Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

This isn't the first time you've pulled this kind of b.s, Steve.
You have had every opportunity to express your "mistrust" of me directly TO me. I have taken the time to directly answer your previous emails at length, and still you persist in fomenting suspicion of me, suspicion that is incoherent, baseless and without any sort of qualifier.
I love these people who engage in fomenting suspicion of another based upon NOTHING, not even hot air.
As I have said, if you or any-damn-body else knows something about my life that I myself do not know, then please, tell me, tell the world, clue us all in.
If I'm an op, then I must be a clueless op, a seriously underpaid, non-benefitted op, who lives on peanut butter sandwiches and coffee.
You and your ilk are the weakest links in any "movement".
It is people such as yourself, the gullible, spongelike mentality, the non-critical thinking majority, that hinders any real progress for this truth effort.
Some people will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the burning building - and some, deserve to stay in the building and fry like a hush puppy.
We obviously cannot "deprogram" everybody...
I have told you numerous times I am not associated in any way, shape or form with the government, or any other group or organization. You chose to not believe me, you have not discovered anything upon which to base your mistrust, your suspicions or even your commentary in this regard.
Yet, you still repeat things like this.
No wonder Frank whalen remarked to me that you don't seem quite right, after receiving the same types of communications from you.
I only want people who are proactive and REAL in my forum, Steve.
I advised you long ago to crawl out from under your Alex Jones-induced psychological fetal tuck and start DOING, rather than simply spectating and commenting.
You obviously are still DOING nothing.
I look like cointelpro? Maybe to you in your current "belief du jour".
funny, when I was standing outside the white House and at Ground Zero with 15 foot controlled demolition banners, you were singing a different tune. You don't agree with my opinion of Stadtmiller, so therefore, I must be cointelpro? Is this what you call linear logic, Steve?
Yikes. There are a lot of non-discerning individuals out there. You, Steve, are one of them.
If you don't like that perception, then perhaps you should stop presenting yourself as such. I no longer wish to receive your ridiculous emails because you became a total nuisance and are incapable (it seems) of reason.
End of story.

Lisa Guliani
WING TV

I love you Lisa, in the same way I love everybody everywhere all the time.

Let me get this straight lovebunny1:

You admire Bush for his incredible powers such as remembering your name? You want those incredible powers for yourself and therefore you ask Laura to help out with some shortcuts to NLP, hypnosis and magic teaching? You also defend Ruppert? You try to raise doubt towards Lisa's intention?

I think you walked into the wrong bar.

lovebunny1 said:
I love you Lisa, in the same way I love everybody everywhere all the time.
Oh - I'm sorry - I take everything back now.

(just keep 'em coming)

Lovebunny, you are unbelivable mess. You expect personal attention from Lisa, Laura, SOTT team and forum members and ask them to answer your chaotically formulated questions and ramblings. It's especially laughable after you made your entry to this forum casting unsubstanciated accusations, expressing your peculiar interest in controlling people by using mind control techniques and manifesting blatantly that what interests you most is your own material safety!

I agree with Fifth Way, you do not belong here.

Lovebunny also has expressed to me the following:

a) He agrees that Hillary clinton is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

b) After which he almost immediately flip-flopped and said he would VOTE for Hillary Clinton.

c) Agrees that public protesting is necessary and vital in pushing forward the truth to the public at large

d) YET, Mr. Lovebunny does not engage in any public protesting himself, just likes to critique what others are doing, while he himself, does ZERO, NADA, ZIP. Duhh....

Lovebunny loves you one minute, then accuses you of being an agent the next.
Sorry pal, I don't want or need that version of "love".
Perhaps your hero Alex Jones could use some more of that, because I sure as hell do not.

Lisa G.

Ok, you guys can probably run me off, besides I want to participate where I can make a difference. I have been watching carefully to see, by their actions, what organizations, are worth investing in. I don't like Alex Jones and as you know I have confronted him directly about the Grey family ect., he still can't answer that one. You didn't tell them about that. Talk show warrior you called me. I do have to point out that WINGTV Counterintelpro???// has been doing, constantly on the attack. Putting people down, yet pointing out some useful information about them. Meanwhile Alex Jones working with JImmy walters and all the major players reach a lot more people, they are having major conferences, with all the major people, had the charlie Sheen breakthrough, this has stirred up prime time coverage.
If I know one thing, you can tell what peoples intentions are by the results they generate. If I hang around I'll tell you about the nature of reality.
p.s. I still love you guys.
I was hoping to hear from Laura on all this, maybe she will address it on the podcast from OUTSIDE America.

Jimmy Walters is NOT a major player. He is being USED for his money and has been led around by groups such as 911truth.org.
If you were ever paying attention, you would already know this.
Every time somebody needs money for something, they bark up Jimmy Walters' tree.
People in this "movement" have used him as a cash-cow to promote their limited hangouts, strawman theories, etc..
How come NONE of those you purport to be "major players' have USED Jimmy Walter to promote the WTC controlled demolition, which is the CRUX issue?
Answer, please.
Do not be disingenuous, "Lovebunny".
You are not a participant, you are a virtual spectator.
Those who claim to LOVE everybody everywhere are disingenuous, in my view.
How can you LOVE everybody everywhere?
That would mean you also "love" the corporations, organizations and individuals who seek to destroy us and America and other nations of the world?
Do you love the PNAC? the bilderberg Group?
International bankers? AIPAC?
Do you "love" the ADL?
You are totally full of it, Steve, and I seriously doubt you are fooling anybody in this forum.
These people think critically about everything, something which by all appearances, you never do.
I complimented you at one point because you called into a show and raised a relevant point.
However, in short order, you proceeded to flip-flop, and your subsequent remarks seemed rather dumb, not thought out, and inconsistent with your email commentary to me.
flip flop, flip flop - you don't even know what you believe, do you?
As for your idiotic comment about John Stadtmiller's remarks on the illegals, once again you are INCORRECT.
John Stadtmiller stated on his show, which is archived at RBN - that we should arm all the illegals.
He stated this and we quoted him verbatim - and then we disagreed with this statement and explained WHY it was ludicrous and foolish.
We do not take people out of context. We quote them directly and accurately.
In fact, we even played an audio clip of John saying exactly what I have described above.
Nobody took him out of context, and if you care to twist this further, go right ahead. Anybody can listen to the show on HIS own archives and see that I am not whistling in the dark here just for sh*ts & giggles.

Question:
Exactly what are YOUR intentions, lovebunny Steve, other than to annoy and distract and poison the minds of others with baseless b.s.?
Please respond publicly specifically and concisely.

Lisa Guliani

Lisa said:
Question:
Exactly what are YOUR intentions, lovebunny Steve, other than to annoy and distract and poison the minds of others with baseless b.s.?
Please respond publicly specifically and concisely.
For what it's worth, I think lovebunny is playing headgames of the mental copulation variety, precisely to annoy, distract and poison so that serious conversation is kept off the board. I think any of his responses will be just more public, specific and concise headgames, and that this should be kept in mind when addressing said lovebunny, osit.

lovebunny1 said:
I still love you guys.
Stop your pathetic "love" manipulation, nobody here buys into this crap. You probably don't even imagine, how plainly visible your tricks are. You think that you can stirr-up confusion, underline it with this "I love you guys" BS and when your actions meet proper reaction induce in younger forum members and guests an impression that you are treated unfairly? That you are well-meaning, caring and loving individual who has met extremely ungrateful and unkind response? Take those toys somwhere else.

lovebunny1 said:
If I know one thing, you can tell what peoples intentions are by the results they generate.
And what are the results of your actions?

lovebunny1 said:
If I hang around I'll tell you about the nature of reality.
:lol:

I agree, EQ.

lovebunny1 said:
Ok, you guys can probably run me off, besides I want to participate where I can make a difference.
what difference does lovebunny1 want to make?

lovebunny1 said:
If I know one thing, you can tell what peoples intentions are by the results they generate.
quite. so, what results has lovebunny1 generated here?

As readers may notice, I'm avoiding addressing lovebunny1 directly.

lovebunny1 said:
I was hoping to hear from Laura on all this, maybe she will address it on the podcast from OUTSIDE America. (my bold)
LB1, why beat around the bush with this innuendo? Who are you fooling?

Joda said:
You probably don't even imagine, how plainly visible your tricks are.

I don't understand why you guys are on the attack? Perhaps we could clear the boards and restart.

I do believe it was you, "Lovebunny Steve", who initiated this thread with your baseless b.s.
Please respond to the questions presented to you in a specific and concise manner.
Omit the fake "love" crapola and state your point, if indeed you even have a point.
Also, please explain why you continue to twist the things people say.
I do hope that you are now willing to concede that you are wrong on the John Stadtmiller issue.
My statements on that are quite easily proven.

Lisa G.

Back
Top Bottom