Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

John Chang said:
Most of us are guests here, and it's a bit inconsiderate to march in, and tell your hosts that the food is bad or the chairs are uncomfortable, and that maybe you should redo the drapes because they look so dingy.
Ruth said:
Yeah, you've got a point there. Critisism of ones 'home' is never a good thing. I was not aware that it appeared as if this was what I was doing. Its disrespectful. I appologise if this was how it was seen.
I don't buy that you weren't aware of what you were doing. But perhaps I'm wrong, maybe this relates to the issue of not having the correct organ to understand. Like I already said, what you previously wrote was essentially a diss of the entire works of ponerology done by Laura and the Signs crew. Not only were you criticising, you were basically saying that cuz you didn't 'get it', you didn't even have to entertain such foolish notions. Which isn't like sacrilege to me, but when you come back and say that you had no idea what you were saying would be inconsiderate, I'm a bit suspect of that.

It takes a certain amount of external consideration to see yourself as being wrong. None of us claim to be right, yet you say we are wrong. With that type of argument, you win Ruth. Cuz I'm willing to leave you to your illusions. You're lucky to have people here who at least try, continually, to help you SEE. I hope you recognize this.

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

lovebunny1 said:
I have been watching carefully to see, by their actions, what organizations, are worth investing in. I don't like Alex Jones and as you know I have confronted him directly about the Grey family ect., he still can't answer that one. You didn't tell them about that. Talk show warrior you called me. I do have to point out that WINGTV Counterintelpro???// has been doing, constantly on the attack. Putting people down, yet pointing out some useful information about them.
I see: they attack/put down, yet there is something good. Attack/Put down -> something good.
Attack -> Good. Attacking is good. Now I understand. NLP at work?

Meanwhile Alex Jones working with JImmy walters and all the major players reach a lot more people, they are having major conferences, with all the major people, had the charlie Sheen breakthrough, this has stirred up prime time coverage.
Major people/players? Of what?
You hit it right on the head: they reach a lot more people. With *what* and *why* is what needs to be asked. Osit. I am pretty sure they don't hand out free copies of Secret History of the World at these events. These conferences do seem to serve a purpose: "cat-herding", spinning of wheels, etc.

If I hang around I'll tell you about the nature of reality.
Ok, but you better go _real_ slow on the UFT math.

Hold on, let me fire up my UFT math simulator:

Code:
mac:~ domi$ bc -l
bc 1.06
Copyright 1991-1994, 1997, 1998, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type 'warranty'.
All joking aside, I would like to quote Ark and ask you: What are your credentials?

For Lisa:
Daryl Smith didn't help matters by putting you alongside Jones, even though you'd just got through questioning Jones' mumZ the word delivery yourselves.

I did however ask if Victor could pass on an email to Judicial: amidst some* important information they've chosen to put mean bs vs. immigrants, and a pic of dull-faced Israeli citizen in article questioning Israeli IQs. Other "mean bs" seems to throw off info there, which leads me to think they may be agents. (Sorry to mention but had not heard back, and wonder what you think of judicial, are they same as Mr. Smith...some valid information, for all the wrong reasons?).
I would also say: bravo on interview with (vs) Hufshmidt. He and Daryl Smith are sidekicks, and I don't think they're out here as our friends.

Lastly, no relation to Rudi G? Even if so, that need not mean anything. Just asking.
Peace

Please be wary forum members. This lovebunny character is using a form of Written NLP.
This character is misleading us in a particular direction.
I realized that he mixes words up, so as to lead the intellect in a particular direction, but the emotions elsewhere.
Don't be fooled forum, by his claim of naivity with regards to hypnotism and nlp. He might have some skill. (I don't know for sure, but i'm cautious about that lovebunny).
Lisa, please be cautious as he is taunting you to maybe type something extreme so that he could use against you.
I really suspect this guy is entertained by your emotional reactions, or feeds off it. So, don't feed him anymore.

Quoting jedi master Yoda " very slippery, this one is, like an eel "

wilecoyote said:
Please be wary forum members. This lovebunny character is using a form of Written NLP.
I realized that he mixes words up, so as to lead the intellect in a particular direction, but the emotions elsewhere.
Don't be fooled forum, by his claim of naivity with regards to hypnotism and nlp. He might have some skill. (I don't know for sure, but i'm cautious about that lovebunny).
Lisa, please be cautious as he is taunting you to maybe type something extreme so that he could use against you.
I really suspect this guy is entertained by your emotional reactions, or feeds off it. So, don't feed him anymore.

A point worth exploring!

Lovebum said:
When I first heard this I was studying NLP and found simlar statements that are designed to confuse the mind and induce a tracelike state.
EsoQuest said:
Is this lovebunny person related to those who sent the "I've uncovered disturbing facts, etc" email?

Hi Jupiter,

I'll pass on your comment to Victor, as I don't know about the email you sent to him to pass along. He may have overlooked responding to you (he's not great about email) - and no, I am no relation to Rudy..:-)
His last name is spelled differently than mine. I'll make sure Thorn sends you a response this time around. he's been very engrossed in his new manuscript.
I don't really know much of anything yet about the people on Judicial, other than they asked us to do 3 minute audio clips for them now and then.
Victor has done a couple and they may have linked to one of our shows. I haven't really looked at their website lately, but Victor may have more of an idea than me on this at the moment.
They also have links to Daryl Smith's material, if memory serves me.

I am in agreement with the idea that Daryl and Rense are playing false opposition to one another. I don't know how Hufschmid fits into that, other than perhaps he is being used for his computer skills, can design and maintain websites, etc. Initially, Smith may have latched onto him in order to help Daryl gain some legitimacy, but I'd say that all this alliance is doing now is destroying Hufschmid's credibility.
Maybe that was one intention behind it, I'm not sure.
Hufschmid has put out some good info on the controlled demolition of the WTC in the past.
Maybe this Daryl-Eric "teaming up" is meant to destroy Hufschmid's credibility as a 9-11 researcher - a guilt by association sort of thing.
According to Daryl & Eric, Thorn and I are part of the "criminal network" and Smith has falsely labeled Thorn a crypto-Jew, which we have publicly refuted. Smith refuses to retract the lie.
Before Daryl started throwing that term around we didn't even know what a crypto-Jew was.

Thanks for the kind words, Jupiter. Much appreciated.

Lisa

Looks like a major cointelpro operation is being readied for launch since we will be publishing our interview with Lisa over the weekend.

http:(2 slash)control-alt-delete(dot)ca/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic(dot)php?t=10500

I have news for 'em: they are going to really look stupid when they hear what we discuss and what Lisa reveals...

Oh, the joys of watching the nasties shoot themselves in the foot!

Jeez - is this what these other forums are all like? I can't even follow what they're trying to say, with all the 'WTF's and 'dudes' and general idiocy. Whew - glad the people who post here are literate. Sorry, I know that's off topic, but as far as this cointelpro operation, it just sounds ignorant to me. Then again, I guess they aren't targeting me. ;)

I was going to bail on this thread having already expressed myself here but now out of wanting to contribute I am going to add acomment. I noticed that someone name Laura has posted. Is this the the Laura? Jadczyk? Laura. there seems to be an assumption here that those who post here in conflict with your position have some kind of bad intentions and are probably counterintellpro. Then there is the inevitable attack, attack, attack, pick it to pieces, speculate and then the "followers" gang up and justify themselves by agreement. These assumptions can not be counted on but the consensus is interesting. Therefore I for one am very cautious about assumptions. Ass-U-Me. So if this is ' the " Laura say so and perhaps I will continute the thread.

wilecoyote said:

Interesting. I found myself avoiding LB's posts, i mean i would read a sentence or two and then my eyes would slide off with the distinct feeling it reading his posts were "bad for me", its as if i was unconciously limiting my exposure to some sort of pathogen. Then reading wile's post it "clicked", his posts ARE a pathogen...

lovebunny1 said:
Then there is the inevitable attack, attack, attack, pick it to pieces, speculate and then the "followers" gang up and justify themselves by agreement.
What you perceive as attack is a critical analysis of your writings and your behaviour. As far as picking your posts to pieces I think the forum members raised some issues, had some questions that still seem unresolved since you are dancing around them.

These assumptions can not be counted on but the consensus is interesting. Therefore I for one am very cautious about assumptions. Ass-U-Me. So if this is ' the " Laura say so and perhaps I will continute the thread.
This just sounds very manipulative (can you see it?). Are other forum members just "not good enough" for you?
If you base your participation on which "kids" are coming to play, then maybe this is not the right sand box for you.

Just remember that all that we have to go by (Lisa is the exception so it seems) are your postings to this forum. If we misunderstood you then please elaborate. To use a Dutch proverb (translated): I know you from hair nor feathers.

I am off to make some sand pastries now...

I don't think larvabuggy here had any intention of relieving this thread of his somewhat challenged presence. Sounds like a petty amateur to me, trying to wear the pants of authority, and struggling to hold them up. I will try to avoid this thread...the glaring lunar view of his exposed immaturity is a bit disconcerting...:/

Guys, can't y'all see it clearly now! The forum has been infiltrated, and the infiltrators are getting more and more subtle and sophisticated.
IMHO, Ruth is a COINTEL agent of the 'matrix'.
I'm coming in as a 2-3 month old member and observed that, my goodness, she has so many of us distracted!!!

Guys, be wary of Ruth! Her arguments aren't sincere, i think she, like lovebunny, are entertained and empowered by such entropy and confusion.

I'm yet to read that deep introspective piece of literature which Laura posted, but if Ruth was interested and had read it, she would have done some self reflection and hushed. But she continues.......

I know i won't be able to argue with a woman like that in real life, cuz her arguments are complex, and sow seeds of confusion.

I think she's like the "Michael Jackson molests young cancer patient" news headline, which is used to distract the 'public' from the truth of soldiers getting killed and their atrocities in Iraq.

Ruth is a smokescreen, she succeeded in having us focus on her, while something else maybe going on in the background.........

That's an espionage/assasination/ninja technique, ...... misdirection.
While the infantry is thoroughly occupied with the surprise attack, or rocket fire, or wave of suicide bombers outside the base, an enemy posed in their uniform has secretly infiltrated, and is headed for the General's barracks or private quarters, to assisinate/kidnap...thereby crippling the infantry.

Sorry for the rambling folks, All i'm trying to say is don't get too caught up with ruth, she's just a pawn in the COINTEL campaign, especially on the advent of the SOTT group's interview with Lisa.......

She maybe is paid to that which she does best in these matters.........Hmmmmm.........I can only speculate.......

But, as Laura said, 'one can never be too paranoid'....

wilecoyote said:
Guys, can't y'all see it clearly now! The forum has been infiltrated, and the infiltrators are getting more and more subtle and sophisticated.
IMHO, Ruth is a COINTEL agent of the 'matrix'.
I'm coming in as a 2-3 month old member and observed that, my goodness, she has so many of us distracted!!!
I think we have to be careful when tempted to jump to such conclusions.

It took me several months to come to the point where I believe Ruth is exhibiting OP behaviour. That much is obvious through observing her posts. However, even then I cannot be sure if she is a hard-wired OP or someone with individuation potential locked in a serious dissonance loop.

We need to remember that inner programs can make those afflicted address anything promoting inner development, seeing and modes of resistance to manipulation as the enemy. Whether some non-physical influence is involved or not, or whether the dissonant person is aware of it if it is, the symptoms of resistance can make it seem as if they are some "agent" of sorts.

The thing we can see is that anyone who feels threatened by knowledge promoting seeing, acts to distort or suppress that knowledge. That is their "agenda". I think, however, that before coming to conclusions about anyone being an agent, we need to simply recognize that the true "agent", the source of the "agenda" is the program itself running in the person, with a mind of its own, linked consciously or subconsciously with the mind of the resisting individual.

Laura said:
Looks like a major cointelpro operation is being readied...
That's the feeling I get.
lovebum said:
Is this the the Laura? Jadczyk? Laura.
LOL. "Oh I'm so innocent and just wondering - is it really her?". Very amateur, I agree Eso. And this "follower" stuff, as in "you are a cult" manipulation attempt.

I guess, yes, we do tent to gang up - against the noise-midiocracy fraction that is. Keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom