeks podcast. My goal is to follow the example of my master teacher and way shower.
p.s. I stil love you guys and I don't have to justify it to anybody.
My intention is to love everybody everywhere all the time.
I don't wantot be someone filled with bitterness and hatred always on the attack.
If there is anything to forgive for, including myself, consider it done..

Bholanath said:
...energy expended...
I don't think its much energy (note the posts are comparably short). As you said it: Speed-bumps! With the right ride you don't even slow down. A light-weight like lovebum is meant for play. Kind of to release access energy. :lol:

Lovebunny1, this goes out to you:
"What tangled webs we weave when we conspire to deceive"
U playing the passive, 'i wanna be good, but i'm confused' devil's advocate role here, particularly as a means of distraction.......
u're funny, cuz u doing this on the wrong forum dude.

And this is sad beyond expression.. What I see here is fully operational "love and light" automaton at work in all his glory.
I think he has no clue as to what urges him to stay here, to say what he says and is completely convinced of purity of his intent.

I rest my case.
No, you don't have an investment in being right.
You have an investment in muddying the water (a cointelpro tactic, imagine that).
There is a world of difference between 'attacking" and "exposing".
If you cannot discern the difference, consult a dictionary.
Your contribution to this forum was...what?
A circular, meandering senseless, baseless jab at me?
I do not put down others who participate on forums.
I put down people who refuse - REFUSE - to use reason, common sense, discernment and see reality as it is, rather than how they want it to be or how they are TOLD it is.
I am a counterpuncher, "Lovebunny".
This I've told you time and time again, as you certainly initiated plenty of email communication with me, which tied me up for nice chunks of time in my subsequent responses.
So...let me get this straight. You are not experienced in argument, yet you are experienced in taking jabs at people and fomenting suspicion and mistrust, experienced in twisting and distortion, experienced in muddying the already opaque waters, experienced in gulping huge mouthfuls of b.s. and then trying to spoon-feed it to others, experienced in "catty" gossip.
Who, pray tell, is your "master teacher and way shower"?

You not only fail to "justify" your fake love spiel, but you have failed to justify ANYTHING you've stated thus far.
If you have a better way to ferret out the fakes/ops/shills and phonies in these so-called "movements", Mr. Lover-of-all-Humanity-Evil-or-Not", then by ALL means, please present that alternative to everyone on this forum.
Back in the old days of America (and even throughout history), "patriots" challenged their enemies openly to duels. They sparred publicly.
They ACTED like patriots. They argued passionately for the bigger cause, they fought, they bled, and they very often gave up their lives in the battle between good and evil, right and wrong, truth vs. lies.
It is indeed an age-old battle dating back millenia.
We challenge those who appear to talk the talk, but fail to walk the walk.
Those with empty words and emptier gestures.
Those who hold themselves above and beyond questioning, who are inconsistent and unaccountable for their own words and actions, and who push blatant b.s.
BLATANT B.S.
We "attack" other patriots? No. We challenge these people. We invite them to debate. We seek answers to questions for clarification of inconsistencies. When they refuse to come clean, we EXPOSE the information we discover about them and use their own inconsistences against them. PERIOD.
How do you know these people are patriots?
Because they - and their groupies - repeat that psychic driving garbage to you over and over?
Does a patriot exploit and manipulate public fear and paranoia for profit?
Should a "patriot" embrace the enemy as his brother, essentially embracing EVIL ITSELF in the process?
I will NOT embrace evil, "Lovebunny".
Never, ever ever.
If this is the path you so blissfully, lovingly follow, or the way of your "master teacher", then you are being led quite easily down into a toxic bottomless pit.
Sorry, but I'm not marching there with you, pal.

Lisa

What Rense.com is not talking about

Godot said:
Please! throws hands up in air.I will not post on the subject any further.
I don't think posting on ths subject is a problem - it's how you post and what you say and why. This applies to any subject that anyone posts in this group, not just this subject or just you.

Fact: I am a friend of Ruth.I have KNOWN her personally for over a year, therefore I qualified to speak on the "phenomenon."Which is a disgusting way to refer to another human being.
Many people know many other people for many years, but it doesn't mean they're qualified to assess whether those people exhibit certain OP-like behavior or natures - that requires a lot more knowledge and understanding than simply being around a person a long time.

Fact: Ruth is not an agent, nor an OP.
You declare that fact with apparent certainty.

Fact: I am not an agent.
So you try to convince us by putting the word "Fact" before it? But wouldn't an agent also do that? Not saying that it means you are one, just saying that stating it as a FACT not only provides absolutely NO data to support it, but it only makes it more suspicious.

I am a gentleman
But this is lacking objectivity (what you accused the group of) - what does "gentleman" mean?

I have not spoken a word of a lie since posting on the Cass forum.
Declaring that someone is neither an agent nor an OP as a FACT is a lie. Why? Because it is not a fact until evidence and data provide high probability of one or another. But even then it's not a fact but a probability. But having absolute certainty in anything is already a lie - a lie to oneself, osit.

I live in Australia, Johnno has my work address. If anyone cares to approach to visit me there they are quite welcome to.And perhaps discuss my character and that of Ruth.I absolutely mean that.
Well you seem to not want to discuss on a forum, why would someone think that you'd discuss in real life? But somehow I sense that just as your post claims to be what it is not, so is your invitation not really an "invitation" as it was presented. Sometimes it's better to discuss people's "characters" at a distance, especially given the data about yourself that you provided when you posted on the previous page. Honestly, this invitation makes me nervous for anyone that would be foolish enough to take you up on it.

Fact: I find this discourse revolting and slanderous.
This is, in part, why your "invitation" makes me nervous! You invited someone to discuss what you in fact find revolting and slanderous. Good thing you told me, I was already packing my bags!

I am a Celt: one saying we have is " A man lives after his daeth but not after his honour"
Fact: I find no honour in this.
PLEASE-go back to the thread.
You find no honour in seeking truth about an individual's intentions and nature? Isn't this what the group does, isn't doing this what helps us all grow, especially the individuals whose nature is mirrored back to them and if they choose to accept the mirror?

Godot, even despite my knowing better, I (and apparently others) do give benefit of the doubt and remain open - but forgive me for not having much hope in this discourse much longer. Oh and I think it might be worth repeating that it may not be a great idea for anyone to actually go discuss this with you in person - it still makes me very nervous, considering the fact that you express how you REALLY do not want to talk about this and go back to something else etc. Why oh why then would you want to talk about this and other even more "revolting" concepts in real life? Well, you wouldn't - and it wasn't an invitation from an "honorable genteleman" as you like to proclaim to be. Just another lure, and it is plain obvious.

In fact it is *so* obvious that I find it amazing that you expect anyone to fall for such contradictory, subjective, presumptuous, manipulative, and emotional nonsense. Then again, your post resulted in pretty much another whole page added to this thread just talking about it in (what I think will end up being fruitless) attempts to reason, so touche.

As a sidenote, if your remove "please", all that is left is a command. What you fail to see is that this IS the thread and what it's been about since the beginning - analysis of certain posts and natures of certain people.

The fact remains that unless you learn to be STO and start working with and for people instead of desperately "needing" them to be your 'enemy', agent, cointelpro, psychopath or whatever, you are pretty much doomed to repeating history over and over again (as part of this STS dynamic).... and before you say again 'who says?' yet again - look at the situation! That is the situation. That is where we are now, whether you like it or not. Why are you wasting time trying to prove I am a psychopath, OP, agent or whatever when you have so much (obviously) work to do? Can you really afford the intellectual exercise of projection (you'll probably call it 'discernment', but what is it really? It is what you say it is!). Everything that's been said before seems to lead in some type of circular agument and that can't possibly be a coincidence. "This proves this, This proves that", and none of it really means anything unless someone benefits. Am I benefiting from being called an OP, agend or psychopath? Am I benefiting from having everything I have said being contemteously dismissed or used against me or totally ignored? I can't see how. Are you benefiting? And how are you benefiting?....This is a time to contemplate....

Besides, I'm sure that any real 'agents' have become remarkably smarter and a whole lot less obvious (particularly if there's 4D involvement). They'd probably be laughing at you constantly trying to reinvent the wheel by repeating the same 'this is how they attack' scenario over and over again. Besides, it is what you say it is.

The whole thing can be seen as completely laughable from a certain perspective. I'm working at attaining this perspective. Laugh at STS, from my perspective it kind of removes the power that it doesn't deserve to have.

Ruth said:
This proves this, this proves that, and none of it really means anything unless someone benefits. Am I benefiting from being called an OP, agend or psychopath? Am I benefiting from having everything I have said being contemteously dismissed or used against me or ignored? I can't see how. Are you benefiting? And how are you benefiting?
Members of the forum are benefiting. How? They learn things. I learned things. I assessed and then reevaluated my assessment many time over. Each time understanding more of the complexity. Their intent was, as unbelievable as it sounds to Ruth, that Ruth benefits too, by learning something about herself thus starting to understand herself better, thus gaining more knowledge, thus being able to assent.

But by now, after this very intensive exchange it transpires that she is not capable.
So, does Ruth benefit? Again, the intent was she would. But now we know she won't.
Its time to move on for Ruth.

Did we dismiss anything she said contemptuously? No - we spend over 12 pages of thread just on her. That's not dismissive no matter how hard you try to twist it.

But Ruth still either looks back in "disgust" or laughs it off.
No, Ruth will not benefit! Not after 12 pages and not after 12,000 pages.

But we may discuss her as long as we like so we may teach each other. Because that is what we are here for.

Ruth may have an intent (she IS here after all) but it's not enough. Just by spending time here telling everybody how ridiculous they are and that all they do is projecting, she most defiantly will not benefit.

Oh by the way: This "you are just projecting story" is, in her case, just another cope-out. Just another "I'm the victim of your projection" denial. Hey - it worked on Godot!

I think kenlee's favored quote fits' her quite nicely:

Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply --Bruce Lee

Lisa, I understand you have this email history with the lovebum, but I think you need to chill sometimes and stop taking things so personal. I get that you have this passion for truth and I love it. But don't let some imbeciles push you buttons.
Like my psychic says: "Not important - let it go."
Have a glass of wine and a smoke and kick back (hey- only for 7 minutes ;) )
We are with you. :D

(It has nothing to do with anything, really, but I just thought of Ferris Bueler's final line in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)"
I said it before and I say it again: Live moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.
PS Don't take me too serious. I'm tired. Good luck, and good night.

Sorry, I have little patience for useful idiots or their vomitus these days.
Lovebunny could be (or should be) a posterboy.
Will definitely take you up on the smoke, but am not stocked in the wine department, sadly.
it's not that I'm not "chillin', it's that if people are going to run around screaming that I'm an OP, then they damn well better be able to qualify that, which they cannot.
Either they should spit out something other than vomitus about me or they should shut their pieholes till they can convey something real and true.
(said with a big grin on my face, by the way..:-)))))

Lisa

Ruth said:
The fact remains that unless you learn to be STO and start working with and for people instead of desperately "needing" them to be your 'enemy', agent, cointelpro, psychopath or whatever, you are pretty much doomed to repeating history over and over again (as part of this STS dynamic).... and before you say again 'who says?' yet again - look at the situation! That is the situation. That is where we are now, whether you like it or not. Why are you wasting time trying to prove I am a psychopath, OP, agent or whatever when you have so much (obviously) work to do? Can you really afford the intellectual exercise of projection (you'll probably call it 'discernment', but what is it really? It is what you say it is!). Everything that's been said before seems to lead in some type of circular agument and that can't possibly be a coincidence. "This proves this, This proves that", and none of it really means anything unless someone benefits. Am I benefiting from being called an OP, agend or psychopath? Am I benefiting from having everything I have said being contemteously dismissed or used against me or totally ignored? I can't see how. Are you benefiting? And how are you benefiting?....This is a time to contemplate....

Besides, I'm sure that any real 'agents' have become remarkably smarter and a whole lot less obvious (particularly if there's 4D involvement). They'd probably be laughing at you constantly trying to reinvent the wheel by repeating the same 'this is how they attack' scenario over and over again. Besides, it is what you say it is.

The whole thing can be seen as completely laughable from a certain perspective. I'm working at attaining this perspective. Laugh at STS, from my perspective it kind of removes the power that it doesn't deserve to have.
In the end, if you don't like what people are saying, and you really do think they're not on track, perhaps it's best if you just let them be. When someone gets into that whole "I'm right, you're wrong" type mode, I usually back off, and let them be "right". I don't start believing in what they're saying, but I shut up and let them think it. In any case, remember the arguments you'd get into as child "are not, is so, are not, is so, are not, is so"? At some point you realized that it had become pointless to argue any further? Perhaps you can start your own website or forum where you can tell everyone what is right and what isn't?

Most of us are guests here, and it's a bit inconsiderate to march in, and tell your hosts that the food is bad or the chairs are uncomfortable, and that maybe you should redo the drapes because they look so dingy.

I'm one to talk, but if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all?

What's interesting is that she does see the "loop" - but fails to see why the loop exists. But I agree, it is a loop, some people just will not see no matter what, so I'm going to opt out of this one. Fifth, I think you're still trying to speak to Ruth and replying to her "pathological" nonsense with maybe some hope that somehow, she can still be reached if maybe you just reply in a different way, or use a different approach, etc. I know you're also speaking to the group, but I just think that the variations of the same general thought coming from Ruth are endless, and so you're basically replying to the same thing over and over just using different words. In fact, I think Ruth and Godot will probably have to have the last word on this - I think it'll not end unless we simply let them have that last word.

Because each time, she says the same thing in a slightly different variation, and it'll always be tempting to point out the (same exact) assumptions, contradictions, and just the nonsense that you see in her posts in order to sort of "set things straight". But I think that temptation that drives us to reply is what is being counted on - there is absolutely no attempt on Ruth's part to really learn or reflect (just look at the last post!), the whole point seems to "lure" members into further discussion of the same things that have already been discussed in a million ways in past pages.

So, I think I'll resist that temptation and drop any and all hope that Ruth can be reached, because even if she can, it's not going to happen in this thread that's for sure. I know you're pretty much on the same page, but I think (just as with me and others) it is still hard to just "leave it" when you see Ruth posting something like she just did - it just begs to be "balanced" - but as she said, it IS an infinite loop, and it is intentionally so.

So I'm going to abstrain from posting in this thread (as much as I am often tempted to reply, I'll resist the urge from now on), and leave you guys with some humor:

A couple had two little boys, ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew that, if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons were probably involved.

They boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed, but asked to see them individually. So the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?".

They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open, wide-eyed. So the clergyman repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God!!?" Again the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "WHERE IS GOD!?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time, dude. God is missing - and they think WE did it!"
There was a man called him Jim, who lived near a river.
Jim was a very religious man.
One day, the river rose over the banks and flooded the town, and Jim was forced to climb onto his porch roof.
While sitting there, a man in a boat comes along and tells Jim to get in the boat with him.
Jim says "No, that's ok. God will take care of me."
So, the man in the boat drives off.
The water rises, so Jim climbs onto his roof.
At that time, another boat comes along and the person in that one tells Jim to get in.
Jim replies, "No, that's ok. God will take care of me."
The person in the boat then leaves.
The water rises even more, and Jim climbs on his chimney.
Then a helicopter comes and lowers a ladder. The woman in the helicopter tells Jim to climb up the ladder and get in.
Jim tells her "That's ok."
The woman says "Are you sure?"
Jim says, "Yeah, I'm sure God will take care of me.
Finally, the water rises too high and Jim drowns.
Jim gets up to Heaven and is face-to-face with God.
Jim says to God "You told me you would take care of me! What happened?"
God replied "Well, I sent you two boats and a helicopter. What else did you want?"
I think that last one is even relavant :D

John Chang said:
In the end, if you don't like what people are saying, and you really do think they're not on track, perhaps it's best if you just let them be. When someone gets into that whole "I'm right, you're wrong" type mode, I usually back off, and let them be "right". I don't start believing in what they're saying, but I shut up and let them think it.
Good advice.

John Chang said:
In any case, remember the arguments you'd get into as child "are not, is so, are not, is so, are not, is so"? At some point you realized that it had become pointless to argue any further? Perhaps you can start your own website or forum where you can tell everyone what is right and what isn't?
Regress? I'd rather not, thanks. 'Cos its pointless, as you mentioned.

John Chang said:
Most of us are guests here, and it's a bit inconsiderate to march in, and tell your hosts that the food is bad or the chairs are uncomfortable, and that maybe you should redo the drapes because they look so dingy.
Yeah, you've got a point there. Critisism of ones 'home' is never a good thing. I was not aware that it appeared as if this was what I was doing. Its disrespectful. I appologise if this was how it was seen. We should all be trying to 'talk up' the good, rather than 'talk down' the bad, even with each other.

John Chang said:
I'm one to talk, but if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all?
Yeah, I think it boils down to that, in the end. Let people think what they like, its their free will and it is important.

Back
Top Bottom