Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

I hadn't visited Rense's site for a week or so, but today, check out what I noticed. Rense just happens to have a NEW pic of himself (at least, I don't remember seeing it, does anybody else?):
NEWJR.gif

I combed through the archive, checking out the first update of each year that is listed. Do the same thing. You'll clearly be able to tell that Rense's image is photo-shopped, with wisps of hair being drawn on. In the latest rendition his glasses have been removed and his eyes have been shifted. I found some of them still online:

jeff1.jpg

j.jpg

topnav.jpg

tpp11.gif

TPnavNEW1.gif

topnavnewa.gif

TPnavNEW1.gif

Laura said:
Why does the Simon Wiesenthal center NOT list Rense as an "anti-semitic" site????
Maybe for the same reasons SOTT.org is NOT listed by Wiesental, or is it?

Does this make you Cointelpro? I don't think so!

Maybe Rense has more reasons not to be listed by Wiesental: Could it be the fact that he is Jewish and counts numerous Jews (and Zionists) among his friends, associates and contributors?

Rense's catalogue is impressive in this area, including the main ultra-Orthodox Hassidic but anti-Zionist religious sect [True Torah Jews] in the US, as well as the ultra-Zionist, Barry Chamish, who is also one of the most assiduous anti-NWO investigators despite being an ardent Ariel Sharon fan!

But what does all this mean if one wants to make an objective assessment of Rense.com's or SOTT.org's contribution to the 911 Truth Movement? AGAIN I'm not saying a priori that Rense or Laura&Ark are or aren't Cointelpro. But as Rick Siegel shows, professional disinfo can be extremely informative to the discerning minds if you know how to decipher its methods rather than waste your energies on who may or may not be a real or unreal 'agent'.

All I'm trying to tell you is what Rick Siegel and other anti-sectarians are saying: Stop paying more attention 'to the rustle of the grass' a mile away, than you do to the Elephant over your head.

'If all of the truth seekers are liars, then who can we trust?' - This is the most effective Cointelpro method of sowing suspicion, discord and internecine strife within the global movement of Independent Truth Seekers.

Therefore: Trust no one!
Rick said:
Believe your own eyes and ears
Develop your own opinion
Reach your own conclusion
Act upon your conscience
That's not what you, Laura and Anders, keep doing with Rense! That's not what you, Laura, did with Meyssan when he first appeared on the scene (and a long time after Rense had 'converted' to the 'no-Boeing' theory):

Laura said:
Up to that moment in time [spring 2002] there was no question in our minds that the physical events of 9-11 happened exactly as described by the media and the Bush Administration... I was quite certain that the 'no Boeing' theory was a psy-ops program designed to set up people who were asking 'whodunnit' so that when the 'proof of the Boeing' hitting the Pentagon was finally unveiled, everyone who suspected an 'inside job' would look completely stupid and all related conspiracy theories would be thoroughly squashed. In that way, all other questions - mainly Qui Bono - would be silenced. In fact, I expected such a revelation any day as the 'no Boeing' theory raced around the globe via the internet and Meyssan's book became a best seller. I began to wonder what was really going on when the 'big revelation designed to make everybody look stupid and stop asking questions' never happened. Could it be possible that there was NO proof that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon?
You see, C@t, I am already enjoying '911: The Ultimate Truth' (p.12) with an open mind and an open heart. I only wish some of it could pass on to you ('It's from the abundance of the Heart that the tongue speaks') for the 'future of humanity' in general and YOUR humanity in particular, dear C@t.

Good try Dimitris! It should be noted that you still have not contributed any new info, data, research or insights except the article by Rick Siegel, which as your post shows was most likely just part of a game plan. That article could come back to haunt you.

Dimitris said:
But as Rick Siegel shows, professional disinfo can be extremely informative to the discerning minds if you know how to decipher its methods rather than waste your energies on who may or may not be a real or unreal 'agent'.
I totally agree and you have been an apt example of professional disinfo.

Dimitris said:
All I'm trying to tell you is what Rick Siegel and other anti-sectarians are saying: Stop paying more attention 'to the rustle of the grass' a mile away, than you do to the Elephant over your head.
Look up Dimitris!

Dimitris said:
'If all of the truth seekers are liars, then who can we trust?' - This is the most effective Cointelpro method of sowing suspicion, discord and internecine strife within the global movement of Independent Truth Seekers.

Therefore: Trust no one!
Totally agree. No one here were saying that all truth seekers are liars. To ask questions in order to gain information is essential in learning about reality. If you mean what you just said "Trust no one", that means No holy cows. It is telling however that you have a holy cow about asking questions or is it just certain questions????

Dimitris said:
That's not what you, Laura and Anders, keep doing with Rense! That's not what you, Laura, did with Meyssan when he first appeared on the scene (and a long time after Rense had 'converted' to the 'no-Boeing' theory)
Maybe that holy cow is called Rense in this case and if so then discovering things about Rense can be very telling about you. Especially in line with what you have posted sofar.

That Laura didn't initally believe Thierry Meyssan is not of interest. What is of interest is that she had the openness and willingness to question her own belief in the story and act according to the information that she got from questioning.
Discovering the truth is an ongoing journey. It involves being open and willing to face the conditioned limitations of our own mind. This is not a once and for all kind of thing. It is an ongoing work moment to moment.

So Dimitris, trust no one. Not me, not Laura not Rense. NO one. Ask questions and see what is true in your own experience. You most likely will not find the truth, but you will have a broader knowledge of what is not true. Ignorance is built on lies

Socrates is meant to have said: " I know that I don't know, but that I know".

Dimitris said:
Laura said:
Why does the Simon Wiesenthal center NOT list Rense as an "anti-semitic" site????

Maybe Rense has more reasons not to be listed by Wiesental: Could it be the fact that he is Jewish and counts numerous Jews (and Zionists) among his friends, associates and contributors?
Or maybe the reason is that Rense is a COINTELPRO agent? Why is Dimitris avoiding the most probable hypothesis? Does Dimitris have an agenda here? We do not know for sure, but we are collecting data and we need to take this possibility into account.

Now, why is the hypothesis that Rense is COINTELPRO so probable? The main reason is here, as far as I see it, the fact that Rense is publishing indiscriminate nonsense. As someone has posted on another forum
Rense is another host on Genesis. Rense will condemn Zionism, and even
complain that the Holocaust is a hoax, but most of what he has on his web site
and on his radio show is nonsense about UFOs.

Some people will try to pick through his articles in the hope of finding
something intelligent, but I suspect that most intelligent people will think to
themselves,
"Holy Mother of Bush. Since his articles about UFOs don't have any
supporting evidence, how can I trust his articles about Zionism or the Holocaust?"

Furthermore, when somebody criticizes Zionism or the Holocaust, the
Zionists can counter their arguments with remarks such as,

"Oh, you don't believe the official story of the Holocaust? You should
go to Rense.com where all the UFO believers, remote viewers, time travelers, and
Holocaust deniers gather to discuss their hallucinations, you dumb ass."
On SOTT we are always trying to check what we post, and we work hard in order to have credibility. If we recognize that are making some mistake, we admit it, we fix it. Rense, on the other hand, posts indiscriminate nonsense. This is a typical vacuum cleaning operation. Jack Sarfatti, who is using similar (though more subtle policy, as his audience is more scientifically inclined) admits sincerely: he calls himself "Advanced Intelligence Agency". The idea behind is very simple: post all kinds of nonsense mixed with pieces of truth - and see who and how is responding. And this is the most probable, according to scientific standards, hypothesis about the real function of rense.com. But Dimitris seems to be avoiding this issue - the issue of NONSENSE on rense.com and the reasons behind this nonsense.

Anders said:
It is telling however that you have a holy cow about asking questions or is it just certain questions????

Maybe that holy cow is called Rense in this case and if so then discovering things about Rense can be very telling about you. Especially in line with what you have posted sofar.

That Laura didn't initally believe Thierry Meyssan is not of interest. What is of interest is that she had the openness and willingness to question her own belief in the story and act according to the information that she got from questioning.
Very bad try, Anders! You keep shooting yourself through the foot here.
And it's got nothing to do with my own cows, be they holy or unholy.

What is important for both of us, is that Laura had the honesty and courage (which you don't have) to admit that she only started questioning her own belief in the OFFICIAL story of 911 'as described by the media and the Bush Administration' quite late in the bloody aftermath of the Neocon coup d'etat, probably even after the invasion of Iraq.

The question is, therefore, what NEW info has Laura's belated 'journey of discovering the truth' brought to the 911 Truth Movement? And - more to the point - why should I, a Greek she has never known before, and who has studied Laura's work from the 'distance' of an entirely different cultural and political milieu, be so determined to DEFEND and UPHOLD her landmark contribution against those 'friends' of hers, who feel free to distort and degrade it merely because they are 'closer' to her in every other way but intellectually and spiritually?

Let me therefore state in the strongest possible terms, that I personally value Laura's '911-The Ultimate Truth' as not only one the best books I've read so far among the hundreds of works circulating in book form or on the internet.

I consider it THE BEST work of its kind!

To make this position even more categorical than it already sounds like, I would even say that there is more substance and insight in 35 pages of her 500-page tome, namely pp 196-231, than in the whole of Webster Griffin Tarpley's '9/11 Synthetic Terror', an otherwise magisterial treatise on Cryptocrat organization and geo-politics in its own right, and equally voluminous as Laura's!

Now, before you shout 'WAIT!!! You can't possibly have read the second part of 'The Ultimate Truth' in two days to be absolutely certain that the gem lies hidden/revealed in those 35 pages', I would say, of course not! But I would hasten to add that, having browsed through pp236-495 with some discerning attention, I can be almost certain that, compared to its preceding 35 pages - 'the rest is commentary'!

And here is why: In those 35 pages of Laura's tightly knit and logically consistent EMPIRICAL analysis of the 911 Plot, she unveils a Working Hypothesis which I consider irrefutable, even though Laura humbly describes it as 'speculative':

Laura said:
I realised that the events of September 11 were masterminded by those who were in the best position to manage the consequenses and to obtain the benefits...

...It also seems that the whole show was orchestrated using proxy agents and operative planners who are not only sufficiently distanced and compartmentalized from the true masterminds (to create a condition of 'plausible deniability') but have been set up as patsies with evidence that has been carefully laid to incriminate them at the proper time...

...Anybody who attributes this conspiracy to strictly human agencies obviously has not read the mountain of evidence [that]... At the ultimate level humans are NOT the masterminds, we can assure you. It is absurd to assign the motive to a perception of moral duty, or even a logical approack to managing world affairs. That is nonsense in the face of the facts
(The Ultimate Truth, pp.230-231)

Now, doesn't all this ring a familiar bell to the SOTT.org groupies who sought to 'take me apart' with the most vociferous 'ad hominem' attack, merely for pointing out Laura's Thesis - the epitome of her life's work which I had already delineated in ten years of reading her well before ordering 'The Ultimate Truth'? Isn't this a more fruitful direction or focus of research and discussion than the ponerological traits of poor-old Durand or the Cointelpro ties of Rense?

Of course, I was more stunned than dismayed when I realised that such a personal attack on a friendly outsider did not originate from the 'zealots' in SOTT.org but from Laura and Ark themselves.

Needless to say, the first thing a free (but no less fallible) thinker would stop to ask himself is WHY and WHEREFORE all this venomous rage, all the hissing through forked tongues, and the rattling of tails?

Have I mistakenly stepped onto some hybernating nest of the most deceitful, cold-blooded and 'subtil' crawly species in the Universe? Could they be the 'non-human Masterminds' of whom Laura was writing about?

Because, if the Masterminds got to Laura before I had the chance to show her my own, authentic appreciation of her work, then everything is perfectly understandable and explicable under what my Greek friends have termed 'Laura's French Connection':

We're not so sure about the 'multi-millennial' and 'hyperdimensional' origins of this draconian hive of Masterminds but we all know a lot about its last historical 'incarnation' and bid for world domination behind the scenes - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR in 12th-century France.

In France, you can freely talk about everything else but this, can't you, Laura?

Can someone give me a link to this famous "Simon Wiesenthal"-List Website. I searched for it and tried to find it, but it seems to be very good hidden.

Getting back to Rense: You know I have found little bits and pieces. Things like the fact that Jocelyn Savage used to be the Rense newsletter publisher and she and her husband also are the webmasters for David Ickes site. Our recent expose of abovetopsecret.com exposed the connection between Icke and ATS. So now, here is a connection between Icke and Rense. Funny how these things go around in circles.

Rip Rense used to do a column for Rense when it was sightings and End of the Line and he also writes for WorldNet daily which is a pretty blatant Zionist media rag.

(here is an example)
http://web.archive.org/web/19980214020929/sightings.com/excursions/rip/beatles.htm

Paige Rense is Jeff's step mother and is editor of an Architect magazine and she has had Henry Winkler's home in her mag. Not a big deal, but when you consider the other side of that equation, the ostensible relationship between Jeff and Henry, it suggests something a bit more.

Now, according to rense.com:

http://www.rense.com/1.mail/infocenter.html

We have NO affiliation with the "Sightings" TV show
Please don't write asking us about the TV Show. We don't know anything.

http://talk-radio.20m.com/jeff_rense.html

In 1997, by agreement with Henry ("the Fonz") Winkler and Paramount
Pictures, this show transformed into the ratings star "Sightings." Now fully
his own, unique production, The Jeff Rense Show shines even brighter than
before.
http://archive.alienzoo.com/roswell/ufosbtnumbers.html

Luckily, Hollywood producers Henry Winkler and Paul Davids, who have had
their own UFO experiences, demonstrate pure passion for telling a story . a
passion you can see on the screen. Winkler's .Sightings. (now in re-runs on
the Sci-Fi Channel) became the first well-produced, well-investigated UFO TV
show. The show's investigators were, to a certain degree, well-funded,
thanks to advertisers. Eventually, however, "Sightings" ran out of new
material.
Well the only thing this shows is that Winkler was Producer for the TV show Sightings and that by some agreement Rense was allowed to use the sightings.com for his radio show. But then, there is the odd fact that Rense is listed on the Wiesenthal site as "anti-government" and NOT "anti-Semitic" when, on a number of occasions, Rense has crowed gleefully about attacks against him as "anti-Semitic" and all the nasty Zionists that go after him. Keeping in mind that, according to unofficial (or even official) Zionist policy, anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism.

Here's an item that suggests quite a bit about Winkler who, as it seems, is associated with the Rense family:

http://vancouver.ujcfedweb.org/content_display.html?ArticleID=128120

Maintaining his faith: Henry Winkler, actor, director, producer, writer, Jewish

"If you will it, is not a dream." This profound quote was one of the central messages expressed by guest speaker Henry Winkler at the Combined Jewish Appeal's Opening Event on Wednesday, September 8, 2004.
These words, first made famous by renowned Zionist Theodore Herzl, rang clear and true in the hearts and souls of many Vancouver Jewish community members that evening. In his speech, actor, director and author Henry Winkler articulated that with positivism, a vision for the future, confidence and belief in humanity, a dream can become reality.

Even with the wide variety of people attending the event at the Schara Tzedek Synagogue, the main purpose for one and all seemed to be united under one belief: to take responsibility for their community and to address pressing global issues like anti-Semitism and the political crisis in Israel.

Livia Mahler, a native of Haifa, Israel, expressed her feelings on the importance of attending CJA's opening event. She agreed with the CJA's billboard slogan "because the frontline has reached the backyard." When asked why, Mahler simply responded, "if not us then who?"

Prior to his speech, Winkler approached the boardroom where he spoke to event organizers, encouraging everyone in the room to maintain faith. While tremendous fear of assimilation still circulates throughout Jewish communities world-wide, Winkler believes that from what he had seen thus far at the Vancouver CJA event, especially the desire of so many to participate in the event, Winkler himself has maintained faith. He noted that something as disheartening as the Vancouver Jewish community disintegrating from fear of assimilation could not happen.

The heart of Henry Winkler's speech expressed great empathy and outreach to Jews globally, in particular children and the younger generations. He commented on the importance of positive attitudes in today's world being essential to see the youth of all Jewish communities achieve their goals, allow their dreams to become a reality, and provide a safe and positively reinforcing environment for them to flourish in a world of anti-Semitism and ignorance.

A son of German Jews who immigrated to New York City in 1939, Winkler was subject to constant criticism, negativity and put downs by teachers, family and peers for being lazy, lacking motivation, and wasting his potential throughout his years in grade and high school. Today, he makes light of the discomfort he had with himself as a youth, telling audiences anecdotes of his misfortunes in academics and his difficulty meeting the expectations of his parents, teachers and even his peers. He also tells of the struggles he faced in life from a learning disability like dyslexia.

Henry Winkler proved that everyone who doubted him was wrong, especially himself. After attending Emerson College, Winkler was commendably admitted into the Yale School of Theatre where he began to grow as a young actor, and believer in helping others to see the world progress and change for the better. "Don't put a period on the end of a negative thought," commented Winkler.

Today Winkler still acts, directs and has developed a series of children's storybooks, based on his own personal experience, about a young boy who suffers in elementary school due to a learning disability. Winkler is also heavily involved in a variety of children's foundations that work towards helping youth dealing with learning disabilities. The fundamental message in Winkler's speech made clear his view that children are "today's youth are the adults of tomorrow" and that being vulnerable and in need of role models, children must be surrounded with a positive attitude and environment.

Quoting humanitarians and great thinkers like Gandhi and Albert Schweitzer, Winkler illustrated to his audience that in order to see the Jewish communities of the world come to a stable and comfortable position in society, we must all contribute to a great cause, like helping one another, a cause that coheres impeccably with the philosophy of an organization like CJA.

Local Jewish community members Michael Fish and Andrew Rosenblatt made clear that their sense of responsibility and obligation to the community drew them to hear Winkler speak and participate in CJA's event. Fish stated that moral and financial support could only come from the core of the community itself - its members. Rosenblatt concurred, stating that the community has to rise to the challenge of the "frontline reaching our backyard."

Winkler expressed that his most memorable Jewish moment in his life was his Bar Mitzvah, perhaps implying that his journey into Jewish manhood and responsibility was his first step forward in representing and helping Jews in the diasporas of the world. Winkler stated that we must align our spirits with our drive to achieve in order to make or ourselves who and what we want to be. Pride in his Jewish identity was at the root of Winkler's speech, in particular his statement: "never forget who we are and where we came from."

As Winkler ended his speech to resounding applause, the dessert reception concluded the evening where local community member Lynn Moss reacted to the speech. "He hit home in many respects," stated Moss, and added that many of the issues he addressed regarding improving self-image, making the most of who we are, and helping children, were touching and motivating. According to Moss, and many of her peers, the Combined Jewish Appeal did a fine job choosing a mensch like Winkler to stand before an audience as a role model.

Elad Guberman, a shaliach who recently arrived from Israel, commented that it was wonderful to see Jews congregated in hope of social justice and activism in the diaspora. However, he said what really counts at the end of the day is how people will react after leaving the CJA event and returning to their homes where they can think about how to use Henry Winkler's words as a means of moving them into action.
Here's another interesting item that mentions an "Ira Winkler". One wonders, of course, if Ira is related to Henry? But what is most curious is that the show on this particular night also carried a short chat with Paige Rense:

From SHOWBIZ TONIGHT
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0511/02/sbt.01.html

Is it Too Soon for Shows Featuring Hurricanes?; Celebs Pay Tribute to Rosa Parks; School Children Act Out Rosa Parks Protest; Book Features Celebrity Homes; Santana Dishes about New Album; Royal Trip Dubbed a Royal Bore

Aired November 2, 2005 - 19:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

DAVID HAFFENREFFER, CO-HOST: I'm David Haffenreffer.
BROOKE ANDERSON, CO-HOST: And I'm Brooke Anderson. TV's only live entertainment news show starts right now.

[...]

And joining us live tonight from Hollywood is the editor-in-chief of "Architectural Digest," Paige Rense.

Hi, Page.

PAIGE RENSE, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, "ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST": Hello.

ANDERSON: Well, this book, I have to say, is absolutely beautiful. And I want to kick it off with Cher's homes -- one of Cher's homes, one of 19 homes that she owns. That fact in itself is mind-boggling, but then you look at this house. It's so grand. It seems like you're in Italy instead of Malibu. She really helped design this herself, didn't she?

RENSE: She was very involved in it. It's Italian renaissance, via Malibu. And it's about 18,000 square feet. She and her designer, Ron Wilson have worked -- they've known each other since they were kids in their teens, and they have done 19 houses together. She said this one, it makes her feel sheltered, puts her -- puts its arms around her. It may be her last house, but we hope not.

ANDERSON: May be her last house. She could move on to 30, 40, who knows?

RENSE: Right.

ANDERSON: But let's move on to Judy Garland's home that is featured in the magazine. This one is terrific, on a picturesque Bel Air street, right? Traditional?

RENSE: Very traditional. And she was only 19 at the time she bought the house. It was the first house she ever bought, the first house she ever owned. And even though she was 19, she was very involved in planning the house, along with her mother, and this was just before she announced her engagement to David Rose.

ANDERSON: And there's a picture in the book of her painting a fence. Here it is. She didn't actually paint her fence, did she?

RENSE: You know, in those days, movie stars were photographed with little aprons in the kitchens stirring pots and in this case painting fences. I don't believe she really did paint the fence.

ANDERSON: The secret's out.

Marilyn Monroe, it's not one home featured, but several of her homes, including a number of apartments. She enjoyed reading a lot. And you can see here she used that in her style of decorating, didn't she?

RENSE: Yes, she did. There wasn't really much style of decorating involved. She never really had a home, even when she was married to Arthur Miller. It was really his home, and then they had an apartment in New York.

But shortly -- just a few months before her death, she had bought her first home that was -- it was going to be her very own. And she had bought furniture for the house, but she died before the furniture had arrived. So she never saw he final home.

ANDERSON: Very unfortunate. And we only have a few moments left, but Frank Sinatra, I love this one, very modest, Palm Springs home.

RENSE: Yes, the surprise was the caboose in which he had a massage table, a spa, and a full-service hair salon. And also, he had a collection of trains. And he had built a replica of his home in Hoboken, New Jersey, as the centerpiece of the train collection.

ANDERSON: Very fascinating. And a lot of orange in that home.

RENSE: He loved orange.

ANDERSON: Paige Rense, thank you for joining us. We appreciate it. Frank said that orange was the happiest color. It was his favorite.

You can pick up your copy of "Hollywood at Home." It's out in book stores everywhere.

[...]TOM FOREMAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Beneath the inky blackness of a rainy Washington night, the world's spy capital is waiting to see what will happen in the CIA leak case. While only an hour away in a quiet suburb, it's business as usual for this man. He's a spy from the National Security Agency.

IRA WINKLER, AUTHOR, "SPIES AMONG US": My expertise is performing espionage simulations against commercial organizations.

FOREMAN (on-screen): Hold on a second. Let me just turn this light on, because we really can't see you. Yes, that's much better.

(voice-over): Well, he used to be with the NSA. Now, Ira Winkler writes books about the often misunderstood and murky world of spies.

WINKLER: In most of the espionage business, if you're talking about human intelligence, involves getting somebody who, frankly, is a dupe to go in there and steal information on your behalf. You know, in the ideal world, a spy is somebody who can't get a waitress's attention in an empty restaurant.

SEAN CONNERY, ACTOR AS JAMES BOND: The wine is quite excellent.

WINKLER: I write that the espionage business is more the land of Dilbert than the land of Bond.

FOREMAN: Really? So if they're not doing this stuff, then what are most spies doing most of the time?

They're spending endless hours sifting through information, bank records, phone logs, newspapers, business contracts, transcripts of conversations, oceans of collected data from the Internet, spy satellites, informants, foreign and domestic.

Sure, at the International Spy Museum, Director Peter Earnest knows the mythology of espionage.

(on-screen): Maxwell Smart's shoes. This is, like, the best.

PETER EARNEST, INTERNATIONAL SPY MUSEUM: Well, you and I are both wearing cell phones.

FOREMAN (voice-over): He spent 36 years in the CIA and did wind up in a car chase or two.

EARNEST: Four guys took me for a ride. I suppose that's not really a car chase.

FOREMAN (on-screen): Just like real spy stuff.

EARNEST: Yes.

FOREMAN: Were you ever in a shoot-out?

EARNEST: No.

FOREMAN: Did you ever go off to Monaco with a leggy European model?

EARNEST: No, but I put it down on my list of preferences.

FOREMAN (voice-over): But he confirms much spy work involves convincing or paying local people in communities worldwide to gather information and then painstakingly analyzing it all.

EARNEST: You may get very critical intelligence from an operation, covert operation, but unless you can fit that nugget of information into a larger context, which is what the role of the analyst is and the others connected with that, then it may be wasted.

FOREMAN: Maybe espionage has grown less romantic since the end of the Cold War because the focus has shifted. Despite the war on terror, many spies now spend their time looking at the financial fight for world standing, the struggle of places like China for an economic edge.

WINKLER: We're worried about the next generation of communication technology, because, these days, espionage is about money.

FOREMAN: Private spying has become such a big thing between American businesses an Economic Espionage Act was passed in 1996 to step up prosecutions over the theft of pizza recipes, drug formulas, technology designs.

Companies now hire Winkler to help them stop industrial spies. And it's a challenge. He says the Internet has made spies of us all.

WINKLER: The term "googling" somebody -- if you actually stop and think about what that is, that's the average person spying on the average person.

FOREMAN (on-screen): So spying is that easy now?

WINKLER: Spying is incredibly easy.

FOREMAN (voice-over): Well, maybe not that easy. Events at the White House have shown the work of the top spy agencies is still remarkable valuable and sensitive and, like a good spy, best kept secret.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

HAFFENREFFER: All those secrets. That was CNN's Tom Foreman reporting for SHOWBIZ TONIGHT.[...]
There is some family history on the Renses in the following. It doesn't paint a very flattering portrait of Paige as either a mother or a human being. Even the title of the piece is suggestive of the book about Joan Crawford: "Mommy Dearest."

http://www.salon.com/june97/media/media970610.html

paige dearest

The Grand Dame editor of Architectural Digest pens a glitzy trash novel -- and any resemblance to her own rocky, unglamorous past is strictly unintentional.

BY CATHERINE SEIPP

to be a really lousy writer takes energy, the critic Clive James once wrote about Judith Krantz. Paige Rense lacks Judith Krantz's energy, but then, trashy novel-writing for Rense (unlike for Krantz) is not a calling but a hobby. However, it is a hobby that has lasted. In one form or another, Paige Rense has been working on the just-published novel "Manor House," which she hopes will be the first in a series of detective yarns set in the design magazine world, for years.

But of course most of her energy has been spent elsewhere: editing the 850,000-circulation magazine Architectural Digest, terrorizing decorators, periodically putting AD's chief rival, the recently revived House & Garden, out of business. As her friend Liz Smith, the gossip columnist, once told New York magazine, "In design circles Paige Rense is the proverbial 2,000-pound gorilla." What's more, her staying power -- 27 years as editor -- is a rare thing in the musical chairs world of media jobs. Mediaweek observed recently that, with the resignation of Helen Gurley Brown from Cosmopolitan, Rense (along with Ruth Whitney of Glamour) is one of just two surviving "reigning Grand Dames of the magazine world."

"Manor House" is short (241 pages), its margins are wide and each of the 37 chapter headings takes up a good half-page. Although the buzz about the book has focused on its roman

Dimitris said:
Now, doesn't all this ring a familiar bell to the SOTT.org groupies who sought to 'take me apart' with the most vociferous 'ad hominem' attack, merely for pointing out Laura's Thesis - the epitome of her life's work which I had already delineated in ten years of reading her well before ordering 'The Ultimate Truth'? Isn't this a more fruitful direction or focus of research and discussion than the ponerological traits of poor-old Durand or the Cointelpro ties of Rense?
No, it isn't a more fruitful direction. As noted again and again, the important thing is to find that which is practically useful for the greatest number of people. Period. Hyperdimensional and trans-dimensional forces, denizens, or what have you, is a subject that, due to the incessant programming for the past hundred of years, is simply not available to the thinking of the average person. Our goal is to present material that will possibly awaken and help the average person.

And it is in this sense that such operations as Rense.com, abovetopsecret.com, godlikeproductions.com, David Icke, and other variations on the same cointelpro need to be exposed and the ways and means that they utilize to lead people astray need to be rationally analyzed and discussed. THAT is of value to the greatest number of people.

Dimitirs said:
Of course, I was more stunned than dismayed when I realised that such a personal attack on a friendly outsider did not originate from the 'zealots' in SOTT.org but from Laura and Ark themselves.
You are being disingenuous. Please go back and re-read the start of this thread. Read all your own posts. Read the things you have written, the smarmy suggestive way you have written them, the false claims to being a psychologist, etc.

Dimitris said:
Needless to say, the first thing a free (but no less fallible) thinker would stop to ask himself is WHY and WHEREFORE all this venomous rage, all the hissing through forked tongues, and the rattling of tails?
Read the things you have written, the smarmy suggestive way you have written them, the false claims to being a psychologist, etc.

Dimitris said:
Have I mistakenly stepped onto some hybernating nest of the most deceitful, cold-blooded and 'subtil' crawly species in the Universe? Could they be the 'non-human Masterminds' of whom Laura was writing about?
Read the things you have written, the smarmy suggestive way you have written them, the false claims to being a psychologist, etc.

Dimitris said:
Because, if the Masterminds got to Laura before I had the chance to show her my own, authentic appreciation of her work, then everything is perfectly understandable and explicable under what my Greek friends have termed 'Laura's French Connection':

We're not so sure about the 'multi-millennial' and 'hyperdimensional' origins of this draconian hive of Masterminds but we all know a lot about its last historical 'incarnation' and bid for world domination behind the scenes - THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR in 12th-century France.

In France, you can freely talk about everything else but this, can't you, Laura?
You're barking up the wrong tree, Dimi.

Laura said:
Dimitris said:
No, it isn't a more fruitful direction. As noted again and again, the important thing is to find that which is practically useful for the greatest number of people. Period. Hyperdimensional and trans-dimensional forces, denizens, or what have you, is a subject that, due to the incessant programming for the past hundred of years, is simply not available to the thinking of the average person. Our goal is to present material that will possibly awaken and help the average person. And it is in this sense that such operations as Rense.com, abovetopsecret.com, godlikeproductions.com, David Icke, and other variations on the same cointelpro need to be exposed and the ways and means that they utilize to lead people astray need to be rationally analyzed and discussed. THAT is of value to the greatest number of people.
Laura raised here a very important issue. I would like to expand here on this very subject, even if it is not directly related to the subject of this thread. Consider it as my "side remark".

The main point is: we do not have much of reliable data on hyperdimensional subjects. The reliability of the data coming from "spiritual" sources is almost negligible. The reliability of the data coming from scientific sources, is also questionable. Even if scientific theories allow us to formulate probable hypotheses, and do it using scientific methods and rigorous reasoning - still there is not enough data to scientifically test these theories. More data are needed, and these must come from all the available sources, not just from rigorously controlled scientific measurements. But these other data are much more difficult to analyze. Critical but open minds are needed, minds that are able to discern between truth and lies. That is why it is necessary, in the first place, to learn how to find the truth and how to spot the lies in our closest environment. Internet provides such an opportunity.

Laura said:
And it is in this sense that such operations as Rense.com, abovetopsecret.com, godlikeproductions.com, David Icke, and other variations on the same cointelpro need to be exposed and the ways and means that they utilize to lead people astray need to be rationally analyzed and discussed. THAT is of value to the greatest number of people.
But not only that it is of value for "other people", it is also of value for us. Because we are learning during this process as well. We are trying to teach people how not to believe anything, how to check everything, how to research everything. And we are, at the same time, teaching ourselves to do the same. When it comes to spiritual or hiperdimensional matters, many people are prone to "believe" what "resonates with them". This is very dangerous when taken as the only way. While the concept "resonating" may be of some value in the beginning of the search for truth, it becomes a serious obstacle during the next steps. Because during these next steps our research and our analysis may prompt us to abandon the original choices and to "re-tune" our resonating circuits.

The fact that we are asking ourselves and our readers to question everything, to check everything, to research, to collect more data, to apply open-minded logical thinking, to take into account all the available data, even those contradicting the original working hypothesis, this fact results in rather small audience. Because of this small audience, as it seems, we have a non-zero chance to survive. If we would have a large audience of "faithful believers" - it would be easy to get rid of us. But we are not seeking for gathering believers, we are asking our readers again and again: "trust no one". There are not so many sites on internet with a similar attitude - as far as I know.

To learn how to think critically we need to start with the subjects that can be "researched". Then, when thinking critically becomes a habit, we can move to more difficult subjects - analyze religions, philosophies, existential questions, etc. But while doing this it is necessary to be aware of the exact level, shape and methods of disinformation and of manipulation that are being also "scientifically" used in our society - perhaps even through "time travel" (as this is a viable possibility that can not be excluded by science). Of course what we do is, to some extent, somewhat inconvenient for the manipulators. They would be happy if we have stayed with "Cassiopaean transcripts" and blind esothericism. Then it would be easy to classify and to control us. This seems to be what Dimitris is trying to suggest:

Dimitris said:
Isn't this a more fruitful direction or focus of research and discussion than the ponerological traits of poor-old Durand or the Cointelpro ties of Rense?
And the answer is simply: No, it isn't a more fruitful direction. In fact - it is a less fruitful direction. It is even a dangerous direction. The system that is closed sooner or later faces a "thermodynamical death" - as it seems. To be able to "create" - the system needs to be open. That means to be open to the new data, to new research subjects, new methods, new dangers and new perspectives. The subjects of OPs, Psychopathy, Pathocracy, Ponerology - were such new subjects. With time still new subjects and new methods may appear. A revaluation of old subjects and methods may be necessary. WE do not know how to classify ourselves, neither we know where we are going. We think we are seeking "the truth" - but what the truth really is - is also a research subject.

Anders said:
Socrates is meant to have said: " I know that I don't know, but that I know".
Wikipedia said:
Wikipedia adds to the above:

Socrates generally applied his method of examination to concepts that seem to lack any concrete definition; e.g., the key moral concepts at the time, the virtues of piety, wisdom, temperance, courage, and justice. Such an examination challenged the implicit moral beliefs of the interlocutors, bringing out inadequacies and inconsistencies in their beliefs, and usually resulting in puzzlement known as aporia. In view of such inadequacies, Socrates himself professed his ignorance, but others still claimed to have knowledge. Socrates believed that his awareness of his ignorance made him wiser than those who, though ignorant, still claimed knowledge. Although this belief seems paradoxical at first glance, it in fact allowed Socrates to discover his own errors where others might assume they were correct. This claim was known by the anecdote of the Delphic oracular pronouncement that Socrates was the wisest of all men.
Dimitris said:
The above statement is a perfect example of how manipulation works - it happens so on many forums, but it will be spotted and put into light on THIS forum. Dimitris includes the following statement: "THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR in 12th-century France is the last historical 'incarnation'...". There are no data given to support it. (In fact the data will support something completely different). So, why anyone should believe it? Because Dimitris says so? Nevertheless it is a common attitude of the human mind: when something is written or said - there "must be some truth in it". A typical propaganda method developed to perfection by Goebbels etc. Repeat a lie often enough, and it will be perceived as truth by the mindless society. In fact, any lie told just once - already has some effect. And that is how COINTELPRO works on all public forums.

What is the remedy? Always spot such statements that come without any data that we can check and counter check, and take apart. Simple to learn the principle, though not so simple in practice, as we tend to assume that others are also "truth seekers" as we are. But a real truth seeker will always be willing to support each hypothesis by data and by analysis of these data.

Another quote from Wikipedia concerning the Socratic method, this time it deals with the application of the Socratic method to psychoterapy:

Wikipedia said:
A skillful teacher can teach students to think for themselves using this method. This is the only classic method of teaching that was designed to create genuinely autonomous thinkers. There are some crucial lesson plan elements to this form of teaching:

* The teacher and student must agree on the topic of instruction.
* The student must agree to attempt to answer questions from the teacher.
* The teacher and student must be willing to accept any correctly-reasoned answer. That is, the reasoning process must be considered more important than pre-conceived facts or beliefs.
* The teacher's questions must expose errors in the students' reasoning or beliefs. That is, the teacher must reason more quickly and correctly than the student, and discover errors in the students' reasoning, and then formulate a question that the students cannot answer except by a correct reasoning process. To perform this service, the teacher must be very quick-thinking about the classic errors in reasoning.
* If the teacher makes an error of logic or fact, it is acceptable for a student to correct the teacher.

Since a discussion is not a dialogue, it is not a proper medium for the Socratic method. However, it is helpful -- if second best -- if the teacher is able to lead a group of students in a discussion. This is not always possible in situations that require the teacher to evaluate students, but it is preferable pedagogically, because it encourages the students to reason rather than appeal to authority.

Dimitris said:

From 9/11: The Ultimate Truth:

It comes as something of a shock to mainstream Jews and Christians alike that the soil from which both their religions were grown in the Near East once allowed and even taught these concepts. It is only since the institution of formalized Christianity that both traditions have closed the door to such ideas. This occurred during the Middle Ages, at about the time of the prosecution of the Crusades, the creation of the Templars, the destruction of the Cathars by the Roman Catholic Church, the creation of the Inquisition, the emergence of the Legends of the Holy Grail, and the "reinvention" of Judaism in the form it is generally known today. This is also the period from which we get our oldest complete version of the Old Testament in Hebrew. This certainly strikes us as curious, most especially since this was also the time of the creation of certain kabbalistic documents, claimed to have a long "oral tradition" for which there is no evidence.

We have written in other places about the "high strangeness" of the 11th and 12th centuries. We have also written about the high strangeness that surrounds the time of the "writing" of the Hebrew Bible. Both periods, called "dark ages", produce an unsettling sensation of vertigo whenever one attempts to find a foundation upon which to establish what really was going on during those times. The written history and the archaeology simply do not match up. What is more, textual analysis of the documents of the time do not support the internal claims of the very materials that have served for centuries as our "history". [...]

The Christian church apparently never succeeded in their quest for the Ark. At least not the Catholic Christian Church. It appears that the Templars may have discovered something very interesting, but not in Jerusalem, and the story of their searches in Jerusalem were created later to divert attention. It also appears that the relationship between the Templars and Cathars was very symbiotic for at least a certain period. If what the Cassiopaeans have said about this object, that only those with non-selfish energy fields could handle it, and we consider the fact that the word "Cathari" means those who have been purified, we certainly have the right to wonder if the crusades against them, following the rampages in Jerusalem, might not be connected? [...]

As we have mentioned, the claim emerges from time to time that there is a secret group that was formed in the 9th century composed of "priests" of both the Aryan Pagan religion and certain Jewish priests. It is true that a lot of strange things happened after this period as we have noted, and that such a group certainly might fit the profile of a "Sorcerer's Coven".

This group was alleged over the centuries to have engaged in human/child sacrifice, though it is truly difficult to believe. At times the accusations would be directed against the Jews. Such rumors gave many rulers in Europe the excuse to expel Jews from a number of countries, including from England by Edward I in 1290, as well as from Spain by Isabella and Ferdinand. At other times, the accusations would be directed at Aryans, pagans, or others. At one point, it was the Templars, at another point, it was the Masons. What seems to be true is that the TRUE sorcerers have never been revealed.

The one thing that seems to emerge from a consideration of these matters is that the practice of sacrifice of both animals and humans by cutting the throat and immolation in fire, practiced in ancient times by the priesthoods of the Inca-Aryan groups, and imposed on the Jews by these groups, was at the root of these rumors. And, as usual, it was blamed on the rank and file of innocent Jews. [...]

The question is, of course, what was the role of Zionists in this Sorcerer's Coven? The Zionist elite, in fact, have been noted to use the "common Jews" in ways designed to further their own agendas. Again and again the idea is trotted out that there is a "Jewish Zionist" Conspiracy and that the Jews are planning to take over the world, as outlined in the Old Testament, the Jewish Apocrypha and the Talmud. What everyone seems to be missing is that Judaism - as we know it - was created by Christianity in the Dark Ages, and that the whole Sacrifice/Slaughter of innocents comes from the God Viracocha, though there have been many attempts to cover this up and create a benevolent image for the ancient Inca empire of Atlantis.

The issue of sacrifice, which has - in modern times - been thought to be a "Jewish" thing - now comes to our attention. At a certain point in time, as I studied these matters, I realized that the instructions for the sacrifice recorded in the Bible, to some extent could be said to describe the actions taken upon modern day mutilated cattle. The major exception was, of course, that they are not then immolated in fire. But a lot of people don't realize that the immolation in fire of the Jewish sacrifices really amounted to cooking the meat for human consumption. [...]

It also gives a whole new meaning to war as a form of human sacrifice - especially since we note that most wars are fomented in the crucible of religious differences. And so, we suggest that war and massacres instituted against different groups at different times are manipulated from higher densities in order for them to obtain their "food" of both emotional suffering, and possibly even flesh. It may even be that, at certain points in history when they seek more direct interaction with humanity, that mass death is essential in order to do so.

This suggests that the "Sorcerer's Coven" - the Global Elite - probably do not engage in hidden rituals of human or animal sacrifice as certain conspiracy theorists suggest. They don't need to. They can create wars and pogroms and other situations of pain and suffering in continuation of their ancient practices - right out in the open.
The Templars were not the "'last historical 'incarnation' and bid for world domination behind the scenes" by a "multi-millennial' and 'hyperdimensional' draconian hive of Masterminds". The Templars were something quite different. What your friends are thinking is just evidence of how well the red herrings of propaganda take hold. Next you'll be saying that Stonehenge was designed for human sacrificial rituals...

This is the very problem we are dealing with concerning Rense and Co. Propagation of a bit of truth here and there, twisted and distorted, or poorly done research that leads to assumptions that are quite erroneous.

It is in this sense that it becomes so important to understand Lobaczewski's "Ponerology." Any group can be infiltrated by ponerological elements. A really good way to keep your eye on the ball is to consider Protocol 12... and don't assign it's origin to any national, ethnic, or religious group: consider it to be a statement of psychopaths vs. normal humans. Then you will truly begin to understand who is who.

9/11:The Ultimate Truth said:
This suggests that the "Sorcerer's Coven" - the Global Elite - probably do not engage in hidden rituals of human or animal sacrifice as certain conspiracy theorists suggest. They don't need to. They can create wars and pogroms and other situations of pain and suffering in continuation of their ancient practices - right out in the open.
Very true. Every occultist knows that blood carries energy. Blood is a fluid with both electrolytic (ionic) components and permanent magnets (iron in hemoglobin) as well as DNA, and many molecular structures having to do with genetic activation. One can say that the complex bio-fields in blood as well as its predominantly water constituency carry the imprint of DNA in a way that some can absorb it, although only temporarily benefitting from such absorption.

Sacrifice potentency would depend on quality and quantity of "material" absorbed by human and/or "other" parties. There may have been a time when blood-lines related to esoteric potential where "pure", which means that the population as a whole was more segregated. This does not mean recessive genetic effects cannot account today for the occasional pure bloodliner, and with varying degrees of impurity in others.

In a segregated population, "victims" could be chosen with ease, either sacrificed or forced to interbreed with their psychopathic captors. At some point, however, the human population became desegregated as far as these bloodlines go, and there is no way to weed out sources from the general population (regardless of claims that the PTB want to catalogue everyone's genetic code, as if they can tell which genes make up the esoteric potential they seek). This desegregation was providential for bloodliners.

So as long as those with that potential are relatively careful, they are safe, and "quality" sacrifices and forced breedings are out. Well, given all the abduction stories I gather these sorcerers are still stubborn, but it's a waste of time. The old identifying codes upon which such predators relied in the past have been randomly distributed as well, and most people in fact have identifiers without the bloodline genes, because of the intermixing. Most "fish" caught are thrown back, and some of those are bloodliners who otherwise may have been identified were it not for a gene pool that defies the old ways of selecting victims.

So what remains is quantity. And this is tricky for the PTB because you cannot just massacre people and expect to get power to control probabilities as you really want them controlled. It has to be done a certain way, the victims have to be willing, the "cause" has to be a masked version of the powers idolized by the sorcerers etc. And as people are getting tired of being used, even though they are without immediate solutions, they cease to be willing sacrifices.

One can be willing in two ways. 1) Believe in the ideology of the PTB, even if what is presented covers another layer, and 2) Believe in the ultimate power of the PTB, lose hope, be in despair and in general GIVE UP.

In a direct manner, a practical approach like Ponerology both uncovers the pathological roots of the PTB, hence revealing it as something nobody in their right mind would follow, and gives hope to anyone with both feet planted on the ground by showing that the real problem (cause and effect) IS a problem of and upon terra firma, and all else is incidental to that.

And so this knowledge does protect and is a solution even to the occult problem, which amounts to nothing but murder and mayhem like all other murder and mayhem on this earth, regardless of how it is stylized and marketed (the "occult" everyone knows about). And the mindset which Ark described is at the root of this solution. We should not forget that the first inspired scientists promoted that way of thought to escape from the clutches of pathocratic superstitious occultism. And so it is today.

ArdVan said:
Can someone give me a link to this famous "Simon Wiesenthal"-List Website. I searched for it and tried to find it, but it seems to be very good hidden.
Apparently it was removed for legal reasons (http://christianparty.net/wiesenthal.htm).

Dimitris said:

Well, the Wiesenthal list was taken down in 2001 (before sott.org existed), as far as I can tell.

Thanks. So in fact there's no longer a "official" list from SWC. Maybe they still have such a list, but it's only for "members". What I found interesting is that if you click on the original link, it still works and you will get redirected to

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=fwLYKnN8LzH&b=242023

And there is this code included. What ever this may trigger? :/

Interesting that this comes up right at this moment, posted in "article recommendations..."

Elan said:
It seems that Kurt Nimmo wasn't the only one to find Doug Thompson's statements on 911 "Conspiracy Theories" troubling. But what's become more interesting now is how the story of the Thompson article has been "covered" by Rense & Alex Jones.

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/censorship.html

Rense & Alex Jones: Caught Red-Handed
by Victor Thorn & Lisa Guliani

Do we as members of the truth community give a damn about anything any more? If the answer is yes, then when are we going to rise up and finally take a stand about certain issues?

Specifically, Jeff Rense and Alex Jones have been caught red-handed yet again engaging in the act of blatant censorship. Here is what transpired:

On March 31, 2006 Doug Thompson, editor of Capitol Hill Blue, published an article entitled 9-11 Conspiracy Theories Don't Pass the Smell Testwhich was critical of the work done by 9-11 researchers. Upon release, this piece subsequently received at least ten pages of reader feedback, most of which was highly critical of Thompson's deluded views. Two of the people posting comments were Lisa Guliani and Victor Thorn.

The blowback from Thompson's article was so incendiary that he actually had to take down the stream due to the high volume of traffic. The following message was the last to appear on his site: "Server shut down due to overload, moving all messages to a new server, should be back up soon." The reaction to Thompson's claptrap was so volatile that it prompted Douglas Herman to write an article on April 3, 2006 called Disinfo Pro: Death of a Once Great Blogger (original, uncensored version - scroll down to page three), which shortly thereafter appeared on Jeff Rense's website.

In its original form (as it was initially published on Rense's site), this column had 14 paragraphs, and included the following two passages:

----- Even when Lisa Guliana (sic), of WING TV, posted 17 well-researched points disputing, or destroying altogether, Thompson's conclusions they evoked no response. Not a peep.

----- Respected Internet writer, Victor Thorn agreed: "I've long enjoyed your work, but you couldn't be further from the truth Doug, this is a matter of taking back our country from a cabal of bloodthirsty murderers. I certainly hope you open your eyes to what's taking place."

To verify the authenticity of what we're saying, included below are three more links showing Doug Herman's article in its ORIGINAL form (one of them posted, ironically, by a Rense columnist himself, Sartre). Also, if you notice, the third link also has a reference to "Rense.com" noting that this is where the ORIGINAL article could be found:

Sartre's Breaking All the Rules - original, uncensored version

Marco Solo - original, uncensored version

BG Truth Blogspot - original, uncensored version

But then something mysterious happened. A few days later, we noticed that the two sentences referring to Lisa Guliani had been completely deleted from Herman's article on Jeff Rense's website. Jeff Rense - censored version # 1Of course we were confused, but instead of jumping to conclusions, we very methodically started checking every source to make sure this was indeed a case of CENSORSHIP.

So, we first contacted Justin Stark (who initially sent us this article) to see if the original had, in fact, contained the passage referring to Lisa Guliani and her 17 points refuting Doug Thompson. Stark found the original and confirmed that, yes, Jeff Rense had CENSORED Herman's article after it had already been published. Stark also made these comments in regard to this highly-suspicious situation:

Lisa,

Your name, and the reference to your work, was indeed removed. Please see attached original. I compared it to what appears on his site today, and the references to you were clearly deleted; or, one could say, "censored."

That's enough to piss a body right off; I wonder if it's intended to (??). Pretty offensive.

To insure accuracy by covering all our bases, we next spoke with the author of the above-mentioned article, Douglas Herman, who told us in no uncertain terms that:

(1) He was not aware that Rense had censored his article
(2) He had not authorized or given Rense permission to censor his article, and
(3) The article had been censored after it had already been published

Now, in case anyone isn't paying attention, let us explain. This is a textbook example of blatant, unadulterated CENSORSHIP.

Censorship (broader definition, as opposed to the narrower, legalistic definition): The act of changing a message, including the act of deletion between the sender and the receiver without the sender's consent and knowledge. The cyclical suppression, banning, expurgation, or editing by an individual, institution, or group.

But wait, this story gets even more interesting. After speaking with Doug Herman, we next checked Alex Jones' websites and found that he had also posted this same article. But guess what. Alex Jones had censored the piece even further! Not only did he run Rense's altered version with the Guliani section removed, but then Alex Jones further altered the article by deleting the sentences referring to Victor Thorn! Propaganda Matrix - censored version # 2

So now there were THREE different versions of this article floating around the Internet - one which was the original as Doug Herman had written it - then another version censored by Jeff Rense, and a final one further CENSORED by Alex Jones. And neither Rense nor Jones received permission from the author to alter this work after it had already been published in its original form (by Jeff Rense himself). In all, these two men deleted five sentences from Herman's article, with no permission whatsoever granted by the author.

Before continuing, we would like to make a few things perfectly clear as to avoid any confusion. First, we have no problem whatsoever with a publisher and/or editor altering an article prior to publication if they confer with the author and apprise them of these changes. That's called editing, and it's been taking place in newsrooms around the world for centuries.

But if someone alters an article after it had already been published without informing the author, and without their permission, then it becomes outright CENSORSHIP.

Also, we need it to be made very clear that:

- The United States Federal government has never censored our work
- George W. Bush has never censored our work
- The CIA has never censored our work
- The FBI has never censored our work
- The NSA has never censored our work

But Jeff Rense and Alex Jones have now censored Douglas Herman's material, and that of others, on numerous occasions, and we have verifiable proof of it happening not only in this instance, but also in the past:

Alex Jones = Big Brother
Alex Jones: Overt Censorship
Alex Jones: Censorship SNEAK
Censorship Reign of Terror
Jeff Rense Shows His True Color: Yellow

Now take a moment and ponder this point. The government has never censored us, but Rense and Jones - supposedly bedrocks and upstanding members of the alternative media - engage in CENSORSHIP on a continual basis.

At this point, if you don't see a problem with this dismal state of affairs - and if you readily accept the CENSORSHIP perpetrated by these two men - then we are here to say without any hesitation:

You are not a patriot, nor should you ever consider yourself a "truth seeker," because what Jeff Rense and Alex Jones are doing is the gravest slap in the face that our alternative media could ever experience.

In other words, if you're not screaming bloody murder and enraged beyond words about these guys spitting on one of our most cherished rights as Americans, then you don't deserve to be called patriots, or even Americans for that matter. Isn't this type of behavior - flagrant CENSORSHIP - precisely what we've been fighting against in regard to the government, mainstream media, and Big Brother? Yet Jeff Rense and Alex Jones have been engaging in systematic, habitual, ongoing, in-your-face CENSORSHIP for years; and the worst part is --- they don't care that they're doing it.

Do you get it? These guys have such little regard for you - and for the concept of non-censorship - that they don't give a damn what you think (not to mention their lack of respect for the author being censored). Doesn't this sound exactly like the arrogant attitudes of those in the Oval Office, the New York Times, CBS, or every neo-cons' favorite publication, The Weekly Standard? Jones and Rense have become mirror-images of our enemies! And this isn't the first time (by a long-shot) that they've been caught red-handed in the act of overt CENSORSHIP.

Right now, Jeff Rense and Alex Jones are the two biggest censors (by far) in the alternative media. There's no one else that even comes close to them in relation to their egregious behavior. What they're essentially saying via their actions is: If we don't like the people mentioned in an article, or the subject matter/concepts, we're going to CENSOR it out. On top of that, we're not going to tell the author what we've done, or even get their permission to do so.

Their deliberate CENSORSHIP has now been proven in this article right before your very eyes with links to every single piece of data (i.e. there's no denying that they are blatant CENSORS). If you can accept this hideous notion, then regrettably you can turn a blind eye to any crime or misdemeanor. If that's the case, not only should you be absolutely ashamed of yourself, but your position in life is so pitiful and pathetic that you literally might as well roll over and die, because all your convictions - and all your fight - have completely disappeared. How can we ever aspire to be anything more than the government and mainstream media if we refuse to set the bar higher than they do? Can't you see what's happening? If we accept this type of CENSORSHIP by Jeff Rense and Alex Jones, it drags the entire movement into the same sewer as the controlled establishment press. Is that what you want?

In late March, 2006, CNN stopped the scheduled appearance of Ed Asner on Showbiz Tonight (he was to speak about Charlie Sheen & 9-11). Naturally, Alex Jones went ballistic over this censorship. But then only a few weeks later, he's engaging in the exact same type of CENSORSHIP.

How much longer are "patriots" going to be apologists for these censors? Because, once you embrace blatant censorship, isn't it safe to say that you've also accepted the New World Order's tactics, for one of their primary tenets is the advancement of CENSORSHIP (i.e. flushing information down the Memory Hole). Plus, don't such actions strike at the very heart of what a free press is supposed to represent, especially in the alternative media? But as we've seen, Jeff Rense and Alex Jones censor material very easily (and very frequently), as if it were second nature to them, and as if they'd been doing it for a very long time with absolutely no consequences.

Please tell us: does anything matter any more?

================================================

QUESTIONS

Question: Why would Alex Jones, self-proclaimed "grandfather" of the 9-11 Truth Movement, or Jeff Rense feel it necessary to censor content from Doug Herman's article, especially when the material omitted was not about them in any way and involved posts made that substantiate and bolster arguments and research that shreds the governments lies about 9-11?

Question: Why do Alex Jones and Jeff Rense feel they have the right to alter, delete and censor content from an author's work after publication and without the author's consent or knowledge?

Question: Don't Alex Jones and Jeff Rense want people to see that others are standing up for 9-11 truth?

Question: Why didn't Alex Jones and Jeff Rense respect the author, Doug Herman, and consult with him if they had issues with this article, prior to slicing and dicing it behind his back?

Question: What incentive do other authors have in submitting writings to either Alex Jones or Jeff Rense when there is a strong likelihood that such reports may be subjected to their sneaky censorship practices? If they have issues regarding a piece that they cannot resolve with an author (or refuse to even try), then why run it in the first place?

Question: How many other authors have been censored by Rense and Jones? Are we seeing a continuing pattern here?

17 Points Brought Out by Lisa Guliani Which Refuted Doug Thompson's arguments (originally cited in Douglas Herman's article before the reference was removed by Jeff Rense)

1. No steel reinforced structure has ever totally colapsed due to fire in history. EVER.

2. Assymetrical damage does not lead to symmetrical collapse. The fires did not burn uniformly, heat was not accumulating, it was ventilating. This is evidenced by all the broken windows.

3. The fires did not burn long enough nor hot enough to either weaken or melt the steel. Plasticity and elasticity are not strong arguments for the collapse of the buildings.

4. It takes 2,795 degrees F to melt steel. Hydrocarbon fires burn at a maximum temp of 1517 degrees F. Jet fuel burns at approximately 1800 degrees F. The fires were going out within minutes after the big fireballs we all saw. This is evidenced by the thick plumes of black smoke emanating from the buildings. Black smoke is indicative of an oxygen-starved fire, a suffocating fire, a fire that is going OUT.

5. The buildings fell in virtual free-fall time, defying Isaac Newton's 1st Law of Motion and Galileo's Law of Falling Bodies. Are you prepared to soundly refute the laws of physics, Doug?

6. The government has brought forth no solid proof of any of its allegations regarding 9-11. There is nothing proving that 19 Arab cave-dwellers outwitted a multi-trillion dollar air defense sytem on 9-11.

7. The FBI has contradicted itself regarding flight 77. First they said it was vaporized, and subsequently, they said they had reconstructed nearly all of the plane.

8. FEMA has contradicted the FBI regarding Flight 77. Who shall we believe, Doug?

9. Gravity makes objects fall straight down. On 9-11, steel and debris were ejected horizontally with force at great distances. Please explain how a gravity collapse can eject steel and debris with force HORIZONTALLY.

10. The pulverized concrete on 9-11 is indicative of use of a much greater energy source. Try pulverizing a chunk of concrete, Doug. Go ahead. Use a jackhammer. Drop it from a great height. Let me know how you make out.

11. Why don't you investigate the power-down at the WTC on the weekend prior to 9-11, Doug?

12. How is it possible that building 7 fell into its own footprint in exactly the same manner as WTC I and II when it was not hit by a plane?

13. How is it possible that the 110 floors of either tower did not provide tremendous amounts of resistance and slow the falls, when this was an enormous amount of mass and should have slowed the collapses?

14. Check out 9-11 on Trial. Our book lays out the case for WTC controlled demolition using NO conspiracy theory.

15. Check out our book Phantom Flight 93: The Shanksville Flight 93 Hoax.

16. Why don't you ask the FBI why they are suppressing videotapes that were siezed from the Citgo Gas Station, the Sheraton Hotel, the Dept. of Motor Vehicles, and the Pentagon's own surveillance cameras?

17. Can you explain why the exterior aluminum casing of the WTC towers did NOT melt when it has a lower melting threshhold than steel? How can the steel melt when the aluminum did not?

Ask yourself: Why would Jeff Rense deliberately delete a reference to the above points, all of which are essential elements of 9-11 truth?

And a follow up:

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/censorshipaltmedia.html
It all comes back to the "plan" as laid out in the Protocols of the Pathocrats. It's all about mind control via Ideological Vectoring. People really need to grok that for every legitimate news source, there are at least 30 bogus organizations.

PROTOCOL No. 12 Control of the Press

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press.

For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.
WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ....

6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest....
FREE PRESS DESTROYED

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind .... If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions -- aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.

14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.
ONLY LIES PRINTED

15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquillize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it .... WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.

16. Trial shots like these, fired by us in the third rank of our press, in case of need, will be energetically refuted by us in our semi-official organs.

17. Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: all organs of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other .... These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country - the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.

18. Our calculations are especially extended to the provinces. It is indispensable for us to inflame there those hopes and impulses with which we could at any moment fall upon the capital, and we shall represent to the capitals that these expressions are the independent hopes and impulses of the provinces. Naturally, the source of them will be always one and the same - ours. WHAT WE NEED IS THAT, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE IN THE PLENITUDE POWER, THE CAPITALS SHOULD FIND THEMSELVES STIFLED BY THE PROVINCIAL OPINION OF THE NATIONS, I.E., OF A MAJORITY ARRANGED BY OUR AGENTUR. What we need is that at the psychological moment the capitals should not be in a position to discuss an accomplished fact for the simple reason, if for no other, that it has been accepted by the public opinion of a majority in the provinces.

19. WHEN WE ARE IN THE PERIOD OF THE NEW REGIME TRANSITIONAL TO THAT OF OUR ASSUMPTION OF FULL SOVEREIGNTY WE MUST NOT ADMIT ANY REVELATION BY THE PRESS OF ANY FORM OF PUBLIC DISHONESTY; IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE NEW REGIME SHOULD BE THOUGHT TO HAVE SO PERFECTLY CONTENDED EVERYBODY THAT EVEN CRIMINALITY HAS DISAPPEARED ... Cases of the manifestation of criminality should remain known only to their victims and to chance witnesses - no more.

Amazing how events converge when the ball gets rolling. This time it seems CoIntelPro started the ball, with a lot of coincident forms of information control centered on 9/11, and probably deeply related to certain directions feeling unease at the Pentagon Strike issue, and all one after the other.

The link http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/censorshipaltmedia.html is especially worth looking into. It shows where not only other members of the alternative media stand in relation to Rense and Jones, (which for some reason Dimitris mentioned together in one of his posts before all this hit the fan), but also the views of many "common" folk.

I think this is a great opportunity to observe non-linearity in action. CoIntelPro tried to control people's awareness, and generated a strong reaction instead that will build through the alternative media. Even if there are those who want to simply remove Rense and Jones from their perch, even if CoIntelPro will condinue trying to manipulate the situation, even if some will be afraid to question, and others will try to profit from the situation, something has changed, IMO.

What has changed is that this is not simply chaotic infighting in the "truth movement". These are not slanderous accusations, but legitimate questions shared by at least some of the public. In other words, people are getting a grip in objective observation and learning HOW to question. In doing so they are discovering an Ariadne's thread that can begin to lead them out of the labyrinth of CoIntelPro confusion. They are learning how to erect truth filters in their perception.

This may sound optimistic, but in this forum at least, we have been following the CoIntelPro trail of events to a bifurcation point where the issue of how to choose what to believe is coming into enough clarity that at least we know that making such choices and not being fooled is becoming more and more probable.

Did Rense and Jones slip up in their acts of censorship? Is it another move to muddy the waters of the alternative media? Are these people simply arrogant or do they plan to place a spin on all of this? In this tangled web of intrigue anything can happen. However, one thing is different. Some people at least are rubbing the dust of unquestioning loyalty out of their eyes, recognizing that before there can be a "movement", before there can be solidarity, there must first be a standard of truth and honesty to support these.

Some have attempted to define a truth movement, while most were still reeling in confusion regarding the very meaning of the word. Banners were raised and goals proclaimed with the still confused majority just tagging along, not being given any insight as to how, or even the chance to think for themselves under the barrage of conflicting opinions.

The thing about truth, however, is that it stands the test of time and the test of constant scrutiny. The truth has a solid foundation, while lies are a house of cards. Eventually a wind will blow and topple them. And eventually the liar in all his/her fancy maneuvering will end up check-mating themselves. The more they try to complicate things the more flimsey their presentation becomes. And this continues until cracks begin to show. And even if these cracks are more maneuvers and chess moves, they are still cracks that reveal a method and this method is anything but a search for truth. And the important thing is that people are learning to recognize the method behind the moves.

Here are some interesting quotes from the follow-up forum of the site mentioned above:

Bill Brumbaugh - Host said:
...But in reviewing the long history of Jeff Rense, once a well respected (and still is by many) and very outspoken proponent of truth, to bend and rend this type of agenda, decries to me that some leverage has been used against him and he has bowed to that leverage. It is very disappointing, and I pray that Jeff Rense will repent from that weakness.
Sam & Trish Britton - Hosts said:
At one time, we used to listen to Alex Jones, but, with all the censoring, you have to question the accuracy of anything on the broadcast. As far as our response to the audio clip of Alex at the end of the Monday Night, (04-10-06,) "WING TV" broadcast, it almost seems that he is afraid of something being revealed. None of the callers were hateful to Alex when they called in regarding the research on the "WING TV" website, yet he was so quick to get rid of them.
Michael Langston - Author said:
I spoke out against this sort of thing myself in a number of articles I wrote last year. I specifically criticized Alex Jones for refusing to discuss the important 9-11 book by Victor Thorn, 9-11 on Trial, on his program, a book that he himself had actually praised in a call to another radio talk show. I also criticized Jeff Rense for publishing anonymous articles on his website containing preposterous and unfounded assertions that Thorn and Guliani are government agents. I know these two individuals personally, and I know for a fact that this is a lie! This is something that I would stake my life on!

What was especially troubling about these libelous, cowardly, anonymous, hit-piece articles published by Jeff Rense was that Rense steadfastly refused to post any sort of rebuttal. This, to me, also reeked of blatant censorship.
Kurt Nimmo - Website said:
In short, I am more worried about death threats and character assassination than somebody like Alex Jones removing a sentence or two from an article. You guys should do a show about people in the truth movement (or whatever you want to call it) receiving death threats and other degrading attacks from neocons and mental patients with Second Amendment rights. I believe this is more serious than censorship. I'm not worried about an excised sentence shoving a gun in my face. Just my two cents.
Vyzygoth - Host said:
And these radio titans have stuck more than one fork in the aforementioned virtues. After that gas bag of balderdash, Lush Rimbaugh, blathered about having spent time with "his good friend Jeff Rense" during one of Cigar Aficionado's gala events, I turned off Jeff Rense.

After tiring of Jones' narcissism, his rudeness toward interviewees, his incessant the-world-will-end-tomorrow pap, I turned him off.

It's been nearly two years now. And I'm still a healthy Rense- and Jones-free survivor. Remember, sports fans, the greatest tool in combating the likes of Rense and Jones is to exercise your right to gatekeep, that is, just click that switch and make them go away.
Erskine - Host said:
I'd rather not be a part of this debate as I have great respect for all of the parties involved...I can't speak for others or their motivations. It could be their webmasters, but I'd go directly and ask Jeff & Alex what they have to say. I've found them to be very reasonable, passionate, seekers of truth. Both have put it on the line, with great courage, as have you, in your efforts to present the facts of 911.
Mark Glenn - Author said:
Unbelieveable ... actually excising information out of a text that is vital to telling the truth about such an important subject. I mean, I can understand someone wanting to delete a person's name if there were personal issues involved, but deleting information that is vital to slaying this beast? Don't they realize how serious all this business is, or is it all just a game to them?

I wish that I could say that I am surprised, but the truth is that I am not. It is obvious by now (with all the deflectionary pieces concerning UFO's, Bigfoot and all the other foolish items that are designed to distract people from knowing what is really going on) that these guys are not on the up-and-up.
John Kaminski - Author said:
I was extremely disappointed about Rense. It almost seems like he contrived to get rid of me. A lot of people, including you, told me about him. That he wasn't to be trusted. That he slanted the news in a particular way. He certainly never had anything good to say about you. A lot of this radio infighting I simply ascribed to the genre. Fintan Dunne did the same thing to me. Later, Daryl Bradford Smith, and his objection was about Rense and the UFOs. Then Rense did it. At the same time, many websites stopped running my stuff when I turned up the volume about Jewish influence.
Everyone here has their view and their angle of approach. And many reveal alot about themselves by their comments. The fact remains that all these comments are triggered by specific acts by Rense and Jones, that you cannot easily sweep under the rug.

Finally:

One other point must be addressed: as was pointed-out in our introduction to this article, we did try to "solicit a response" from Jeff Rense and Alex Jones, but they refuse to answer for their actions. So, not only do they mirror Big Brother via their blatant censorship, but then they use the federal government's tactics by REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. What does that tell you?
The point of all this IMO is not so much to celebrate because the bad boys Rense & Jones have been uncovered and defrocked, because they could easily have realized that they were already losing credibility and are simply paving the way for new "freedom fighters" to take their place among the crowd of the "outraged and righteous".

The point is to watch the signs, keep your eye on the tumbling snowball, and learn to recognize the Machiavellian patterns that cannot help but repeat themselves. Fool me once shame on you...you know the rest. ;)

Back
Top Bottom