Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Funny thing is: the "ganging up" is exactly the tactic of the pathocrats. You can see it on all the psycho bulletin boards. And of course, on THEIR forums, psychopathy rules and they try to make it seem like their views are normal... same thing as with the Bush gang and the Zionist press. They are really only a small percentage of the population, but they try to give the impression that they are a majority and that they are sane.

Problem is, of course, such as the Bush gang and their ilk have power and unlimited resources in terms of money so as to pay their clappers. Of course, they don't usually have to pay the deviants like psycobunny. That kind are attracted to horsehockey like flies. They breed in it.

Well, here's a notice to all of you who have joined this forum and are lurking: this place is for NORMAL, reasonable, rational and decent people to congregate and discuss things in a civilized way. We may let you post so that we can practice our thinking on your nonsense, but if you get out of line, we push the button and you are gone. And trust me, there are enough mods to block every proxy you piggyback your nonsense on. You are just wasting your time. And the mods are all over the planet, so somebody is always awake and watching.

Just do us all a favor and go back to your cesspool forums where people like you enjoy your psychopathic vacations into filth.

And for sincere, normal, reasonable people let me just quote something Ark posted in another thread:

We recommend not to believe anything, not to take anything for granted, not rely on any authority, check and research everything. If there is anything that anybody finds on our sites and that begs for explanation or justification, if anyone looks for more data or for additional information, if anyone finds any inconsistency or error, if anyone has some additional data - we are always willing to answer all questions, provide all explanations - when these questions or data concern the essential subject matter of our publications.

As far as I am aware of it (and I am a scientist) everything what we have published is sincere and defendable using reason and logic. Almost all what we publish should be taken as "the most probable working hypothesis given all the available data. Nothing should be considered as an "absolute truth" - we think no one on this planet can pretend to know the absolute truth.

We are not playing any games, we are sincere. Of course people may not like our philosophy, our methods, or us.

Free will.

What Rense.com is not talking about

knowledge_of_self said:
So, the question that I and many are wondering is Ruth, why are you here?
ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I second Nina's question and everything Laura said - why are you here?
j0da said:
Ruth, can you answer one question, one simple question - what is your PURPOSE of being here? What do you WANT to achieve by interacting with members of this forum?
Ruth said:
Knowledge, awareness, sharing, and a sense of belonging. Those are my reasons. Are these common ones or not? I would have thought that they were, but they may not be. I don't know.
Ruth said:
The fact remains that unless you learn to be STO and start working with and for people instead of desperately "needing" them to be your 'enemy', agent, cointelpro, psychopath or whatever, you are pretty much doomed to repeating history over and over again (as part of this STS dynamic).... and before you say again 'who says?' yet again - look at the situation! That is the situation. That is where we are now, whether you like it or not. Why are you wasting time trying to prove I am a psychopath, OP, agent or whatever when you have so much (obviously) work to do? Can you really afford the intellectual exercise of projection (you'll probably call it 'discernment', but what is it really? It is what you say it is!). Everything that's been said before seems to lead in some type of circular agument and that can't possibly be a coincidence. "This proves this, This proves that", and none of it really means anything unless someone benefits. Am I benefiting from being called an OP, agend or psychopath? Am I benefiting from having everything I have said being contemteously dismissed or used against me or totally ignored? I can't see how. Are you benefiting? And how are you benefiting?....This is a time to contemplate....

Besides, I'm sure that any real 'agents' have become remarkably smarter and a whole lot less obvious (particularly if there's 4D involvement). They'd probably be laughing at you constantly trying to reinvent the wheel by repeating the same 'this is how they attack' scenario over and over again. Besides, it is what you say it is.

The whole thing can be seen as completely laughable from a certain perspective. I'm working at attaining this perspective. Laugh at STS, from my perspective it kind of removes the power that it doesn't deserve to have
Hello group:
We see here, that while Ruth's response to the question "why are you here" was stated as
Knowledge, awareness, sharing, and a sense of belonging
It was obviously not a true response since it was followed by:
Everything that's been said before seems to lead in some type of circular agument and that can't possibly be a coincidence. "This proves this, This proves that", and none of it really means anything unless someone benefits. Am I benefiting from being called an OP, agend or psychopath? Am I benefiting from having everything I have said being contemteously dismissed or used against me or totally ignored? I can't see how. Are you benefiting? And how are you benefiting?
If someone is really wanting to gain knowledge, and awareness and share with others their findings and listen to others share their ideas, then how come Ruth just can't grasp the thought that maybe if there are more than 7 members of this forum telling her, look there is something messy here, and it needs your attention, then why oh why is Ruth coming back over and over with the same old reflecting, re-acting, and deflating the comments given?

If some group members were taking the time to let me know that my responses had raised questions about my mental state, or that I may be acting as an agent or that I am manifesting OP like behavior in my responses to them, I would take a good step back and really LISTEN to what has been said to me, and try to at least keep an open mind that these people may have a point about my behavior and if I am wanting to work on my self I would take their advice with a grain of salt and not through out the baby with the bath water, so to speak.

Who is benefiting? All who truly want to learn. I have learned many things in this discussion because Ruth is always responding with good examples to look for in real life, examples are as I have said before deflection, reflecting on what has been said turning it around with a twist and retorting it back.

EssoQuest said:
wilecoyote said:
Guys, can't y'all see it clearly now! The forum has been infiltrated, and the infiltrators are getting more and more subtle and sophisticated.
IMHO, Ruth is a COINTEL agent of the 'matrix'.
I'm coming in as a 2-3 month old member and observed that, my goodness, she has so many of us distracted!!!
I think we have to be careful when tempted to jump to such conclusions.
I agree, but consider this. I think there is a difference between an unconscious and a conscious agent. A good example of a conscious agent imo would be Jeff Rense, but Ruth to me always has the traits of an unconscious agent. And I think being an unconscious agent has to do with what Laura and beau have mentioned as missing that "organ" ie. the higher centers, or to put it bluntly OP like traits and behavior.

So all in all, i don't think that Ruth is here to gain knowledge, awareness, or sharing. So what is she here for? What is Ruth's agenda?
Nina

Of course I meant the "gang-up" remark in a tongue-in-cheek way. As in: Yes, we do look out for each other.

Kind of what you said with:
And the mods are all over the planet, so somebody is always awake and watching.
I meant.:Yeah, that's what we do and I don't care what you call it (i.e. gang-up)

Sorry for not being clear enough.

Have any of you observed how an unruly child behaves out in the world? Before he/she learns self control? Well, I guess some humans never do quite learn that, now that I think about it.

Anyway, take a child in a restaurant - a child will jump on the seats, start playing with the salt shakers (oh look at the pretty white powder on the table!) and babble loudly about anything and everything, much to the annoyance of everyone else around him/her, and if the parents are trying to do their job, much to their shame. Of course, in this Era we're in, many parents are just as childish as their children. Blind leading the blind.

Because to the child, nobody else really exists - it's all about Me. No thought about how someone has to clean up the salt off the table, or how much that costs the restauranteur. No thought about the shame of the parents or the annoyance of the other guests. No thought about how jumping on the seats damages them, etc.

Some children do grow up, however, and do learn self control. Some don't. I guess it's a question of free will, and choice. So I'd suggest with Ruth we're dealing with the spiritual equivalent of a small child in a restaurant. Unfortunately, there's no parents or guides to appeal to. I guess that duty falls upon our hosts - you're in the parent/guide role.

What little I know about the other side, all your thoughts will be audible and visible to everyone around you. Total nakedness on the other side. And if you don't want to hang out around bad people when you pass through, you have to learn to control your impulses now. Because you'll go where you fit in.

beau said:
I don't buy that you weren't aware of what you were doing. But perhaps I'm wrong, maybe this relates to the issue of not having the correct organ to understand. Like I already said, what you previously wrote was essentially a diss of the entire works of ponerology done by Laura and the Signs crew. Not only were you criticising, you were basically saying that cuz you didn't 'get it', you didn't even have to entertain such foolish notions. Which isn't like sacrilege to me, but when you come back and say that you had no idea what you were saying would be inconsiderate, I'm a bit suspect of that.
Goodness gratious! I had no idea that this was what YOU were SEEING me!! I suppose everything else can be explained by this to a large extent.

beau said:
It takes a certain amount of external consideration to see yourself as being wrong. None of us claim to be right, yet you say we are wrong.
One person can be as right or as wrong as the next person. I didn't realise it was such an issue. It doesn't seem likely for people to be right all the time, just as they can't possibly SEE everything all the time. I know you're going to say, that this is where 'the group' helps, but what if they've all got the same distortion? What if their 'instruments of measurement' are looking at the wrong data, or their calibration's off. What then? Does that make it normal, does that make what they say correct? And if this 'reading' is about me, and I didn't 'buy it' wouldn't you think I might get a little annoyed? This can result in a situation where my programing sets off others (even groups) programing and we get into a situation somewhat like the Three Stooges.

Don't you think it would be just as frustrating for me trying to communicate something, as it would be to people who believe that I'm just not SEEING, hearing or grocking what they say? It goes round and round and round. In the end - all that happens is program triggering and, poke, poke, poke (usually name calling and arguing).

I think it takes quite a lot of external consideration to see yourself as wrong. And even more ability to SEE where an error was. I'm not entirely sure where my error is. Maybe its lack of external consideration, maybe its my programing. I think its the programing and yes, I do believe that the reasons for programing people is different for OPs to non-OPs and that may be quite an interesting difference.

beau said:
With that type of argument, you win Ruth. Cuz I'm willing to leave you to your illusions. You're lucky to have people here who at least try, continually, to help you SEE. I hope you recognize this.
I hope everyone who interacts with other people recognises this as well. I'm definately not the only one who should. Yes, communication and networking with others is important and done the right way, a serious 'threat' to those of STS orientation. Pity it doesn't always work as it should.

Godot said:
If she does have trouble communicating (...) it is because she has essentially lived her entire life in isolation... because she is "different".
Ruth said:
We should all be trying to 'talk up' the good, rather than 'talk down' the bad, even with each other.
Some people want to be different to the rest, and they beguin by finding the most scandalous counter-argument to throw it in the middle of a conversation, even if it is totally out of context, to then harvest the dessired effect: Attention for their selfs OR disharmony on the discussion group, as a sort of a wee personal vendetta towards all of 'them', like thinking "see, i can make you loose your balance too!". But this actitude becomes habit, specially if reinforced by friends and by repeated succes on disturbing the context of the normal people. This actitude also attracts people from the opposite sex, reinforcing it further and spreading the behavour by training.
ANY explanation or contact looking to trascend that, is condemned to fail: ALL those explanations are reazons that justify the behavour.
Since this is a juvenile actitude, it is carried through the years, sophisticating it, in an attempt to try to remain 'young': That teen, full of life and energy and courage, is the only referent: It was good, but was missunderstood.
It was different. And diferent where their friends.

Ruth said:
what if they've all got the same distortion? What if their 'instruments of measurement' are looking at the wrong data, or their calibration's off. What then?
What then? What do we do when we find our selfs all alone on our difference? When everyone has failed us.... what then?
Isolation? No.... No, if there is a group of different people, like me! A group where I can be me. Where I can be good.
Well it gives the bloody group does not understands what is it about.
It is not about the True!
It is about talking up the good, damn it! -THAT is the right way!

Thank you, Lisa.
It's great to get a description of how you see these clowns playing themselves out. As you say (and I failed to mention), what led me to writing to Victor for Judicial is because they do link to WingTV stuff. It's wierd how internet connections get made without people even knowing their allies/enemies til time passes.

Your answer is very thorough and touches on same junk I'd wondered on with Hufshmid/Smith.
What do you make of fact that Hufshmid is connected not just to Smith, but has step-sister married to Rupert Murdoch's son? He writes about this at his website. I think in preemptive and coercive fashion. I think that Hufschmid's constant put-downs of sheeple as being dumb and deserving smacks of "survival of the fittest" fascism. A kind of back-door, elitist rationalism. He seems to be beating people over the head while claiming to liberate their minds. Mental programming: see how many times he suggests that people are too weak, stupid and therefore deserving of their fate under the "survival of the fittest" ideology.

More direct experience has shown me that Hufshmid does not practice what he preaches. He tried that "beating over the head for feeble efforts" with me after sending him a life-risking expose on 9-11 Cointelpro agents (David Childress, Kenn Thomas, and I KNOW THIS!*!*!)
and I called Eric on this game. It's not just that I don't believe him. I have seen him in action: he attemped spineless dismissal and disinfo (not to mention condescension as a very iffy survivor indeed!) at a time of serious risk on my part.
This is no champion of the anonymous underdog...and yet, one can hardly be under enough to picture defeat by the likes of these in the schoolyard.

They call for heroes, and they cower and bs. ANd so I've called them on it. Both Smith and Hufshmid are full of shite.
Be glad to share the expose with you and Victor as I have with Laura here. Laura who out of all the people I've approached has gone full guns this month on the very issue: Cointelpro and 9-11 Movement.

Waiting on AFP's Chris Bollyn and Michael Piper. Already gone to law, and Donn de Grand Pre. I believe these people have already* done something about the entrapment attempted on me. More importantly, I think it was just one more piece of kindling for the fire they want to light. Inside intelligence and military and government there are brave people who really want change and do respond to citizen's risks and initiatives.

BUT NOT SMITH, and NOT HUFSCHMID. That's my experience.
Thanks Lisa.
Ciao

I don't know of any connection between Hufschmid and Rupert Murdoch.
I do know Eric put out good info on the WTC controlled demolition, Smith popped up out of nowhere and suddenly, he's a self-proclaimed "expert" on all things "Jewish/zionist" related, and that they mix a lot of crap in with truthful information.
If you don't get an email from Thorn by tomorrow, please send him another email if you can. His email address is right on our website.

Lisa

John Chang said:
What little I know about the other side, all your thoughts will be audible and visible to everyone around you. Total nakedness on the other side. And if you don't want to hang out around bad people when you pass through, you have to learn to control your impulses now. Because you'll go where you fit in.
This is, in fact, the primary characteristic of the "other side" that anyone concerned about survival there needs to digest. It is like sharing a common dream, only far more stable, and natural because it is objective. Within and without are continuous, and seeing and experiencing are one and the same, only seeing is a part of the way of things.

Let me elaborate on the implications of this:

It cannot be emphasized enough that OP's (genetic or not) are adapted to 3D reality from a 2D approach. Seeing adapts people to 3D reality from a 4D approach. It is quite a sensible strategy, because it prepares one for conditions where seeing must be mastered. To not master seeing is to enter the next frame of existence hobbled, like a helpless infant in the jungle. In that sense, OP's are still living in the past.

When seeing is mastered, one enters that frame as a healthy and robust adult, ready for anything, and capable of choosing life-affirming conditions for themselves instead of having conditions chosen by their programmed subconscious, which is just what happens in dreams.

In 3D there is a natural intertia that generates a large phase difference, a delay between the inner world of an individual, and the outer presentation. Programming gives the illusion that this delay is a permanent gap, so that we do not see the connections beyond the inertia.

Manipulators hold off the outer presentation of their inner condition by making others pay the price for their disconnections, by attempting to place others in between themselves and the consequences rushing toward them. This is one of the basic motives that drive sacrifice, and it is an illusion.

All manipulators do is hold off the inevitable reflection by keeping it fed and themselves subservient to it.

OP's are adapted to this delay between cause and consequence in this reality. The laws of OP society are often geared to compensate for what might be called karmic inertia by attempting to substitute it with social institutions of justice, legal and religious.

This compensation occurs because OP's cannot see accross the delay gap. For them it is not real, and so they are vulnerable to manipulators, and manipulative programs that promote that there are no consequences except those they define.

OP's are, therefore, adapted (even with the presence of manipulative programming) to a reality of limited vision, which fosters concealment of the inner being due to outer reflection delay, a delay that can last a lifetime or even several lifetimes for an experienced manipulator. But it can't last forever. You cannot hold back nature forever. And that is not really what the matrix is programmed for.

The matrix program is geared to inhibit any capacities in humanity that might insure their free existence in a reality where there is no delay between inner cause and outer consequence. The matrix program is structured to be OP user-friendly. By posing as the real world, over time it has not only adapted, but made OP's addicted to its structure and function.

Even if the matrix is dismantled in 3D with no transition, OP's will find themselves maladapted to the conditions of the matrix-free 3D world. Civilization at all levels is matrix defined and conditioned, as are its inhabitants to one degree or another. There is, of course, a "new and improved" matrix waiting on "the other side", where the intention is to lead the sheep from one pen to a another one where there are no more pretenses based on a karmic delay factor.

Seeing threatens the matrix, and its programming is designed to seek and destroy any and all directions in 3D where seeing is being developed. Besides freeing people from the new matrix in the next frame of being, seeing can free them from feeding the matrix in this one. Without its human energy souce (just like in the movie) the matrix collapses.

Therefore, the more people that see, the less the matrix is powered, and the less "efficient" it is in carrying its tasks. This threatens those who are dependent on it, because it threatens the programs with which they identify. For OP's, those programs are their life.

That said, one must also consider that OP's can learn to liberate themselves from the matrix so they may exist freely in 3D conditions. They are not equipped however to do this, IMO, without the contribution of those who are learning to see as individuals.

Again, this is just my personal take on this matter, but I think that one of the reasons individuals able to see in 4D will take on the matrix there is to allow OP's who can only see 3D to dismantle their slave pen on their own terms. To put it another way: The matrix power source is humanity, but its programming comes from 4D.

And those able to stand tall on "the other side" will be the impenetrable wall that stands between the programmers and their extensive power source. My point in all of this is that Ruth cannot help but act as she does. That is her reality.

Remember the 3rd Indiana Jones movie, about the Grail? Jones at one point confronted an abyss, and had to take a leap of faith to land on a walk-way he could not see before. We do not need such Hollywood drama, because we are learning to see the bridge before we step on it. Other's, however, cannot so they will react accordingly.

For programming to be thrown out of its loop, much of the time a very strong shock is needed. An experienced, and coordinated group can provide that shock. This group, however, as fast as it is evolving, has not yet reached that capacity. It will, but not yet. When it does, the parabolic I described in a previous post will acquire the capacity to act on the focal point individual to provide the precise shock needed without hurting the individual. This necessitates an immpecable parabolic or group dynamic.

In fact, let me take this one step further and say that an experienced group can not only shock individuals, but when it gains even more immecability, will be able to shock whole groups of people and also shake the institutions enslaving them to their foundations without harm to themselves, because the shock will be precise, like a very controlled demolition.

And let me say that this in no way downplays the capabilities of this group so far, because such group immpecability has never existed before (at least in 3D). In fact, I would think one can only find it in 6D at this point. But then that is my own view.

Let me also say, that to provide sufficient, but not overwhelming, shock in a one on one situation, tremendous experience is required, and that group coordination necessitates not only seeing, but the finesse, flexibility and poise of coordinating individual perspectives into a coherent pattern without undermining any of those perspectives, and without harming the focus.

So what matters is not "what can we do about Ruth?", but what we can learn from Ruth. Right now, the parabolic of the group is learning from the focus, just as it was learning in all the other cases. Notice they were all different and distinct lessons. There will be more.

Seeing is a subtle act, and often the seer cannot objectively prove their vision to the non-seer. Objective communication does necessitate the appropriate organs in communicating parties to be objective. So even if Ruth has individuation capacity, the group is not yet at the point where it can shock her into activation.

What it can do, and is doing is set up enough of a counter-programming dynamic so that even with the delay intertia between cause and effect in 3D, Ruth's stubborness to stay in the parabolic focus is reorienting the mirrors of her objective reality potential to resonante with what this group is giving her now.

Eventually, if I am not mistaken, everything in her life will in one way or another put her on the spot. So we may want to consider that from one perspective Ruth is serving programming, but from another she is accumulating energies of awareness that will trigger a much needed external shock on her terms, where she will not be able to blame anyone for them. This assessment, also fits with Ruth's independent personality.

Other than that, it is probably obvious to people here that they cannot give Ruth the shock she needs directly. However, by learning from her (and energies of learning go both ways), they also give her a sustained reflection that will bring in life circumstances to which she will have to respond if she is of that potential.

That's how I see it at this point.

For Lisa,
To back up claims vs Kenn Thomas and David Childress as entrapment and 9-11 disinfo agents, (working directly for ZIonists) I have sent Expose to wingTV's "sysiphus" email address.

I had sent Laura a longer version, which at time involved much rhetoric to agents themselves who were* watching. They are not now, since they know they can't touch this. Can't. Mercifully, I will send Laura the same abbreviated version I've just sent to you and Victor. It will fit Laura's request for "who, what, when, where, and how."

The why is "for Christ." This has not precuded me, however, from taking Laura's advice to a point: now that the tension is settling, and the danger is* passing, (they can not ever touch this and they know it) will I just focus on the story like a journalist and not as some would-be prophet.

The answer is yes. I have sent the "journalistic version" to WIngTV, will pass that simpler one on mercifully, to Laura, as she's asked. ANd from here, the only "prophetic" nonsense I'd retain on it is: that I not put it out in a context which is specifically against a Christian outlook. AFP has not taken it up yet, (it is not a global issue after all, but has potential when/if ever unravelled, I am sure of that). If Wings wants to, then that's great (or as I'd say, meant to be).

Signs is an excellent news page. It's great to see them doing this timely work on 9-11 Cointelpro, too. So thanks to Cassiopaeans! Seems many of us are being proactive about transcending differences, for a higher cause. So far we are succeeding. I am glad and gratified to see this effort.
(and so to irritate all with this closing statement ;-)
God bless you.

(if I were a fanatic I'd not swear so much would I? No...there'd be murder and mayhem instead and a big silent smile, and no such engagement with "dangerous places" like Signs. It's a place I like, even while, with any hope, I'm for Christ.)

Jupiter Jefferson
a slave no mo

Hi Jupiter, Lisa

I can't quite follow what you are talking about. What danger passed? What can't be touched. And who knows what? Maybe it is just me who doesn't get it but if not, since you are using this forum to communicate about "it" maybe you could enlighten me/us all and try to express yourself more clearly. Thanks.

Hello to Fifth Way,
I'm responsible for the confusion. Hope to clarify briefly:

I experienced some "danger" in May, after facing down Kenn Thomas (editor of Steamshovel Press) and David Childress (publisher of Adventures Unlimited Press) at a Conference held by Childress.
Thomas gave a bogus speech on 9-11, discouraging any question as to Zionist/Mossad role on 9-11. He charactarized questions like that as only "hatred for the Jews."
When he held a question and answer session, I asked the very questions he'd discouraged. I left in protest, then others asked more questions about ZIonist role on 9-11. Afterwards Thomas and side-agent tried to get me on a list as "terrorist and enemy of the U.S." One agent acted as Thomas's opposite, as a 9-11 activist interested in getting my name, address to network with me.
I found they were going to send me "damning", fake-arsed documents
with "inspired by Osama bin Laden," "inspired by Saddam Hussein" and other sseditious "terrorist-sounding" statements written on them.

The question and answer session itself, after Thomas's 9-11 talk, was designed to identify any ardent 9-11 Questioners. This is why I was targetted at gathering afterwards, at bookstore owned by Childress, who held the conference. Both these men are collaborating on the entrapment of innocent US citizens for gitmo camps later on. Both have collaborated as 9-11 Disinfo agents at this event.
Both began to coauthor and publish distractive JFK books too, just after Michael Collins Piper hit the nail on the head: Mossad played a major role in Kennedy's assassination, after his stand off with Israel over Dimona Nuclear issue.

Mordechai Vanunu even confirms this charge years later. Israel imprisoned him, (for revealing Israel's nuclear bomb-con) putting him through 11 years of solitary confinement, then they let him out on condition of public silence. Mordechai came out with a bombshell: that Israel did in fact take part in Kennedy assassination. Mordechai is also an Israeli convert to Christianity, and this too, many hate.

But my answer to your question is:
I caused confusion by speaking of dangers I experienced by directly facing down Thomas and Childress in the presence of many agents (and by the way occult shaman who created considerable sizzling in my chest for nights, not kidding. Felt like broiling steak inside. But that too, passes the way of Jesus Christ.) I believe that danger has passed, and I believe I had help from some higher ups who DON"T LIKE what's happening any more than I do.
I also believe half these agents were laughing at what happened. There s more to it than I've told in expose. Ironies, nuances that would make Childress's survaillance tapes a great documentary some day. Not kidding. Funny/sad/transcendent.

My sense is that Kenn THomas would take a hand out if it were given him publically by journalists. Same with Childress? Not sure. No choice though: I did not ask for them to host my entrapment as an "enemy of the US" for asking good questions during a Q and A session. If I had more brains, I'd not have been in that situation. If not for balls, (not to mention CHrist's inspiration) I would not have gotten out of it. I'd be lined up with many middling, medicre citizens for IMPRISONMENT AS TERRORISTS.

Hope that helps clarify. Lisa was not aware either of "dangers" I'd spoken of, and I am the one who veered a bit off. But not too far:
since this one too, is all about 9-11 COINTELPRO.

As for Hufschmid: Only I have suggested that he and Smith are both* acting as agents. I have my reasons from direct experience.
If he's innocent, he's done a good job of hiding that fact (along with any honest response) from me. He has, on the contrary, refused to respond at all about expose, and instead got himself lost *only in defending his nonrelation to relative Rupert Murdoch.

To me, that was a less important questions. What I learned about Eric Hufschmid, I observed first-hand by his actions.

He even tried dismissing the expose "survival of the fittest language". Tried to address the writer as if one of the feeble sheeple he addresses (US!) in his articles. Nothing doing, Eric. We're not talking about Apollo mission here, or any other subject you insert in the middle of crucial points to neuter your own points and distract "your own" populus.

That being said, Lisa is obviously respectful of Hufschmid's work on 9-11. So *was I. For record then, I am the only one saying Eric is working directly with agent Daryl Smith, and not for good, honorable reasons that I could identify. This is my observation upon questioning the man. He did not pass my "schoolyard" muster for the "survival of the fittest."

I have no axe to grind over the "expose." On contrary, I thank Christ I found out the true nature of agent Daryl SMith, and NOTHING about Hufschmid's response/nonresponse to my effort smacks of innocence. If it were the case, I"d be happier for the man. And IF I"M WRONG, and IF Hufschmid is just being a duped by Daryl SMith, I will take responsibility here/ now but still say:
Eric ought to know better: he never ceases warning the rest of us that we'll Perish so long as we act like dupes ...and ...wimps. RIght Eric? Good
THEN PUBLICALLY CORRECT THE ERROR I"VE MADE IN ASSOCIATING YOU DIRECTLY WITH AGENT DARYL SMITH. SURVIVE, GUY. AND I'LL APOLOGIZE AND GO QUIETLY. BUT WE'LL BOTH THEN HAVE TRIED...SINCERELY TRIED.

So far Hufschmid seems to me to be a willing submittor over there. IF not then FINE, GET THE HELL OUT OF BABYLON THEN M-A-N! If you're not an agent Eric, then I"M DOING YOU* the favor here by saying DARYL SMITH IS, and I"LL STAND ON IT NOW/HERE EVEN AS YOU HAVE NOT.
Peace (paradoxically so but yes, "it will be accomplished: peace).

Jupiter Jefferson

Very intersting.
I know Childress. Thanks for elaborating Jupiter.
Jupiter said:
(and by the way occult shaman who created considerable sizzling in my chest for nights, not kidding. Felt like broiling steak inside. But that too, passes the way of Jesus Christ.)
Still don't understand: Passes the way of Jesus Christ???
Your broiling sensation sounds more like being targeted by a psychotronic/EM weapon.

Since we have broached the subject, there is something about the whole Jewish question that has been niggling in my brain for the past week or so. Here it is:

I think that the holocaust denial stuff is being set up as a major tar baby.

I also think that the whole 9/11 movement should join together and concentrate on ONE thing: the weak link in all of it, including any Zionist manipulations; and that is : concentrating on the CRIMINAL aspect of 911, that it was a CRIME and we need to force the issue of an independent investigation that is REALLY independent and thorough and bring the criminals to trial.

What forcing that single issue will accomplish is this: in the course of investigating the crime as it should be investigated (and this will have to be really forced) and bringing the criminals to trial, ALL ELSE will be exposed.

Right now, going after anything else, even writing endless articles about how MOSSAD "dunnit" and about AIPAC and the Zionist Lobby, and whether or not the Holocaust was a Jewish thing, or how many Jews did or did not die, or whether or not there were gas chambers, and on and on and on, is just a distraction and a trap. People like Farrell and Judy Andreas are setting up all these tar babies everywhere they go.

This is what clued me in: watching the actions of those that are pretty well exposed as "agents" whether conscious or not.

Look at the rants of kaminski. Nobody takes him seriously anymore because of his total focus on the Jewish issue, his almost rabid and bull doggish - and yes, even xenophobic - carryings on.

Of COURSE we all know that the Torah and Talmud and the whole Jewish shtick is about the nastiest thing that has ever been foisted on humanity! God knows, I've researched it enough and written enough about it.

But what I am seeing is a very clever maneuver.

I think that everyone with two firing neurons knows that MOSSAD dunnit, but the problem is getting that to fly with enough people from the masses of America (and the support of other countries, by the way), who would have to be backing a REAL 9/11 investigation as well as monitoring it. You just AIN'T gonna get that support from people who have been brainwashed by the Holocaust Industry propaganda if you go in with your guns firing on the Jews.

Take that to the bank.

So, if what we really want is to "get the criminals," whoever they may be, (and we have a pretty good idea who will be exposed here), then the way to do it is to go after the "perpetrators of 9/11 and just leave it at that. Let the actual investigation, the actual trials reveal them to the public eye in a natural, incremental way.

Remember that the World Public have been exposed to 20 or more years of heavy duty guilt programming on that. Yeah, we know that the people with guts and the ability to go after the truth no matter what it might be can face this truth and deal with it. But have a heart for the average person WHOSE SUPPORT YOU NEED. They just can't go there YET.

It's obvious that any sincere 9/11 researcher, writer, whatever, ends up shooting themselves in the foot when they go there. That's an observed fact.

Yeah, it's WRONG that people can't research and discuss this; it's WRONG that they have arrested Irving and the others; it's downright criminal. But there are so many other wrong things they are doing, like killing women and children in Palestine and Iraq, and the U.S. and about everywhere else that you can write or rant until the end of time and never count them all.

So we have to think strategically. We have to find the weak link and go for that.

Stop and think about what we see in the broad overview of the whole situation: we see that Mossad was likely the mastermind - heck, writing that article about Mossad and Moving Companies is what got me invited on Rense and started the new campaign of defamation simultaneously. And what Rense tried to bait me into doing was "going after the Jews."

Kaminski has been baited and took the bait... Look where he is now.

What we see in the broad overview is that the key issue of the criminal act, that a CRIME was committed, that it is an obvious one, that it COULD be prosecuted if we could focus on it, has been completely diverted by the "The Jews did it, so let's just go after everything Jewish" thing.

The very fact that Rense continuously and repeatedly supports Zundel and Holocaust revisionism tells us that this is what they WANT people to go for... this is the BAIT.

It's all to make people look bad in the eyes of the wider audience - the masses of Americans who don't have the stomach to go against their own programming - not to mention the global audience with similar programming.

Even if the alternative news readers know the score, what we really need is wider base of support that is bigger than the online alternative/conspiracy community: we need the support of regular people who can - at least - grok the fact that a crime has been committed on 911 and it has been covered up. We will lose that support by hanging out with the holocaust revisionist people even if we think that - for the most part - they are right.

Another really spooky question is this: What if the stuff the Holocaust Reviz people are promoting is also falsified to be a tarbaby? Did anybody ever think of that? Geeze, what a trap that would be.

And that is not impossible considering the resources and power of those seeking to control the world.

We gotta remember that we are dealing with very powerful criminals here with unlimited resources and it is NOT a game. Believe me, if anybody comes close to the truth, comes close to getting a following, they are gonna be smeared, marginalized, have every aspect of their ability to get the word out hampered in every way (and we know, we have lived with this crap for years now), and it is going to be done in such a way as to keep the hands of the PTB clean, as well as their "straw man opposition."

I should also add that I'm currently working on the second edition of 911 and we have some really explosive stuff about the Jews in there, so don't think I'm soft on it; I ain't - not by a long shot. I just know that when you are dealing with so much power and money you have to be a lot smarter than them... and you have to pick your battles carefully...

He who has the will of a lion does not have the fate of a mouse.

Even if we ARE mice facing a whole pack of hungry croco-gators.

Back
Top Bottom