Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

I've been thinking about some nice antonym to "9-11 truth movement". 9-11 truth entanglement?

It may be off topic a bit, but this whole "9-11 truth un-movement" reminds me very much another phenomena - "un-Free Zone" of certain spiritual technology... Similarities are stunning.

Lisa G. wrote:
"Asking questions of the 'wrong people" is perhaps the most taboo activity of modern times..."
Priceless.

"Fools die for want of wisdom..." -Peter Tosh

Bholanath said:
Personally that scares the crap out of me, and I hear "patriot" and I run the other direction, have since Vietnam days. To me, patriotism is sick STS neanderthal MK.
Has the word "patriot" begun to change meanings over the last 40 years? Maybe its like that other word: "conspiracy", too. These words seem to take on some pretty strange and threatening connitations over the years. I presume that in the US being a "patriot" or being associated with some kind of "patriot movement" is pretty scary?

What do people who know these groups think? I would like to know more about what constitutes a "patriot" in the US. Thanks for any assistance.

Ruth: The "patriot movement" he is refering to are the folks in the nothern midwest who are actively buying guns and training etc to fight the "big government" as they see it. These people are usually are so hard right wing that they start coming back around the other side.
Private-militia anxiety, paranoia of Globalism, and millenarianism relating to the year 2000 were based mainly on a political ideology, as opposed to religious beliefs. Private-militia leaders espoused the idea that the year 2000 would lead to political and personal repression enforced by the United Nations and countenanced by a compliant U.S. government. This ideology centers around what is known as the New World Order (NWO) conspiracy theory. Other issues which have served as motivating factors for the private-militia movement include gun control, the incidents at Ruby Ridge (1992) and Waco (1993), the publishing of the controversial novel Unintended Consequences by John Ross (1996), the Montana Freemen standoff (1996) and the restriction of land use by federal agencies, as well as present and past circuit and Supreme Court decisions regarding both the constitution and its amendments (specifically the first 10). In response to the attack of September 11, congress passed the Patriot Act, a law that supposedly helps fight terrorism, without debate. The Patriot Act contains federal legislation similar to that which the New world order conspiracy theorists predicted. Many feel this act has eroded many American constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, and may encourage growth in the survivalist, private-militia, and "Patriot" subcultures. The previously-mentioned novel Unintended Consequences, as well as non-fiction and fictional works by author Boston T. Party, have encouraged growth in these groups and in the gun culture.
Take it with a grain of salt as its from our buddies at Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_%28United_States%29
I may be wrong though. Thats what I think of when people say 'patriot movement' with a negative connotation.

Specifically, it's the stockpiling of guns and the advocacy of armed resistance that makes these groups, usually heavily infiltrated by agents provocateurs, ones no one should want to be associated with in any way.

Especially since there is some overlap in what they believe and what other "conspiracy theorists" believe.

blindpsychic said:
I may be wrong though. Thats what I think of when people say 'patriot movement' with a negative connotation.

COINTELPRO in Action - Rense's Response?

Laura said:
seems that the sender is associated with this website: http:(2 slash)www(dot)exoticsmoker(dot)com
For what it's worth: It seems the "exotic" at exoticsmokersdotcom isn't the tobacco and related products sold on the site ... it 's the "Adult Toys And Novelties" they offer. :rolleyes:

DonaldJHunt said:
it's the stockpiling of guns and the advocacy of armed resistance that makes these groups, usually heavily infiltrated by agents provocateurs, ones no one should want to be associated with in any way.
Yes, no one should want to be associated with such groups unless they are looking to get on a government list as a potential "enemy combatant". From what I have heard, these groups are very heavily infiltrated by government agents, for the purpose - I assume - of monitoring and identifying potential threats to the US govt.

What Rense.com is not talking about

EsoQuest wrote: "Ruth seems to want to prove to herself she is not an OP...."

Ah, EQ. That remark has helped me to assemble a diverse and scattered assortment of information into a conherent whole. I thank you.

I'd pose a question for us to consider, please? It is directly based upon EQ's astute statement above: IS THIS REACTION, of Ruth's, DENIAL? Reading back over her most recent replies to various challenges on the subject, from about pg. 16 of this thread to her last post, it certainly seems to be such, IMHO. It has the classic "earmarks."

Our Ruth presents denial reflexes, defence mechanisms and endless refutations of the very idea, in fact with many of the same phrases, in regard to a different subject, OPs, as come from alcoholics and drug addicts denying their addictions. Ruth adamantly reacts, to the suggestions of her possible, even rather obvious at times, state of mind and/or soul, exactly in the manner of an alcoholic or drug addict who has been confronted with the fact of his or her possible, even rather obvious at times, drinking or drug problem.

It is where the "walls" come up every time, this OP possiblity. And what are walls, whether within ourselves or along the garden on the side next to the cow pasture, but DEFENCES against the intrusions we most fear, the things we've decided, or been told by others, can do us the most damage?

Is it then possible that Ruth exposes with this denial the same subconscious awareness of her own, underlying plight as does the alcoholic or the drug addict with their own vehement denials of their addictions? Might she not, in fact, have sought exactly such a career as nursing in the attempt to develop that very "limitless depth" of which Laura so poignantly wrote?

Although psychopaths, and I entirely agree with Laura on that point, do not have the latent core of despair and fear previously hypothesised for them, over their soulless state, perhaps the well-intentioned, and sincerely soul-longing OP does. Sensing that there is more, much much more to and within, and even seemingly from beyond, that is observably present in some Human Beings, more than s/he can ever find within her/him self, can it be that the good-intentioned and physically empathic OP does feel that despair and its resultant terror, brutally? If so, reflexively responding with denial to all which threatens to bring that despair to conscious awareness becomes terribly understandable. In fact, it would have to be so, given what fragile things egos are. Ego may be almost all there is, as yet, within such a novice Being. Note please: I said "almost" and "as yet."

If this were the case, would one such, with a sincerely wanting-to-care-soul-deeply emotional and physically empathic orientation, not then possibly be drawn to this Forum, like a moth to a porch light? Here so much of that mysterious "more" is displayed so often, from so many, and from some among them with a power seldom Seen in all of Humanity. Here and nowhere else on this Earth that this Mind has ever encountered, are a group of people participating in an exchange of ideas that might, just might offer some glimpse of how and where the "something more" can be found.

Is it possible that Ruth may indeed be in a tragic state. Laura has hypothesised, that there may be a rare few human beings in a "between" state. Some of the most empathically developed OPs would have to be those not yet "filled" but not entirely vacant either, not anymore. And HERE, in this precious Forum, may be the only place and people in this world able to ever actually figure it out, "grok" it in full measure and depth, and maybe, just maybe help out, despite all the denial and resistance.

What if that "more" is both what you fear most, in terms of your own potential lack of it, or at least your dire poverty of it, and what you most desperately need to believe that you do have already, in order to just keep on going? With alcohoics and addicts, they will Seek, through subconscious promptimgs, those situations most guaranteed to bring them to a bottom, one way or another, until it finally gets delivered to them. They seem to do so from some deep, last flicker of the Will to survive and Grow. And our Ruth, has she not sought, long and far, and fought, long, and hard, to come here and stay here, as many of you have noted? Might we have, at least in part, an answer now to that question asked often, as to why she has done so and persists?

M

Justin said:
Yes, no one should want to be associated with such groups unless they are looking to get on a government list as a potential "enemy combatant". From what I have heard, these groups are very heavily infiltrated by government agents, for the purpose - I assume - of monitoring and identifying potential threats to the US govt.
That's about the size of it, I think. I even think that many of such groups are created by gov agents as "vacuum cleaner" operations. They "attract" all the people who might be subject to ideas of violence, etc, and then they provoke them to do illegal things so they can 1) set them up to look like idiots; 2) have a reason to arrest or incarcerate them; 3) manipulate them and set them against each other or any selected "enemy of the state."

Great line of thought Magus - humbling my previously formed views by putting them into greater perspective. Also suggesting an answer to my unspoken question to ponder about. Thanks.

lovebunny1 said:
I have been watching devolpments on the internet for some time, especially 911 and the NWO, which tie in perfectly. I think it is great that you addressing this issue of who is counteintelpro. I have been observing carefully and trying to figure it out, nevermind. It would appear, or look like WINGTV duo are agents because they are constantly on the attack against the alternative media. Now with Laura and you guys joining the fray you look like counterintelligence too.
It is such naivete that puts the power in the hands of evildoers. Keep in mind that the "controllers" simply would not let ANY so-called "truth movement" go in a direction they do not want it to go. Yes, they are THAT powerful and clever. And they have unlimited funds, too. All you have to do is read Protocol 12 to get the idea of how the whole thing is set up.

lovebunny1 said:
I honestly don't know who to trust and you had better not trust anyone without crosschecking.
That's actually not a bad approach. Keep in mind also that you have to have a LOT of data to be able to "crosscheck." It's a lot of work to collect that data and that is, in fact, why this forum exists - so that individuals who have data, who have experiences, can share them so that we can better identify the wolves in our midst. Lazy people get eaten by wolves.

We learned a lot about COINTELPRO from the "New Age/ UFO research" community. And just for the record, keep in mind that the high level of activity of cointelpro among those groups only tells us that there IS something major being hidden there and you can bet it ain't that the space brothers are here to save us!

lovebunny1 said:
I do now like your podcast, but at first I didn't, it really gave me the creeps and I have been exposed to the information for some time.
Yes, the Truth does give some people the "creeps" especially when they have been accustomed all their lives to sugar coated lies. There are sayings like "when ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise" and so on that promote this state of ignorance.

Did you ever read Gurdjieff's Tale of the Magician?

"There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like.

"At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men, and to others that they were magicians.

"And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.

"This tale is a very good illustration of man's position. ....

'To awaken' for man means to be 'dehypnotized.' In this lies the chief difficulty and in this also lies the guarantee of its possibility, for there is no organic reason for sleep and man can awaken.

"Theoretically he can, but practically it is almost impossible because as soon as a man awakens for a moment and opens his eyes, all the forces that caused him to fall asleep begin to act upon him with tenfold energy and he immediately falls asleep again, very often dreaming that he is awake or is awakening.
lovebunny1 said:
I am looking forward to this weeks podcast because of your guest from WINGTV.
We are looking forward to it also. It's highly ironic that in this whole sorry mess it is women that have the courage to do the work to get to the truth and stand up and speak it. And here I'm not forgetting our own SOTT team or Victor Thorn etc, I'm just thinking that the energy of women who want to protect their children and the children of other women is pretty potent. Witness Cindy Sheehan, Lisa and myself. The three of us are highly motivated because of love.

lovebunny1 said:
One interesting note, there appeared briefly, this weekend a spoof on the Jeff Rense website making fun of the Cassiopians, read Laura, with a cartoon putting you down. I haven't seen it lately, but it would appear that last weeks podcast stirred up the Jay weidner attack team with backing from Rense. It'll all come out in the wash.
Which proves our point. As I said on the podcast, I'm probably the only guest Jeff Rense ever invited to be on his show who he then proceeded to defame even before the show! It was obviously a set-up from the start. And we notice that it was in response to my MOSSAD and Moving Companies article. Can we say "damage control"??? Could they have been any more obvious?

lovebunny1 said:
The foundation of my philosphy is that "There are no accidents"
I wonder if Laura or someone would care to comment on that. It operates on many levels and I thought it might be worth exploring. You can take it from the level of coutnerintellpro to cause and effect, to past lives, to divien guidance. I really would like to hear Laura's take on this. I have at times recieved incredible guidance with this prinicple. AT other times I have gotten into trouble with it.
Your last remark seems to indicate that "There are no accidents" isn't a very good foundation for a philosophy. In fact, as we well know, those with unlimited resources can arrange all kinds of "accidents" either of the "synchronous" kind or the fatal kind. That's one level.

On another level, it could be said that, yes, "there are no accidents, only lessons."

Now, since you like this idea that "there are no accidents," perhaps you will enjoy the following discussion:

Mouravieff said:
In Western civilization the interior life of the individual, with all its richness, finds itself relegated to a minor role in existence. Man is so caught up in the toils of mechanical life that he has neither time to stop nor the power of attention needed to turn his mental vision upon himself.

Man thus passes his days absorbed by external circumstances. The great machine that drags him along turns without stopping, and forbids him to stop under penalty of being crushed.

Today like yesterday, and tomorrow like today, he quickly exhausts himself in the frantic race, impelled in a direction which in the end leads nowhere.

Life passes away from him almost unseen, swift as a ray of light, and man falls engulfed and still absent from himself. ...

Even so, this senseless and dangerous situation can be modified in a beneficial way. But this requires work; conscientious and sustained effort. ...

What then is the meaning of human life in this Cosmos as we know it? Man's existence has two main purposes:

-as an element of the universal organism, it serves the aims of the latter;
-as an isolated individual, he can pursue his own aims.

To better understand why and how these two objectives are bound together, let us take an example:

The position of man in the Universe is analogous to that of a cell in the human body. Each cell is a part of an organ which, in its turn, is an element of a group of organs that assures proper accomplishment of some definite function of the organism.

From this point of view, let us examine the lot of a cell in our bodies. It is subject to two categories of laws. To simplify, let us say that it is placed under the rule of two laws.

The first keeps the cell in its place. In esoteric science we call it the General Law. The second leaves a certain liberty of action for the cell, and is called the Law of Exception.

The first law, which is conservative, ensures that the organ of which this cell is a part accomplishes its function with no impediment. To this end, the first condition is that during their lives the cells which compose the organ fulfil the role given them. This law obliges these cells to remain in their own places, to complete their work, and to dedicate their lives to it.

It is evident that if this law did not keep the cells of the body within the limits of each organ, if it did not oblige them to fulfil their function, the latter would not be able to exist. Thus this law is beneficial; by ensuring the existence of the organs, it permits the whole body to endure.

We know, however, that the total removal of certain organs of the body is compatible with survival. In the current state of our knowledge it even seems that removal of some of them leads to no serious functional inconvenience. Even more; the organism tolerates partial resection of some organs without compromising the roles played by the latter in the general economy.

This shows that the disappearance of a few cells, an infinitesimal part of an organ, goes unnoticed: its functioning is not impaired. As the essential role of the General Law is to watch over continuity of function, this disappearance passes unnoticed by it. Therefore it places no further obstacles. Symbolically, one can say that cells which escape from this law now enter the domain of the Law of Exception.

This escape of a few cells is a phenomenon which occurs constantly. All our cells from the epidermis to the nervous are constantly renewed according to different and variable rhythms. In addition to this renewal from within, there are also disappearances, compensated or not compensated for by new units.

Up to this point, the analogy with what happens to man because of the General Law and the Law of Exception could be taken as complete.

But it stops here, at least as regards the present state of our knowledge. In this activity of life, of migrations and of cellular death, there is no justification for thinking that the passage from the General Law to the Law of Exception results from any conscious actions of the cells.

For man it happens differently. As a cell of humanity, man forms part of organic life on Earth. This life in its ensemble represents a very sensitive organ of our planet, playing an important role in the economy of the solar system.

As a cell of this organ, man finds himself under the influence of the General Law, which keeps him in his place.

In fact, this law leaves him a certain margin or tolerance. It allows him some free movement within the limits it sets. Within these boundaries, which are very limited objectively although subjectively they appear vast, man can give free rein to his fantasies and his ambitions.

Without going too far into the definition of these limits and detailed description of the components of this General Law, we can say as an example that one of those factors is hunger: the servitude of working to assure our subsistence.

The chain: sexual instinct; procreation; and the care of parents for their children, is another factor. The esoteric maxim that applies to this aspect of life is conceived thus: carnal love is necessary for the general good.

Lastly, fear in its many forms constitutes the third group of factors in question.

On the whole, the permitted margin for free movement tolerated by the General Law is limited by something best described in a term less scientific than colourful: bourgeois happiness. Careers in every branch of human activity; fortune; family; love; honours etc.; all are subject to the sine qua non condition of unconditional if only subconscious acceptance of the inevitability of Death.

As long as man accepts the principle of the final annihilation of his Personality without a fight, he can carry on in life without attracting the increasing pressure of the General Law upon himself.

The case is totally different if he struggles to surpass the limits which it imposes. He then runs against the action upon him of this Law and its derivatives.

It acts simultaneously on several planes: physical, mental and moral.

Its action on the moral plane is conceived by man, since time immemorial, in the form of a personification: the Devil.

In the orthodox Tradition demonology occupies a considerable place. We find there practical and profound observations on the highly sophisticated and insidious forms that the "Devil's" action takes in very varied circumstances, in which it goes as far as using the good faith of humans for its own ends.

It must be realized that in placing himself under the aegis of the Law of Exception, man goes against the General Law, which he is even called upon to overthrow, if only on the individual scale.

He must not forget-under penalty of 'surprise attack' -that his success depends on "victory over the Devil", which as we have said, is the personalized moral aspect of the General Law. This is so even though this, being a cosmic law, is naturally a divine law.

However, one must not be afraid, as the Law of Exception is also a divine law: in choosing it, man continues to serve the interest of the whole, but differently and in an incomparably more efficient manner.

During his fight against the General law that keeps him in bondage, he is subject to tests that often take the form of temptations. In orthodox Doctrine deep studies are devoted to this theme.

As stated above, they contain precious advice of a practical nature, details of which we cannot cover in this present work. We are however permitted to draw attention to the indirect nature of diabolical action.

If, aiming straight towards his goal, which is liberation, the seeker successfully overcomes the obstacles and by this shows proof of a strength that would permit him to defy the authority of the General Law, the latter will begin to act upon him indirectly, generally by the mediation of his near ones if they do not follow the same path: this action occurs on the moral plane, and often takes emotional forms appealing to his most noble, generous and disinterested sentiments: to his charity; his obligations; his pity. It impels him down blind alleys, insinuating that he will thus be returning to his duty, that by so doing he will go on walking in the right path, etc. This will clarify the profound saying of Jesus that: ~ man's worst enemies are those of his own household.

Let us now repeat, because it is important, that esoteric work is by its nature a revolutionary work.

The seeker seeks a change of state: to overcome Death and attain Freedom.

This is the goal given to this work by the Scriptures and by the Apostles. As St Paul says: 'If ye live after the flesh, ye must die.' But do not forget what else he says: 'We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed.'

The man who lives passively under the first law, insensibly and without being aware of it -even as an excellent citizen- involves himself in' The broad way that leadeth to destruction;' he who chooses the Law of Exception takes: 'The narrow road that leadeth unto Life.'
And so it is that very few people find this narrow road in any context, including the so-called 9/11 Truth Movement which could easily be described as a major aspect of the "General Law" in our present time. In fact, the analogy is quite exact.

Yeah, ya gotta love those cointelpro types... if you scratch the surface you always find the same types...

I have to say I find this thread on the "Ruth question" really amusing-and I'm not saying that just to stir the pot.I'm the only person on the forum who has actually met Ruth, rather than communicated with her by email or through Casschat or the forum. In fact I stayed with her for a couple of months a while ago.We discussed many things in that time, some of which, in ordinary every day terms were highly abstract.Past lives and the implications thereof, history, her actual mission in life which is only partly related to her career as a nurse, the various "supernatural" phenomena that we'd experienced. Etc.Ruth is down to earth and calls a spade a spade.
When I first met her there was a sense of instant recognition-she is not a new soul struggling to make sense of a new plane of existence, not at all.If she does have trouble communicating-and she is not the only one who has that problem, especially on Cass-then it is because she has essentially lived her entire life in isolation... because she is "different".
:rolleyes: I suppose. thereotically she could be one of those psychopathic OPs who manages to do a wonderful job of passing themselves off as normal, but I rely on my own not inconsiderable experience of dealing with the various species and subspecies of humans, and my powers of observation honed by some very difficult situations.Yes, Ruth is a "freak" (and if she was here she'd probably clout me for saying so) but so am I.
Her " freakness" could in fact be that she is uncategorisable in terms of organised abstract conceptual systems, whether psychiatric or spiritual. She's one of a kind :lol:
Kinda reminds of that bit in Monty Python's Meaning of Life where Brain tells the multitude in exasperation
"You are all individuals'
The crowd responds
"We are all individuals"
And one solitary voice then says
"I'm not."
If Ruth is truly disrupting the flow of this or other threads then I humbly suggest you just ignore her.
Or if you want to engage in a separate dialogue on the subject called What's Wrong with Ruth.
I'm sure she'd be happy to slug it out!
And this message is not meant as an apologia-Ruth IS responsible for her own actions as are you all .
Nor is it meant as a disruptive piece of trouble making.
I would just like to see a bit of actual objectivity brought to the issue- not diagnoses at a disatnce and speculation.It's rude for one thing. And for another it's inaccurate.

Lucy said:
It seems the "exotic" at exoticsmokersdotcom isn't the tobacco and related products sold on the site ... it 's the "Adult Toys And Novelties" they offer.
These type of COINTELPRO types need to get their money and funding from somewhere. They could be selling fluffy toys and teddies, or at least something less offensive and sickening. It just goes to show the level of depravity these people are at. Good luck to them, I think they'll need it lol :P

Ruth said:
The only thing I do know for sure is that I want my power (what ever that is/was or can be) back. Just not sure what it is yet, but it does seem to be the source of some of my anger and the reasons for making descisions in this life. Kind of like trying to draw a shadow thats always moving.
Wanting power is STS as I understand it. The STO ideal would be not wanting at all, or wanting Nature to take its course?

I guess if you have to want something, want to know the truth, whatever it is, and let the world do its thing. Want others to know the truth as well. Truth for yourself is STS too, I would guess.

Back
Top Bottom