Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

COINTELPRO in Action - Rense's Response?

Laura mentioned to activate the brain before the mouth: This is certainly a forum to discuss subject openly and with sincerity. My comment was in the context of what was transpiring: To use the search funtion before asking information to be handed... yet again.
I do not agree very much about this forum not being a esoteric school. The forum might not be a school in a strict sence, though Wrayer wants to apply that interpretation. But it certainly is not just a discussion forum.
I didnt meant to say silence was demanded. Sorry for my lack of clarity: It is research what is being sugested.

Wrayer said:
I figure I'll stick it out for a bit, make my decision about whether to stay or ditch a little later.
Free Will, Mr.

Wrayer said:
I figure I'll stick it out for a bit, make my decision about whether to stay or ditch a little later.
Keep in mind: you came as a guest here, to our forum. And you do not know how to behave. You are being rude. Therefore I am showing you the door, an in this way helping you to make your mind. You will not have to wait.

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

anart said:
Yes, I know what you mean Lisa, and, realistically, there is NO ONE to whom the country can turn to prosecute this situation. There simply isn't. Even if we go to the leaders of another country, there is quite a bit of evidence that at that level, that there is 'only one master' - so it seems that this has all been set up very carefully for a very long time.
It certainly looks like there isn't going to be an independent investigation, or a trial into the crimes of 9/11. Especially in the country where it all started. The 'system' is locked down tight. The 'masses' are sleeping and desperately, desperately want to stay that way.

So, what to do then... and how?

Does one launch an enquiry oneself, take it to the UN, or investigate what other 'independent' enquiries are going on at the current time and try and 'network' with them, providing they haven't been set up to vacume?

No easy solution. Is there a solution at all?

For Fifth Way,
My wild guess is you're game, and that no you weren't trying to play me in a deeper way. So sorry.

For yet more clarity between us both, however: I'd made an explicit connection to attempted entrapment in connection to David Childress and Kenn THomas. And if we are to realize clarity in situation like mine, there are a few things about the following which did not help that clarity:

You ask:
"since you are using this forum to communicate about "it" maybe you could enlighten me/us all and try to express yourself more clearly. Thanks."

For one thing, there is a place for moderating. But this question seems posed as if from a "lord of the forum."
1) You were asking for a lot.
Here is what I'd availed in a public forum before your response:
"To back up claims vs Kenn Thomas and David Childress as entrapment and 9-11 disinfo agents, (working directly for ZIonists) I have sent Expose to wingTV's email address."

"I had sent ...a longer version, which at time involved much rhetoric to agents themselves who were* watching.
(My expose) will fit Laura's request for "who, what, when, where, and how."

... now that the tension is settling, and the danger is* passing, (they can not ever touch this and they know it) I (can) just focus on the story like a journalist."

So what I'd availed was: real risk in connection to attempted entrapment by Childress and Thomas.

The reason I say you were asking for a lot was:
1) You had just read this, knew Childress, and omitted that fact while asking for a a fuller discloser, in a situation of real dangers. How much did you consider those two aspects of your follow up?

This story is not something I'd given fully on a public forum, and the fact was, context told you that I'd sent the delicate/risky situation over to wingtv already. Right?
If you knew that much, do you think it's NOT a bit haughty, (I now take back "suspect" though, but) to focus on the "lord of the forum" business, instead of considering that this accomplishment was in itself sufficient, given "risks" I am mentioning?

Did you make yourself clear in connection to Childress either in posing your first question or even in your after comments about knowing Childress?
Did you consider that introducing EMs at that point could sound like a veiled threat?
It can in many situations, some of which I have just seen.
So I think that a "spirit of consideration" is no sacred cow, and that a "spirit of aloof intellectualism" did not help from your end.
NOT in an objectively risky situation which you minimize still with intellectualisms. So much* rationalism that in fact, you now think it's time to speak for the experience yourself.

My point is that you did not seem to speak clearly TO it.
I am not afraid now to find you NOT being an agent: That's great. I said so.
But are you a bit remiss in deeper considerations in this case, not to tone down the "lord of the forum" bs, and now the "judge of my experience"
schtick.

I say that while wanting to retain the best of our original intentions in this exchange. I think it would be foolish to dismiss the possibility that there's not something more to consider in your very questions, before asking them.

The intention for clarity was not a whole one, and so it did not happen.

The above circumstances suggest care in response. Care beyond "lording over the forum", "judging the worthiness of the message" (which I made explicit had been sent privately to wingTV about dangerous entrapment case, ..enuf said on that context).

Care beyond the purely (?) intellectual,
a common sense having nothing to do with all OUR unreal paranoia,
even if that paranoia come in response to my temerity
in mentioning Christ comfortably, con-fid-ently around folks,
(yet even then in this case with self-deprecating, healthy levity, irony).

Fifth way: you were not being an agent. I do think that the remissness and intellectuallity got in the way of common sense though, both in your question and response. Roboticness gets the best of all of us but no: that does not make you a government agent.

As for your question about what do I mean by protection in Christ from psychic attacks? Well...Laura knows very well that is the last kind of situation to ridicule as paranoic. I have taken her autobiography quite seriously and it (along with much else here) is rife with accounts of inner invasion from "predators". During some of her most dramatic "exorcisms" she was still trying the "name of Jesus", so it is not as if we are in foreign territory, mere paranoia, when we speak of these things at Cassiopaea. Right? OF course.

Again: it is merely another attempt at self-deprecating humor when in post to Laura I joked about my case coming from "xenophobic" world of my own over here. I'd actually intended to mirror her phrase just previously and failed: she'd used word "xenophobic." It was a joke, not an opportunity to have far more temerity than I do and go in for lame-paranoia being potentially half this guy's case.
I don't have a case. I have already done things. Real things that are done with. Words matter not, last of all the ones which begin in THIS circumstance with hanging "dead man on a stick scthik" over/against my objectivity.

That's why I say: God knows...in these things. Often we don't know at all how to approach them. In this case: external consideration is/was lacking and no, it does not impress me as to whether the actions have already been accomplished or not, just because one questions whether Christians can manage any such objectivity.
IN action, Laura: GOD did. In a way which OP theory never will.

The objective dynamic I've made, in response to that "prejudice"
(one I don't take so personally, since I've had questions and doubts about same things all my life)
has been that I have still presented the case with the request that
Christian/nonChristian differences NOT preclude objectivity in dealing with the case.
I have gone that road, and I do NOT see that same "spirit" in response.

Care, external consideration: have we arrived at it in the microcosm now, Fifth Way? HOpe so. Truly do. IT takes more though. Really. Under the circumstance, you would not do justice to the "Case" by rationalizing my concerns away, nor would Cass's do well to pass it off as "probably less objective" and "more Paranoid" due to the "dead man on a stick schtik."

It is always good to test the waters. I made a very small statement as to preferring at very least to expose the case in a way which is NOT specifically anti-Christian. That is precisely my objective reservations, prior to sending it to Cassiopaeans. Right? And IN real danger, there is no cause for rationalization for nonanswers to phone numbers over the net.

I think there is more to "external consideration" than has been thus far accomplished. That is why in fact, I did wonder how far that "prejudice" would/could imply indarkenment/certain agency on C's part. Strictly speaking? Laura is a responsible citizen. No one's agent. But to USE (in merely intellectualist fashion from both ends, in both person's responses) the objective danger and Christianity combined just to speak of my probably paranoia and lack of sense on this case...
is every bit as dead-end as I'd expected.

But we've accomplished something. Correction: God did back in Kempton. C's have understood a shadow of it.
And to finish the "clarity of those actions back there" for report Laura has:
guess why I said to Thomas "you know what I just did, right?" when he answered "Yes."
The whole story is that I just ripped up his confessional tape, in his face.
That is the whole context for his NOT needing to be a failure.
And That is what I think, objectively, of this whole merciless "prejudice" psychic detective business we've all been doing against each other.
I don't need then, to hear that I'm sincere but "off" from anyone.
Christ accomplishes more than OP theory in my life, and in that context,
I DON"T WISH TO ASSIGN MORE PARANOID NOTIONS TO YOU FROM MY END.
DESPITE* your belief in half the world being organic portals.
Right? Unlike your response to my objective predicament, that is NOT mockery. I am in earnest when I say I act in opposite direction to that "theory", with a large amount of trust, and so the mention of paranoid notions does not fit.

On the contrary: glad to keep in mind that fifth way, not to mention Laura are not anyone's agenst. They are human beings. And in this situation, despite regrets to fifth way, I still say:
Intention had a lot to do with your omissions and prejudices.
My reservations at this time are objective ones.
So was my instict accurate in knowing that I would not, should not take this case
(upon externally considering the big picture) to people directly opposed to the yes, simple fact that I am an unsqeamish Christian in my expression. Directly mocking, in worst situations, of my worship of this "dead man on a stick."

We can agree then? Is there/ was there any* objective reason why I should* have taken it here, in that context, when my experience at this moment is all about getting through the ordeal with/through God's help? WOuld I really be interested in cowing down that aspect and more or less, eating sht for it?
No. Of course not. That is objective common sense, and I had it. I laid that intention down at beginning: if not same religion, not same esotericism, at least same spirit.

IT is a different kind of "care" consideration I just read of. One I anticipated and objectively worked to NOT let happen in passing the case on. But as said, truth is it's not a case. It's breaking THomas's tape and looking at the man
AS A MAN.

Anything less is robotic and that was the whole point, the only one I could* make to those agents in Kempton, Laura. And it's that spirit that I was looking for. Intangible, not fundamentalist, not esoteric, but all* about objective Action.
I did not perceive it. I do however think we all had decent dialogue in those pockets of our consciousness (fifth way, Laura, me) where we were actually being *considerate.
Not just kind but smart. As in the opposite of robotic nonsense? Get it.
We got it. Good job. But this is how I see it.

Just so we both don't loose the points by abstraction, fifth way, here's the salient one from my end.
Objectively, you would have known that the last person I would* want to be surprised by right would by someone who knows Childress, and says so, AFTER omitting this fact and waiting on full explanation/publication of something I have chosen NOT to go into previously in public forums.

In that context, I don't see any objective case for any of us 3 to be
too comfy. So now we'll all assume the proper apologies, as I noe each one here, thankfully, has that decency. But all of us can grow in objectivity, right? I think so, and can admit it while knowing I would not twist your cases under similar circumstances. I would not even play "lord of the forum" to Kenn Thomas, now would I? That's my only secret: the man was forgiven and these tapes
in our heads: paranoid, prejudice bullshit
are all insane.

But let that have nothing to do with my faith, on my time. WHich is now up. Objectively finished. Right.

Lisa said:
In order to fight evil, one must be able to recognise it first.
The solid majority does not recognise the source of evil and therefore cannot identify the enemy.
Anybody here see Henrik Ibsen's play, Enemy of the State?
In it, the good doctor (main character) says something like this:
The solid majority always believes they are right, but in fact, they are never right.
They will only BE right when they begin to DO right.
(That's the gist of it anyway, as close as I can recall.)
If I understand what Laura is trying to achieve through her work for truth correctly, the point ain't to fight evil. This is exactly what Dubia is doing, as he many times announced. I think it is more in line of standing up for the truth. We cannot fight evil as our means are not sufficient. But even if they were, fighting evil would amount to judging the universe for creating the evil. I think evil has always been a part of the universal equation. It was, is and will be part of the universal balance, thus we should let it be.

Naturally, we should not allow the evil to manipulate us in any way. He have the right to defend ourselves against machinations of evil. I think we should not encourage people to fight the system since this will fail and a lot of people can get hurt. I think we should in the first place share what we see, so others can see that too and start resisting the gov manipulations on individual level.

Instead of fighting evil we should learn its ways, so we can better defend ourselves. This knowledge will protect us. We should know the enemy and their weaknesses and strengths.

Another point is not to engage in any way with psychopaths unless there is no other way, as they will always twist what you tell them to their own advantage. Engaging, as Laura described it in the Adventure Series, leads to escalation of conflict where psychopaths always have upper hand as the system has been designed by them and for their adventage, as Lobaczewski points out in his book Ponerology.

Lisa,
Can we get real here and cut the crap about the "patriot movement", "minute man project", etc. and associations therewith? I was gonna drop the subject, but after listening to your interview from last Thursday with the MMP dude, I'm just kind of stunned.
I really don't want to be engaged in this subject matter, being seen as opposing the "patriots" on the freakin web...like, I want to piss off "armed madmen"???!!! But jesusherbertwalkerchrist, how many truthseeking people, like those on this forum, think that somehow we're going to ally with this "movement" and expose/bring-down the Ancient Agenda, when that crowd is about the most historically clueless, manipulated, religious- and ideologically-brainwashed, world-culture ignorant, wing-nut, flag-waving, lily-white (ahem, Aryan) bunch of sheep runnin loose.
I mean, like WHEN have these idiots NOT been infiltrated? Please read some Gore Vidal (Burr, Washington D.C.), everybody! Oh, today's "patriots" are not Neo-Cons, they are proud "Traditional Conservatives", who want to "restore this Once-Great Republic"(sic). OMFG!
Jamie York, The Patriot Movement, on newhumanist.com says:
...while specific beliefs vary widely from group to group in the patriot movement, there are some common denominators such as a dislike of liberals and an opposition to abortion, affirmative action, welfare, environmentalists, immigrants and homosexuality. Members of patriot organizations are also likely to have strong feelings in favor of the National Rifle Asscociation (NRA), the death penalty and military spending.
This is sooo old news, such common knowledge. A virtual elite/STS patsy-pool.
If some of these people want to work with normal-IQ people, they should be asked what they are doing about deprogramming and educating themselves as well as renouncing their "former" cult belief-systems (BS).
Don't people get this "immigration crisis" YET!!!??? Does BushCo have a little neocon nazi corporatist "deal" going with Vincente Fox? Duh! (google: Bush Pemex privitize). Such a STUPID red herring. Reagan-Central America, NAFTA, Spanish-American War,... there's a million directions to look and find how it came to be like this. Do any of these "patriots" give a s--t about the 100's of unsolved Women's murders in Juarez/makiladora-ville, by the way? Your interviewee talked about "morality" being needed to be restored. Wonder what brand of morality he was referring to?
Lisa said:
We have always operated outside the periphery of the 9-11 "truth" movement and "patriot community" - especially after we realized to what extent each has been infiltrated and co-opted.
We are called "loose cannons" by those in the 9-11 truth circles and "whatever name they can come up with on any given day" in the "patriot" circles.
All I can say is, we live outside the safe zone of political correctness, we like it there, and we intend to remain completely independent.
Being "outsiders" in relation to "the movements" is one thing, but it beats the crap out of me how people pick their allies. If you believe "patriots" are going to rise up and bring down the biggest, most armed, vilest empire in recorded history, or that they are going to force/scare "them" into getting transparent about all their crimes, well.....I don't know what to say.
I don't even want to talk about this idiocy any more. I think you are good, sincere, truth-seeking folks. One thing I know: in this life, who you associate with is of utmost importance. Be careful.

Forum rules:

Okay people! Let's be clear on some things before you join up, now I know you are aching to get in there and comment on...stuff... but before you do you need to agree to some basic rules about politeness, kindness, and not being a total psycho.

One, don't harass people, or flame them, or really make them want to flame you. Don't make blatantly pointed comments - or snide insinuations - about others on the board. If you don't like what they have to say, come out and say it, and more importantly say why.

Two, please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Signs of the Times does not wish to appear to condone such practises, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.

Three, don't spam, just don't, it will be deleted almost immediately, so it's a waste of time. Spamming means sending multiple meaningless posts. If you don't have anything beneficial or informative to say, don't just join in for nothin'. Posts deemed by the moderators (who have experience with this, by the way) to be "noise" will be deleted.

Four, We have ZERO tolerance for profanity. If you aren't intelligent enough to say what you think without using language that is objectionable to most civilized people, you're on the wrong board. If you think you can be clever and circumvent the board's auto-censor, go ahead and try it. When we catch you, you'll be gone.

Five,we the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

So if you are cool with this and agree, then come on in.

"Can we get real here?"
I do believe that is all I HAVE been here, same as every other place I find myself.
REAL.
I do know some guys involved in the Minuteman Project and I don't find them to be armed madmen.
I've already expressed that the patriot movement today is by and large nothing but a bunch of keyboard commando-types.
So what's your point? Did you even bother to read anything I've posted or are you flying off the handle because of something else?
Who are the "armed madmen" to whom you refer?
I think I have been very clear on the whole issue of the so-called "patriot movement". Are you confused as to my position on this? Did I say that I believe patriots are going to rise up and bring down the beast?
Hmm, I don't recall saying that.
Perhaps you might want to go back and read.
What exactly are you trying to say in your last sentence?
.."In this life, who you associate with is of utmost importance. Be careful."
What specifically are you saying with that sentence?
Who should be careful of whom?

Lisa

Bholanath said:
One thing I know: in this life, who you associate with is of utmost importance. Be careful.
Indeed. And perhaps the SOTT-WINGTV association is becoming a little "too close" for the liking of some?

You know, I'm seeing something happening here, too.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Notice the word "wing-nut" used.
How obvious.

Lisa..:-)

Bholanath said:
Lisa,
Can we get real here and cut the crap about the "patriot movement", "minute man project", etc. and associations therewith? I was gonna drop the subject, but after listening to your interview from last Thursday with the MMP dude, I'm just kind of stunned.
The fact that Lisa interviewed this individual doesn't necessarily mean that she agrees with what he says or represents.

Bholanath said:
I really don't want to be engaged in this subject matter, being seen as opposing the "patriots" on the freakin web...like, I want to piss off "armed madmen"???!!! But jesusherbertwalkerchrist, how many truthseeking people, like those on this forum, think that somehow we're going to ally with this "movement" and expose/bring-down the Ancient Agenda, when that crowd is about the most historically clueless, manipulated, religious- and ideologically-brainwashed, world-culture ignorant, wing-nut, flag-waving, lily-white (ahem, Aryan) bunch of sheep runnin loose.
I also don't think that this forum is composed primarily of individuals who think that we - or they - are going to "align with the patriot movement." In fact, we make it clear repeatedly that the Patriot Movement is a vacuum cleaner operation and we have stated publicly, repeatedly, that we do not have any "truck" with them or their ideas. In fact, the point is that Rense and Jones and other crypto Christian Zionists or crypto Jews of the alternative press and 9/11 research types are exactly that: vacuum cleaner operations AND cointelpro vectors. Fact is, so-called Christianity is one of the easiest ways to vector people without them being conscious that they are being manipulated to serve the agenda of the N.W.O. etc.

For example, we terminated our association with Tom Cox AKA Montalk for just this reason.

Bholanath said:
I mean, like WHEN have these idiots NOT been infiltrated? Please read some Gore Vidal (Burr, Washington D.C.), everybody! Oh, today's "patriots" are not Neo-Cons, they are proud "Traditional Conservatives", who want to "restore this Once-Great Republic"(sic). OMFG!
Jamie York, The Patriot Movement, on newhumanist.com says:
...while specific beliefs vary widely from group to group in the patriot movement, there are some common denominators such as a dislike of liberals and an opposition to abortion, affirmative action, welfare, environmentalists, immigrants and homosexuality. Members of patriot organizations are also likely to have strong feelings in favor of the National Rifle Asscociation (NRA), the death penalty and military spending.
This is sooo old news, such common knowledge. A virtual elite/STS patsy-pool.
We agree with you 100%. Allowing oneself to be drawn into this sort of thing, even including doing things that are illegal can be fatal.

We don't have all the answers on this but we do think that the first step is raising awareness and that includes even among the masses of "Joe and Mary Public." We also think that time is going to be required for this raising of awareness because some people are just simply going to have to experience the "full monty" of totalitarianism before they wake up. What would be the point of any advocate for truth going out and getting arrested and marginalized and taken out of the picture before the masses are "ripe"? Then, when they are most needed, there would be no one there.

Bholanath said:
If some of these people want to work with normal-IQ people, they should be asked what they are doing about deprogramming and educating themselves as well as renouncing their "former" cult belief-systems (BS).
I agree 100%.

Bholanath said:
Don't people get this "immigration crisis" YET!!!??? Does BushCo have a little neocon nazi corporatist "deal" going with Vincente Fox? Duh! (google: Bush Pemex privitize). Such a STUPID red herring. Reagan-Central America, NAFTA, Spanish-American War,... there's a million directions to look and find how it came to be like this. Do any of these "patriots" give a s--t about the 100's of unsolved Women's murders in Juarez/makiladora-ville, by the way? Your interviewee talked about "morality" being needed to be restored. Wonder what brand of morality he was referring to?
Again, just because the guy was being interviewed on WING TV doesn't mean that Victor and Lisa subscribe to his ideas.
Bholanath said:
Lisa said:
We have always operated outside the periphery of the 9-11 "truth" movement and "patriot community" - especially after we realized to what extent each has been infiltrated and co-opted.

We are called "loose cannons" by those in the 9-11 truth circles and "whatever name they can come up with on any given day" in the "patriot" circles.

All I can say is, we live outside the safe zone of political correctness, we like it there, and we intend to remain completely independent.
Being "outsiders" in relation to "the movements" is one thing, but it beats the crap out of me how people pick their allies. If you believe "patriots" are going to rise up and bring down the biggest, most armed, vilest empire in recorded history, or that they are going to force/scare "them" into getting transparent about all their crimes, well.....I don't know what to say.

I don't even want to talk about this idiocy any more. I think you are good, sincere, truth-seeking folks. One thing I know: in this life, who you associate with is of utmost importance. Be careful.
Again, just because the guy was being interviewed on WING TV doesn't mean that Victor and Lisa subscribe to his ideas.

But I agree with you that one has to pick their associates and associations very carefully.

Having said that, I still think that those who want a better world in any context and who are sincere about this, COULD agree that a crime has been committed on 9/11 and that it ought to be investigated and prosecuted.

The problem I see over and over again is the above mentioned overt or covert "religious" nuts of various flavors. I do think that a lot of them refuse to have anything to do with us because of our stance on religion across the board. What is truly bizarre is that they accuse US of being a "cult" because we say that everything, including religions, need to be subjected to rational scrutiny.

Laura said:
Please listen to the interview.

Lisa said:
I do know some guys involved in the Minuteman Project and I don't find them to be armed madmen.
I've already expressed that the patriot movement today is by and large nothing but a bunch of keyboard commando-types.
So what's your point? Did you even bother to read anything I've posted or are you flying off the handle because of something else?
Who are the "armed madmen" to whom you refer?
Maybe "armed madmen" is too extreme for you. I've been watching these "heirs" to the Klan/Aryan-nations legacy for 40 years. Many are well-armed (not a crime) and pretty much brainwashed and ignorant of any kind of "big picture" of how their patriotism and religion is continually used by the PTB. Maybe they'd LIKE you to think they are "just a bunch of keyboard commandos". Ever think of that? Their type are not just in some tiny corner of "the northwest", they are in every state and merely knowing a few that aren't obviously psychopaths doesn't make for real assessment of the larger picture. The "patriot"-types wanted to lynch my kind in the 60s, like they did (still do?) with the "nigras" and the "queers" in the good-ol-days. I've read everything you've posted, not just spewing/"flying off the handle" here. Please. There is "nothing else". I believe you are sincere, dedicated to justice, and not personally corrupted or anything like that. I like WingTV site and most of what is up there. Just, have you ever sat down with these minute-patriots and let them tell you what their basic root philosophy is, regarding race, religion, tolerance, diversity, sexuality, nature, other cultures, etc etc?
What finally turned me off about Rense and Jones was the former's promotion of Frosty Wooldrige and Makow, and the latter's statements about how Native Americans and Mayan people were just stupid violent ignorant savages. Hel-lo!!!!

Lisa said:
Did I say that I believe patriots are going to rise up and bring down the beast?
Hmm, I don't recall saying that.
Perhaps you might want to go back and read.
What exactly are you trying to say in your last sentence?
.."In this life, who you associate with is of utmost importance. Be careful."
What specifically are you saying with that sentence?
Who should be careful of whom?
The relevant question here is: what do THEY believe?
I am exactly trying to say: Lisa and Victor, please, for your own good, be careful. Everyone we befriend, let into our lives, associate with, affects our own consciousnesses as well as how others see us. Chill the paranoia for a minute.

What SOTT does, who they associate with, is their business. From reading off and on their material for 5+ years, I think they are pretty good judges of character and political alignment and level of awareness/maturity.

The word "wing-nut" just flowed out onto the keyboard, ironically. I thought about deleting it, but, honestly it was just left for my own little self-humoring. No, I do not think you folks are wing-nuts!!! (again, chill the paranoia, there's lots to be paranoid about in these times, I know.) I HEAR your "realness" clearly in your posts. All the best.

Well, I know that the term "wing-nut" is used by those who we have exposed and those who follow them...:-)
This is not paranoia speaking, this is FACT and EXPERIENCE.
As for what our guests believe, we don't give them a detailed interrogation or a psychoanalysis prior to talking to them on our show. We also don't do a background check, sample their DNA or have them pee into a cup either.
the Minuteman project purpose was to place SPOTTERS on the border - people to spot illegals crossing over - NOT people to shoot illegals crossing over.
I don't agree with all of the opinions or ideas of a friend who is a Minuteman, but I see him as behind the 8-ball in many ways. He is what you might call "ignorant" on some things.
that doesn't mean I won't have him on our show again sometime in the future, because he is basically a sincere and good person and is an activist in chicago's Minuteman Project there, doing what he can about going after the employers who hire illegals.
He doesn't go after them with guns, by the way.
The guest we had on Thursday, Joe McCutcheon, is also a Minuteman.
The focus of this show was that the Minuteman Project has been signed over to the Diener consultant Group which is tied to various neocons and warhawk groups like the PNAC.
I don't know Mccutcheon personally, but I liked talking to/listening to him.
I also think he had some interesting things to say.
I don't know what other issues he is involved with, other than the immigration crisis, so i cannot speak to that.
He is not a regular guest on our show.
Interviewing someone does not necessarily equate to some deeper association with them in your mind, does it?
We've had several people on our program who I personally cannot stand, like Daniel Hopsicker, for instance.
We've had Frosty Wooldridge on too, but I'll never have him on again, as he pushes this whole UN population reduction agenda trip.
We had McCutcheon on because we wanted to talk about the Diener Consultant issue, which we did.
I don't see any reason to read any more into it than that, really.
I DO like the idea of spotters on the border, or at least, I did, until this crap with Diener became clear.
I am not close with all of the people we have on our program, nor do I necessarily want or need to be close with them.
I also do not subscribe to all of their ideas or opinions.
We've tried to have Mike Ruppert on the program and we are against Ruppert and what he represents.
So what?
Should we only interview people who think like we do and believe the things we believe?
Does interviewing them somehow mean we are lumped into some category of which you disapprove or find disturbing?
I think you're reading more into that show than need be, really I do.
and you know what? It's okay with me if you disagree with what was said on that broadcast.
I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, any guest on our program or article on our website. We do know some guests pretty well and others not so well. Some we have on the show because someone recommended them and they had interesting things to say. Is that an issue?
To each his own...:-)

Lisa

Yep, I have a real foul taste around the minute man project, which you seem to embrace. No one is saying who you can or cannot have on your program, or that they should have a piss test.
Aaaarrrggghhhh! The mexicans are coming, the MEXICANS ARE COMING, the dirty, filthy, diseased, job-stealing, criminal, terrorist Mexicans (a la Frosty)!!!! (Doesn't anybody remember the nazi rhetoric of the 30s? Filthy, diseased vermin communist Jews, Gypsies, etc. Again, the framing of this whole "illegal immigrant problem" is a massive red herring which I'm sure just thrills the neo-cons no end.

Back
Top Bottom