Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

COINTELPRO in Action - Rense's Response?

The Gardener said:
I had exactly the same impression: A wave of newbies after the podcasts, all devoted to make us see how intolerance rules here. They come asking in apparent ingenuity, to then put a show and be dismissed, acting as evidence of the intolerance.
Then come more, saying "see Laura, it is being spread the word here you censor anyone who is not agree with you..."
This are not newbies, not even zero-posters, but agents. Some were activated, some where sent.
For the real newbies: Do feel welcome please.
Man.... scary time to be a newbie. :)

Wrayer said:
Man.... scary time to be a newbie.
It's a scary time to be alive. Just keep in mind that we've been working on connecting the dots for most of our lives, and particularly in the area of psy-ops for about 12 years. Needless to say, the folks doing this stuff do NOT want accurate information propagated by credible sources. So, if they can't stop you from publishing the information, they then seek to make you less credible by all kinds of means.

What we have gleaned from the wide overview - and we've got a lot of material about it on our website - is that the PTB KNOW that global climate change is going to lead to a really, REALLY sticky situation. They also MAY know (lot of circumstantial evidence for this one, but no smoking gun) that there are cyclic catastrophes and that a lot of people are going to die very soon. The two situations may be connected.

The bottom line is this: the whole shenanigan going on here on the Big Blue Marble is preparatory to managing events of this type so as to make sure that they are able to kick everyone else out of the lifeboat, and that means you and me and about 90 percent of the planet's population.

Now if that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will.

So basically, it comes down to 90 % of the population that really needs to wake up and get a clue before its too late and the other 10 % (and the figures are just approximations) is determined to see that this does not happen. Further, that 10 % is a deviant bunch that KNOWS that if their plans were exposed, even in part, they would go down in flames. Just think French Revolution scenarios times ten here.

Do you think they are going to play games with this possibility?

Of course not.

They have unlimited funds and power to use those funds to bamboozle and hornswoggle everyone. And it ain't a joke. And don't, for a minute, think that you can outthink them on your own. NOBODY can. Heck, with all those resources, they have hired the most expensive brains on the planet to run their cointelpro show and they are VERY good at it. They've been doing it for years.

So, yeah, it is a scary time to be a newbie. It's a scary time to be a caring human being who does not like to see innocent people killed because of the greed and self-preservation of a deviant minority. But that is what is happening, and is going to happen if a whole lot of people don't get a clue and get it fast.

Again, this is not a game, it is not a joke, it is not idle talk and it is not "fear mongering."

Newbies who are really "newbies," need to do some fast reading and getting up to speed and less talking until they do.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Laura said:
Newbies who are really "newbies," need to do some fast reading and getting up to speed and less talking until they do.
I consider myself to be a newbie here, I've been on the forum for about 3 months and had no prior experience with cass, Laura and Arks work or for that matter any experience in any kind of chat room, and I agree whole heartedly with Laura's statement. I have learned many things since I found this forum, but probably the most important is that I am at the beginning of the path, and I Don't Know Anything! As I see it, there are many forum members who have much more knowledge and are a lot farther down the path, so it seems only common sense to me that my role here is to, for the most part, watch and learn from them. And my experience on the forum has been that any time I do have a question about something I am trying to learn, people here are more than willing to share their knowledge. They will not pamper me, but they WILL tell me the objective truth as they see it. As a newbie, I don't find this scary, although it can be a bit painful at times, I see it as the way to grow and gain knowledge.

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

I have a question for everyone. I agree that an independent investigation should be conducted into the events of 9-11. What I wonder is, to which entity would evidence be brought to show that the government's initial version of events is a lie?
we know they lied, we know a tremendous crime has been committed against humanity, not just against the American people.
Is there one person, group or entity that can be trusted who would have the compelling authority to enforce the law and hold the perps accountabile? I don't think so.
Who would be the compelling authority if we did prove (in some officially recognized legal venue) that the official version is a hoax from soup to nuts?
Is there a compelling authority to enforce the law?
We can't trust the corrupt courts/judges already in place. We can't trust the bloated politicians.
We can't trust the intelligence agencies, the top military brass, the mainstream media, the Executive office...none of them.
This is very troublesome to me.

Lisa

Participate. Talk. Ask. Post those 3 pages. Contradict if you want. Express your self freely. Just dont use your circumstance of being newbi (i am newbi too) to try to buy Laura, ideas or people here, hiding behind a pretended "na

Lisa said:
Is there one person, group or entity that can be trusted who would have the compelling authority to enforce the law and hold the perps accountabile? I don't think so.
Institutions and organizations cannot be trusted. Anything related to the government cannot be trusted. Trust, however, needs to begin somewhere or there is no concerted effort or network. To say that there can be no individual that can be trusted to participate in such an investigation is, IMO, an assumption that destroys all hope of accomplishing anything.

I think the only kind of investigation that can give results is one where qualified experts in the fields required are private citizens, who are sincere as well as professional enough to be impartial. I don't think one has to belong to a major institution or corporation to be qualified to investigate the events of 9-11.

These must be individuals who will be taken seriously. The must have an accredited record in their corresponding fields of expertise. They do not, however, need to be from one source, or location. They can be independently recruited, from different areas and fields. They do not need to all work in concert either. Their results can be collected and assessed by a coordinating commitee of impartial observers.

Why would people believe any commitee chosen by the government, in whose interest it is to doctor evidence, and not give credence to qualified private citizens. Of course, choosing such people would be done carefully, and an outline of the investigation and all its interacting aspects would be needed. That's all standard procedure I think. If an individual is an accredited professional, and sincere without ulterior motives, I think they would be qualified.

The question you may ask is: how can we trust them? Well, that's why we place emphasis on discernment and seeing what cannot be easily seen here. It has its practical applications.

Yes, I know what you mean Lisa, and, realistically, there is NO ONE to whom the country can turn to prosecute this situation. There simply isn't. Even if we go to the leaders of another country, there is quite a bit of evidence that at that level, that there is 'only one master' - so it seems that this has all been set up very carefully for a very long time. Perhaps there are players in the wings of which I am unaware, but, at this point, that seems like wishful thinking - at least to me. I suppose a mass awakening of the populace to the truth would do the trick, but, again, the likliness of that happening is so slim as to be invisible -so, as pessimistic as that is, I really don't know what to do about it. Maybe someone else has an answer or an insight that would brighten my outlook on it - I hope that is the case.

[deleted]

[deleted]

In order to fight evil, one must be able to recognize it first.
The solid majority does not recognize the source of evil and therefore cannot identify the enemy.
Anybody here see Henrik Ibsen's play, Enemy of the State?
In it, the good doctor (main character) says something like this:
The solid majority always believes they are right, but in fact, they are never right.
They will only BE right when they begin to DO right.
(That's the gist of it anyway, as close as I can recall.)

How can they begin to DO right without understanding how the criminal mind thinks or at least have some grasp of this? I am no expert on this, but I am inclined to believe that the solid majority of people do not think with a criminal mind, like the perps.
I just don't see how people can fight the "evil" without first discerning friend from foe - identifying the enemy and being able to recognize it, no matter which tentacle presents itself. Not a very easy task, especially when there are headgames within headgames within headgames being played at every turn.
Just when you find your way through one layer of it, you find you've walked into another.

Anybody ever hear of a group called Arcturus? Years ago, I was looking into them and they're into designing a new class of humans - as in, programmed people and populations. Lots of American corporations and entities on their clientele list, including the U.S. Army.
Very subliminally oriented programming. There are others out there, but I looked into this particular one.
Chilling stuff - very bad vibe. Their website was loaded with spyware. At the time, I didn't even like perusing the site because of it.

Lisa

Lisa

I think this is a war for the true. It is about the people taking the posittion the gobernment holds, to talk.
And I think this is a war against slavement, since it is the gobernment the one fighting against the population.
Apparently, this is very clear... but only for some. How this few reached such a view of the things?
It was through contact with particular initiatives, so the solution is particular: Each one, one by one, from mouth to mouth system, most awake.
And this is terrible: Ant's work.
To a great degree, it is to this very little achievents the disinfo is addressed: Details that people in general would either not notice, or would take-up as the definitive fether to make their minds on supporting this, or renouncing to that: It is a war for the person in particular.
How difficult to awake another? I remember the post on the movie "They Live". The figtht Nada has to put to make his partner to wear the glasses.
But that is the way, in my opinion.
And once enough mass has been achieved, there is a chance to stablish a group of citizens, as EQ explained.
Because THIS citizens most be trusted.
And this is precisely the territory of the War.
Who are those who dissolve this attempts through the influence on the media they hold? This is precisely what we have been trying to discuss in the past few days. And precisely here, little details come forward.
Me, personally, I put a fight to avoid fall on desperation and hoplesness, given the required task, which is almost a imposibility.
And my little fight pays on times: I most concentrate. I concentrate on my awakening, to be one more.
One More.
The batte is spiritual, and as I have always said, Cassiopaea is a front line.
Laura's efforts, and the whole team's, have been effective. Every day, some one "gets it" (as today some one has got it too). But the numbers....
The Numbers.
I think the solution is one by one.

Next July the 2nd are the Presidential Elections in M

I am very grateful that you are all here.
Such thoughtful insights...
I thank you all in the SOTT group.
I wish I'd known about you sooner.

Lisa

The Gardener said:
Participate. Talk. Ask. Post those 3 pages. Contradict if you want. Express your self freely. Just dont use your circumstance of being newbi (i am newbi too) to try to buy Laura, ideas or people here...
Appreciated, but it ended up being this big "my life story in a nutshell" thing that I'm not sure I want to inflict upon the world. I just emailed it into sott@signs-of... and they can slam the delete key if they want. Seriously, content better suited for a blog.

The Gardener said:
Laura has mentioned somethign very important, which is not her invention:

Laura said:
This is one of the oldest precepts on esoteric education: In Schools, silence is demanded, and imposed to the aprentice, for many years before he can give his brilliant opinion about even the weather!
How can you come and start to say what Laura or anyone (but mainly Laura, shes the main target here), can say or not?
How?
And after this mistake, comes down the heat on him. And you know what they say? They say things like:

mk31 said:
Yeah I hear you. It's a very touchy bunch. I'm going to assume it's because they're a lot like University Professors... you know, they've dedicated their lives to the proper exploration and expansion of a given topic, and would much rather be debating these topics with other Professors than wasting their time with the stupid first-years who are probably just taking the class as an elective or something. :)

It's a very frustrating environment for us newbies, and your comparison to the nightmare of current formal education is quite apt... but hey, we've got to remember: it's not our environment. It's theirs. We are on their turf, and we don't have a right to expect them to roll out the red carpet just for us. We could, after all, just leave and find our answers elsewhere. It's not like this is the only place to get them.

I figure I'll stick it out for a bit, make my decision about whether to stay or ditch a little later.

I just listened to the podcast with lisa today - I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work lisa and good luck. I haven't been able to get into the wingtv site until just a minute ago, every other time I couldn't get past the first page - well with the exception of the links that went off the site - all of the wingtv links wouldn't work - anyone else notice this? I'm located in the U.S., maybe that might have something to do with it ...

The Gardener said:
Laura has mentioned somethign very important, which is not her invention:

Laura said:
This is one of the oldest precepts on esoteric education: In Schools, silence is demanded, and imposed to the aprentice, for many years before he can give his brilliant opinion about even the weather!
How can you come and start to say what Laura or anyone (but mainly Laura, shes the main target here), can say or not?
How?
And after this mistake, comes down the heat on him. And you know what they say? They say things like:

mk31 said:
This forum is not an esoteric "school," though. It is a discussion forum. So silence is not demanded, I don't think. What is needed is external consideration, striving for objectivity and sincerity. Or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom